JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*120*

4.7K 76 112
By JoeSugg9012

"Mum! How are you?" I smiled.

"Hi darling. We're both good, come in," She smiled, "Hi Joe, how are you?"

"Good, thank you," He smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Minx!" James grinned.

"Hello!"

Joe carried Noah in and Noelle held my hand as I carried the baby bag.

"You all seem to be doing great," My mum fussed, taking Noah from Joe.

"Yeah, all is well!" I smiled.

"Mummy!" Noelle fussed, wanting to be pick up and sit on my lap.

I lifted and put her on my lap.

"They both have gotten so much bigger since we have last seem them!" My mum commented.

"I know! It's crazy! Noah is almost ten months already, and Noelle 19 months!" I agreed.

"Wow, time flies," James nodded.

"How have the kids been? Good for you?"

"Yeah, I think we've finally gotten a grip on how to handle everything with them," Joe nodded.

"Yeah, I feel like such a pro now," I laughed.

We all talked for a bit longer and entertained the kids for a while.

"Are you and Joe planning on having anymore kids?" My mum asked as I followed her into the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

"I think both of us want to, but we haven't planned when," I shrugged, "Well, actually we haven't talked about it too much, I think Joe wants another kid eventually, I kind of want to wait a while though."

"That's sounds like a good plan," My mum agreed.

"How have you and James been?" I asked curiously.

"Really good. We've been travelling between here and Los Angeles every little while."

"Do you like L.A. then?"

"A lot!" My mum smiled, "Anyway, on a totally different note, when can we watch the babies again?"

"Oh my God! Whenever!" I laughed.

"I miss taking care of a baby, or babies in this case!" My mum smiled.

"It'd be nice for Joe and I to have a break," I huffed.

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?"

"I don't think so, are you sure you want to watch them on such later notice?"

"Minx! I don't mind! I want to watch them!"

"Alright, alright!" I laughed.

I helped my mum with making dinner before sitting back down with Joe and James.

"How's eveything in the kitchen?"

"Good, I'm just taking a break," I laughed lightly, cuddling up next to Joe.

"Mummy! Up!" Noelle shouted, climbing onto the sofa.

I helped her up the rest of the way and she sat on Joe's lap. Noah sat and played quietly with his toys, oftenly stopping to look at everyone and cracking a smile.

"So James, I offered the watch the babies tomorrow evening," My mum said as she came from the kitchen.

"Diane, we have the party tomorrow evening," James hummed.

"Oh God! I totally forgot!"

"Don't worry about it!" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry Minx. Oh, but would you like to come to the party? We can schedule a babysitter," My mum suggested.

"What party is it?" I asked curiously.

"Just a dinner party with James' colleagues and other 'important people.' It'd be a nice evening out and free meal," My mum laughed.

"Hm?" I shrugged to Joe.

"Yeah, sure," Joe shrugged, smiling.

"Brilliant!" My mum cheered, "We'll pick you up at 7 o'clock! It's fancy, so dress nice!"

"Okay," I laughed lightly.

I bent down and picked up Noah, taking him to go change his dirty nappy before washing my hands and going to have dinner.

°

"Mummy!" Noelle fussed.

"Baby, I have to get ready," I hummed, putting her down, only for her to hold on to me.

"No!"

"'Elle, come here!" Joe said enthusiastically, getting Noelle's attention as she smiled and toddled towards Joe.

"Thanks," I smiled to Joe as I finished drying my hair.

"Come play with Noah!" Joe guided Noelle.

"No!" She fussed again, running back towards me and holding onto my leg.

Joe came in a minute later, carrying Noah.

"Hm, which dress should I wear?" I asked, as I caved in and picked up Noelle.

"Whatever you like the most," Joe shrugged, "They all look nice on."

"Fitted or loose?" I asked.

"Fitted," Joe smirked.

"Oh my God, okay," I laughed.

I continued trying to choose what dress to wear to the party and decided on a short, fitted, black dress. Classy and simple.

"'Elle, I just have to get dressed," I said, putting her down as she fussed again.

I slipped off my clothes and changed the bra I was wearing and put on the dress.

