Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

By ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... More

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three

15.6K 540 414
By ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

As soon as I was done with my apple I had finally got up to go help out Uchiha. When the sight of Sasuke tied up on the floor was displayed to me, I quickly turned around and silently laugh.

Then I turned around to see the glaring ravenette. "This is what happens when you underestimate Naruto Uzumaki." I took out a kunai and cut him loose.

"Where's Naruto?" He demanded to know.

"Well you're welcome for coming to help your sorry ass." I said, crossing my arms. Ungrateful little...

"I said where's Naruto?" He repeated again. I rolled my eyes.

"You're smart enough to find him on your own" I retorted, jumping back out of the window and running in the direction Naruto went.

I ended up hiding in a tree as I watched Naruto and Sakura in amusement. Of course he was  still disguised as Sasuke. This will be..... Entertainingly interesting.

"Sakura your forehead is so big, that I could just kiss it." Naruto said. I bit my lip, holding back a laugh. "Just kidding, that sounds like something Naruto would be stupid enough to say."

He sat beside a blushing Sakura. "I wanted to ask you, what do you think about him?"

"He's annoying." She said. Ouch! No seriously I got a splinter on my finger. "I mean, he just makes everything worst. He doesn't get me at all. All I really want is for you to accept me, Sasuke."

"For me to accept you?" Naruto repeated. Sakura was leaning in for a kiss, and so was Naruto. Wow, blondie's on a roll! Two kisses in one day? Oh never mind... Naruto wrapped his arms around his stomach and started running away. I face palmed. He can be a true idiot at times.

"Wait where are you going?!" Sakura asked. "I'll be back!" Naruto called. "Hmm, who would've thought  Sasuke was shy." She mused

A few minutes later the real Sasuke came. "S-Sasuke, no more running away now! Come here you bad boy!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or gag. "You've seen Lily or Naruto?" Sasuke completely disregarded her attempt at flirting.

"Oh, there you go all changing the subject again." Sakura said. "Who needs them!? Lily is just a dumb, loser, who only has two friends. And Naruto is just a brat. It's how they're like since they have no parents! I mean if you don't have parents to scold you, you don't know how to act!"

I couldn't help but glare at Sakura. I thought she was better that, I knew she judged us but still.... Sasuke, Naruto and I came from a world Sakura was oblivious to.

"It's not about the scolding, or what they teach you. Alone, isolated..." Sasuke stared, glaring at the dirt. "How would you know what it's like?"

Sasuke's clan was massacred, so Sakura just insulted her crush. "W-Why are you saying that?!" Sakura asked.

"Because you're annoying." He said, and walked off, leaving Sakura to tend to the impact his words striked her her with. I shook my head and made my way back to the Academy.

I entered the classroom my team was supposed to meet up in. It was empty, meaning I could be left with my thoughts. Sakura's words didn't effect me too much, just shocked me. She was ignorant to what it is like to have no one.

Soon the others joined me, and we waited in silence. I was sitting on a desk, Sasuke in a chair, Sakura leaning on a desk, and Naruto was pacing. Okay this guy was late.

"Ugh! Why isn't our sensei here yet?! Everyone is gone already, even Iruka-sensei went home!" Naruto complained loudly.

"Can you just sit down and be-" Sakura cut her own scolding off. "What are you doing?! Get down from there!"

Naruto was now currently on a chair setting up a chalkboard eraser on the door.

"Hn, like a Jonin would fall for such a cheap trick." Sasuke scoffed.

"Even so, this unpunctual jerk deserves it." I shrugged. "And I'm sure none of you think otherwise." They stared at me, and I could see that they agreed, but refused to admit it.

The door opened, Naruto falling on the floor in the process. A silver haired Jonin was standing there, an eraser on his head. Naruto laughed while Sakura began to repeatedly apologize. Sasuke seemed taken back. The Jonin simply took the eraser off his head and looked at us.

"My first impression of you is that you're all idiots." He stated. Everyone but me moped. Sasuke just didn't make it obvious. This guy was several hours late, I wasn't about to let him upset me in just a matter of seconds.

