Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Twelve

60.7K 1K 183
By SeraphinaRivera

[Vote please! This is one heck of a chapter! O_O Holy crap!]

               [Still in Adam's Point Of View...]

               It took me a few days to fly back to Virginia. Not only am I weak but I could literally feel myself dying from the lack of blood. I stopped by a blood bank two days ago but I couldn't get in without breaking a wall or a door. I didn't want to cause a disturbance to the blood bank so I just left. I've tried not to feed on people and so far I haven't for the sake of Jasper.

               I have human blood stored in my house so as soon as I get there then I will drink like no there's tomorrow. I just hope that Jasper hasn't done anything stupid. I miss him like heck and I know he won't forgive me easily.

               He can't stay mad at me with my seductive charm, he will forgive me, I know it.

               Besides, the only reason I left him like that was for his own safety. Psychics are unpredictable, luckily nothing happened to me - which surprised me.

               I had a friend who once approached a psychic in a very threatening way, she ended up losing her memory, all of it. She now lives God knows where. I'm not even sure if she's alive anymore. Being a vampire with no memory can often lead to your own death. The fear, the lack of knowledge, it's just awful.

               I sighed, soaring faster through the air - I could smell my home. I'm close. Too close.

               Crap. I can smell Jasper. He is either very close to my home or in my home. Gah! I should have thought of this before. He had no where to go! I'm stupid! How can I be so stupid? He made his mom lose the memory of having a child, so obviously he wouldn't have been able to stay with her.

                I guess we're both stupid in a way. He forgot about his friends and relatives that have the memory of him existing. Lucky he has me, I had one night completely to myself where I went back to his mom's house and completely altered her memory. She now believes Jasper ran away with me to live in another country and she would be understanding and happy for him.

               Don't judge me, it's all I could think of at the spot. It's better than going to every person that Jasper has met and erasing their memory. Much easier. 

               The closer I got, the stronger his scent became. He's in my home ... great ... here comes our first real argument. Him being angry at Kim and I for hiding the truth about his parents wasn't even an argument, it was more of a discussion... I'm gonna get my ass kicked aren't I?

               I spread my wings as I hovered over a tree and gently flowed down to a large branch. I knelt down as my wings disappeared and my eyes roamed the empty streets. I could see my home just a few blocks away. I wonder if Jasper can feel me near by. I never really understood how his vampire powers work. It's totally different from real vampires. He's like a hybrid. The only one.

               I jumped out of the tree and quickly ran down the street and hid behind another one, cautiously watching my home for any sign of him. Yes! I admit I'm a tad afraid of my own boyfriend, not in a powerful sense but in a relationship way. I don't want to fight with him. I don't want him to yell at me and tell me how worthless I am and how I don't deserve him.

               There were a few cars driving around but not close enough to see me. Any breathing, living soul was now sleeping in the safety of their homes. There was no one out. Looks like a busy work week. That's good.

               I jumped over the street and landed on the other side. I started walking, just walking like a normal human being. Kind of.

               I could feel my heart pounding hard against my chest, my hands were trembling and teeth were chattering. I've never been more scared to face a person in my life. And this is because Jasper is ... Jasper! He's my sweet, loving, kind and generous love of my life. There is nothing more scary than Jasper with a temper.

               I gulped as I took the sidewalk that led to the front of my house. Closer, closer and I'm here ... standing in front of my home. It's dark, there is no light coming from my windows. He is either sleeping or just likes being in the dark.

                I bit my lip and opened the gates. I stepped in and kept walking through the stone path that led to my front door. My eyes were on alert mode, scanning everything that had a sudden movement. I knew that Jasper was at least a few feet away from me. I didn't need to smell him out. 

               From what I could see, my bedroom looked empty. Ugh. Why can't I smell him out completely? I'd love to know from where I'd be getting slapped.

               I took a couple of breaths before I pushed open my door. The door created a loud creaking sound as it opened. Shit!

               Immediate sounds were heard from all directions, it was like a swarm of invisible bats. What the heck? Is my house haunted now? Oh God ...

               It's been haunted by Jasper.

               My lips trembled and I felt my heart rise up my throat. My nerves were attacking every part of my body, electricity running through my own veins. Thank God I have no guy friends, they would make fun of me for being this afraid of Jasper.

                "J-Jasper?" I stammered, while walking deeper into my living room. The lights weren't working.

               Nothing. I was replied with silence. Nothing else.

               Whistling wind rushed through the opened door behind me and I looked back and saw Jasper outside on the porch. He had his head tilted down, arms just dangling without energy.

               If he loves you, then why is he planning to kill every vampire that walks among this world? The psychics words echoed in my mind.

               If it already wasn't cliche enough, lightning struck in time - making me jump with fright.

               Why didn't Jasper move? Why is he acting like this? What is going on?

               Then suddenly he looked up in a flash, wind began to rush through my home, windows began smashing and when I looked at Jasper's eyes, I knew that this wasn't good.

               His eyes were lifeless and dark as a demon, his skin looked cadaverous and almost greenish. What is happening to my Jasper?

