preferences. → star wars

By Galaxiae

I have recently rewatched all of the Star Wars movies and have found myself immediately drawn to writing some... More

[1] How You Meet
[2] Nicknames
[3] You Get Injured
[4] He Asks You Out
[5] When You're Sad
[6] His Favourite Thing About You
[7] Your Biggest Fear
[8] Your Bad Habit
[9] He Snaps At You
[10] He Sees You Crying
[11] Your Last Words
[12] Your First Kiss
[13] Your Best Friend
[14] What Turns You On
[15] Your First 'I Love You'
[16] Favourite Thing You Do Together
[17] Your Song
[18] Where He Kisses You
[19] Where You Like To Go
[20] Someone Finds Out
[21] Favourite Season
[22] He's Upset
[23] Aesthetic
[24] What Annoys Him
[25] Where You're From
[27] His Last Words
[28] You Break Up
[29] Nightmare
[30] You Make up
[31] What Turns Him On
[32] Romantic Day
[33] Insecurities
[Requests]
[34] You're Sick
[Fanfiction]
[36] When He's Jealous
[37] He Accidentally Hurts You
[38] What Annoys You
[39] He Saves You
[40] Favourite Thing You Do Together (MODERN AU)
[Requests]
[41] Proposal

[26] He Gets Jealous

3K 86 30
By Galaxiae

Obi-Wan

You were in the halls of the Jedi temple, addressing another Padawan who had, lately, taken an interest in nearly everything that you'd done. You thought it was adorable, but he was far too young for you and nearly cringed whenever you saw him trailing after you.

'Oh, this book? Yeah, I've read it,' he said, just as you told him that you were flicking through the novels in the library. 'It was pretty cool,'

'Alright,' you sighed and turned to him. 'Is there something you want to say? You've been following me for weeks,'

He scratched the back of his head nervously. He was cute, you'd admit that, but it was in a way that you would call a twelve-year-old cute. You could never really take him seriously.

'Uh, well, yes, actually,' he started, letting out an uneasy laugh. 'I just thought you were, um, really beautiful and cool and, stuff,'

You giggled a little at his nervous flirting attempt. 'I appreciate your kind gesture, young Padawan, but-'

'Really? Awesome!' His face flushed, and you couldn't help but grin at him though you were inwardly cringing. Obi-Wan appeared, and, as soon as he assessed the two of you, he frowned.

He'd never been one to show any signs of emotions except that of love and serenity, so it was a whirlwind of surprise and confusion when his eyebrows furrowed together with what seemed to be anger. With a wave of his hand, the boy straightened.

Looking pale and stricken, the Padawan quickly ushered himself out of the room at the sight of an angered Jedi Master. You watched him leave, before turning back to Obi-Wan with an incredulous expression.

'Wait,' you placed a hand on your hip, almost impressed by his small outlet of frustration. 'Are you jealous, Master Kenobi?'

His frown deepened, but he took a breath and shook his head. 'No,'

You almost chuckled. 'Hey, it's okay to be jealous. You don't need to be, though because I assure you that I'm not going anywhere,'

'But what about.. the Padawan?' Ben asked. 

'Oh, him? I have no idea who he even is. He's been following me for a while now, so I confronted him about it just as you arrived,' you explained truthfully. Bens visibly tense shoulders relaxed.

'Alright,' he said, tone easy now. 'I'm sorry I jumped to the worst conclusion. That was wrong of me,'

You smiled softly. 'It's fine, Ben.'

Anakin Skywalker

You were sitting with Padmé and another man, relatively the same age as you, and talking about the current uprising of the republic. Whilst you were eating your food and talking away, Padmé excused herself to the bathroom and left the two of you alone.

'So, you're a Jedi, huh?' The man asked, almost as if he was rudely implying that Jedi's weren't anything special. You felt suddenly defensive, but pushed away your hostile attitude and instead took a calmer approach. 

