High school Drama (Fairy Tail...

By otaku_Lucky_Star

REWRITEN (Book 1) ✔ Lucy: 16 year old girl with a secret crush on her teacher. Levy: Lucy's best friend. She'... More

Author's note
September
Drama 1: Lucy
Drama 2: Natsu
Drama 3: Levy
Drama 4: Juvia
Drama 5: Erza
Drama 6: Walking Away
Drama 7: The Party
Drama 8: Another Party Guest
Drama 9: Aftermath
Drama 10: Rumors
October
Drama 11: Gray
Drama 12: Broken Rules
Drama 13: Useless Wishing
Drama 14: Make Good Choices
November
Drama 15: A Girl Named Juvia
Drama 16: Questions
Drama 17: Breaking
Drama 18: Alone
Drama 19: Gajeel
Drama 20: The Arranged Meeting
December
Drama 21: Brother Talk
Drama 22: Her Apartment
Drama 23: A Date
Drama 24: Secrets
Drama 25: Unraveling
Drama 26: Forgive and Trust
Drama 27: Saved
Drama 28: Family
January
Drama 29: New Day
Drama 30: Same Drama
Drama 31: A New Job
February
Drama 32: Meeting Again
Drama 33: Goodbye Levy
Drama 34: Connecting
Drama 35: Love & Doubts
March
Drama 36: Lisanna
Drama 38: Team Lucy
April
Drama 39: Mission 1: Stop the conference
Drama 40: Mission 2: Bacchus
Drama 41: Mirajane (Pt.1)
Drama 42: Mirajane (Pt.2)
May
Drama 43: Loke
Drama 44: Infiltrate the Wedding
Drama 45: Stop The Wedding
Drama 46: Happy Ever After

Drama 37: Sister vs Sister

1.3K 60 12
By otaku_Lucky_Star

The next day (Saturday)

Natsu P.O.V

I was at home sleeping when my door was slammed open. I quickly sat up, looking to see who could have broken into my home.

"Natsu! Dad-"

I picked up my pillow and threw it at Zeref, causing him to stop yelling. "What the hell Zeref?! I'm trying to sleep!"

Of course it would be my stupid brother to barge into my home...

"But-"

I made shush noises keeping him from saying what he was about to say. I could see his irritated expression, and he was slowly growing angry. Finally, he lost his patience. "DAD'S IN THE HOSPITAL!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

I sat there in silence, trying to process what he just said. "Dad's...in the hospital...?"

"Yes! The maids told me he collapse this morning; his cancer came back!"

I layed back down and covered myself with my sheets, "He can go to hell for all I care."

"Natsu! Don't be like that! Our Father is in the hospital dying and you don't care?!"

"You bet~" I said happily.

"Fine!" He then walked out and slammed the door behind him. Moments later the door opened again, "You're really not coming?"

I lifted up my fingers into a peace sign, signaling him to go.

He closed the door again, leaving me wrapped up in my blanket.

***

I was cooking when all I could think about was the old man. I quickly turned off the stove and moved the pot. "Why can't I ever not care?"

I grabbed my jacket and walked out my house to see my old man.

***

I down the hospital halls to meet my oldman. I entered his room and saw him laying in the hospital. My heart dropped and sorrow consumed my heart. The man I always knew as the strong, powerful, Igneel Dragneel, was laying in a hospital bed, weak and fragile.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "Looks like someone's getting old," I joked.

"Shaddup. I'm only 55."

"More like 70."

He then lifted himself up, trying to sit up right to face me.

I sat down on the chair besides him, waiting for him to get comfortable so I could talk.

"So-" we both said at the same time. I quickly shut my mouth, signaling him to speak first.

"Natsu, you know how I said I would give you a year to get married?"

I slowly nodded my head, hoping he wasn't going to say anything bad.

"Well, I'm changing it. Your getting married to Cana in May. I already talked to Gildarts about it and he said he'll be more than happy to move up the date."

I stood up furiously, causing the chair to fall onto the floor. "What?! You can't do that!"

He raised his hand telling me to calm down. "Natsu, sit down and listen to me. I don't have much time left and I want to see my grandchildren before I go. So please, do this for me."

"No! I'm not going to have children with a girl I don't even know or love!" I paced around the room angrily, turning to yell at him again, "You make it seem as if you're gonna die tomorrow! Knowing you, you'll be alive for the life time of my own grandkids, so I don't see why you're rushing me!"

