When We Meet Again

By TwoStories

To lose your other half is devastating, to find them and not knowing who they are is so much worse. Willow an... More

Chapter 1: Willow- Not a morning person
Chapter 2: Constance- New kid
Chapter 3: Willow- That bad temper
Chapter 4: Constance- Trouble
Chapter 5: Willow- Frenemies?
Chapter 6: Constance- New Beginnings
Chapter7: Willow- Wake Up Call and a Dead Fish
Chapter 8: Constance-Unwanted Memories
Chapter9: Willow- Long live the twins
Chapter 10: Constance- Soul mate
Chapter 11: Willow- Tissue won't fix a broken heart
Chapter 12: Constance- The Date, The 'Movies', and The Party
Chapter 13: Willow- Broken hearts of broken souls
Chapter 14: Constance
Chapter 16: Constance- Feuds
Chapter17- Willow: Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 18: Constance- The Last Memory
Cahpter19:Willow- The Sister From Hell

Chapter 15: Willow: A proposal

27 3 0
By TwoStories

~~not edited~~ 

It felt so weird doing homework as though there wasn't a war happening in another dimension, as though our people were not suffering.

Suddenly my history homework seemed meaningless, this was not my history... my history contained magic and kingdoms, not guns and presidents.

Wait? How was I supposed to wait to remember everything? I could barely remember shifting, something that was in my blood! As a princess I could not help but worry, there was no one to protect our kingdom, all our allies are probably staying at a distance. What was one Kingdom lost? As long as it was not their own they will not intervene.

Fools. As if the Werewolf kingdom would be satisfied with just taking over one kingdom. It is only a matter of time before the Queen sets her eyes on another, then another after that.

With a frustrated sigh, I throw the World History book to the side as I stretched out my sore back. A nice hot shower should help me relax at least a bit, being overly worried was not going to help anyone. I pull my school hoodie over my head my long curls tickling my lower back...
A loud bang echoes through my room making me jump, my sweater finding it's way to the floor. What the...

I turn to find Damien rubbing his forehead his eyes avoiding mine. "Are you okay..?" I ask suddenly very aware of only being in sweats and my sports-bra. I completely forgot my door was broken. Cadance sure does know how to make an entrance.

"What happened to your door?" He asks completely ignoring my question.

Grabbing a shirt from my bed I shrug before pulling it on. "Constance got annoyed at the fact that I had not eaten and decided the best way to solve the problem was to kick down my door and practically force feed me."

His lips twitched up in a ghost of a smile before his eyes move to my shirt. "Why do you have my T-shirt?" Confused I looked down to find that MY shirt was not my shirt at all. In fact, none of the clothes on my bed were.

I lift a pair of boxers scrutinizing them, "Ummm..." they are snatched from my hand as the realization hits me. "Jared must have mixed up the clothes!" I pull the shirt over my head quickly and try my best to fold it as neatly as possible, before shoving it into his hands. "I am terribly sorry!"

"Willow..?" My wide eyes move from the shirt to Jonathan, a smile of relief already forming on my lips. That is until Damien's back blocks my view, my almost smile falling to its doom. "Whats going on and what happened to your door?" My friend continues a bit confused.

Regardless of my annoyance, I answer. "Jared mixed up our clothes, I am returning Damien his things." I try to look at Jonathan but Damien kept pushing me back. "Damien stop, I'm trying to talk here." I swat at his arms trying to get them out of the way... it was pointless. "Constance broke my door since I did not want to eat."

A familiar laugh fills the room, "When did this happen?" I smack Damien's back annoyed.

"I'm not moving," He growls. "Not until he leaves."

Rolling my eyes I continue my conversation, "About thirty minutes after I went to my room... Damien move!"

"Did you want me to come some other time?..." Jonathan's voice seemed... disappointed?

"Yes, leave." I smack the side of Damien's head.

"I was asking her not you." Jonathan's words suddenly turn hostile. Now I'm starting to remember why I enjoyed being alone so much...

"Well, I'm answering!" Children! They are acting like complete children!

I smack Damien once again. "Can you just give us a moment Jonathan? I'll go to your room in a bit."

He sighs but I hear his retreating footsteps, Damien then moved out of the way a smile plastered on his face. "What is wrong with you?!"

His smile falls suddenly looking very angry. "You are in your bra!" He yells as though he were talking to a child. He was breathing hard and his hands were in a fist, this told me I should probably not mention that Jonathan had seen me in my sports-bra many times before.

I don't argue, though, I thought it best to just gather the things I needed for my shower and leave before I end up missing a wall as well. I had just grabbed my towel and turned when the hammering began. "What are you doing?"

I look down at an angry Damien as he begins replacing the old hinges with new ones. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm fixing your door."

"Why? Jared said he would do it tomorrow and if he doesn't I can probably get Jonathan to do it." The hammer slams down breaking the newly replaced hinge.

"Shit!" He pulls the thing off not bothering to use the hammer. Probably shouldn't have mentioned Jonathan.

I watch him go through what looked like a tool bag before asking once again. "Why are you fixing my door?"

"You are so careless sometimes."

"And that has to do with you fixing my door how?"

"Four guys live here!"

"Still not with you."

He sighs. " When I was passing by I was able to see you undressing!"

"So you were being a pervert...?"

