Young Years Book 1 (To Be Edi...

By HoshiOtome

Lucy and Natsu meet as babies in this book but there will be two other books that shows as they grow up to ad... More

Chapter 1: Chance Encounter
Chapter 2: The Birth of Lucy
Chapter 3: Gift (part 1)
Chapter 4 : Gift (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Tension
Chapter 7 :Meeting her(part1)
Chapter 8: Meeting Her(part 2)
Chapter 9: Nickname
Chapter 10: Special Bond
Chapter 11: Mine!
Chapter 12: Mommy's milk?!
Thank you!!!!!
Chapter 13: The Promise
Chapter 14: Back home(part1)
Chapter 15: Back Home(part2)
Chapter 16: The plan
Chapter 17: Forgive Me Babe(part1)
Chapter 18: Forgive me Babe(part2)
Chapter 18: Forgive Me Babe part2 continued...
Chapter 19: MOM!
Author's Note:
Chapter 20: When did you get so bold?!
Chapter 21: Sexual Pleasure and Text Messages
Chapter 22: Video Chat
ANNOUCEMENT!!!!
Chapter 23: Father & Son time
OMG....THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 24:Pissed off Grandina
Chapter 25: Party & Friends
Another HUGE thank you!!!
Chapter 26: Mysterious Bushes
1 Month Anniversary!!!
Chapter 27: Welcome Happy!
Chapter 28: The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Chapter 29: Last Day!
Chapter 30: Final Hours
Holy F*** God!!!
Chapter 31: Final Goodbyes
Chapter 32: Reunion
Chapter 33: My Luce
❤️New Cover❤️

Prologue:

5.3K 155 53
By HoshiOtome

Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia were best friends since; birth. Natsu knew from the moment he met Lucy that he always wanted to protect, cherish and be by her side forever. Over the years Natsu grew more love for Lucy despite the two year difference but, never confessed his feelings since they were still young plus he scared that Lucy only saw her as a brother. Unknown, to Natsu Lucy had fallen in love with him more than a friend as well due to the special bond they had for one another. Theirs was a bond that could never be broken....or so they thought. When, a sad event happens when Lucy is 8 and Natsu 10 turns Lucy's once happy life to a living hell causes her to push Natsu away and suddenly disappears. Broken hearted from her kicking him out of his life Natsu keeps faith that one day she'll return back to him so she can finally be his forever. Natsu's wish is finally realized after 12 long years but Lucy isn't the same girl he remembers anymore. She wears heavy makeup on her naturally beautiful face, she no longer smiles the beautiful smile he fell in love with, her eyes that once shined as bright as the stars in the night sky have turned sad, lifeless, cold and dull. What exactly changed that caused this horrific change to Lucy? Can Natsu's love for her bring her back to the vibrant soul she once was? Will true undying love be able to conquer the cold hardships?
Come on along on their journey from their meeting as babies to the adulthood.

This book is the start of their meeting as babies...Book two will be them as kids that leads up to their separation finishing up with book 3 as they hit adulthood
This story as been edited from how it originally was

Disclaimer+Warning

This story has mature content which consists of strong sexual contact, strong adult language

If any of these topics are not to your liking then I advice you not to read this story and please no rude comments because, this is my first fan fiction.

I DO NOT own any of the Fairy Tail characters those characters rightfully belong to Hiro Mashima. Thank u for an awesome anime/manga Hiro! You rock! Also, any media I may use isn't mine.

Hope u enjoy my story please vote or comment and feel free to give me any advice since, I'm new to this but I've always loved writing. English was my best subject. God bless readers! Love u guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 14
Lucy heartfilia has to marry Natsu Dragneel, the son of her parents best friends. If she doesn't agree, they won't give her the company that her pare...
208K 5.2K 27
Happy loves Lucy like a mother. He wants Lucy to be his new mother. But Natsu, being the dense idiot he is, doesn't realise his feelings for the blon...
61.4K 955 17
What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? Natsu and Lucy have always been close, a...
36.6K 2K 35
Forced to marry at 17, and worst of all, he hated her and she hated him. Or so she thought. After seemingly reliving her life, the blonde finds herse...