Sparks Fly

By moreaboutjesse

San Francisco is a place where things are constantly happening. Morning to night, the city is a buzz with col... More

Chapter 1 - *Ignited*
Chapter 2 - *The Socialites and The Townies*
Chapter 3 - *Challenge Accepted!*
Chapter 4 - *Hangout*
Chapter 5 - *Invisible*
Chapter 6 - *Changing Hearts*
Chapter 7 - *Coffee Prince*

Chapter 8 - *Late Nights and Empty Cups*

159 8 3
By moreaboutjesse

"Oh my gosh! Is it open house already? I just can't wait to perform in front of my fans! .. I mean the crowd!" Cinnamon asked while her make-up artist brushed her cheeks giving it a fairly pinkish glow that perfectly matches her pink legally blonde costume.

"The ticket master will let anyone in 15 minutes from now.." Asha glances at her Omega wrist watch. "Don't worry everyone's dying to see you perform! I heard opening night is a full house!" She added, giving her drama queen best friend a proud and supporting look.

"Good to know that! No wonder all of my tickets are sold out! Hmm.. I'm just sad that my parents are in Paris for a business trip and they can't watch me perform tonight.." Cinnamon deeply sighed as she twirls her blonde locks.

"Aww.. Don't be silly and cut the act! I know that you're not sad because you're throwing a party at your house after the show! Hahaha I just receive your party invitation on facebook! You don't need your parents to watch you cause I'm here to watch you perform and I know that you'll do great!" Asha said giving Cinnamon a fake smile.

"You know me so bad Popsicle!! You're the greatest friend in the world! Come here you kiss-kiss!" Cinnamon gave Asha a hug at the same time kisses her "best friend" on the cheek as she rolled her eyes out.

"By the way, Did you see Marion? Do you think he will watch me? I gave him a VIP complimentary ticket." Cinnamon asked pouting her lips in front of the mirror.

"Not yet.. Don't worry I'm sure that boy toy of yours will watch you.. That guy is totally into you! He have no idea that you're just playing along with his lame fantasy.. or are you seriously into him too?!"

"I know right!? Hahaha! Why not? I'll date him in a week or two or maybe a month! Let's see where this game will lead me to.. My new Ken doll is a really hot thing and he might join me on my bed anytime soon or maybe tonight! Tee-hee-hee! I'm hoping that he's not bringing his chaperon with him, you know... tsss that Liberty!" Cinnamon getting irritated and flirtatious at the same time.

"I got your point! The guy is a hot muffin, but his pockets are empty! Where did your standards go? You usually date older men like Mr. Goldberg right? remember him? Your dad's colleague? He always sends you money every Fridays and then we go shopping!!"

"Shhh!! Tone down will you!? The make-up artist might hear you!!" Cinnamon panicked and cut Asha off.

"What the hell? But she's wearing earphones for christ sake! The music is blasting from her ears!" Asha countered. "Okay I really have to go now, Trent already texted me he said he'll meet me outside for us to find a best seat to watch your beauty. later pretty! Break a leg!" Asha turned her back and walked away.

"Wait! Just in case you see Liberty and her lame minions Dawn, Trinity, and Atom please keep the act that we're good and cool about them and their group.. All I want is Marion the rest are all trashy." Cinnamon said the meanest possible she could.

"I'll try to play along just to make your show run smoothly but you know I'm not that good in acting!" Asha left the backstage and went outside to meet up with her boyfriend Trent outside the school theater's auditorium.

"A bouquet of pink and white roses please?" Marion told the flower vendor.

"You really like her do you?" Atom asked Marion out of the blue.

"Ain't it obvious man? I just wanna make her feel special. I'm having a hunch that she likes me too." Marion smiled.

"I do hope you'll meet her standards, knowing Cinnamon.. I mean dude c'mon!? "IT"girl, rich and popular, you know that she have this habit of ditching guys after sleeping with them do you? And ugh she's also a.. excuse the word but a S-L-U-T.."

