TOO GOOD ━ SUGG. ✓

By sunshineseavey

the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TO... More

too good
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
author's note
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter fourty-five
epilogue
thank you!

chapter fifteen

2.5K 65 22
By sunshineseavey

JOE SUGG'S POV'
"I won't let you just..." I tried to search for the right word. "I won't let you push me away again."

"I won't you push you away then," she whispered.

Then that's when Alyssa Deyes kissed me.

Her right hand was on my chest as her left hand gripped onto my neck, pulling me closer, making the kiss much more passionate than it already was. Alyssa wrapped her legs around my waist, causing me to pick her up as her hand ran through my hair, her touch feathery and soft, sending shivers down my spine and down to my legs, making them weaker then they already were. She pulled away for a second as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

I wanted her, and I wanted her bad.

I pressed my lips against hers as she cupped my face in her hands. Her fingers running through my hair. The adrenaline running through my body. The soft touch of her lips.

Every single part of her.

I loved it all.

She unwrapped her legs from my waist, standing up in front of me, as I pulled away, my breaths becoming shaky and ragged. I sat down on the edge of my bed and ran a hand through my hair as I smiled and looked up at her, her eyes full of passion.

Alyssa sat down on the edge of my bed, neither of us speaking a single word about what just happened. Instead, it seemed like both of us were trying to process what just happened.

"I'll be right back, I uh I just have to go use the washroom..." Alyssa said as she got up quickly, placing her phone on the space beside me. I smiled as she looked back at me quickly before opening the door and shutting it quickly.

I reached across my bed to get my own phone when suddenly Alyssa's phone began to ring loudly. I looked at it, slightly alarmed as I reached for her phone looking at the caller display only to see that it was unknown.

Pick it up.

No.

Aren't you curious to see who it is?

Maybe.

Pick it up then.

I looked at the screen as it rang once, then twice, then three times and on the third ring I pressed the green accept button and held the phone up to my ear. I took a deep breath as the person on the other end began to speak.

"I didn't think that you would have the guts to pick up after what I did to you..." A boy said on the other line.

My mouth opened wide as I stayed silent not saying a single word, my whole body frozen in shock.

"Alyssa say something baby, say something."

"W-who the fuck is this?" I said, my voice cracking as I stated numbly at the wall, unable to move.

"I didn't think that I would ever talk to you, Joe."

"Who the fuck is this and what the hell do you want?" I asked, my voice firm and although everything in my being was telling me to hang up the phone, I kept listening.

"Joe, you better be careful before you do anything that you'll regret because Alyssa, oh, she's mine," he hissed through the phone.

"Who is this?"

"You better stay away from her," he threatened.

"You better tell me who the hell you are," I shot back, my voice rising with anger.

"Tell Alyssa that her boyfriend, Cole, says hi." He said before I heard the dial tone on the other end.

I looked at her phone in disbelief as I lowered it from my ear, pressing the red button, ending the call.

She has a boyfriend?

"Joe?" The door opened with a creak, making me look up. Then there she was. Standing in the doorway with a worried expression on her face.

"Who was that?" She said as she glanced down at her phone in my hand.

"It was," I paused for a second before I looked down at her phone in my hand. "Zoë, it was Zoë." I lied.

"You didn't tell her about what happened, right?"

"No, god no. I told her that you fell asleep here and you forgot to call her, telling her that you changed your mind." I continued on the lie, feeling guilty afterwards as she flashed me a gorgeous smile.

I pursed my lips together and rested my back against a pillow as she crawled into the bed beside me, her head resting on my shoulder, our fingers interlocked together on my lap.

This is wrong.

You don't think I know that?

She has a boyfriend.

I know that.

This is wrong and you know it. Just leave her alone.

I can't.

Why not?

Because I'm falling in love with her.

ALYSSA DEYES' POV
My eyes fluttered open as I let out a yawn, stretching out my arms in either direction only to have them collide with something, or someone.

I looked to my left to see Joe's bare back facing me as he sat on the edge of the bed, on his phone. I frowned as I remembered exactly what happened the previous night as I looked at the ceiling, unsure of what to do, unsure of what to say.