"Natsu, listen-!"

"No, you listen! Your cancer came back, so what?! All you need is some more chemo and you'll be back to normal!"

"Well excuse me doctor Dragneel, I didn't know you were such an expert on my health! Now I know that my own ass hole son doesn't even care about me!"

"No, that's not- ugh! You know what I mean!"

"Natsu, I know I'm being selfish, but I need--I want to see my grand-" He quickly placed his hand over his heart and began to cry in pain.

"Dad...? Dad!" I quickly pressed the red button, calling the doctors. I watched my dad hold onto his chest in pain as he painful groans filled the room.

"Everything's going to be okay...the doctors on their way," I said as calmly as possible as I held onto my father.

"We're here!" yelled a nurse as three others followed in after her. As the three nurses helped stabilize my father, the fourth one cam up to me: "Sir, you have to go, we'll handle it from here."

"No! I can't just leave my-" before I knew it, all went black.

Mirajane P.O.V

I caught Natsu in my arms and smiled at the nurse. "I'll take it from here."

The lady bowed and walked into the room where Igneel was.

"Tch. You're so much trouble," I mumbled to the sleeping Natsu. I looked over to the window to see Igneel being attended to.

Stupid old man...trying to marry off your son.

"If I can't have him, no one can."

***

I unlocked the door to my house and I laid him down on the couch. I quickly removed his pants and underwear as stared at him with lust. "All I have to do is get pregnant, right?" I licked my lips and I began doing everything I could to get him erect.

Once I accomplished my goal, I undressed the lower half of my body, and then positioned my body over his member, ready to have be all mine. Just as I was about to start, the front door opened.

Shit...

"Mira nee I'm--What the hell are you doing?!"

I got off of him and walked towards my clothes to put them back on. "Well I was trying to get pregnant."

"What the fuck?! Mira, that's fucking rape!" She yelled angrily as her face darkened in shades of red.

"Is it really?" I asked playing dumb.

"Yes! How the fuck-- damn it-- why is he even here?!"

"I brought him here."

She quickly walked up to him to feel his pulse. "You knocked him out...didn't you?"

"And what if I did?" I asked as I fixed my hair into a braid.

"You're a nasty son of a bitch!"

"You know I am." I fully dressed, as if nothing ever happened. "I'll get started on lunch since you're here." I was on my way to the kitchen, when I felt Lisanna grab ahold of my hair.

"You're not going anywhere!"

I cringed in pain as she held my hair in her hands. "Do you really want to go up against me?" I asked.

"Why...?" I heard her cry.

"Why what?"

"What happened to you? You were so nice and kind. Mira, what happened-?!"

"People change, Lisanna."

Moments later I was pulled to the floor by my sister. She sat on top of me and began to blow punches to my face.

"You're so cruel! All you do is take advantage of people! Why? Why?!"

I took the hits in silence, her small soft hands did no damage. But with every punch came one of her tears.

Why did I change? Because my fate in this world was set to be lonely and unhappy.

She then stopped to rub her eyes. "Why Mira?"

I sat up and pushed her off. "Are you done?"

I brushed my clothes down and walked over to the kitchen. "Lisanna, in May, Natsu won't be any of ours."

"What?"

"He's getting married." I then walked away in silence.

Lisanna P.O.V

I walked over to Natsu, barely able to breath from all the crying. I touched his cheek and whispered, "Get up Natsu...Get up..."

But he just laid there silent. I breathed out and helped put his clothes back on. I then swung one of his arms around my shoulder and carried him out to my car.

I opened the door to my back seat, placing him inside. I walked up to the drivers seat and called Zeref.

"Hello?"

"Zeref, it's Lisanna."

"Oh...Lisanna, it's been a while...are you okay? It sounds like you've been crying..."

"No, I'm okay...but what do you think about going behind your brother's back?"

"Huh?"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I need all the information you can give me about Natsu's marriage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 1.7K 34
Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Erza, Mira and Wendy have been betrayed and hurt by the ones that they cared for and the boys that they loved. Because of the boy...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
56.5K 1.7K 12
this fanfiction is about Natsu and Lucy Natsu is a popular kid and has many friends in school. he is in a group with Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Gra...