preferences. → star wars

By Galaxiae

I have recently rewatched all of the Star Wars movies and have found myself immediately drawn to writing some... More

[1] How You Meet
[2] Nicknames
[3] You Get Injured
[4] He Asks You Out
[5] When You're Sad
[6] His Favourite Thing About You
[7] Your Biggest Fear
[8] Your Bad Habit
[9] He Snaps At You
[10] He Sees You Crying
[11] Your Last Words
[12] Your First Kiss
[13] Your Best Friend
[14] What Turns You On
[15] Your First 'I Love You'
[16] Favourite Thing You Do Together
[17] Your Song
[18] Where He Kisses You
[19] Where You Like To Go
[20] Someone Finds Out
[21] Favourite Season
[22] He's Upset
[23] Aesthetic
[24] What Annoys Him
[25] Where You're From
[26] He Gets Jealous
[27] His Last Words
[29] Nightmare
[30] You Make up
[31] What Turns Him On
[32] Romantic Day
[33] Insecurities
[Requests]
[34] You're Sick
[Fanfiction]
[36] When He's Jealous
[37] He Accidentally Hurts You
[38] What Annoys You
[39] He Saves You
[40] Favourite Thing You Do Together (MODERN AU)
[Requests]
[41] Proposal

[28] You Break Up

3K 87 43
By Galaxiae

if u wanna take a ride on the feel train read on. but if u wanna go on the feel rollercoaster oo boi listen to the song linked above when u read

___

Obi-Wan

The vibrant colours of the sunset washed over the sky and gave everything a romantic, red glow, but you couldn't help but feel distraught, despite the gorgeous scenery. Your mind went through the memories that this balcony you stood upon held, like when Obi-Wan had first asked you out, where you had shared your first kiss and, as it would be, where you'd share your last.

'You called?'

The voice that interrupted your thoughts caused your heart to sink to your stomach. You didn't want to have to do this, but you knew it was the right thing to do. You turned with a small smile and nodded in acknowledgement of Bens presence.

'Yes,' you responded. 'I think we need to talk,'

His footsteps faltered before he could reach you, and he hesitated in the glass doorway that led to the balcony. 'We do?'

'Please, Ben,' you turned away as you felt the gentle breeze run through your hair. 'This is hard enough for me as it is,'

'Alright,' he was clearly saddened by your intentions, but he daren't speak, just in case he'd gotten it all wrong. But he hadn't, had he?

You sucked in a breath before speaking. 'I don't think we should be together,'

'I feared you were going to say that,' his gaze dropped from your eyes to his boots, and the wave of emotion that rippled through the Force made it feel like your chest had just been ripped in two. 'Why?'

'I'm just a distraction for you,' you claimed. 'You must focus on being a Jedi. You're their only hope, after all,'

He slowly stepped forwards before leaning down on the balcony with his elbows, taking in the view as he tried to contain his emotions. 'You know that I'd leave the Jedi ways just to be with you,'

'Don't talk like that,' you snipped. 'You don't mean it.'

'Oh, but I do,' Obi-Wan protested, finally mustering up the courage to look you in the eye. Still feeling slightly ashamed, you tore your eyes away from his. 'I'm truly, deeply in love with you, and no amount of Jedi rules, restriction or even deprivation will change the way I feel.'

It was at that very moment that you felt your heart throb painfully in your chest, almost as if it were constricted by a strong grip. You looked across at Obi-Wan, your expression distraught before you turned and left the room.

Anakin Skywalker

'I can't do this anymore,' Anakin announced. 'Yoda told me that I need to learn to let go of the things I fear to lose, so that's exactly what I'm doing,'

'What?' Your head whipped up.

'(Y/N), I'm sorry,' he apologised. 'But, I suppose, if you love something, you let it go,'

'Anakin, what are you doing?' You were alarmed and frightened, for this sort of talk had only just popped up. Not even an hour ago, the two of you were wrapped up in the others arms, talking about what it would be like to be married. 

He turned away. 'I'm leaving you. This is something I have to do. Please, don't argue with me,'

'I'm not arguing with you,' you whispered. 'I'm just confused,'

'I can't lose you,' he said, voice sharp although quiet. 'Don't you get it? If you stay with me, you'll die. Whenever someone associates themselves with me, they might as well just put a bullet through their own goddamn skull. At least, then it'd be less painful,'

You were so taken aback that you physically stumbled before regaining your stance. 'So your solution to not lose me is to... leave?'

'Exactly,'

'Oh, Anakin,' your eyes welled up. 'What broke you?'

Luke Skywalker

Being one of the few remaining Jedi, your list of missions to complete were always sky high. Most of the time, though, Luke had been there to fight alongside you. However, for a mission that you'd been sent on, it required you to be alone, in disguise and to travel across to the other side of the galaxy. It would take about two months to get there, and you'd end up being on the planet for another six. Overall, you probably wouldn't see Luke for another year.

