Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Sixteen

63.8K 1.3K 232
By SeraphinaRivera

[Vote if you want me to keep uploading so much! OH YEAHHHH!!]

[WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS SUPER NAUGHTY! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!]

               "How many days have we laid in bed now?" I whispered softly at Adam.

               "I think four," He whispered back, his hot breath tickling my neck.

               I actually spoke without knowing if he was awake or not, I guess true love does have an advantage. You feel what the other feels and it's like you can read their minds. It's beautiful.

               "How are you feeling?"

               "Better than ever." And he proved it by hugging me closer to him, I touched his chest and it didn't hurt him. I smiled and hugged him back. "This bed is huge isn't it?"

               "I...Guess?" I said slowly.

               "Big enough to fit a lot of people."

               At this point, he was just talking to himself. He lost me at the question. What's he on about?

               "Are you going to invite a bunch of people for a sleepover or something?" I questioned him, my finger touching his bottom lip.

               "No, I have no friends."

               I pouted, "I'm your friend."

               "Thank you," He chuckled.

               "So why are you talking about how big the bed is? Are you going to change it?"

               "No, I just want you to be comfortable."

               I furrowed my brows, "What?" I laughed, "I'm very comfortable."

               "When I make love to you." He added.

               I felt my face heat up even as a vampire, "Um...."

               He sure knew how to make me feel awkward and weird. It's like a habit of his, and he doesn't even do it intentionally. I sighed against his chest and huddled up closer than possible. He smelled so good.

               I passed my hand down his bare chest, feeling his smooth stomach and passing my fingers over his abs. His perfect body made me feel envy. I want abs of my own. Sadly I'm just a normal dude. Cough. 

               I pressed my lips against his and played with his bottom lip. I hope he doesn't inject his fangs into me again. He was still weak so he couldn't control that part. But he's good now. So I can kiss him until the sun sets.

              "What are you thinking?" He asked.

               "I'm thinking about how scary beautiful you are."

               "Is that an insult or a compliment?"

               "It's a compliment, you're so cute."

               "You're beautiful yourself, you're perfect."

               I paused before speaking, pressing my ear against his chest and closed my eyes. I listened to his heart beat.

               "Do you like being with me?" I asked with an innocent voice.

               "No, I love being with you."

               "You aren't at all disgusted by my private area?"

               "No, why would I be?"

                "Just wondering."

               Only because he claimed he used to be straight, but I guess I understand that after living for hundreds of years, you get tired of the same thing and open your eyes to a whole new world. A world where you don't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. Maybe attraction can change with time. 

               I can't doubt his feelings, not after what we've been through. But I do wonder how his mind works. Such a beautiful and mysterious mind. I declare myself, blessed.

               I could just lay here with him all day, all night, all month, all year and just forget about the world. There is nothing else that matters to me anymore. Only Adam matters to me. He's my world. My key to living.

               "What are you thinking now?"

               I smiled, he's so cute! "I'm thinking about how much I love you."

               "Aw, I love you too."

               "Are we becoming too lovey? Is it getting you sick?" I asked him.

               "Nah, I love it. I love it so much. It gives me that feeling in my stomach that I love so much."

               "I get that feeling too, then I start gagging."

               "Gagging on what?" He raised his brows.

               I rolled my eyes, I knew where he was going. I wrapped my arm around him and hugged him tightly. There are never enough words to explain what I feel for him. And there aren't enough actions to express the love I feel for him.

               "Tell me something, do you like not aging? Do you want to live forever?"

               "I love it. Because I'm with you. If you didn't exist then I wouldn't want to keep living after years of loneliness. But now I have you and I want to live forever with you."

               "But if you think about it, I'm going to go back to human after I drink the blood, right?"

               "I've already thought of that. You're going to live forever, trust me."

               "Great," I muttered, "You're gonna hide more from me. YAY."

               "Just until after we've cured you. I promise."

               "So now what? Are we just going to lay in bed for the next two months and wait for the hurricane?"

               He chuckled, his sweet beautiful laugh, "If you want. I have no problem with that. But if you don't want to do that then I'm all opened for suggestions."

               "How long do you think we can make love for?" I grinned.

               He laughed, "I'm intrigued by this, I don't know."

