I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

13.4K 285 36
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 2

Disaster

School starts tomorrow and I'm stressing on what to do with the twins. I don't want to make my mom do it, but I'm afraid we don't have the money to take them to a daycare. Marco was with his friends, doing who knows what? Jason and Bella were laying on the floor talking to each other and playing with toys. My dad was in his office working on a case, and my mom was buying groceries.

I looked in the newspaper for a cheap daycare. So far I wasn't getting any luck. Everything cost 50 dollars for two babies. Why do things have to be so expensive these days? I put the paper down and looked down at Jason and Bella.

"Mommy doesn't know what to do." I said.

The front door swung open and Marco came in with his friends behind him. They were all laughing at something. He saw me and came to give me a kiss.

"Uh, why are they here?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, we're not staying. I came to get my things."

"You're not staying tonight?"

"No. I'm staying home tonight." I frowned. "You're so cute. I'll be back tomorrow or the next day."

I heard the door to my dad's office open the close. I turned around to see my dad with a shocked, angry look on his face.

"What is going on?" He asked. "Why are these boys in my house?"

"Chill Mr. Hartlem." Marco said. "I came to get my things and my friends came with me. We won't be long."

"Hurry up. Hopefully you'll stay away longer this time." My dad said the last part under his breath, but I managed to hear him.

Marco went upstairs to get his things, leaving his gang downstairs with me. Lance and Paul were playing with twins. Paul picked up Jason and turned to me.

"He's going to end up looking like Marco." He told me.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"His eyes are turning blue. And is hair is the same color as Marco's. Also, you don't want him to look like a girl."

"Well, hopefully he doesn't turn out like Marco."

"Why? Marco's great." Chase said from behind me. "He's been treating you good all this time. That's a record for him, even though you were broken up for 8 months."

"Whatever."

Marco came back downstairs with his bag in his hand. He gave Jason and Bella a kiss before giving me one.

"Stay out of trouble, and call me tonight."

"When am I ever in trouble?" He asked sarcastically. "And I promise to call tonight. Love you, bye."

Marco's P.O.V*

I left with the guys. I hate to leave Bailey with the twins, but I need to sleep tonight since school starts tomorrow.

"Doesn't get annoying to wake up in the middle of the night and live with her?" Dustin asked me.

"It's annoying waking up in the middle of the night. But living with the girl of my dreams, no."

"Come on, she's nice and all, and the twins are cute... but don't you ever miss the old Marco? I do. We don't have fun anymore."

"Look guys, I'm trying to change for the sake of Bailey and my kids. She wants me to change, and I'm trying my best to do that."

The guys rolled their eyes and sighed. I shrugged and continued walking towards my house.

"Marco, wait!" Chase called from behind. I heard my gang catching up. Chase came up beside me. "Tell us she's been giving you something." I ignored him and continued walking. "She hasn't?! Dude what the f**k?"

"I'm dealing." I said. "But it's not easy. I almost cheated yesterday."

"And that's fine." Kyle said. "A man needs what he needs. It's not bad if you get what you need right?"

"I'm trying to change. The old Marco is gone."

"And that is why we've... decided to kick you out." Dustin said.

I stopped walking and turned to face them. They're kicking me out of the gang? How can they do that when I'm the leader?

"Sorry Marco, but I'm the leader now." Dustin said.

"You can't do that." I said.

"You're not the same anymore. This is a new year and it's time for a change. We've all been bros up till now. We're letting you go." I began cursing them out in Spanish, not able to speak in English.

"Okay, I understood half of that, and that was some pretty harsh stuff." Chase said.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "And you all agree to this?" They all shook their heads, but Paul seemed reluctant. "Fine, then I'm out. Good luck Dustin. You have the power now."

I turned back around and began walking towards my house. I can't believe my friends left me. They just voted and kicked me out, like all those times didn't matter. I'm feeling really low, and alone. I feel half empty.

I got home and washed my dirty clothes. After, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I popped the lid and chugged it down. I wasn't satisfied so I grabbed another. Then another and another, until the entire pack was gone. The room became a little blurry, and my legs felt weird. I sighed and began drinking the next pack of beer.

Bailey's P.O.V*

I finally found someone to watch the twins. It's only 10 dollars an hour instead of 50. It seems more in our budget. Or Marco's budget. We decided that I wouldn't work until I graduated, that was I could focus on my school work. He's understanding, but I feel bad for making him do all the work. Sometimes he comes back so exhausted it makes me feel guilty.

