Who Knew I Was Alpha?

By DanielleArreola

Danny is the Alpha of the Moonstone Pack but she lived with her mom, her step-dad, and her twin sister. Her t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
IMPORTANT!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!
part 12
part 13
part 14
MUST READ!
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
big news!!!!!!!!!
part 20
HELP!!!!!!!!!
part 21
Big News!!!!
Character list!!!!
part 22
Update news
Summer!!!
part 23
Part 24
Hey!!!

part 9

3.8K 54 3
By DanielleArreola

Part 9

Danny

I was getting ready for this meeting and thinking on we should get there. Hm, take the cars or go wolf? Very hard to decide. Eh who am I kidding. We are going wolf. Bad thing is that I am going to have to bring clothes to change into.

"So how are we going to Blood Moon territory?" Chris asked when we were about to leave.

"Wolf of course so bring extra clothes or something to carry your stuff." I yelled. I grabbed my bag full of the clothes I was going to wear to the meeting. I am currently in sweats so I can just shift without out worrying losing my clothes.

Everybody mumbled in agreement and we left the house. I quickly shifted into my white wolf. Everyone followed my lead and shifted. We look like a mixed of browns and grays with me being th only white wolf.

I barked to get everybody's attention when they got comfortable.

'Grab your stuff and let's move.' I ordered in my Alpha voice. They all nodded in agreement. I started to run with Alex flanking my right and Be on my left. We looked scary as hell with the whole 'V' formation going on.

I wonder how Xander knows we're here?

*

Xander

I have spent the last few hours thinking about this meeting. I wonder how Danny and her pack are getting here? They'll probably coming in wolf form since it's faster than driving plus she doesn't know how to get here without getting lost.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I called the person to come in and Jack pops in.

"Dude, Moonstone is almost here. One of the guys on patrol allowed them in and they'll be here in two minutes."

"Okay. Let's go do the meet and greet then." I followed him out of my room and out to where everybody else is at. People started talking about the whole meeting between Moonstone and what their purpose was to come her.

I was in the front of my group when I heard the sound of paws approaching. I stood there waiting for them to come out. I heard a couple of growls coming from my pack and I had to shut them up with my Alpha voice when they came out of hiding.

Oh shit! It was the same wolf I saw when I went running after the party. Shit! That wolf is Danny!

'I told you they were the same person.' My wolf spoke to me like a 5 year old.

'Dude! Say something. You are staring at the Alpha like a retard.' Jack yelled through the link.

I mentally shook my head and cleared my throat to catch their attention. All heads turned to me.

"Welcome. I see you came in wolf form so there is a back shed for you guys to change. Zane can show you the way." I said in a emotionless voice. Danny nodded her head and Zane showed them the way.

"Zane after that meet us in conference house." I spoke quickly.

"Yes, Alpha." He spoke and allowed them to follow him.

The rest of my pack followed me to the conference house so we can get this meeting started. We've waited a few minutes when Zane and the others came in. Since when did Moonstone get bigger? Huh maybe Danny didn't trust her friends alone her house and brought them along.

I saw the guy she was kissing at the party growl at me and Danny turned and gave him a look that probably meant to shut him up.Good girl but that didn't stop the guy from shooting daggers at me.

"So let's get this meeting started shall we?" Danny spoke cutting to the chase.

"Yes we shall. So like you said over the phone you have a rogue going around your territory is that correct?" I spoke in Alpha mode currently.

"Yes. Apparently so." She answered to me in the same tone.

"We might be after the same rogue then since one has been passing by my territory for a few days now. So what do you suggest we do about this?" I questioned her. She didn't seem fazed at all.

"Find the rogue and question its motives for passing by. Allow the rogue to have a chance to leave and if doesn't follow our warning then I will like to kill it before it can be a threat to our packs. Simple as that." She stated while crossing her arms.

"Well then we must find a truce between our packs to find this rogue. Device a plan on how to capture it before we could kill it."

"Very well." She agreed. Wow this went quicker than I expect it. Then my mom had to come in out of all moments.

"Oh sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt and over hear the conversation. Oh so you must be the Alpha of Moonstone then. I'm Daisy Matthews, Xander's mother." My mom stuck her hand out to Danny with a warm smile on her face. She's up to something.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Danielle Greyson but you can call me Danny." She shook my mom's hand.

"Such a lovely name for a lovely girl. I couldn't help but over hear that this meeting is done and I was wondering if you and your pack would like to join us for our bon fire tonight?" My mom asked politely.