"What did you just say? That's totally not cool man.. If you don't like her for me then why don't you just shut up instead of talking shit about her!?"

"Look I'm sorry man.. I didn't mean to offend you but that's what I think as your friend." Atom said feeling guilty on what he just said.

"Whatever.. Just don't say anything against her again." Marion scoffed.

"Here you go mister.. pink and white bouquet of blooming roses." The flower vendor handed him the flowers.

"Thank you so much! They smell like freshly picked from the garden too!"

After paying the bouquet of roses Atom and Marion hurriedly drove to school for the school play and gala night, at Marion's house Dixie is successful of sneaking out her grandpa to meet-up with Barry at the All Star Donuts diner, Grandpa Elliot was sleeping on the couch with the tv on, she went to the back door and ran off quickly riding her bike without her grandpa noticing it, he was sleeping soundly.

Meanwhile, Liberty and Blaine are still in the HAVA JAVA coffee house still getting to know each other.

"Hahaha! I didn't know that you are a funny guy! I thought you're just a serious football jock who always think on how to win a game! You should stop mimicking Mr. Reynolds of our Chemistry class! Liberty told Blaine laughing.

"Bwahahahaha!!! but Mr. Reynolds is one hell of a teacher! He talks like a retarded robot!" He then started to talk in a robotic way. "You should smile and laugh more often Campbell.. It makes you more beautiful." Blaine added.

"Maybe he's drinking too much chemicals that's why the lab is running out of chemical solutions! Hahaha! Stop it Blaine, You're being a smooth talker!" Liberty's cheeks turned red.

"Hahaha! You're absolutely right Campbell! Hey I'm not a smooth talker.. I just say what I think is true.. Where's Marion by the way? I haven't seen you with him lately." Blaine asked.

"Duh? Just stop! Haha Oh yeah.. He's at school, he'll watch the stage play.. Well you know.. He got this sort of thing towards Cinnamon."

"So what I heard is true.." Blaine paused in a moment.

"Heard what?" Liberty curiously asked.

"I heard it in the boys locker room awhile ago that Cinnamon is also interested to Marion.. Tell your friend that he got a big chance of dating Cinnamon." Blaine said as he sips his vanilla frappe.

"Really? Hmm sure I'll let him know.. Will you excuse me in a minute? I need to go to the restroom and then I'm leaving to babysit my brother. Would that be okay?" Liberty said feeling hurt deep inside her.

"No problem! Be sure to enter the ladies restroom this time okay? Haha!" Blaine reminded.

Liberty made her way to the restroom and Blaine was left alone he began tasting the untouched red velvet cake. "Mmmmm.. This is really good!" he said after taking a piece of it. Bite after bite.

Dixie parked her bicycle and went inside All Star Donuts. There's a quite number of people eating inside, the clattering sound of plates and other utensils can be heard, she easily saw Barry sitting near a window with a ketchup stain on it; waving his hands up in the air telling her that: "Hey! I'm right here!" Also there is a juke box right across him.

"Dixie you really came for me! Have a seat please." Barry offered Dixie a seat, pulling out the chair acting like a gentleman.

"But of'course! Now order! It's your treat right? Make it quick! I'm reminding you that I sneaked out just to be here and accompany you." Dixie initiated, smirking.

"Order anything that you want. I bet you wanna taste their original glazed donuts!"

"Uhm.. Yes please! I haven't tasted them hihi." Dixie replied in a giggly tone.

Barry stood up and went to the counter to order.

At the school theater auditorium, Marion and Atom saw Trinity and Dawn both looking gorgeous wearing their cocktail party dress. Trinity wears a bit edgy rock kind of dress but in a glam chic way. It's a mixture of red and black dress.

While Dawn wears a colored peach cocktail satin dress that made her fair skin glow and her red hair shine. She's wearing a white shoes too.

"You look beautiful tonight babe." Atom told Trinity as he wraps his arms around Trinity's waist from behind. "You too Dawn, nice dress!" He praised.

