Harry Styles Pregnancy Series

Autorstwa Harrysproblem

Pretty self explanatory. Więcej

Finding Out
Telling Harry
Morning Sickness
Telling His Family
Showing (HIS POV)
Cravings
Tough Nights (HIS POV)
Telling The Fans (TWEET)
Mood Swings
First Ultrasound
Gender Predictions
Finding Out The Gender
Shopping
First Kick
Choosing A Name
Due Date
Birth Plan
Talking to your belly(HIS POV)
He accidentally makes you cry
He gets protective
He Yells At You
Requests?
Painting the Bump
Taking A Bath (His POV)
Photoshoot
His Mom Visits
A/N
Insecurities(HIS POV)
Getting Through Crowds
I Have A Question
Hi Guys
BABY SERIES

Labor/Delivery

20.6K 186 117
Autorstwa Harrysproblem

Harry's POV:

Y/N was fast asleep, breathing in and out of her nose lightly only shifting once or twice. I couldn't get any sleep, all I could think about was the baby. Every time I closed my eyes another thought of the baby or Y/N would pop into my head and get me excited for the future.

I was brainstorming different combinations of the way Aurora could look when I felt dampness beneath me. I looked under the sheets to see that it was coming from Y/N.

"Y/N baby," I shook her awake feeling terrible for doing so. I figured at the time that she had an accident because in her defense I knew she couldn't control it.

Y/N's eyes opened then immediately closed with what looked like pain. Pain?

"Y/N baby, what's wrong?" I asked, worry taking over my whole body.

"Agh, ow," she cried clutching her stomach as tears started rolling down her face.

"Harry, I- I think my water broke," she said continuing to clutch her stomach.

Excitement took over my body as I popped out of bed and made a run to the nursery to grab the bag we had set for the hospital.

"Next time I come back I'll have you," I whispered, leaving the nursery before dashing back to Y/N.

I found her up, with her slippers on, tears continuing to streak down her rosy cheeks.

The bag was over my shoulder as I made my way to her and swooped her up into my arms as if she weighed nothing. My adrenaline kicked in as we descended down the stairs and out of the house.

Putting her into the car was difficult. I had to recline the seat because her stomach pained her too much to sit up.

The car ride was short and quick consisting of screams of pain coming from Y/N and me reassuring her that it will be okay.

"We have a reserved room, Harry Styles," I said to the woman at the front desk before a nurse came out and put Y/N in a wheelchair and began leading us to our private room.

When we arrived at our room Y/N let out another shriek causing my heart to ache for her. I felt so bad for doing this to her. I put her through that pain. The thoughts were forgotten when the nurses and I had to adjust her into her hospital gown then the bed before the doctor came rushing in to medicate her.

"This will minimize the pain Mrs.Styles, are you okay with that?" The doctor asked, smiling down at her.

"Yes, God please it hurts!" Y/N cried, gripping onto the side of the bed with her right hand and my hand with her left. As the doctor inserted the medication Y/N's cries began to slow down a bit.

"We're going to check how dilated you are Mrs. Styles," he said before the he lifted her legs and adjusted them at her sides.

'Thats mine, he shouldn't be seeing it'

Jealously overtook me for a moment before I realized that he's in his 60's and that he does this for a living.

"Harry," I heard her whimper beside me. She squeezed my hand incredibly hard before releasing. I sat up a bit in my chair and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"It'll be okay baby, I love you," I smiled down at her, pecking her lips before sitting back down.

"Okay, so you're about 8 centimeters dilated Mrs. Styles meaning you should be prepared to deliver in about forty minutes," the doctor said before exiting the room, leaving just Y/N and I.

Thirty minutes later

"Harry, I-ow ow Harry!" Y/N shouted loudly. For the past half an hour I've been calming her down through the pains and we've been chatting lightly about what we think Aurora will look like.

"Baby, what's wrong," I pressed, holding her left hand in mine and pressing the emergency button with my other hand.

"The baby, I think she's coming," Y/N said and not even two seconds later she let out an ear piercing scream. The doors busted open, revealing the doctor and two nurses behind him. He ran over to Y/N before nodding at one of the nurses.