I knew she was up to something! Danny stood there in shock for a moment thinking about it. She saw the look my mom was giving her and she just sighed.

"We would love too, Mrs. Matthews." She said with a smile on her face. The rest of her pack looked at her like if she was crazy but my mom just smiled at her response.

"Oh call me Daisy. The bon fire will start soon so let's go. Would you and your sister, I assume since you look alike, care to join me get the food ready?"

"I'm Beatrice and we would love to help you out." Danny sister spoke up.

"Great!" My mom said excited and left the room with Be following behind her. Danny turned to the rest of her pack and spoke to them.

"I don't want to hear it. We are staying for this bon fire whether you like it or not. I don't want to hear one single complain from you. If I hear you guys have done something stupid, I will personally come in the middle of the night and cut off your crown jewels." She threaten them.

The guys eyes widen and grabbed their balls from hearing that. They nodded in agreement when Be came in and pulled Danny out of the room.  Okay that was hilarious. A bunch of the guys in my pack started chuckling from amusement and Moonstone just shot them daggers and left the room to go outside.

Well this is going to turn out great.

*

Danny

I can't believe I agreed for us to stay for this bon fire. I just couldn't say no to Xander's mom. She reminds sometimes of my mom. Oh how I miss her so much. Before I left the room I had something to say to the boys who are now complaining like hell in my head.

I spoke this for everybody to hear.

"I don't want to hear it. We are staying for this bon fire whether you like it or not. I don't want to hear one single complain from you. If I hear you guys have done something stupid, I will personally come in the middle of the night and cut off your crown jewels." I threaten them.

They immediately stared at me in fear and covered their man hood. They nodded in agreement when Be popped in to take me out of the room. We were currently following Xander's mom, Daisy, to the kitchen.

Their kitchen is nice. It was comforting and calming to look at.

"I love your kitchen." I spoke honestly.

"Why thank you dear. Now let's get to work. There are a lot of hungry people expecting food." She laughing at her joke. Both Be and I chuckled at that. While we were cooking she asked us questions on everything about us well especially me.

"So how did you become Alpha, Danny?" She asked while cutting some tomatoes.

"Well we have a tradition in our pack that the Alpha's children have to prove on whose deserves to be Alpha. All the Alphas in our pack were male and I am the first female Alpha in our pack." I was currently making a salad. Be was just working on who knows what.

"That's interesting. I never knew your pack had that type of tradition." Daisy said.

"Yeah. So how did Xander become Alpha?" She did tell us she had another son, Xander's older brother, Justin. I was curious on how he would become Alpha if technically his brother should be Alpha.

"Well, Justin didn't want to take the responsibility of running a pack so he allowed Xander to become Alpha. He hasn't found his mate yet but I hope he does soon. So do you have a mate girls?" She asked suddenly.

"I don't have a mate and neither does Danny even though she is supposed to have one now because of the Alpha status but Danny doesn't want a mate." Be said dramatically. I never said i wanted a mate! She is crazy in the head.

"I never said that! I'm just happy on my own and I wouldn't mind having a mate. Twisting my words around makes you sound crazy in the head Be." I joked. She faked shock and he comes our dramatic moment.

"I am not crazy in the head, you are." She said amused.

"I am not crazy in the head! I can't believe we are even having this moment." I told her with my own awesome acting skills.

"Well you started it by saying I'm crazy in the head which is not true by the way." Be stated obviously. Damn her. I heard someone trying not to laugh by covering it with a cough. I looked to where th noise was coming from and it was from Daisy.

She looked at us with laughter written all over her face. When she couldn't hold it in any longer she started to laugh like a little girl. Yep, she definitely reminds me of my mom.

"Oh I'm sorry for laughing but it's funny seeing you two act dramatic to each other." She said with a smile on her face.

I laughed at that. That was the point in our dramatic moments.

"It's okay. We really don't act like that unless we say something insulting to one another. It's a moment of amusement and well just to embarrass the others when necessary." I said with straight face. Oh who am I kidding that was fucking hilarious right there.

All three of us bursted out laughing from my comment. After our little fun we continued to finish up dinner.

*

Be and I just finished helping Xander's mom with the food and I need to check on the boys and see if they got into any trouble. I walked out of the house and into the back yard to see a bunch of people outside and having fun.

Damn. Now how am I supposed to find them now. Well me being me, I forgot that I was a wolf. I sniffed them out and found them just talking to themselves.

"Well I see you guys are enjoying yourselves." I teased. I knew they didn't want to be here and well I'm bored.  I need to be entertained.