"Joe, can you zip me up please?" I asked, pulling my hair over my shoulder.

Joe zipped up my dress for me and finished by giving me a pinch on the bum.

"Your mum and James will be here soon," Joe said, "And the babysitter."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Dada!" Noah gurgled, playfully bouncing as Joe carried him.

"Yay! Good job Noah!" I cheered.

"Noah!" Joe smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy! Me!" Noelle jumped.

"She just wants all of the attention," I snickered quietly.

"Mhm," Joe grinned.

There was a knock on the door and I slipped on a pair of heels as Joe got the door.

"Come in," Joe smiled.

"I'm Sydney," She smiled happily.

She was probably only about 17 or 18 and really petite with long, black hair.

"Thank you," I smiled, "I put our numbers on the refrigerator in case you need us."

"Okay, thank you," She grinned.

"Oh, and there's money on the counter if you want food, other than that there's food in the fridge or cupboards all up for grabs. The kids are pretty relax, Noelle does like a lot of attention though," Joe laughed.

"Okay," Sydney giggled, slightly blushing.

Aw, she thinks Joe is cute. Usually I would get jealous but because she is so young, I think it's more cute.

"Alright, and just call us if anything happens, okay?" I emphasized.

"Minx, she'll be fine. Won't you, love?" Joe smiled as Sydney nodded.

"Alright, let's go," I smiled, giving the kids a kiss each.

We headed out and my mum and James had just rolled up. After being chaffeured in the car and driven to the gigantic mansion, we all got out.

"This is crazy!" I laughed lightly to Joe.

"I know! I'm bloody gobsmacked!" Joe laughed loud enough for just me to hear.

We followed my mum and James up the steps and into the house. This really reminded me of something from Downton Abbey, it's so extravagant.

"What the fu-" Joe gaped.

"Joe," I interrupted, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry," He smiled.

"'Just a dinner party,'" I laughed quietly, mocking my mum.

"This is some dinner party."

"Minx, Joe, meet Mr. and Mrs. Townsend," James introduced us.

"Oh please, call me Adelaide," Mrs. Townsend smiled, extending her hand.

"Minx," I smiled.

"Bill," Mr. Townsend nodded, shaking Joe's hand as he also introduced himself.

Adelaide and Bill didn't look too much older than Joe. They were probably in their mid-to-late twenties. Adelaide's short blonde hair was perfectly curled and her tight red dress complimented her pale skin. Bill has short black hair and his green eyes stood out on his smooth, dark skin.

"So, you're in the video business?" Bill asked Joe.

"Yeah, a YouTuber," Joe smiled.

"That's amazing! It's brilliant these different, and creative, ways of making money," Bill nodded.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun and not really a demanding job..." Joe nodded, "... In some aspects. Vlogging can sometimes be demanding."

"Diane was telling me a while ago that you and Joe had just had a baby," Adelaide smiled.

"Yes, Noah. But then a situation came up and we also adopted a little girl, Noelle, who is nine months older than Noah."

"Wow, that's so sweet! Bill and I have wanted kids but just haven't gotten lucky yet," She laughed lightly.

"I'm sorry," I shook my head.

"It will all work out. Anyway, so are you a stay-at-home mum?" Adelaide asked.

"Yes, thankfully because of Joe's job, we are both able to be at home most of the time."

Adelaide and I continued talking for a while before listening back in on Joe and Bill's conversation about video software.

"Let's get seated. After dinner, I want to introduce you to some of my other friends," Adelaide smiled as Joe and I followed her and Bill to the table.

°

a/n: ok so i'm so so sorry i haven't updated in forever. A lot has been happening in my life and as much as i love writing, it needed to sit back for a bit, and may continue to for the next few weeks. However i'll try my best to update! Love you all! Hope you enjoyed it! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
11.6K 304 26
What if we knew what happened behind the lens? What if we knew what happened behind that very camera? Will we still label them as the 'cutest couple...
28.1K 416 24
A wattpad user who loves Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe on YouTube). This is a collection of Joe Sugg Imagines and FanFictions. Some of these Imagines deal w...
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...