Han, Leia, Luke and yourself were all laughing along, feeling weightless after having been free of combat for a good few weeks. You were currently in the lounging area of the Falcon where Chewie and R2 were caught up in a game of Dejarik. Just looking at them two gave you flashbacks of the first time you were caught up in this adventure.

'(Y/N)? Are you alright?' Luke suddenly asked, realizing you were silent throughout the entire conversation. 

'Uh, yes. Well, not exactly,' you bit your lip. 'Can I talk to you?'

Leia and Han's eyes were heavy on the two of you, and, although confused, Luke shrugged and agreed to follow you out into the hallways where you could have more of a private discussion. Your head was aching with how many thoughts were running through your mind, and you barely managed to speak up, but you just came up with it.

'I need to go away for a while,' you blurted out. 'For another mission.'

Luke blinked before nodding. 'Okay. How long for?'

'Um,' you hesitated. You wanted to lie to him, to leave him happy, but you couldn't do that to him. He would probably be able to tell when you were lying, anyway. 'A year.'

His eyes widened this time. 'A year? That's far too long for you to do on your own,'

'I know,' you choked back your emotions. 'So, I wanted to, um,' 

There was silence before you reached up to your neck with shaky hands. A while ago, Luke had given you a promise ring which you'd kept safely fastened around your neck with a silver chain. When he realized what you were doing, you felt his emotions intensify to the point where he was broadcasting like a damn beacon. You were for sure that even Leia was picking up on it, despite the fact that she had only mediated and not done any proper training yet. Gently, you lifted his hand and dropped the chain into his palm before curling his fingers around the necklace.

'You can't just leave,' Luke said, exasperated.

'I have to, Luke,' you sniffled. 'I wish I didn't, but I do.'

He was silent. Baffled. Hurt. But there wasn't anything you could do, was there? Tentatively, you reached up on your toes and pressed your lips to his cheek. 

'Tell the others that I said goodbye, will you?'

No response. Sadly, you sighed through your nose before pressing a button to open up the ramp. You turned back, watching as Luke remained deathly still, his eyes following after you before he swallowed and pressed the ramp shut. Squeezing your eyes shut for a moment, you gripped the hilt of your lightsaber and left.

Han Solo

'What were you doing back there? How stupid can you get?' Han said angrily, throwing his blaster down onto a panel with a clatter as he glared at you. 

You narrowed your eyes at him. 'Excuse me? Han, I saved your life. I wouldn't exactly call that stupid,'

'What are you trying to do?' Han asked suddenly, his tone as bitter and sharp as a knife dipped in acid. 'Are you trying to make a point or something? Because I get it, (Y/N). You can stop trying to be the hero now,'

'What're you talking about? Han, I couldn't just let you die,' you whispered. 

'Well, running around like that and putting your life at risk is pretty goddamn stupid,' Han sighed. 

'Well, I guess we're both disappointed with each other then,' you decided, folding your arms over your chest. Han narrowed, looking like he couldn't believe you.

'Are you kidding me? What have I done besides save our skins?' He snapped. 

'I can take care of myself, Han,' you seethed. 

'We've had too many close calls for you to be able to say that,' he shot back. 'Do you remember that time you got blasted in the side, huh? Did you forget that?'

'One time, Han,' you responded. 'I don't understand why you're getting so angry,'

'Because I can't lose you,' he yelled, thumping his fist on the wall. You jumped back, startled, and hugged your elbows against your stomach in an attempt to feel safer in his agitated presence. 'I've lost far too many people for it to happen again,' Han added with a voice calmer than his previous tone.

'I've lost people too, Han,' you reminded him. 'I know what it feels like,'

'Really? You take your own life for granted, (Y/N), so I find that very hard to believe,' he interjected. 

'Everyone I have ever cared about has either been killed or they've left me,' you took in a sharp breath. 'Everyone except for you, Han. So don't you dare tell me that I don't know what loss feels like because I've been there,'

His expression softened at your saddened state. 'Right.'

'I can't believe you,' you stepped back, feeling a shock of pain travel down to your stomach. 'I think... I think I need to go,'

'What? Go where?' Han asked.

'I don't know,' you grabbed for your jacket. 'Just- ugh, Han, we clearly need time away from each other. I'm sorry,'

'No, wait-'

The door slammed in his face before he had time to talk. You were upset, with anger and sadness flushing your face with redness and hot tears. With a curled fist and a breath, you refused to look back as you moved out of the Falcon and into the town of Tatooine.

___

so the person who requested this wanted it to be 'you break up but then make up' (such a poet), but I thought I'd split it up into two parts because im lazy af

also the han solo break up one was heavily inspired by a game storyline and if any of u know where its from ill give u a cookie (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...
109K 2K 38
What if Luke Skywalker had a daughter? ( poe x oc ) I do not own the rights to any of the starwars characters or story line just my own OC
124K 3.6K 121
A young man on tattooine meets a couple of unexpected people, and embarks upon the journey of a lifetime [I DO NOT OWN STAR WARS ALL RIGHTS BESIDES M...
14.9K 252 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!