"Shush, person. Why can't we go back. We are technically apart of your pack." Seb stated. Now time to put my devious plan in action. I smiled sweetly at him.

"On the contrary my loving best friend. Alpha Clark called me and told me some...interesting news." I said still smiling. I watched the guys from my old pack faces fall and they looked scared right now.

"W-what did he tell y-you?" Blake stuttered. He's probably crapping in his pants right now.

"He told me that your parents want you to join my pack." I saw relief flash across their faces. Oh don't be relieve just yet.

"Because they found out you guys got expelled from school. No other school wants to take you guys in so he asked me to ask the principal also a council member of the tribe by the way and see if he would allow you in school. So technically from this day forward you are officially a part of my pack. Now show your respect to your new Alpha." I said sweetly and in my Alpha voice. They bowed their heads in same and in submission.

Yeah, you better follow my rules now.

"Oh and to answer you question, Seb. I didn't leave you guys alone in the first place was that I don't want my trashed like last time." I got shivers thinking about. There are something a person should see when they get home. I'm still traumatized from when I caught Blake and some bimbo doing... the unspeakable deed.

I had nightmares for days and I couldn't look at him without seeing that. Another shiver ran passed through me. It's okay, Danny. Just think about happy thoughts like... like.... UNICORNS! I always wanted a unicorn but when I found out they didn't exist thanks to Stark when we were ten. I wonder how it would look like or what I will name it?

I probably look lost right now and I shook my head from the thoughts.

"We did clean up after it. Plus we didn't know you were coming home early from the competition up north." Stark said dramatically.

"Yeah well explained that to the images I still have in my head! I still have nightmares thinking about that day! Plus I had redecorate and clean out my whole room since someone decided to be funny and have sex there!" I looked pointedly at Blake and he blushed from the memory. Yeah he did the nasty in my room.

"I said I was sorry didn't I. Plus everybody else took the guest bedrooms. It was either that or in the bathroom. Apparently the chick liked your room." Blake said like it was nothing. I grabbed him a head lock and held him there while he struggled.

"Danny! Let go!" He yelled trying to pry my arms off of his neck.

"Say it then I let go." I said with a smile on my face.

"To hell I'm going to say it!" He yelled still trying to get me off. Oh how I love being stronger than him.

"Say it."

"No!"

"Say it!"

"NO!"

"SAY IT!"

"FINE! Danny, you are the most awesomest person and I am a loser to be even close to your presence." He yelled finally giving in.

"Good boy." I released him and patted his head like the dog he is. He crossed his arms and pouted like a 5 year old. Way to torture yourself more Blake.

"Aw, is little Blake cranky or does he need a kiss?" I cooed at him in a baby voice. He started to blush and look away. He looks so cute when he blushes. The guys were laughing at his torture which only got him to blush more.

"Hey, what's everybody laughing at?" Be came in looking at everybody with a confused face.

"Oh, it's nothing but I do have some bad news for you. Well this actually neutral news but bad news to you." I stated.

"What is it?" She asked getting a little more confused. I sighed. This is going to hurt my ears now.

"The guys are joining the pack since they got their asses expelled from school in Pennsylvania. Alpha Clark called and told me that their parents want them to join the pack so they can learn how to behave and some discipline." I spoke calmly. Wait for it.... wait for it....and now.

"WHAT?!" She yelled in shock and probably mad at that. Her eyes started going darker. Ah hell she is beyond pissed. Fuck this is not good.

"Be calm down." I spoke slowly and calmly. Well that didn't work it only got her more pissed.

"Calm down? Calm down! How can I calm down, Danny when I found that I will be living with those mutts that will probably make my life hell again!" She yelled in my face. She was shaking with anger. Shit I hate to do this but my wolf doesn't like to be yelled at.

I growled and my eyes are probably changing colours.

"Beatrice calm down immediately. I will not allow you to speak to your Alpha in that tone." I spoke slowly and deadly. She flinched and bowed her head in submission. She was still shaking though. Fuck this is not fucking good. She is close to shifting now.

Make this even more difficult Be and we are not even on our own fucking territory and her she is making a fucking scene. Some guy that looked somewhat like Xander came up to us probably checking out what's up.

"Hey is everything okay?" He turned and looked at Be. She still had her head down in submission but her shaking stopped. What the fuck? I looked at the guy and he was staring at my sister like a weirdo. He had this look that showed pure adoration and love.

You've got to be fucking kidding me right? This guy can't be my sister's mate. Shit I don't even know his name. I cleared my throat to try and get his attention. He turned to look at me with all his emotions in check now.

