The Alluring

By skylar4ever

Serena is in love with the ocean, and almost in love with the fact of forgetting her past. but she was cut by... More

Serena'
Diabla et SatΓ‘n
La Miseria
Depredador et Pre'sa
El Verdad
Buceo de Superficie
Yo Soy to Pez
Amor de Verdad
Attention

'el dime

372 14 1
By skylar4ever

"Alina, does it hurt?" I ask from my bed. She nodded, "Just a bit, and it feels swollen."

I nod." I am so sorry I should have stopped-" She cut me off.

"Hey its cool, its perfectly fine and we wouldn't be doing this whole thing alone. We can help eachother out." I wrapped her in a hug , and Samara came into the room.

"Okay you guys if she does turn into a mermaid we know how it happend." I put my chin on Alina's shoulder.

" Do you wanna turn into one too and be a frickin fish?"

She glared at me.

" You know I dont do the whole water tthing like you guys do." I lay back down on my bed and laugh.

"Ya the water thing- what are we going to tell Will?"

"Gee, how bout the truth?"

"No, not yet that is. I just dont think he should know right away I just wanna make up with him before this day is over." I say frowning, what if he doesnt want to listen to my excusess and doesnt want to deal with my life?

"Ya he should be here any minute just start out with 'yes I don't like water' and then make out with him." Says Samara gleefully.

"And with tounge." Adds Alina standing up and going into my closet and slipping on a long sleeve balck v-neck shirt covering up her bandaged arm almost.

"Ya, but can I go try it again?" I say smiling.

" You really sholdn't Will could be here any moment, and we don't know about it-" Samara says trying to convince me otherwize. I shake my head and walki towards the bathroom and having them follow me.

I sat in the cold tub with all my cloths on and I turned the nozzle on and the water hit my feet and thirty seconds later a golden tail hung out of the tub, and my hair was mysteriously wet. "I kinda like this." I say moving my tail up and down and curling it.

"Well you look very mythical." Samara says nudging Alina closer to me.

"Does it hurt?" she said worried, I shake my head.

" At first there was like a pin being pushed into me or something, but this one, no." I put my hands on the side of the tub and attempt to fall out of it getting away from the water.

"A little help please." I say faling back in with a splash.

Alina cryed out and sank to the floor, "Alina!" I say pushing myself up on the side of the tub again and pushing harder. I landed on the tile on my shoulder and pulled my self over to her.

"Whoa, there chica! Look at you!" I yell seeing her bright green tail, she looked at me laying on the floor wet with me.

"Oh damn!" we say at the same time looking up at Samara, Alina's hair was still short but a bit lighter and wet. Her tail was a bright sea green stoppping around her hips just like mine and her boobs were covered by greenish looking sea shells molding into the tan skin of her stomache and her eyes seemed somewhat brighter.

"You only got cut a half an hour ago!" Says Samara kneeling down beside us.

"Okay, now what?" I say looking around, "Give me that towel."

I say reaching up on the counter for the white towel but I couldn't sit up enough to grip it. Samra handed it to me with a smile. I began to wipe my tail and I felt my bones begin to move. I stood up and looked down at my clothed body, "this is bull shit."

I say looking at myself in the mirror, my hair even was put back up ina pony tail- just like it was before, all of my cloths appeared back. Alina stood up next to me, "oh hot damn."

She muttered looking at herself in the mirror too, her black long sleeve shirt was still on and her hair was still rumpled and dry. "Anyone home?" I heard someone jog up our stairs, I lean over to the tub and turn the faucet off.

"Hey will." Says Samsra cheerily, while me and Alina stood there with our eyes still wide.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" he says looking at me and Alina.

"They've never been better, they're as perfect as hell could be." Samara says walking out of the bathroom and turning back to us laughing.

"Right?"

I roll my eyes " ya as hell."

"So why did you need me over here so fast?"

Okay, we didnt need him anymore...we thought we did but now we dont.

"Umm, it turns out- I am sorta afraid of the water." I stumble over my words trying to remember what Alina told me to say.

"Ya you see thats why she couldnt stand to be...wet this nomrnung." Alina pipes in and walking out of the room, Will looked at her hand.

"What happened?" he said taking her hand and looking at the bandage. She pulls it back

" Umm nothing I just touched a hot pan and I burned myself pretty badly."

"Well let me see you might need to go to the hospital." He reached down for her hand.

"No its fine we already went actually." She looked at us for support.

"Ya, thats why we called you we were on our way there and we forgot to lock the house er....and we expected to be out....longer but look here you are and we're- back home." I frown replaying my words back in my head seeing if they made scnese.

"Come down stairs with me." Will says looking at us angrily. We follow silently wondering if our story was good enough. He lead us into the living room and motioned towards the couch. We sat downn next to eachother and stared up at him like we were children getting scolded by a teacher for chasing the boys around the play ground.

"What were you guys actually doing?" He said crossing his arms and his muscles rippled as he did.

"Why did you have to get a smart boyfriend- couldn't he have been like Samara's last one?" mutters Alina.

