SIYANI' NICOLE~ Nicki Minaj's...

بواسطة jailimarajfanfics

Im 15 year old Siyani' (Cee-Yunee) Nicole Johnson, the daughter of a fashion expert, Alexis Johnson . I know... المزيد

SIYANI' NICOLE~ Nicki Minaj's My Diary *COMPLETED & UNEDITED!*
©️ BEFORE READING!!!! :
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10~ Last Chapter
EPILOGUE~

Chapter 1

3.8K 107 6
بواسطة jailimarajfanfics

SIYANI'S POV; FASHION LINE MEETING; 9:32 A.M.

We just pulled up to the fashion building for the meeting. It's huge around here. My mom stopped to look at me before we got out. I didn't wanna make eye contact because she says it 'ticks her off' the way I be looking at her. I don't look at her no other way than the way I look at everyone but what she says goes so.

"When we get inside, don't embarrass me." She ordered and I just nodded and looked out the window. "Did you hear me?" She asked rudely and I nodded again. A few seconds later I felt a sting on my right arm and it was slightly turning red. "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME!??!?" She screamed and I shook my head frantically with tears running down my face.

"Yes ma'am." I cried and she got out the car and so did I.

We walked up to the glass doors where the guards stood waiting.

"Fix your face before we walk in here. I don't want no cry baby walking beside me." She criticized and I wiped my face. Just then a light skinned woman with long blonde hair and black roots came over to us. She was so pretty and she looked just like my favorite rapper Nicki Minaj. Wait...Could it be?

"Hey Lexi!!" She greeted while hugging my mom.

"Hey Nicki boo! How you been?" My mom said tryna be all nice and ish.

"Im doing good and who is this pretty girl?" She said smiling down at me. Did I mention I was short for my age? Im 5'0. A shortie.

"Oh. Her." My mom said rolling her eyes. i looked down at my feet, hurt.

"Hey sweetie. What's your name?" Nicki asked but i stayed looking down at my feet as i spoke.

"Im Siyani'." I whispered trying to hide the tears. I am actually talking to THE Nicki Minaj and I wanna be happy but my mom didn't even tell me she worked with Nic, and she knows how much i love her.

"Well hi Siyani'. Im Nicki. It's nice to meet you. Lexi how come you never told anyone you had a child?" Nicki asked and my eyes grew wide. She never told anyone about me? That explains why I never EVER went out with her anywhere. Im always stuck in the house all the time with our maid. I couldn't even hide the tears anymore.

"Because I didn't want nobody to know. The only reason I brought her today is because nobody wants to see about her aggravating behind! Anyways lets go. Enough talking to the crybaby." My mom confessed walking away from me and I instantly got angry. Nicki looked at me and I saw the sadness apear over her facial expression as my mom pulled her away from me.

I turned around to see a young girl in a nice outfit smiling down at me.

"You must be Siyani'? Correct?" She asked and I nodded. "Well im Carlie. Your mom asked me to watch you while you're here. So come on! I'll show you to your place." She said leading me to a room which looked like a small waiting room. I can tell Im going to be bored in here. "Here you are. You can look through the magazines but your mom said for you to stay quiet and don't leave the room."

I nodded but before she could walk out I spoke.

"How do I have to stay in here?" I asked and she turned around.

"3 hours." She said and turned to leave. I sighed and looked around the room. This is gonna be a loonngggg three hours.

NICKI'S POV~

We are walking to the meeting room but i can't keep my mind off of Alexis's little girl. I can't beleive she didn't even tell anyone about her and the mean things she said about her I know can't be true. I want to talk to her. I want to know what is going on. Hopefully she tells me.

I walk inside of the meeting and sit down at my perspective place. Alexis sits in front of me.

"Okay Hello Everyone! We will actually start the meeting late today because Shanell won't be here for another hour and thirty so just relax." Joe announces and we all said our 'oks'.

"Well I will be back when she gets here, I need to run somewhere for a minute." Alexis says standing up to leave. But before she walks off, She turns around to me and whispers "Make sure my child doesn't go anywhere."

I nodded and as soon as she walked out, I got up from my seat.

"i'll be down the hall." I say and walk out to the elevator that Alexis just got on.

The elevator stopped on the main floor and I got out. I looked around to see if I saw Alexis but I didn't. Where could she go that fast? I walked to the waiting room and saw her talking to the girl.