"Everything is okay. Just a little family issues. I'm Danny by the way." I spoke quickly and stuck out my hand for him to shake it. He shook my head in return.

"I'm Justin, Xander's older brother. So you must be the famous Danny that has beating the shit out of him." He smirked at me.

"Yeah but to be honest he deserved it." I smirked back. He chuckled at that. He looked at me and then at Be then turned his gaze back on me.

"Ah, Justin this my pack.  Seth, Seb, Chase, Chris, Nathan, Nate, Blake, Blaze, Stark, Jason, Jake, Nick, Matt, Luke, and Xavier. Those are my brothers Alex and Cole. This is my sister Beatrice." He said hi to everybody but had his full attention on Be. She was still  looking down and I elbowed her so she looks up.

They met each others gaze and well Be gasped in shock and looked away immediately. I saw a pained look flash through Justin's eyes but he covered it well. Well if he's my sister's mate might as well do the whole 'hurt my sister you die' speech before Alex and Cole figured this whole thing out.

"Ah, Justin. I think I left my cell phone in my bag in that room Zane showed us. Can you show me where it is again?" I asked getting his full attention. He looked at Be again but she didn't meet his gaze back. He sighed but smiled at me.

"Yeah sure." He nodded for me to follow him and I did. When I knew for sure we were out of hearing shot, I spoke up.

"So, I see you're my sister's mate." I gave him a small smile. He looked at me in shock.

"How did you- what makes you assume I'm your sister's mate?" He stuttered at me. He has the nerve to lie to my face but I would too if someone did that to me.

"Trust me. You're my sister's mate. I saw the whole thing. You're lucky my brothers didn't catch you or hell would have broke loose." I chuckled lightly. He sighed and smiled sheepishly at me. Aw, how cute.

"Yeah that's true but I don't think your sister would want me as her mate. You saw the way she rejected me." He said sounding sad. Seriously this guy makes me want to hug him and tell him that's not true. I swear Be owes me big time for this.

"Well I can try and help you out since I want my sister happy and you seem like a pretty nice guy that my sister would like. So I approve of you guys being mates but hurt her and I will be happy to hunt you down." I smiled sweetly at him. He chuckled at that.

"Trust me. I wouldn't dare hurt your sister." He smirked at me.

"Very well then. Now question. You don't have a girlfriend/fuck buddy do you?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked away and I took this as a yes. So we have a player in our hands.

"Dude, don't worry about it. It's all part of my devious plan on getting her jealous but then again she will try and get you jealous too but I doubt it since she really doesn't do that." I said thinking of the possibilities of this working.

I probably blanked out since Justin was waving in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times to clear my head. I smiled sheepishly at Justin slightly embarrassed from my little moment.

"Sorry. Happens when I'm deep in thought. Anyways, do you want to risk the chances of getting Be to touch you?" I asked.

"Yeah. If that means me getting punched in the face then sure. Wait she doesn't hit as hard as you do, does she since I saw the damage you did to Xander." He asked. Well be can hit but can't really cause damage like me.

"She knows how to hit but can't really leave any serious damage. The most she would do is break someone's nose and a black eye. Don't worry she would probably punch you in the cheek. Here let me show her typical attacks on people and try to block them. I'm just not using full force on you so be lucky."

We did that for a few minutes. He catches on fast but at least he knows what to expect. I told him about the plan and well he told me that his 'girlfriend', he says but its obvious that they are fuck buddies so I just say fuck buddy, is a wolf and she's one of the packs sluts so she is willing to do anything just to get in bed with him.

"So your fuck buddy's name is Brittany? Huh. Perfect name for the slut. So get her to do what you usually do and I'll talk with Be to see if she likes you or not." Yeah my smart plan is full proof.

"Thanks for helping me, Danny." Justin said pulling me into a hug. Sweet but lets settle the rules with now then later. I tripped him and he fell to the ground.

"What the hell was that for?" He whispered yelled at me.

"One of my lessons that I will happily tell you after you and my sister are together." I smiled sweetly at him. Oh this is going to be interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello cookie eating people!

i spent all day writing this chapter. I fell asleep in the middle of this but it was worth it. anyways i start school tomorrow and well its going to be tough to upload now. shame i know. but i will try to upload as quickly as possible. besides that who saw that coming? i was thinking of doing something else but then this came in and i just had to put.

i'm babbling now.... so you know the deal.... if you liked the story then....

VOTE
COMMENT AND
FAN!!!!

xoxo

Danie

Cookie LOVE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 11.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
129K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
50.1K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
126K 4.2K 54
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...