His head shoots up, "What? No!" Rubbing his face with his hand he continues. "The point is even though we are your protectors you are not entirely safe from us... we are still guys. Our animal instincts can... escape."

I wanted to laugh, he looked like he was trying to explain sex to preschoolers. "Uh... if y'all were to attack a door wouldn't help in that situation. Constance proved that."

His shoulders slump a frustrated sigh escaping his lips. "I don't mean physically!"

"So what you are saying is you are having impure thoughts about me?"

"Yes. NO!" He grabs me by my arms his eyes blazing. "I mean others can see you undress and..." I burst out laughing, this whole situation was so bizarre and I can't believe he really thought I was that stupid. His eyes narrow when he realizes I was only messing with him. "You are so difficult."

"But you still love me..." I say in a sing-song voice.

My smile drops when I realize what I just said. Damien goes still as he looks into my eyes, "Yes, I do."

I duck out his hands and step over the tool bag, "Well do what you want. I just don't want you complaining about manual labor later on." He smiles with a small short nod and I make my way to the bathroom in the hallway.

"Why did you do that?" Just when I thought I was free from my sisters former self.

"What are you doing here Cadance?" I lock the door and face the last person I wanted to see. "its been two days since you last decided to annoy me what has changed?"

"You know why I have returned." She stood in the bathtub, her silk gown out of place in the rustic bathroom. "I am the missing part of you and until you remember EVERYTHING I will appear in your time of need.

"Well I don't need you at the moment and you are in my way." I undress and turn the shower on not caring that she still stood in the tub.

She fades and reappears by the door. "Even if If I am not really here that was rude. You are avoiding the topic."

"I am avoiding you, I can't even shower in peace without you yelling at me about pointless things like following my heart!" The room goes silent and  I finish my shower in peace.

I begin to think I finally won one but the moment I push aside the curtain Cadence is reveal to be sitting on the toilet with a smirk on her face. "You said you wanted to shower in silence . I have granted you your wish."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Well, either way where were we? Oh right, like I said I am the missing part of you. You are basically fighting with yourself."

I roll my eyes and come out my red locks. "so you agree this is all pointless?"

"You are just postponing the inevitable... you might not want to remember but it won't be long before your memories come pouring in. All I ask if for you to stop fighting them."

"Are you mad? remembering is my sisters and I's only chance to begin training to save out land! Do you really think I would risk our people's lives like that? I would give anything to remember!"

"You wouldn't do it on purpose but you must admit to yourself that there is something you are trying to not remember."

I look in my eyes through the mirror and let my mind go. If she was right and there was something I wasn't letting myself remember I needed to let my walls down.

***

"Damien! Do not walk away from me!"

"It's nothing Min..."

"Do not lie to me, I am not blind! I know what I saw."

"Min please just let it go..."

"When your anger got out of hand back there your eyes went black. Your not a shifter are you?"

"No..."

"Who are you really?"

"I am Damien Areath Darkling... Prince of the Werewolf kingdom."

My heart fell... "No... that would mean that you are... you are the inside source."

"Min it is not that I swear!"

"Then what is it? Why else would you be here? your kingdom and mine aren't exactly friends!"

"I am not going to lie and say it wasn't the initial plan to be the inside job... but then I met you."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I couldn't go against your kingdom knowing it would be  going against you... I made a proposal to my parents. If there was a promise of our getting married some day, and I could prove it, they will not attack."

"So you want to marry me for my kingdom?"

"I want to marry you for you... my parents want me to marry you for your kingdom."

"So why, lie to me?"

"I didn't want to lose you, I was not sure on how you would react to the news. I was afraid."

***

"Wait a moment. Cadance do you know what this means?" But Cadence was gone, I was alone in the restroom with an idea on how to help out my kingdom. I changed and made my way to Jonathan's room, not bothering with knocking. "Jonathan I have a favor to ask you!"

I didn't even have a chance to reach the bed before I am pinned to the wall at knife point. "Goddess Willow I could have killed you!"

I smile cheekily "But you didn't." He didn't find that cute and just narrows his eyes at me. "Fine, I'll knock next time. but in my defense who else will come barging in here asking for a favor? What kind of murderer would make themselves known to their victim?"

"You never know Willow. Now, what do you need?"

I brace myself knowing this would be a lot to ask of my friend but there was no harm in trying. "Is there any way you could... maybe, ask your parents if they could help out whats left of our kingdom?"

His face falls. "Willow I have already tried, the only ties they have to the shifter Kingdom is that you are my best friend and unfortunately that not enough for them... They can't just send their armies because I am connected to one  person there... I'm sorry."

"It's alright... I figured as much. However, what if we were to get engaged?"

He freezes. "In that scenario, they would do all that they can for the future princess of our kingdom. But I can't lie to my parents Willow. you know that. They know when I am lying."

"I'm not asking you to lie... You are my friend. A life with you would not be so terrible. I wouldn't ask you otherwise." Maybe what I was asking of him was too much. I can't bring myself to marry him if it is not what he wants. "Unless it would be terrible for you..."

"Of course not! But are you sure Willow? We can find another way, you don't have to do this."

"I am sure. Do you accept my proposal?"

He smiles widely. "I do."

~~

A/N This is a very rough draft! I just needed to get this out before I lost it! I will came back and edit another time n.n

Thank you all for reading until next time n.n

-BNDuran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 185 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
84.6K 6.8K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...