"Well thank you Atom!" Dawn answered.

"Only for tonight baby?" She replied sounding disappointed.

"No, you look beautiful everyday to me Trinity." Whispering it to her girlfriend's right ear.

"Oh please! You look handsome as ever!" Trinity pulled Atom's neck tie and kissed him passionately.

Dawn was there standing in front of them. "Ehehehem!

Ehem! Excuse me love birds? But you know that I'm a third wheel in here so stop making out!" She said turning her back from the couple.

"Hahaha! I already told you to hook up with Noah!" Trinity squeals.

"Noah who?" Asked Atom.

"The hot stud barista guy in HAVA JAVA! He's the owners' nephew. He's totally checking Dawn out."

"Don't believe her, she's just making up stories and have a big imagination! You know your girlfriend more than I know her Atom." Dawn exclaimed.

"You don't have plans of being an old maid right?" Trinity teased.

"Seriously Trinity? I just turned 17 for the love of God! Love can wait!" Dawn defended herself.

"But your virginity can't! Nyahahaha! You know I'm kidding! I love you!!" Trinity laughed so hard.

"EWWWWWWW!! I'm saving myself to someone special! Hmmmmpp!!" Dawn answered back.

"Hahahaha! You two knock it off! Where's Marion?" Atom said.

"Guys what are you three doing there? The show is about to start!" Marion shouts. He is falling in line and waiting for the auditorium doors to open.

Beside the door is a huge marquee board with still shots and pictures of the stage play. There's a huge solo picture of Cinnamon as Elle Woods in the middle. She looks like a Hollywood celebrity.

The auditorium doors swung open, the ticket master started to get the ticket, they tear it apart and return the other half.

Marion and his friends went in and are seated in the second row next to Asha, Trent, and Henry.

"Hi guys! I'm so happy were seated next to each other! I'm sure Cinnamon would be happy to see us seating together." Asha told Marion and company.

"I guess you and your friends are sitting on the wrong seats.. I'm afraid that this is the VIP seats, the patron tickets are in the back just to let you guys know." Henry said cockily.

"Henry, dude stop it! Just ignore them." Trent said.

"Somebody control me! I might pull someone tongue's out and feed it to the dogs!" Trinity said out-loud enough for Henry to hear it.

Atom covered Trinity's mouth to shut her off. And Marion gave Henry a sinister look in the eyes.

"OMG! This is a major meltdown!" Dawn muttered.

The lights went dim to bright and the pink curtains began to unfold, loud girly music and playful lights can be seen on the stage, Cinnamon went out in character of the blonde lead Elle Woods wearing a pink outfit and carrying a chihuahua on her left hand and then she started to speak her lines talking about her sorority house and introducing herself as the President of the sorority.

Indeed, ACT I already began. Everyone in the crowd including Marion was amazed with Cinnamon's performance. It was captivating and somehow realistic in a way.

"Oh my gosh! This glazed donut is the yummiest!" Dixie says, savoring every munch of the donut. "How come you haven't eaten your dinner at home? Your mom didn't cook?"

"Yeah, I'm tired of eating microwave food! I'm craving for a real food.. Just like this pesto pasta and cheeseburger stack! oh man I could die now!" He rants.

"Okay go finish your food! I know you are really hungry. Obviously you can eat a whole cow!" Dixie ordered.

Liberty went out of the ladies rest room feeling a bit miserable after hearing from Blaine that Marion got a higher chance of dating Cinnamon. She realized that she better end what her feeling towards her best friend and maybe find a guy that will love her back.

"I really need to go home Blaine.. Thanks for hanging out with me." Liberty said picking up her shoulder bag from her seat.

"Are you okay? Anyway I have an idea why don't we attend Cinnamon's party at her place later?" Blaine suggested.

"I wasn't invited.. And I got stuff to do. I need to babysit my brother remember?" She replied.