               I brought my face closer to his, my lips gently sucking on his, "I want to find out." 

               "You are so naughty."

               He used his speed to jump on top of me, his body elevated right over me as if he were doing push ups - which was extremely hot. He lowered his head down and kissed me hard and passionately. I closed my eyes and breathed the air between us, the air that smelled like a thousand flowers.

               My hands crawled up to his neck and I pressed myself harder against him. He felt so warm for someone who looked frozen. I kissed him more and more until I couldn't take a proper breath in. He began to grind on me and it made me tingly all over.

               "Last time you went a little rough on me, you know that?" He said.

               I blushed and covered my face. "I know."

               He moved my hands away and kissed my neck. He is the only living person that could make me feel this good. I even feel pleasure by him just looking at me.

               I moaned when he took advantage of my sweet spot, making me squirm like crazy. He lifted me up on his lap and rocked back and forth as he kissed my bare chest.

               "Gosh Adam."

               He looked up at me, "What?"

               "Nothing."

               "Want me to stop?"

               "No."

               He tilted his head down and captured my left nipple in his mouth. His tongue swarmed over it, making it immediately hard. He did the same thing to the other one and it felt so good. He really does know how to work that mouth.

               I covered my crotch when he tried to go lower. He easily moved my hands away and tugged at my shorts. No matter how many times we do something, it will always be embarrassing. Maybe one day I will get over it, but I sure hope not. I liked the feeling of being shy with him. 

               He kissed my stomach and traced his tongue down until it touched the fabric of my shorts. He then pulled them off and his eyes showed greed as he looked down on my boxers. I'm not food, jeez.

               He teased me by massaging me through the fabric, his thumb gently rubbed my soft shaft - it wasn't so soft after a few seconds of his touch. His magic touch.

               "Do you like that?"

               "Dear God, don't talk dirty to me. Please."

               He laughed, "Sorry, just trying something new."

               He pulled down my boxers completely, revealing my glory out to the world. He quickly mounted on top of me and grinded on me. I could feel his own bulge through his shorts - which were very thin.

               His mouth found itself back to my lips and we kissed more, tasting the sweetness of his tongue against mine. I slid my hands down to his ass and grabbed a hand full.

               "Do you want to be the top again?" He asked me.

               "I don't care. What ever you want."

               He kissed me quickly, "Be the top."

               As much as I loved when he was the dominant, his ass was irresistible.

               He lowered down and took a mouth full of my shaft and I gasped loudly, which turned into a moan. He thrust his head down and gently sucked me. Freaking! I want to punch something. It felt so good.

               His tongue licked the outside then he went back to sucking only the head, it drove my crazy. He has the most magical mouth in the universe! I loved feeling the wetness of his tongue as it caressed my sensitive area while his hand gently cupped my sac.

               I clawed at his back and made him get back on top of me. I kissed him again while my hands pulled down his entire clothing. Now we're both touching, skin to skin with no boundaries between us.

              I licked my finger then gently rubbed it between his ass. He shuddered by my touch but kept kissing my lips. I'm not sure if it hurts him but if he can resist all the pain he's been through, then a finger would be like a small pinch.

               "Are you sure?" I asked him.

               "Like crazy," He moaned into my mouth.

               I gently pressed my index finger into his tight hole, he doesn't try to fight it, instead he gives me the look. But I could still see the discomfort in his eyes so I pull back and give him time to adjust. 

              When I see that he's ready again, I dip my finger in slowly and push it deeper than last time. He groans so I quickly stop but don't remove the finger. I lean forward into his neck and kissed it. I felt bad for going rough on him last time, it wasn't my intention. I was just so caught up in the vampire moment that I forgot about my true emotions and feelings.

               "Go again, but not so hard." He said.

               I nodded and gently pushed in deeper, his face clenched. He was feeling frustrated that he couldn't take the pain. For some reason, watching him in pain turned me on.

               He didn't stop me from going the deepest I could, when I did, he relaxed and I began to finger his tight hole. Though my finger can't go any deeper, I still try and push it harder. He shifted his hips so it would be more comfortable and he began to moan.

               I twisted my fingers inside of me and he groaned louder than ever.

              "Sorry!"

              He laid his head on my chest, exhausted from holding the pain. "Pull it out, please."