I changed the twins diaper and put them down for a nap. They haven't been crying much today, surprisingly. I've been able to get a lot done. I'm ready for school tomorrow and I've studied my schedule.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to get a snack. My mom was setting out things to make dinner.

"Is Dad still in his office?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah. He's still a little upset about Marco bringing his friends here without permission. We'll have to tell him he can't do that anymore."

"Okay. I'm sure he'll understand. But why is Dad still upset? They were only here for a minute."

"I don't know. Ever since you've been seeing Marco, his thinking has become off. "

"He just doesn't like him. I thought he'd warm up to him by now, but I guess not."

I made a sandwich and went into the living room to watch TV. Why doesn't my dad like Marco? Marco's changed a lot more than before. He's trying to be a better guy, and I've seen progress. For some reason, my dad can't see that.

I finished my sandwich and cleaned up my mess. The twins were still taking their nap. I went back into the living room and sat on the couch. Suddenly, the door burst open, making me jump. I turned to see Marco stumble through the door. He looked week and was holding a beer can in his hands. I gasped and went over to him. My dad came from his office and my mom came from the kitchen.

"What is going on?" My dad asked.

"Hey Mr. H." Marco slurred, patting my dad on the back. My dad tensed, anger rising in him. Marco turned to me and gave me a mischievous smile. He moved closer to me and I  immediately moved back. Marco is a completely different person when he's drunk. It scares me and I don't want anything to do with him. "Hey Bailey." He said in a husky voice. He strongly smelled of alcohol, and it made me sick.

"Marco, how much did you drink?" I asked him.

He thought for a minute. "I don't know. I lost count after 9."

My dad walked over to the phone. I quickly ran over to stop him. I grabbed the phone and put it back on the hook. My dad gave me a weird look.

"Don't call the cops. He hasn't been involved with the cops for three, almost four months now."

"He's drunk and he's only 18." My dad protested.

"Something must've happened. He only drinks on impulse. Help me sober him up and I'll ask him what happened."

"No, I'm not getting involved with this boy."

My dad grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. I groaned. If only he'll trust Marco sometimes. I went back over to Marco who was harassing my mom.

"Marco." I got his attention. "Tell me what made you drink so much." I said, pulling him to the couch. "Mom, can you make him some coffee or get him some water?" She nodded.

I sat down on the couch and Marco sat next to me. He drank some more beer and I snatched the can away. It was just past the half empty point. He tried to snatch it back, but I moved it out of his reach. He glared at me for a minute then smiled. I gave him a confused look. He leaned in and kissed my neck. I shivered. He moved up to my mouth and I instantly forgot about the smell of alcohol. My hands moved to his back. Suddenly, he pulled away and snatched the beer can from me.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, now angry that he did that. I tried to grab it again, but he stood up and ran to the kitchen. He took another sip and I groaned.

I then heard Bella through the baby monitor. Marco's face lit up. He ran for the steps. He can't be near Bella and Jason while he's like this. I quickly darted to the steps, chasing him as he ran. He's quicker than I thought.

"Marco, stop!" I ordered.

"The kids are calling." He said with a laugh.

I couldn't catch him, but I caught up to him in the nursery. He was standing over Jason's crib. I could hear Jason laughing. Marco smiled then held up the beer can.

"Want some buddy? You're never too young to start." I gasped before charging Marco. I somehow knocked him to the ground. The beer spilled onto the floor. Luckily it's hardwood. "What the f**k is your problem?!" He asked. He pushed me off of him and ran downstairs.

I got up and quickly followed after him. I got downstairs to see my mom handing him the coffee.

"Here, drink this Marco." My mom said.

He pushed her hand away. "I don't want that s**t. You have any liquor?" I can't believe he just asked my mom that. He walked past my mom and went into the kitchen, rummaging through cabinets and the fridge. "You suck. How can you not have any liquor?"

I walked in and took one of Marco's hands. He pushed me away, causing me to stumble a little before catching my balance.

"Get away from me. You spilled my beer." He walked out of the kitchen and past my mom. My mom looked confused and like she didn't know what to do. "I'm going out to buy more. I won't be back later." He walked out the front door.