The coffee shop's bell door rang and Liberty's Mom Cheryl went inside, she's wearing a navy blue pencil cut skirt and a blazer, she just got off from office; her hair is tied in a pony tail, and her face despite of her age around late 30's still looking sophisticated and gorgeous for a mother of two, it is obvious where Liberty inherited her good looks, walking behind her is Liberty's younger brother Avery, he's wearing a private school uniform and playing a game on his ipad mini.

"One cup of decaffeinated coffee and a bag of those salted pretzels please?" Cheryl asked Noah over the counter pointing out the bag of pretzels.

"Right away Ma'am!" Noah replied with a bright smile.

"Mommy! My feet hurts and I'm hungry! I wanna go home! I still need to watch the latest episode of Adventure Time!" Avery complained, poking his mom's hips.

"Yes Honeyboy! For a minute okay? This won't be long.. I'll order pizza once we got home. Umm excuse me? That would be for take out okay?" Cheryl said as she gets her wallet inside her signature bag with a unicorn keychain dangling from it.

Avery turned his head sideways checking out the coffee house when his attention was caught by his sister.

"Hey Liberty!!" He shouts.

"What the?? Avery? What are you doing here? Who's with you?" a surprised Liberty asked.

"I thought you're going to babysit your brother? Hmm.. Now you are busted you just don't wanna come with me." Blaine told Liberty.

"Okay, I'm busted and I'm sorry for making an excuse but you don't understand ok?" Liberty explained.

Avery ran towards his sister and then Cheryl followed his son upon seeing his daughter talking to a guy. She seemed delighted seeing her daughter talking to other guys aside from Marion.

"Who's with you? Your boyfriend?" Avery asked, teasing his sister.

"Shut up! What are you talking about?! He's my classmate!" Liberty countered fast.

"What do we have here? Liberty I thought you're at school watching the play? I paid your tuition awhile ago and I saw a Legally Blonde stage play billboard which starred Cinnamon Walters, that girl is really pretty." Her mom told her checking out Blaine.

"Really mom? You find her prettier than me?" Liberty answered her mom with disappointment in her voice.

"I didn't say that sweetheart.. So who is this fine looking man? care to introduce me?" Cheryl joked eyeing on Blaine.

"Mrs. Campbell, it's a pleasure to meet you.. I'm Blaine Brooks and I am a classmate of Liberty! Oh and hello there Avery! What's up buddy?" Blaine offered his hand to Cheryl and gave her a firm handshake at the same time a high five to Avery.

"Brooks? Wait a second.. Correct me if I'm wrong but are you the son of George Brooks to Fiona Manchester?" Cheryl curiously asked.

"Yes.. They are indeed my parents Mrs. Campbell. How did you know that they are my parents?" Blaine asked.

"Well it's a long story but to cut it short I used to date your father way back in college.. I was the head cheerleader by then and he's the football team captain.. Until he met your mom the Sorority president and then oh never mind Hahaha! Those were the days.." Cheryl laughed awkwardly. "By the way you really look just like your father." She added.

"Really? That's awesome Mrs. Campbell! How come you and Dad didn't end up together?"

"Maybe you should pay me a visit in the house on a weekend and let's have a chitchat.. oh tell your parents I say Hi! Liberty c'mon lets go home."

"Yes mom." She answered dryly.

"Sure Mrs. Campbell I will let them know. Actually I have a favor to ask if you don't mind?"

"What is it?"

"I would like to ask if Liberty could come with me? We're gonna attend a house party at Cinnamon's place would that be okay? I promise to take her home before midnight."

"Okay you guys have some fun." Without a hesitation Cheryl agreed.

"Mom will you not ask me if I wanna attend the party?" Liberty said irritatingly.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie.. But I think you should give yourself a break.. Unwind and have some fun. You're always giving me A+ grades so you deserve to party." Cheryl said.

"Argh! but Mom!" She reckons.

"No buts or whatsoever go and enjoy the party!"