"Hey," Joe's voice broke me from my thoughts. I turned to look at him as he stared at me, a soft smile on his lips.

"Hey," I echoed, unable to look him in the eye.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked carefully.

"Pretty good, considering everything that happened last night," I replied as I willed myself to sit up.

"I was just uh about to take a shower but do you want to go first?" He asked quietly as he looked at me.

"Yeah sure," I said as I got up from the bed. Neither of saying a single word as he handed me a towel. I smiled slightly before I exited the room, only to come face to face with Caspar.

"Morning," he said, as he came out of his room.

"Morning," I looked up at him as he smiled down at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"What?" I asked as Caspar let out a low chuckle.

"Are you going to tell me what happened last night with you and Joe?" He asked carefully as I looked up at him in shock.

"You-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Alyssa, I'm right next door."

"Nothing crazy happened," I replied simply, pushing past him.

"But what did happen?" He asked as I turned towards him, walking backwards.

"Why don't you ask Joe?" I said as I smiled and put my hands up in the air, causing Caspar to smile just a little wider. I spun out back around and opened the bathroom door, slipping inside before I shut it quickly. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower, turning it on.

It didn't take me long to shower but by the time I was done drying my hair and changing into another pair of Joe's clothes, I had spent almost a half an hour in the bathroom. I knocked softly on his bedroom door, pushing away a strand of hair that was in my face. I heard the sound of the lock click open before he swung the door open, looking me up and down before his eyes settled on my face.

"Y-You can use the bathroom, I'm done," I said, as I motioned towards the bathroom door.

"Okay, thanks," Joe said as he flashed me a sleepy smile and brushed past me. I walked inside his room, trying to look for my phone, only to see that it had been placed on his desk. I smiled as I picked it up, pressing the home button to see if I had any notifications. I frowned as I looked at the phone only to see a lot of missed calls from one particular person.

Zoë.

But why would she be calling me multiple times?

I quickly locked my phone, exited Joe's room, and walked up the stairs as fast as I could without feeling too much pain.

"Do you want some cereal?" Caspar called form the kitchen as I fumbled with my phone in my hands.

"What?" I asked, completely dazed. The only thought on my mind was to call Zoë.

"Do you want some cereal?" Caspar repeated his question, this time slower.

"Yeah, sure." I replied quickly as I sat down on the couch and dialed Zoë's number. I held the phone to my ear, waiting for her to answer.

"Alyssa?" Zoë's voice rang through my phone.

"Zoë, I-" I started to say but she cut me off swiftly.

"Where the hell have you been? Alfie and I have been worried about you ever since yesterday night!"

"But Joe, he talked to you, didn't he?" I asked carefully, afraid of the answer.

"Joe? He never said a word to me."

"He told me you called me and he picked up and talked to you. You just probably don't remember," I said, trying to make sense of everything.

Of course she forgot, right?

"Alyssa, what are you going on about? Joe never talked to me last night."

"But he-"

"Tell her that I don't care what Joe said!" Alfie's furious voice boomed.

"You heard that didn't you?" Zoë asked.

"Yeah," I whispered quietly, looking around the room only to see Joe coming up the stairs. His eyes met mine and his face suddenly dropped, his smile turning into a frown.

"Alyssa, where are you?" Zoë asked timidly as if she were afraid of what I would say.

"I'm at Joe and Caspar's flat." I replied flatly.

"Alyssa come back to Brighton, please," she pleaded before I heard the dial tone.

I lowered the phone from my ear, looking at Joe. His hands were shaking and he was frozen, unable to move.

He lied to you.

"Alyssa who was that?" Caspar asked carefully, as he looked between Joe and I.

"It was Zoë," I whispered quietly, my eyes on Joe as his face became pale. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and closed my eyes.

"Fuck," Joe said from across the room, gaining my attention once again.

Confront him.

"Why don't you tell me who you were talking to last night, Joe?"

+

JOE HIT 6 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS TODAY!!

[2.7.16]

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long for me to publish it, I kept changing it because I didn't like what I was writing!

Make sure to comment and vote if you truly liked it!

The next chapter will probably be up in a few days!

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...