              I do as he said and pull my finger out. It only made him groan harder. Maybe this won't work out this time. We're too caught up in the loving moment that we both care too much about the pain now. Unlike before.

               "I'm sorry, you don't have to do it. Just do me instead, baby it's okay."

              "No, no. I want to do this." He sighed.

               "But if you don't like it then you shouldn't do it."

               "Listen, I want to feel you inside of me more than anything. So we're doing this the rough way. You're just going to stick it in me."

              "At least give me lube, I'm not doing it without it."

               "No, no lube." He argued.

               I glared at him, "I'm not doing it without it. I'm not going to hurt you."

               "Ugh, fine." He quickly disappeared and came back a few seconds later, his face hovered just a few inches above me. I can't accept how gorgeous he is. I am a lucky mofo.

               I grabbed the little package from his hand and opened it with my teeth. I spat out the ripped piece and stroked my d*ck.

               I poured the liquid over it and jerked it harder to spread it all over myself. I then use the remaining substance to rub it on Adam's ass. Maybe it hurt so much because we weren't using it in the first place. He doesn't think.

               "I'm ready," I warned him. 

               He climbed up on top of me again and positioned himself over my hips. He smirked at me and stared at me with seductive eyes. His tongue passed over his own lips and it made me want to attack him.

               He grabbed my shaft and he placed it over his tight hole. I only watched him, waiting for him to chicken out. But he didn't. He rubbed my lower body head over his hole and slowly and super gently, began to push it in.

               "Huh, that feels better." He said.

               I rolled my eyes. Tell me something I don't know.

               I closed my eyes when he slowly descended into me. The feeling of his tight ass on me was unbelievable. It felt too good to be true.

               "Adam," I panted when I was deep inside of him. "Jeez you're so tight."

               "You like it?"

               "I freaking love it."

               I couldn't keep my eyes open, the pleasure was too much. I slowly thrusted myself inside of him and it built up, my movements became a little rough.

               I used my strength to flip him over so I was on top of him, I pulled a pillow and placed it behind his head. I pressed my lips against him, my tongue rubbing against his as I moved myself in and out of him.

              "That's good," He murmured, "Harder."

               "Do you really want to see how long we can do this?" I chuckled.

               "Totally," He smiled back at me and closed his eyes when our lips met.

               There was no way to explain the feeling of my d*ck sliding in and out of his tight hole. It was so warm and soft. So perfect. It also helps that he isn't a vampire and he doesn't need to use the bathroom. I still don't know how that works but I'm not complaining.

               "Jasper," He moaned, "Harder."

               I sped up my movement, our bed was starting to shake violently. I don't want to break anything but I don't think I can hold it. I just want to make love to my sweet Adam. I used my super speed this time to go as fast as I possibly could.

               He started moaning too loudly, "Okay, it's burning now. Slow down before you make a fire inside of me."

               I chuckled and slowed down. I rubbed his nipples, hopefully creating more pleasure for him. Anything for him. There is nothing better than watching him being pleasured. His happiness is what excites me the most.

               "I don't think we're going to last long. I feel too good to hold it for days." I told him.

               "Oh baby, do what ever you want. Hold it or release."

               "I'll try to hold it as long as I can." 

               I ended up making love to him for an hour straight without stopping, but now it was getting to a point where I couldn't even speak because it wouldn't make sense. My shaft was beginning to have that tingly feeling before I release.

              It was tensing and arousing, every second that I pushed myself deep inside of Adam was a second of pure bliss. His eyes never left mine, he looked at me through all our work. The closeness between us was greater than ever until I felt like I was ready to release.

              "I'm ready," I informed him.

               "Do it, do it baby." He moaned loudly, only to arouse me even more. He scratched my chest, his thumb gently tracing over my hard nipples.

               "Inside of you?" I asked.

               "Yes, do it."

               I pressed my lips to his and did him as hard as I could without stopping for not even a second. I felt myself tensing, the tip of my shaft felt like it was in flames and then I released. I twitched a couple of times as I let out the biggest moan I've ever done.

               All the hairs on my body shot up with electricity, real electricity. I shocked both of us, making my 0rgasm ten times more powerful. I'm not sure how many times I shot inside of him but I lost count after the fourth.

