For Eternity #Book 2

Ann-jey द्वारा

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... अधिक

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

20. Nicolette

1.6K 29 6
Ann-jey द्वारा

Davina's POV:

I was staring from my balcony at the streets of the French Quarter. In my mind was still every little information I had received about "sirelines" and yet, I hadn't really thought about vampires who could possibly be as old as the Mikealsons.

Still, I couldn't understand this: Did the sirelines want to destroy the other Originals except their creator in order to become the strongest vampires, or they simply used this as an excuse as they were trying to conspire against their own sire?

But that's impossible right? The Mikealsons cannot die with any way, especially Klaus. And I have to make sure there is no possible way for someone to kill them, not only because if Klaus dies I die, but because Kol will also be in danger too. And Rebekah, and Elijah and Marcel and Josh...or at least, some of them. Yet, it won't be pretty to watch the people I care about die. That's not right.

A frustrated sigh escaped from my mouth as I bit my under lip. New faces, new enemies. How perfect is that?

And this Aya... Why would she offer me such a thing? She couldn't possibly think I would join the Strix. An alliance with an organization which wanted to protect Elijah? If I had to choose a Mikealson, that would always be Kol. Always.

So since she knew that I wouldn't choose to betray Kol and conspire against him, why would she offer this? I was confused and yet, I hadn't talked about it with anyone, not even with Kol but I would tell him eventually. Just not now because it's not as important as the things that came up.

Abruptly, my phone began to vibrate inside my pocket as I pulled it out, staring at the screen. It was Josh.

"Hey Josh. Is something wrong?"

"Actually, I just wanted to ask you about one thing. Do you know someone named Lucien Castle?"

Wasn't he the first vampire that was turned by Klaus?

I wrinkled my eyebrows, "Yeah, Why?"

"Well...Marcel is being a little neurotic and talks with Klaus about him. They said that he hides something and that he has probably something to do with, Tristan was his name I think? Yeah. Anyways, not only that but it's like something has changed in the Quarter and I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about this."

Should I explain him? Or just leave him in the dark? I didn't want to involve Josh into this mess and it wasn't something that should be worrying him but on the other hand, I knew he would be upset if he figured out that I hid it from him and that I didn't tell him.

So I just did the only thing I found right that moment.

"I'm sorry Josh but um, I can't really talk because I have to go somewhere with Kol. Would you mind if we talked later?"

See? That's not called lying or hiding the truth, it's called I-just-avoid-to-explain-things.

"Oh sure sure, call me later whenever you can. Take care, D."

"You too."

I ended the call and sighed. Fortunately, I must have sounded convincing since he accepted the fact I couldn't talk that moment. Guilts filled me but I knew this was the right thing to do. I didn't know what would I do if something happened to Josh.

"And here she is," said Rebekah who suddenly appeared next to next to me. "Thinking?"

"Yeah." I muttered and from the corner of my eye I could see a small chuckle forming on her face.

"It seems like things won't be really peaceful the following days but, you already know that right?"

"Who is Aurora, Rebekah? I mean, since you turned her into a vampire you must have known her."

That moment, I had come up with a plan. Gathering informations for those vampires was my first job because I wanted to know what we were dealing with. They surely must have been smart and intelligent just like the Mikealsons, but it's always better to know the weaknesses of a future enemy right? Besides, the Mikealsons had met those people when they were still humans so I must know how they met them or why they turned them into vampires.

Rebekah's eyes darkened as slowly the chuckle she wore previously faded away. But yet, it was replaced by an other one, a bitter one. "As Elijah said before, Aurora is Tristan's sister but she is more like a crazy unstable bitch. She was and probably still remains in love with Nik, but he did love her back. It's a complicated story and I'm not the one who can explain this. Anyways, you want to know why did I turn her, don't you?"

I instantly nodded but then I realized it might have been a little weird and suspicious, so then I nodded again slowly in hesitation.

"It wasn't really my choice and I didn't do it purposely either. We were aware of how to turn someone into our kind, since the first vampire we turned was Lucien and we didn't want to make more people suffer like we did. We thought of ourselves like monsters that should stay hidden in the darkness. But that easily changed you know." she stopped for a moment, inhaling, "Anyways, this bitch tricked me into turning her into a vampire. She knew our secret and took the opportunity. So that kind of makes her the first vampire-mistake of my life."

"I don't get it. All of you, Klaus, Elijah, you, hate the vampires you first-created. Well I still don't know about Kol but this is another matter we should discuss an other day." I sighed.

Rebekah gave me a half chuckle as she stared blankly at the city. "It's not that Davina, it's just..." she trailed off, "There is so many things that threaten the Mikealsons. Even those vampires hate us, trust me because we are the only vampires who are older than them. They don't see us as their good creator who gave them immortal life, since they just want to make sure we are alive so they won't die."

I looked away for a moment, sinking into my own thoughts. This was so messed up. I really didn't know what to say or think anymore. A new enemy had occurred and it seemed like it was going to be a great conflict between the Mikealsons and them.

And I really preferred not to involve myself into this matter.

Rebekah glanced at her cell phone as it suddenly started to vibrate in her pocket. She looked up, a sigh escaping her lips. "Lovely. More problems came up. I'm sorry Davina, but I have to go. My annoying brother won't stop calling me until I pick up. Call me if you need anything." she said as she had already walked away, leaving me alone at the balcony.

Kol's POV:

Where are you hiding, Nicolette?

I was sitting at the top of a building, staring at the big city as the cars were passing by.

It's been 900 years, isn't it?

A smirk formed on my face. Nicolette De Roussert. A girl that had changed my life back then when I was still a fresh brand-new vampire.

I met her after my siblings and I escaped, leaving behind Lucien, Tristan and Aurora. She was a stunning girl with emerald eyes and chocolate brown hair, a playful smile always on her lips. She reminded me a lot of myself, she could easily take care of herself and deal with anything. Behind that innocent smile, I was the only one who knew that under it was hidden a vicious girl with a dark personality.

But I was finding her "difference" fascinating. How sneaky she could be or how uniquely her mind was working; she was the first person that I truly admired.

So I thought it would be a pity such a talented for me person to go to waste. So I turned her.

But it was the first and last time I trusted so easily a person because, apparently the young Nicolette was just using me to achieve her goal: immortality. She was desperately asking me to turn her and at first, I refused to change her.

But like I said, at first.

And now, the same person that once fascinated me just made me hate her. She was a threat for my family that needed to be killed. And I didn't give a damn about what excuses would she come up with the moment I would see her after all those centuries.

"Kol Mikealson."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys.

Ugh.

3x11. Kol. Is. Freaking. Coming. Back.

Nate is coming back.

Oh holly molly.

I just know it, he will return.;)

Goooooooshhh, I have never been so excited *fangirling* FINALLY KOLVINA IS RETURNING BAAACK! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ahem, I'm sorry about it.

...

But oh god, wasn't that kiss so epic? :( *melts* ❤❤

Okay okay I have to control myself. But if you want to talk about that awesome, freaking epic episode with Kol, chat with me in the comments. ;)

Have a good day and many many kisses! ❤❤❤

(Like this one for example. ;)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.8K 255 30
"Kol, Stop!", I cried while he continued to tickle me. "Please! I can't breath!" I struggled for him to stop. "But Love, your this thing called a...
91.4K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
13.5K 338 29
Kris,Kol and Kyle Mikealson are triplet brothers with a little secret. Their werewolves who are next in line to become alpha's. They can't become alp...
57.6K 1.7K 40
"It isn't the same thing to call the Devil and see him come." After having managed to lure him into New Orleans, Davina Claire will try anything to g...