"Don't leave this darn room Siyani'. I am NOT playing with you. If anyone asks who you are, say you're my niece. Don't need nobody expecting nothing." She said and turned to leave.

I may like I was talking to Ryan, the janitor until I seen her pull out of the parking lot. I looked inside of the room to see the little girl wipe a tear from her eye. I walked over to the room and knocked on the door lightly. Her head lifted up. I made my way over to her and sat beside her.

"Hey Siyani'." I said softly.

"Hi Nicki." She sniffed and wiped another tear that's falling.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I felt dumb for asking because I knew she wasn't but I needed to know from her.

She shrugged and I knew she felt unsure of whether or not she could tell me.

"Come here." I told her signaling her to sit on my lap. She hesitantly sat down on my lap and sighed. "Now. I know something is wrong. I know it is. So tell me the truth. Are you okay?" I asked again looking at her.

"Nicki. I am not okay at all. My mom hates me. That's not something you are supposed to just...deal with." She said and all of her hurt poured out in every word.

"Baby don't say she hate you. Your mom loves you-"

"Nicki No she doesnt okay!!!? She even tells me she hates me! She says Im an embarassment to her! If only you lived with us Nicki you'd know." She said now crying hard into her hands. i pulled her to my chest and let her cry. All of her hurt, pain, sorrow came out. It took about 15 minutes before she could stop crying.

"Baby...*sighs* Do you have a phone?" I asked and she nodded still laying on me. "Can I see it please?" She nodded yes and gave me her phone. On the screen was a photo-shopped picture of me and her. It was the prettiest thing ever. She's so pretty when she smiles. I slid to unlock and it opened. I went to the contacts tab and put in my number.

"I put my number in. Any time you need me, text me. Don't get sad if I don't respond because I may be busy but still text me. If you need me to come over, I'll play it off and tell your mom Im coming to visit you two. But can you keep a promise?" I asked and she lifted her head with a small smile.

"Yes." She said and I smiled.

"Don't tell anyone, not even your mom, that you have my number. I saved it under 'My Diary'." I stated and she texted my phone.

"That's my number." She whispered and I nodded okay. I looked at the time and still had an hour left.

"What do you want to do for this hour that I have left with you?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Sing with me." She said and I looked at her as she smiled brightly.

"Okay." I said.

I got up and she got up also. I asked what she wanted to sing, she said 'Marilyn Monroe'. I smiled and started it off with her joining in. She could really sing! It was so much fun singing with her. It felt like she was my daughter even though she wasn't. Im just happy that I have a new friend. We song some more songs and she taught me this small dance she made up. I didn't even know it was 5 minutes before me returning to the meeting until Ryan told me her mom was back.

"Alright I have to go okay?" I said and she sighed and looked down at her feet.

"Okay." She said really soft and I gave her a hug.

"Don't cry okay." I said and she nodded okay.

After that moment, I felt like I was very close to Siyani'. I wanna see can I get a day with her. Hopefully her mom allows me too. I walked back to the meeting with a smile on my face. I sat down and across from me sat Alexis.

"Did she leave?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No but I want to have a day with her, if you don't mind. Saturday I just want to have a me and her day. She seems really sweet." I said and Alexis looked shocked.

"She seems sweet? Nahh, try annoying. She is a pain. I missed my teenage years because of that heffa. I couldn't even go have fun because I had to watch her." She confessed which hurt me deep inside that she blamed her mistake that caused her to have a blessing like Siyani' and she doesn't even care..

"Well how about I take her in for this weekend and you hang out with your friends and catch up on the old times. I wanna do it because your my girl!" i said and she smiled big.

"Yayyy!!!! Okay!! OMG Thank u Nicki!!" She said excitedly.

"You're welcome chica! I'll pick her up Thursday night..which is tomorrow. Now lets get with this meeting!" I said.

This weekend, Im gonna know the truth. I know its none of my buisness but I can tell that little girl is hurting. I hate seeing kids hurt, especially Team Minaj. I smiled to myself. I hope we have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(S/N: Nicki is a caring, loving and cool person and she really cares about Siyani', even though they just met today. What is really bothering her is that Alexis is treating Siyani' badly and not only Nicki sees that. So that is why Nicki is trying to see what is going on, because she wants the best for both Alexis and her daughter.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
270K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...