"Okay, But I'm gonna change my clothes at home.. Blaine pick me up by 9pm." Liberty said feeling obliged to attend Cinnamon's party.

"No problem! Thank you Mrs. Campbell!" Blaine said. Cheryl just winked back at him.

Time flies really fast and the play is about to end at exactly 8:00 p.m. in a minute there goes the curtain call, the crowd are very satisfied with the performance of the actors specially the lead actress Cinnamon, the play got a standing ovation from the audience. There was a loud jeers and cheers from the crowd.

Marion went up the stage and gave Cinnamon her bouquet of roses he bought, she was very happy.

Henry was very irritated the moment Marion gave Cinnamon a bouquet of roses. While Trinity and Dawn looked at each other thinking what if Liberty is with them seeing Marion getting a kiss on the cheek from Cinnamon, how would she feel. Both girls shook their heads.

After the curtain call the rest of the people inside the auditorium together with the cast and crew of the play went to the Function hall to have the Gala Night to thank each and everyone for a successful play on the first day.

"Cinnamon you are very beautiful and talented up there." Marion said as he escorted Cinnamon who is wearing a glittering ruby long gown.

"Well thank you handsome! You surprised me! But don't you think this party is kinda boring? So, I'm taking you with me to my house party; you can bring your friends with you." Cinnamon said giving Marion a sweet and convincing smile.

"That sounds great Cinnamon! I'll tell my friends okay?" Marion happily answered.

Trinity received a text message from Liberty that she's going to attend Cinnamon's house party since Blaine invited her to come with him. Trinity then told Dawn but never told Marion and Atom that Liberty's gonna attend the party.

"Oh man! I'm so stuffed!" Barry said rubbing his belly as he paid their orders to the waitress."

"Okay that concludes my sneaky night I better head home now!" Dixie says.

"Wait before everything else I would like to do something with you." Barry pulled Dixie from where she is seating and went to the juke box, he inserted a coin into it and started picking a song.

"Seriously? What are you doing?" Dixie asked trying not to laugh.

The slow romantic music began to play and it was "Dance with me" a song by Johnny Reid. Barry looked at Dixie and hold her hand and said "Will you dance with me?" Dixie gave Barry a glistening look in the eye and an undeniable smile she can't hide. "I can't dance but.." She gave her hand and began dancing with Barry at the center. "No buts.. You, Me, Dance now!" Barry pulled Dixie closed to him as the the two of them slowly dances in the center.

People eating at the diner looked at them and soon they were the center of attention. "Young love.." says an old woman around her 70's to her husband, the old man touched her wife's hand and ask her "Dance with me.. We're never too old for this." The old couple then danced with the music together with Barry and Dixie while other couples in the diner also started dancing with their partners. The center of the diner suddenly became a dance floor.

The song perfectly sets the mood for some romantic dancing for both the young and old.

As the two of them danced their night away, Amber went inside the diner to buy herself a glazed donut, to her surprise she saw her best friend Dixie dancing with Barry. She grabbed her iPhone and took a photo of the two and posted it on Facebook. She giggled!

Cinnamon's house party is just getting started and pumped up. It's a big, raucous house party of drunken high school students. Loud party music can be heard and it was really deafening, teens are grinding each other as they dance with the party music. As we approached the mansion, I couldn't help but hold my breath as I took in its magnificence. The gates protecting the home were made of shiny black stone and the mansion made of polished white rock. Marble statues stood tall and mighty by the entrance and I couldn't seem to take my eyes from the brilliant details on them.

I also noticed a marble fountain sitting towards the right side of the lawn. An angel holding a flower was perched on top, looking up towards the night sky. Water spurted from its other hand, which lay gently out in front of it, as if waiting for someone to take it in return. The water fell gently towards the crystal blue pool beneath it, causing ripples to form and wave out until they were no more. What an amazing house but now it will look trashy rather than classy because there are teens making out in the pool area, and there was a sign that no girls are allowed to swim if they do not take off their bra only panties are allowed! Others are in the porch holding their red cups filled with beer while others chugs down the booze straight from the bottle.