I groaned and asked my mom to watch the twins. I grabbed my car keys and followed him out. I saw him running down the street towards his house. I got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. I drove to his house so I would beat him there. I can't believe this is happening. It's been a while since I've seen Marco like this, but this is far worst than at the party.

I pulled into Marco's driveway, not turning off the car. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. A second past and the door opened. Anton was standing in the doorway. I could hear Sally and Heather in the background. I could also hear Ms. Ramirez and Mrs. Nancy talking.

"Hey Anton. I came to warn you that Marco is on his way here. He's drunk and I don't know what happened to make him drink so much."

"Are you kidding me?"

I heard footsteps approaching quickly, knowing it's Marco. I turned to see him stopped, looking between me and Anton. He groaned and turned on his heals. He pulled his spare key from his pocket and headed for his car. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Stop Marco." I pleaded. "You're going to get hurt."

"Back off." He ordered, shoving me away. I fell to the ground. He got in his car and pulled off.

"Bailey, are you alright?" Anton asked, helping me up. "I don't know what's come over him."

"I'm going to follow him. I'll try to talk some sense into him."

I followed behind Marco. His car would zigzag at some points, making me worry. He really shouldn't be driving. Especially when he's this drunk. He can't even remember how much he drank. I honked the horn to get his attention. He sped up, making me worry more. He's lost himself completely. But I have to keep reminding myself that the Marco I love is still in there.

Marco swerved, almost running into a pole. I tensed, scared he's going to get into an accident. Hopefully he stops soon and just gives up. I wouldn't be able to take it if something happened to him. I just wish I knew what happened to make him drink so much. I hope it wasn't another ex-girlfriend. I don't want anymore of that drama. That was the first thing that split us up.

I sped up, trying to catch up with Marco. He seemed to go faster and faster. He was past the speed limit, and I actually wanted him to get pulled over. Anything that would stop him and keep him safe was okay with me. I want the normal Marco back, and I can't get him until he sobers up.

We were getting to the middle of town where the most cars are. This is the worst place for a drunk person to drive. Red lights and lots of cars. We came to a green light and we were lucky. We came up to another green light and I got even happier. Maybe we'll get lucky all the way through.

But then we came to a red light. Marco didn't stop he ran straight through it, just making it without a scratch. I made my way through and kept following him. Marco is being so reckless right now. He putting me and himself in danger.

We made it to the local liquor store with no scratches. Marco got out anf began walking to the entrance. There's no way they'll sell him anything.

"Marco!" I called. "Stop!"

He turned to me and rolled his eyes. "You're still following me? I thought you gave up a while ago."

"Not on you. You have to come back home so we can sober you up."

"Never."

He rushed inside. I groaned, refusing to go into that gross smelling place. I leaned against my car with my arms crossed. There's no way they'll sell anything to him, which will make him leave.

The entrance to the store opened and Marco came running out, his arms full. I saw a guy who looked in his thirties, chasing Marco. He seriously stole booze? Marco opened the door to his car and took off. I quickly got in my car and followed after him.

Marco didn't even stop to look before pulling out into the traffic. He made it through and drove down the street. I waited and pulled out, speeding after him. We came up to another red light, he ran through and I saw the thing I was faring the most. A car ran right into the drivers side of Marco's car. I screamed. His car was pushed along by the other car, who was trying to come to a stop. I watched frightened. Cars all around stopped, no one daring to move. I got out of my car and ran over to the accident. I climbed on top of the other car and looked through Marco's now broken window. He was unconscious, and bleeding all over the place.

"Marco, wake up." I pleaded. "Someone call an ambulance." I yelled to the people gathering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plese COMMENT, vote, and/or fan. Thanks! ;-D

P.S. Did any of you think Marco changed at all? If so, tell me which Marco you like better. =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 13
BOOK 2: The Badboy Prince series After finding out about her heritage, Annalise is on the brink of loosing the Prince to the Tarzlian Princess. Henry...
281K 9.1K 64
Life consisted of men and lace Then Grayson took Ophelia home Life began to consist of wealth and S U I T S *Sequel to L A C E* ®All Rights Reserved...
4.8K 136 34
After Katelyn is killed during the battle against Michael, it seems things will never be the same. But when she's found and healed by Elizabeth, it t...
196K 5.3K 41
A vindictive rebel. A depressed girl. A Psychotic life. Read for more description. All Rights Reserved.