               I took a step forward but it was the wrong move. I was thrown back as his hands lifted up quickly. The throw was so strong that I crashed through my own wall and landed in my backyard. I was weak, if Jasper doesn't get his act together, I will be severely hurt.

               "Jasper, what are you doing!?" I shouted as I covered my eyes from the blinding wind.

               "You left me," His demonic distorted voice made my heart sink down to my stomach, "and now you decide to come back?"

               "J-Jasper. What is happening? What is wrong with your voice?"

               He growled loudly, his posture bent down inhumanly and I began to question if that was Jasper at all. Did something the psychic said mean anything? 

               They share the same power, it's like passing down your own blood.

               Did that mean anything? Could Jasper possibly share anything with the past necromancers? They share the same power ... like passing down your own blood...

               "Jasper, snap out of it!" I hissed.

               "I am Jasper."

               "No you're not!"

               Suddenly his eyes went back to normal as he blinked. He kept them closed while he breathed then opened them slowly. His eyes looked through the forest behind me then they dropped down to me.

               "I am Jasper," He spoke in his normal voice, which got me shaking again. Is he telling the truth? I can't tell ... Jasper?

               Then his eyes went back to pitch darkness and he launched himself towards me. I quickly dodged him and ran towards the forests. Most of the trees were a good use but Jasper seemed to be running around them effortlessly.

                "Jasper, stop!" I shouted as I ran.

               The earth began shaking and something appeared in front of me, I didn't know what it was. It looked like a demon. Like a large disfigured creature that seemed to have appeared from the shadows. Now I had Jasper behind me and a creature of the night in front of me.

                I looked back at Jasper - who was pretty blurry as he dashed through the trees at great speed. Is he Jasper or not?

                Then I looked back at the creature and jumped as I came face to face with it's horrendous jaws. They were large, it's snout was quite large too. I quickly ran around it and darted through the forest. The creature suddenly appeared in front of me once again and it hit me right in the chest with it's huge claws.

                I was thrown against a large tree that snapped in half from the force of the throw. I groaned as I tried to get up. There was nothing more horrible than an angry necromancer boyfriend.

               I cringed as I tried to stand up but fell on my knees. I couldn't breathe correctly and found myself clutching the space in front of me. I started to gag and blood began to pour from my mouth. What is happening?

               A laugh echoed through the dark forest and the creature was no where to be found. I was alone.

               Jasper appeared, his hand out in front of him - pointing at me. 

               His hand rose higher and my body began to hover in mid air. He was controlling me, he was making me bleed. I started coughing, my insides felt like they were about to burst. I'm not human, but I'm not completely dead. I have fully working organs just like any other human. The only difference is that I heal a lot quicker and I don't age. So my organs are pretty much indestructible.

               Vampires are demons, I am a demon. When a person dies, a spirit while rise from the body but when you have vampire blood inside of you, your spirit becomes possessed with hells power, and your spirit sinks back into your body and you wake up a vampire. That is pretty much the process. It takes a while because the spirit is uncontrollable. It has a mind of its own.

               So a necromancer can do any damage to me. Make me bleed, destroy me, end me...

                "Jasper..." I gasped just before he smashed me against a tree.

               His other hand rose and I felt a weight on my neck. Now he sustained me by my neck. I felt like I was being hung. I didn't feel this but I couldn't move my body. I was as stiff and straight as a plank. I was powerless.

               I expected a fight between us, a verbal fight, not a physical one like this.

               "Jasper, please snap out of it." I begged, crying out loud.

               "How many times do I have to tell you, Adam. I am Jasper." He kept his eyes locked on mine, never blinking. But they were empty and very scary.

                The blood pouring from my mouth tasted almost electrifying. Like when you lick a battery. Odd but it was the only way to describe it.

               Jasper then smiled after a few minutes of silence, his other hand rose again and he pointed it at the sky.

               My eyes bulged as my necklace was ripped off my body. I looked at Jasper as he grabbed the necklace and dropped it at his feet.

               He spoke in his demonic voice, "Adam, meet the sun."

               No .. No! He can't do this! He can't manipulate light, nor sunlight!

               "Jasper! Stop it! Let me go! I'm sorry for leaving you! If you just let me go I will explain!"

               Old leaves began to fall from the sky as the trees around us quivered. Then somehow, disbelievingly, light appeared out of nothing. It slowly hovered over me and crawled down the tree that I was held against.

               I wasn't sure if this would burn me or not but I didn't question it. Anything is possible, and I will learn that now ... as I die before my lover, or my used to be lover.

               I closed my eyes as the light shone on my chest and I felt the burning sensation rising. He created light ... from the power of darkness ... The light wasn't powerful, it wasn't recreating sunlight but it was close enough to kill me.

               I wailed in pain as my skin turned red and began to crack. It started turning into ash and all I could really feel was the tear that escaped my eye.

                "I love you Jasper," I whispered, knowing that somewhere inside, he would hear me.

                And then it just happened ... my world blurred and my mind was sucked up into darkness. Then I couldn't think anymore. My end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.1K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
28.7K 1.3K 45
Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from the happy little omega to the omega that...
199K 7.1K 43
Madej Jones wasn't quite normal, but that didn't stop him from moving forwards and move on from his past. His life was full of the supernatural, and...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...