"Here we are! Welcome to my house party! Do what you want and nobody leaves my party if you are not drunk! My house, My rules!" Cinnamon told Marion, Trinity, Dawn, and Atom. The four friends left a stoned-face in reaction on what Cinnamon told them.

"I'm not sure about this guys!" Dawn told three of her friends.

"Just don't get drunk too much!" Trinity told her. "But I'm not even drinking alcohol!" Dawn replied eagerly. "Just stay close to me!" Trinity replied.

The Party was raging with high teen spirit, the music was deafening and the party scene was chaotic. Dancing, smoking, drinking, and sex is a package deal in this kind of party.

A lot of the popular kids which belongs from the middle to the upper class norms are invited in Cinnamon's party. It's going to be a wild night.

As Marion and his friends delve into a crowd of party animals and as they weave through the population of their peers, each teens in that party are focused on finding themselves, who they think they are and who they wanted to be. And they can't be stop!

Moments later Blaine and Liberty stepped out of Blaine's car which is the new 2013 Ram 1500. The crowd of teens look at them and began murmuring to each other. Asha who is standing next to Cinnamon who is currently getting Marion a drink quickly said "Check out who's with the football star." As she pointed Liberty with her smeared lips due to kissing Trent. "What the hell? He's with that loser Liberty. He's not out of his mind is he?" Cinnamon dissed. "Wait a second I'll approach them wanna come?" She added as she walks towards Blaine and Liberty.

"I think the party just started, We're just in time." Blaine told Liberty as they walked passed a cheerleader and a jock making out in the porch, "You really think it just started? I don't think so.. And why are they looking at us like were from outer space?" Liberty said as she walks awkwardly inside the house. Liberty checked her phone trying to text her friends, when Cinnamon and Asha just popped up in front of them.

"Blaine, what a surprise! Oh my goodness you're with this awesome girl.. And Liberty I didn't expect you to be here in my party too!" Cinnamon said as she cusps the red cup filled with ice and beer.

"Yeah. Though I didn't received any invitations from you but I was invited by Blaine here so I hope you don't mind gate crashing since some of my friends are in here too! Nice party and congrats to your show I heard it was a success!" Liberty answered. Asha crossed her arms from behind giving Liberty a look from head to toe.

"Cool thanks! You have a pretty outfit by the way! Oh yeah, I think I just saw them at the basement, in the game room.. Drinks perhaps?" Cinnamon offered Liberty the red cup she was holding.

"No, thanks I'm good! I think I'll just pass and look for my friends instead, So excuse me for a second." Liberty excuses herself.

"Alright, I'll just give this drink to Marion since you declined my offer, Enjoy the party!" Cinnamon said.

"Okay, Blaine see you around or you'll come with me?" Liberty replied. "Ill just follow you there." Blaine answered. Liberty left the conversation as she heads her way down the basement, while Blaine went talking to his friends at the couch. "She's getting in my nerves because I can sense something fishy on her, but I can't quit the act now.. I better know what she's hiding. Let her enjoy the night." Cinnamon said as she gave Liberty a fierce look from afar.

(Liberty's POV)

The mansion is really crowded and there's no way I'm liking the crowd! So this is not my kind of party, most specially that it was hosted by Cinnamon. I'm not really sure why I straightened my hair for this party. Maybe it was just for the pictures that would I used for my blog entry. Hopefully at least one is profile picture worthy.

Anyway, the moment I walked into the enormous mansion of the Walters, rather than get amazed by the beauty of the house I started sweating and my straight hair went straight up into a bun on top of my head. I really need to get out of this basement.

It's dark and cigarette smoky hot and I'm not sure where my friends went.

Plus, I don't even know why I'm in this party? I'm not sure if I'll die of dehydration or I'll drown in my sweat first.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name and it was Dawn, together with Trinity, Atom, and Marion.