"Okay, Mrs. Styles, this may shock you, but the baby is already crowning. I'm going to need you to give me a big mighty push!" He exclaimed, looking at my wife who looked incredibly tired.

I felt Y/N squeeze my hand as she pushed with what looked like all of her strength.

"Keep pushing, slow pushes," the doctor said, holding her legs apart.

"Ahhhh," she screamed, gripping onto my hand tighter, pushing again.

"I see the head, the head is out. Give this push your all, the shoulders are hard, but the rest is a breeze," The doctor said encouragingly, looking up at us.

Y/N turned to me quickly before her face scrunched up in pain and she gripped my hand the tightest she had yet, signaling she had pushed.

"Good job Mrs. Styles, the shoulders are out. We need you to give us one more huge push," the nurse said rubbing Y/N's right shoulder.

"Come on baby," I whispered before pecking her pink cheek.

A tear rolled down her face as she gave one huge final push, crying out in pain one last time.

"Mr. Styles, do you want to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked, looking up at me with a smile.

I nodded and pecked Y/N's lips before going to the edge of the bed to see the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen. At that moment I knew I'd never let anyone hurt her, ever.

As I cut the umbilical cord, I couldn't help but notice the fact that the baby was only the size of my hand. The room was silent for a few seconds before it was filled with the cries of my baby girl. She was taken into the nurses hands as she cleaned her up. She was so small, so precious.

I watched as the nurse swaddled her into a pink blanket before walking over to Y/N who had fresh tears streaming down her face.

"Would you like to meet your baby girl," the nurse smiled as Y/N nodded wildly, wiping at her tears. The moment Aurora was placed into Y/N's hands her crying stopped completely. I leaned into my beautiful wife and admired my precious baby. She had green eyes and brown hair identical to me, but had Y/N's nose and lips spot on. Y/N and I both had dimples, and now so did Aurora. Her big dimples poked right into her soft pink cheeks that peeked out of the pink blanket wrapped around her small body.

Aurora Grace Styles. Born February 1st at 12:06 a.m. She was born at the same exact time as I was.

"You're so beautiful baby girl," Y/N whispered, stroking Aurora's chubby pink cheek. She was so beautiful and looked even more beautiful holding my baby girl.

"I love you," I whispered, tears beginning to stroll down my face as I took in what had just happened.

My baby was here in my other baby's arms. I had a family. I was a daddy. Y/N was a mummy.

"I love you more," she whispered, handing Aurora over to me.

I took her into my arms very slowly and carefully letting her have time to readjust into new arms.

Aurora immediately snuggled into my chest, making me let out a sob and making Y/N chuckle.

"Awe look at her, Harry you're gonna be a great Daddy," Y/N whispered to me, smiling before closing her eyes slowly. I knew she was tired and desperately needed some sleep.

"Hi baby, I'm your daddy and I will never, ever let anyone hurt you. You're beautiful baby, I can't believe you're here. I remember when your mummy told me about you and that feels like it was just yesterday. I love you so much baby girl and I'll always protect you," I whispered, stroking her cheek softly, her eyes looking up into mine softly before slowly closing, allowing me to take in her precious face before reclining back into my seat and closing my eyes with my baby girl against my chest.

Aurora Grace Styles and Y/N Y/M/N Styles, I love you both with everything I have and I will do everything to always protect you both from anything and everything.

-----------
THE END :(

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY HARRY AS OF TODAY :) I LOVE YOU!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE PREGNANCY SERIES!!!
THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE A BABY SERIES WHICH IS COMING SOON :)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NON-STOP LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS GAVE ME THROUGH THIS WHOLE SERIES<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...
378K 7K 23
You are having a baby with Jimin! And Jimin welcomes fatherhood.
13.2M 414K 78
"Sierra, you go with Harry Styles." I raised up my head at the words, giving my teacher an incredulous glance. "Do I really have to?" Was the only th...
11.6M 395K 63
Eliana Snow is a sweet, innocent young woman who's about to inherit the family fortune at age 21. Right now her parents' company, bank accounts, and...