"Says the idiot who fell for it in the first place." I remarked.

"Lily!" Sakura scolded. "Sorry sensei, she didn't mean that!"

"Yeah I did!" I cut in.

"Well it's just that she has a condition where she says stuff without thinking." She said, shooting me a glare.

"It's called being a smart a**." I said.

"Let's go up to the roof." He said giving me a careful look. We sat on the steps on the roof as he sat across from us.

"So why don't we start with introductions?" He suggested.

"Like what sensei?" Sakura tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"You know, your likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams for the future." He explained.

"Why don't you give us an example. We don't even know your name." Naruto pointed out.

"Fine...." He drawled. "My name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't feel like telling you my likes and dislikes, and my hobbies are none of your buisness. My dreams for the future.... I never thought of it."

"He only gave us his name." Sakura said, Naruto nodded his head in agreement.

"Guess we'll have to stalk him." I stated, causing Naruto to chuckle and shake his head at mez

"Alright you're up, Blondie."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen especially the one Iruka-sensei buys me. I dislike the three minutes you have to wait for it to be ready. My hobbies are tasting different types of ramen and comparing them. My dream is to become Hokage, that way everyone will start treating me with respect!"

"Okay you in the pink." Kakashi said. He seemed to pause for a few seconds before moving on to Sakura. Most likely contemplating about what he got out of the introduction.

"I'm Sakura Haruno! I like.... My hobbies are... And my dream for the future is...." Every time she trailed of she giggled and squealed while looked at Sasuke.

"And what do you dislike?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto and Lily!" She replied instantly. Naruto anime cried, while I laughed.

"Don't worry the feeling is mutual." I responded, when in reality I still hadn't decided if I disliked or liked her yet. Either way I still had to work with her

"Smart mouth, your up." Kakashi said. I gave him a small glare before I began.

"My name is Lily Yoshida. I like smiling, annoying people, and plants. My hobbies are training and taking care of the small garden on my balcony. I dislike a few things, that I can't remember." They sweat dropped at this, knowing that I just couldn't think of any dislikes at the moment. "My dream for the future is to be able to bring strength in those who need it. I want to be strong without causing hate, and prove that love and peace is strength to a group of people. Even if it takes me years to convince them."

"You in the blue, go." Kakashi said.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything and I dislike a lot of things. I have no hobbies. My dream for the future is to restore my clan and kill a certain man."

We stayed silent for few moments. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.
He seemed so full of hate while speaking of this certain man. I remember being told that it was his own brother who killed his clan so I'm assuming that's his target. Revenge was a dangerous game to play.

"Ummm.... Okay.." Kakashi started, trying to escape the dark atmosphere that had formed. "Our first task is tomorrow."

"Really, what is it?" Naruto inquired, hyped up for what is to come.

"It's something that we'll all be doing together." Kakashi answered.

"Like what?" I asked, just as curious.

"It's sort of a survival test." He replied slyly.

"But we already did plenty of that in the Academy." Sakura objected.

"This one is a lot more different." He said.

"How come?" Naruto questioned.

"If I tell you your not going to like it."

"Just tell us, we're gonna find out sooner or later." I urged, becoming tired of him beating around the bush.

"You see, out of all the Genin that were graduated only ten will pass. And the chances of you passing are sixty-six percent." He chuckled darkly. Our eyes widen. You got to be flipping kidding me?! "Told you, you wouldn't like it."

Naruto and Sakura started freaking out while Sasuke was think hardly.

"Are freaking serious!?" I snapped. "You made us think we passed only to shove this into our faces?!" He merely chuckled in response, adding to my irritation.

Kakashi was about to leave, but then he stopped."Meet me at the training grounds at five... oh and don't eat breakfast..... or you'll throw up."

Then he casually poofed away, leaving four Genin to worry to themselves. Thank you Kakashi, you totally made this the best day ever. Note the sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 823 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
7.6K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
6.8K 263 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
32.8K 855 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...