"Liberty!!! Over here!!!" Dawn shouts and the four of them are playing billiards. Others are playing beer pong.

"Liberty! It's so nice to see you here! I didn't know you're gonna come? Who's with you?" Marion asked. I'm about to answer but Cinnamon just reappeared in front of us.

"Actually, he's with Blaine.. Right Liberty?" Cinnamon blurted out. "Yeah, he's the one who invited me to attend Cinnamon's party." I answered her with a slightly irritated voice. "Oh cool!" Marion was a bit surprised giving me a skeptical look in the eye. He was alarmed that I accepted Blaine's invitation to come with him and he's not fond of seeing me go out with other guys aside from him and Atom.

"I know that look Marion it's not what you think." I told him. "I'll explain it to you once we had the chance to talk like we used to." I added.

"Oh whatever you say Liberty there goes your date! Yoo-hoo Blaine! Liberty is right here she told me she wanted to dance!" Cinnamon said, Asha laughed a bit.

"Sure! C'mon Liberty I like this song!" Blaine pulled me close to him and started dancing in front of me. While Trinity and Atom also started to dance.

Dawn sat in the couch feeling alienated right next to her are two lesbians kissing.

(Marion's POV)

"Now, here's your drink Marion and come with me. I'll show you my room and give you a private party that you won't forget." Cinnamon told Marion seductively, closely to his face, and to his lips, she pulled his hand and Marion followed her without any hesitation. Cinnamon lead Marion his way to her room.

Marion and Cinnamon reached the second floor of the Mansion where Cinnamon's room is located, She opened the colored white two door room, inside is a large room, where tall ceilings with some sort of chandelier and a ceiling rose can be seen. A mixture of cream and lavender wallpapers filled the walls of Cinnamon's room, at the same time luxurious silk curtains in colors like pink and violet soft large cream sofas covered in warm colored cushions can be seen; and not far from it is a walk in closet and an ornate fireplace, rugs are in colored schemes too and there are lots of lamps and warm subdued lighting to set the mood.

Cinnamon locked the doors behind her. She pushed Marion into her bed covered in pink and lavender sheets and then she said; "It's just me and you and your body is my party! So let's get this started baby!" Cinnamon quickly kissed Marion on the lips but Marion refused to kiss her back. "Is there any problem? Don't you like me kissing you or is this your first time?" She asked. "No, it's not that Cinnamon, but it's not right. I respect you and I don't want this happening first, it's just that this is not what I imagined." I explained to her.

But as I tell her my side she never listens and instead started to peck my neck.

"Liike I told you earlier, my house, my rules! So let's get this private party started. Nobody can't stop me from doing this." Cinnamon began to unbutton my polo shirt and my neck tie as she gave me a one hot kiss on the lips.

"Where is Marion? I need to talk to him." Liberty asked Dawn still sitting on the couch.

"I don't know, I saw them left this area awhile ago and I don't have any idea where they are now, probably upstairs or something." Dawn replied.

"Get up quick and come with me! Help me find them before Blaine come looking for me he got us a drink." Liberty said.

"Okay, let's head this way." Dawn replied.

And the two girls are off to find Marion inside the Walters mansion.

To be continued..

Author's notes:

Thanks for reading this chapter and feel free to vote and comment if you happen to like this chapter. I badly need your reactions in this chapter to keep me motivated and continue writing. I want to hear from you. Be sure to check out the music for this chapter on the multimedia section which is "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus. You can also search the song played on the juke box by Barry on YouTube which is "Dance with Me" by Johnny Reid. Enjoy and please spread this story of mine to your fellow Wattpad friends! God Bless and see you on the next chapter. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
344K 40.1K 55
♡ Editor's Pick 2020 ♡ When Rachel, who had loved her best friend Lucas since she was a little girl, found out he loved her too, she couldn't be any...
663K 29.7K 52
★ NOW PUBLISHED! ★ What do you get when you add the ultimate meet cute + a bruised head? = A whole can of heartbreak. It all starts in aisle three. L...