'Yes. Do you have a problem with that?' You asked sweetly, taking a drink of water and peering at him from over the glass. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed movement. Anakin stepped through, his eyes racing around the room before they landed on you. He smiled at first, but it wavered when he realized that you were sitting alone with a male unfamiliar to him. The wave of anger that flashed through the Force caused you to set down your glass, the water suddenly turning bitter in your stomach.

Anakin walked over, keeping a calm demeanor all while feeling a hot wave of jealousy and betrayal as he approached. '(Y/N)? Who's this?'

'It's, uh,' you hesitated, not really sure how to answer. It just made this whole thing seem that bit more suspicious, and the fact that Padmé had left you two didn't help the situation.'Um...'

'You told me you were meeting with Padmé,' Anakin's glare moved swiftly to the fresh-faced man opposite you. 'Who are you?'

You weren't sure what it was, but Anakin used some sort of mind trick on the man and he felt suddenly uneasy. His eyes faded for a moment, and his breathing shallowed. Once you realized what was happening, you stood immediately and took Anakin's hand.

'Anakin! What're you doing?' Padmé suddenly said eyes widened as she returned from her bathroom break, only to be met with the confliction of two men.

Anakin's eyebrows furrowed with confusion. He looked to the three plates upon the table, and everything pieced together. His earlier assumption still left a sour feeling in his mouth, and he hated to let go of his pride, but he clenched his hand into a fist and analyzed the situation.

'I-' his voice wavered. 'What?'

'I didn't lie to you about this morning,' you promised. 'Padmé simply forgot to tell me that another person would be coming along, and by the time she told me I was already too far to tell you. Besides, why should I have to? Do you really think I'd be seeing other men behind your back?'

Your voice was hushed into a venomous whisper at the end, and Anakin took a step back. His stomach churned and he winced. 

'I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I just saw the two of you, and... well, what would you think?' He asked. You sighed and all of your anger washed away.

'I'd think the same,' you admitted, dropping your defense. 'You know I'd never do that to you, right?'

'Of course not,' he said. 'I was just insecure, I suppose.'

'You don't have to be,' you said gently, leaning up to press your lips to his cheek. 

Luke Skywalker

'It's so good to see you again!' You exclaimed, hugging your old friend, (Y/FN), as he grinned down at you. 'Where have you been?'

He released you from his embrace. 'Oh, you know, just around. What about you, huh? Jedi Knight?'

You blushed with pride. 'Yeah, well. My boyfriend Luke has been teaching me,'

'That's awesome. Hey, I'd love to keep talking, but I really have to go. We should meet up some time, though. Boy, do I have stories to tell you!' He grinned, and you nodded enthusiastically.

'Of course! I'd love to catch up with you. How does next week sound?'

***

'Wait, who is it you're going out with?' Luke asked, holding you close and placing a kiss on the top of your head just as you were about to leave.

'(Y/FN). Do you remember me telling you about him?' You asked, pulling your boots on. Luke twitched at the sound of a male name, and you frowned before brushing it off as he smiled at you.

'Oh. Of course. I'll see you later then,' Luke said, and you nodded before reaching for the door. 'Don't have too much fun without me!'

And then you left. You had an amazing time with your friend, and you even found out that he had been married for four years, with two kids and another one on the way. You told him stories about your adventures and heavily mentioned Luke, feeling somewhat shameful for going out with another man when he seemed so awkward about it. You mentally scolded yourself, knowing that you shouldn't let Lukes insecurity get in the way of you and your friend. So, with a sigh, you ignored your feelings and concentrated on (Y/FN) before making your way home after a few hours of catching up.

You had a stupid grin on your face when you got home, but you couldn't help it. Being around friends always made you so happy.

'Hey,' you greeted Luke as you walked into the door. He looked up at you and offered a small smile and a noise of acknowledgment before turning away. Confused, you reached for him. 'Are you alright?'

He brushed your hand away with a jerk of his shoulders. 'I'm fine,'

'Oh,' you pulled your hand away, feeling embarrassed and hurt at the rejection of your touch. 'Well, alright then,' you finished, turning away and heading for your bedroom so that you could get changed into comfier clothing.

'Did you have fun?' Luke called after you. Any other time he said this, his tone was happy and encouraged you to talk, but the snippiness of his voice caused you to falter in your response.