               I kept doing him even after I released, but more slowly until I completely stopped and collapsed on top of him. I have a feeling that when I go back to being human, I'm never going to be the top. I'm gonna be too weak for that sort of responsibility.

               "That felt so good, baby." Adam whispered, his hand slowly touching my forehead.

               "You haven't even gone yet," I remind him.

               "I know. It felt so good to have you inside of me for that long, I felt like ripping someone apart each time your shaft touch my prostate."

               "Ready for your turn?" I asked him breathlessly.

               "My turn?" He raised a questionable brow.

                "I want you inside of me too."

                "Aren't you tired though?"

               I gave him an obvious look, "If I was tired I'd still want to do it. Now come."

               He gives me one long kiss before placing me on the bed. He quickly mounts me and I feel his bulge against my bare skin. I love his bulge. I reached behind him and stroked him nice and tightly. Unlike him, I don't need lube.

               "You ready?" He asked me.

               "Yeah, I love you."

               "I love you too," He said, placing himself right between my ass.

               Once he begins to push himself inside of me, I remember why I loved this feeling so much. I can't explain it but having the person I love so much inside of me like this, it's just too good. It's like one step closer to solving the mystery of why I can't think of more reasons to love him, or why I can't think of more actions that show my affection towards him.

               I am definitely made to be the bottom, I am just so good at it and I love it more than being the top. It hurts, obviously, but it's that pain that makes me want him more. Adam is the man in our relationship, he's physically stronger and better looking than me.

               Though I'm the one who is magically stronger.

               I shift my position and bend down lower, my ass up in the air with my head down on the bed. He starts pushing slowly into me, I could feel myself stretching slowly to comfort his size. And it's freaking amazing.

              I know what he meant when he said he loved it when I touched his prostate. He's also bigger than me so he touches mine each time that he pushes inside.

               "I love you," I told him, I will always tell him.

               He leans forward, which shoots a massive pain wave up my ass, it stretched me too much but I loved it. He leaned closer to me and kissed my neck while he slowly bumped his hips towards me.

               His lips find mine and I let his tongue enter my mouth with dominance. I want to look at him while he does me but this is a really good position and it hurts less. I push my ass into him, wanting more thrusting.

               Sadly, that broke the kiss and he went back to rocking us together.

               "Shock us," He said.

               I raised a brow, even though he can't see. I like how our day started off so sweet and loving, now we're fcking and giving each other pain. Adam makes me laugh with the silliest things. Either way, I released a few sparks of electricity and it shot right through us.

               "More," He demands.

               "I have the best, most non-creepy boyfriend ever!" I shout sarcastically.

               "Aw, sorry baby. It just feels good, that's all."

               I rubbed my fingers together, creating bits of electricity and then sent them towards Adam. He groaned loudly and that made him go harder on me.

               Now I know what he meant by it burned. He was burning me with the speed he was going at. Hello Jesus, that's the best feeling in the world.

               I lost track of time, he probably lasted about the same time as I did. An hour, until I felt him jerking his body and felt the hot substance shoot inside of me. He moaned loudly, and for the sake of it I shocked him again which oddly made him shoot even more.

               "Holy shit." He cursed, breathing heavily against my back.

               "I think I might need to heal my ass about now." I muttered, the heating of his deep thrusts were still aching through my body, specially my poor hole.

               He removed himself out of me and collapsed on the ground, at first I thought he fainted so I got scared but then I stared at his eyes. He's so cute.

               "Carry me," He pleaded, his arms stretched out towards me.

               "You're so adorable," I jumped out of the bed and pulled him out of the floor. He quickly attacked me with a big, wet kiss.

               He lifted me up on the bed and climbed on top of me without our lips leaving each other. His hands rubbed my sides and down to my thighs. Did he want to go at it again?

               "I'm going to make love to you all day long," He muttered, his eyes showing nothing but arousal. Then he opened his mouth and, click, his fangs popped out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.8K 30
Charlie is just a boy who moved to a small town by a forest. He is your average small and socially anxious boy. He has a father who is never home. Bu...
2.5M 88.3K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...
354 29 21
(BoyxBoy) Elliot Lovell was content to live his life as the prince and the outcast, hated by his father and scorned by all who reside in the palace...
1.3M 50.8K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...