I stiffle a giggle and bite my lip, "What do you mean Will? We told you the truth."

"No Serena you didn't, and I want to know." I stood up and put my hand on his arm, "Come here."

He shook his head, I glared at him and hardened my face. He walked forward as I sat back down on the couch and pointed to me and Alina. "We're mermaids, we grow golden and green tails if water touches us, are you happy?"

I was elbowed in the side by both of my friends. "Come on Serena I want the truth not a fairytale story, I wouldnt care if you guys had magical powers, grow scales over your body, or were a princess mermaid, I just want to know whats going on!"

I smile softly. He didnt belive me.

"Alright, you look at this," I hold my wrist out and show him the scar my mom gave me." Snd this," I lift my hair up and show him the scar on the back of my head, "this," I show him the back of my knee " and this." I pull the side of my shorts down slightly and show him the X that was a faded white.

"You are telling me when I told you my mother was being haunted by my murdered little brother and tryed to kill me... she tryed to kill me!" I let out a shuttering breath.

"She used everything she could and when ever she could, she treated me like I was nothing. She is in a hospital right now, you tell me i'm lying about that too!"

I stand up and my chin trembled. "You try and tell me I never once had a horse I rode and named skylar."

"You try and tell me i'm not a triplet- I am a loner."

"You tell me I don't live in wisconsin, I lived no where."

"You tell me I dont have a family and I did this to myself."

"You tell me I didnt cry all those times I did- and it was just a dream."

"You tell me I don't have two best friends."

"And you tell me I don't love you with all my heart."

A tear rolled down my cheek and down my neck as I sniffed. "You tell me you don't belive all of that, then you cant belive anything. Because thats how my life went, right there in that order!" I tipped my head back and let the tears roll down my cheeks. I felt someone tip my chin back down and push my hair behind my ears.

"Serena.." Will started.

"No!" I yell," No, no and no."

I pull away from him, I start towards the kitchen and fill a glass with water. I come back into the other room. "You tell me what happens this time."

"Serena, no!" Yells Alina, as I pour the water over my head and I drop to the ground with the glass and I see it shatter in peices next to my hand that layed there wet.

I sit up and prop my back up with my hands, " I dont know Will, you tell me." I curled my tail up and watched as he stood there in silence, he walked away from me and ran into our basement- I heard the bolt slide into the lock as more tears began to slide down my face.

I was handed a towel and I dryed myself off. I stood up and looked around the house, "I'm leaving."

I run out of the house and run down the street towards the ocean as fast as I can with tears blurring my vision.

And I ran, I ran away, I ran away from my love, who ran from me first.

ALINA'S P.O.V

"Will I am going to kill you. I'm going to flat out take a knife, stab it in your heart and twist it and twist it so you die quick, but not quickley enough to not suffer." I scream as I bang on the door.

The door opened urgently. "How long did you guys know?" He looks at me wildly and then at Samara.

"It only happened two days ago, atleast." I say putting my hands up surrendering.

"Where-" He ran his fingers through his hair and gritted his teeth, "Where, is she?" He asks looking towrad the stairs.

"She ran." I say folding my arms and looking him in the eyes.

"Where did she run?" He says going towards the door fast. I go after him, "We dont know. You crushed her."

Samara stood beside me and added, "She thought you could hande it." She says coldly.

"Where would she go?" He asks us.

"Why should you care?" I yell at him.

" I didn't know what I was doing. I-I didn't know." He mutters.

"Well what would you do differently?" Samara says him.

"What do you mean?" He asks wildly looking from Samara to me, and repeating it again. We both crossed our arms as he stood there looking at us with a crazy expression.

"What do you mean, by what would you do differently?" He asks us.

"Are you stupid? What do you think it means?" I yell at him.

He paused and closed his eyes. He walked to the front door and banged his fists against it and then rested his head on it while we stood there.

"I would do everything differently, starting with the moment I first saw her."

"Thats not what we meant, but that works." Samara says in a calm voice.

"So where is she, did she tell you, get anything before she left? Did she even put shoes on?" Will pressed us.

"We don't know, we said that. She could be anywhere. At RIKKI'S, our backyard, your house, a friends house, on a plane back to Wisconsin. We don't know, we didn't think to ask her at that moment because you broke her heart!" Samara says in another angry voice.

"Well what did you expect me do say?" Will says barking at Samara."Hey Serena, make sure no body harpoons you!"

"You guys!" I yell at them. they both look at me.

I close my eyes, "The ocean." I felt their eyes on me, I open my eyes and look up.

"She's in the ocean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 372 26
Coming into the human world was definitely not my idea but I had no choice. I am the mermaid princess of the North American seas. The most powerful w...
13.5K 568 22
Angel Starlight is a normal girl who gets an opportunity to go on a yacht for a project. Angel meets two girls, who turn out to be the ones she's par...
55.1K 2K 11
My name is Skylar Smith, On a normal walk back home from a friends house, a storm hits. I get sucked down into a whirlpool and I come out with fins...