'As a matter of fact, I did,' you responded snarkily, turning back to face him. 'Luke, tell me. Are you seriously bothered by the fact that I went out with another male?'

His expression shifted slightly. 'Well, not exactly-'

'Oh, by the Force, you are! I don't know what you're getting all riled up about. He's just a friend,' you argued. 'And he has been for years,'

'Well, how am I supposed to know? I've never seen him before,' Luke shot back, almost as if he was making a valid point. Instead of letting him get even more angered, you decided to just give up the victory and give him the truth.

'He's married, Luke. With two children and another one on the way,' you told him. 'He's not going to cheat on his wife, and I'm certainly not going to cheat on you. Do you really think of me like that?'

He looked at you with a softer expression. You felt a sudden pressure on your head, and memories of the conversation you had just had were brought up to the front of your mind. A flood of cold ran through your veins and his distrust and you immediately blocked Luke from searching your mind further.

'I can't believe you,' you whispered, shaking your head. 

Han Solo

The Cantina on a Friday night wasn't exactly your idea of fun, but it was more of a place to feel at home. You'd been to nearly everyone on every planet in the galaxy, but this one had yet to have you step into it. You were wearing a cropped shirt, ripped shorts, a leather jacket, and some boots. It was regular clothing for you, but you seemed to be getting more attention here than usual.

'Damn, baby. Where'd you come from?' One soldier asked, his hair scruffy and jaw prickled with stubble. 

A whistle shot from across the room. 'Whew. Look at you,'

Han instinctively moved his hand across your waist and he glared in the direction of the whistle. You moved away from his touch, shaking your head and telling him that it was no time to get all jealous. You were here to have fun, and no catcalling was going to stop you. With a funny look, Han moved towards the bar and you followed him.

Another soldier next to you immediately offered you a drink. 'Hey, hot stuff. What can I get you?'

'Eye contact would be nice, thank you,' you said, noticing that his gaze was certainly not on your eyes. Han moved you aside and confronted the man, but took no notice as he slouched away from the bar and moved to other women.

'You know,' Han began, scooping up a shot of whiskey. 'I wish you wouldn't wear that.'

'What?' You glanced down at your outfit. 'What's wrong with this?'

'Uh... it's like, nothing,' he said.

You frowned. 'I've worn less than this before. Besides, it's like a thousand degrees on this planet. What's the problem?'

'You're getting too much attention and I don't like it,' Han said gruffly, knocking back his drink.

'Excuse me?' You narrowed your eyes. 'You've had more women crawl all over you before and I never said anything. Why are you so jealous?'

He looked at you. 'I'm not jealous,'

'Bullshit,' you said. 'Han, just get over it. It's just a few people, and they mean nothing to me,'

'Yeah, well, a few people can make all the difference,' he scoffed.

'You're starting to really annoy me now,' you huffed. 'So what if a few people shoot me a look? Do you even remember that time you were like, kissed all over your face? How do you think I felt then?'

'Hmph,' Han didn't want to back down, so you finished your drink before turning away.

'Alright, fine. If you're going to be like that, I'll be back on the Falcon,' before he could say any more, you held your hands up and stepped back. 'Do what you want on your own, Han. Maybe then you won't get all antsy,'

___

so there's one thing i kinda wanted to ask you guys

what do you think of reys character?? like do you think she's a skywalker, a kenobi or a character of her own? if any of you have theories i'd rlly like to hear them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 14.4K 71
The title is self explanatory but I'll be taking requests for imagines/one shots/ preferences for any character from the prequels, sequels, SW the cl...
108K 2K 38
What if Luke Skywalker had a daughter? ( poe x oc ) I do not own the rights to any of the starwars characters or story line just my own OC
4.8K 73 20
this is a luke skywalker x reader because why not and like he's hot as fuck and I know I'm not the only one who's attracted to him when he was younge...
126K 4.1K 101
This is my first story on wattpad! I've always wanted to write a book like this! I hope you enjoy, loves! Preferences include Luke Skywalker, Han Sol...