Love will find a way (Flutter...

By ScriptedPages

Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolute... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a chapter!! New episode of MLP READ AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a chapter, but a new story!!!
Chapter 10
ANOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Chapter 11
DAUGHTER OF DISCORD PREMIERE!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
A/N 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k views!!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N
XDXDXDXDXD
Chapter 27
Anouncement!!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Last Announcement!!!!!

Chapter 31

1.4K 39 82
By ScriptedPages

(You guys can already tell by the picture that a whole lot of stuff is going down!!!!!)

The whole gang walked through the dark forest, looking for the final door that would take them to Flutterbat. Fluttershy was now more determined than ever to see her beloved Discord again. As she and the rest were walking something red flashed in everypony's eyes. They couldn't tell what it was, but it looked like Flutterbat except she looked like a she-demon!!! No pony looked at each other hoping for one of them to give an explanation.

But no pony answered and they all just kept walking. After some time they finally saw it, the final door that led to Flutterbat. Everypony was scared at first as Murdershy tried to open the door. But the door was locked. Murdershy tried to kick the door open, but it still wouldn't bugde! Then Darkshy helped Murdershy and kicked the door down. Once the door was down, their was nothing there except for pure darkness. One at a time, they all stepped through the door and started walking.

It was very difficult to see, they kept constantly bumping into each other. Murdershy happened to be in front and suddenly bumped into something large and furry. With that she stopped the rest of the group that was behind her.

"Uh....question. Are any one of you in front of me?" She asked.

"No!" They all said.

"Welcome to your demise!!!!" Said a voice.

A light came on and the entire group was surrounded by demon-like bats and wolves glowing auras around them as they show their glowing eyes and sharp teeth.
(A/N the ones in the picture.) Flutterbat was in front of some of the animals dressed in armor had a sword.m

"Oh crap!!!!" Said Darkshy.

"Crap is right!! You all thought that you had a good chance that Fluttershy would win and I would be defeated. But you're all forgetting, that I have control over the mind and everything in it!! There is no stopping me when I'm around!!!!" Said Flutterbat as she grabbed Fluttershy, flew up, and pointed the sword to her stomach.

Fluttershy's friends flew up to save her, but they were stopped by the bats and were bested up to the ground.

"There's no way I'm going down without a fight!!!" Murdershy said as she started punching and kick into the creatures.

The rest joined her as Flutterbat stood above all of them, watching them to their defeat. Fluttershy struggled to get out of Flutterbat's grasp, but then she dug the sword into her sword causing some pain and blood to come out. Fluttershy groaned while Flutterbat smiled at her suffering.

"I wouldn't struggle if I were you!!! Or you'll die quicker!! I wouldn't want that to happen, or at least just yet." Said Flutterbat.

Fluttershy looked at her in confusion. Then Flutterbat came close and whispered in her ear.

"As you can see, you've already lost!! It's only a matter of time before you AND your friends are done for!! The same goes for the ones out side your head!!!!" Said Flutterbat.

Her eyes then glowed red and a mirror appeared in front of them. It showed the room that the mane 5, Ana, Pink Diamond, CCC, and Discord was in and what trouble they were in. It pained Fluttershy to see ALL of her friends this way. She then started to cry.

"Hmph! It looks like you and all your friends are going to die together!!!!" Said Flutterbat as she dug the sword deeper into her stomach.

And then everypony died!!!!!!!! The end!!!!!!
......................

.....................................

..........................

...........................

.........................

...............................

.......................................

......................................

..............................................

........................................

.................................

..................................

.......................................

......................................
Just kidding!!!!!!!!! I got the idea from JasmyneArquiett and SecretLifelover Please don't kill me!!!!!!!!!!

Fluttershy held her head down low in defeat, she thought that it was over and for once that 'good' has lost. But then she heard a voice coming from the mirror. She looked up and saw Discord was talking.

"Guys....even though we're all about to die any moment now, I just want to let you all know, that I thank you for standing by my side. I know I may have made mistakes in he past, but when it comes to Fluttershy we put our differences and problems to the side and work together to solve problems. Whether it be taking over Equestria or just a normal friendship problem, I want to thank you all!! And Fluttershy...." Discord paused as tears streamed down his face.

"Fluttershy....if you're listening.....I want to let you know that I'm sorry!! I should've been more concerned for you!!! If I would've known, then none of his would've happened!!!! I love you Fluttershy!! If we may never see each other again, my heart will always belong to you.....and only you. But I have hope in you Fluttershy!!! You can defeat Flutterbat and put a stop to her reign of terror!!!!" Discord said.

Then the mane 5 all said that Fluttershy can do this!!!! She can!!!! They all have faith in her!!! Even Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC all said that she needed to, 'fight for her senpai and stop Flutterbat!!!' As the others were fighting the monsters, Fluttershout looked up at Fluttershy and Flutterbat. As she saw Flutterbat's rage, it finally hit her!! She now knows a way to stop all of this!!!!

"Girls!!! I just realized something!!!!!!" Fluttershout yelled.

"What?!?! Can't you see we're about to die any time now?!?!" Murdershy replied.

"No. Flutterbat said that she has power over everything in the mind, right? Well, there's one thing she doesn't have power over, OUR minds!!!!!" Fluttershout explained.

Everypony looked at her in confusion.

".............what?" They all asked.

"Just follow my lead!!" Said Fluttershout and with that being said Fluttershout closed her eyes and five seconds later, five pony monsters that resembled the mane 5 (aka the elements of insanity) appeared and started attacking the animals.

"So wait a second!!! I can think of anything and it can happen!?!?!" Murdershy asked.

Then she closed her eyes and in her arms appeared a very large machine gun that was already locked and loaded.

"Oh....yeah!!" Murdershy said to herself and immediately start firing bullets at the creatures at rapid fire.

Flutterstar saw what they were doing and did the same thing. She had an electric guitar with a giant aphlafier (i think that how you spell it) and then blasted the beats with it!! Then Darkshy turned into a half demon and started to kill the animals. But the animals just kept with out no stop!! Flutterbat dug the sword deeper into Fluttershy and she yelled a wail of pain.

"Fluttershy!!!!! Didn't you hear what Fluttershout said?!?! You can do anything you want!!!!!!" Murdershy shouted.

"She may not have power over you, but she has power over me!!!! She controls me!!!" Fluttershy yelled as the tears came pouring out from her eyes.

"Fluttershy.....please......you can do this!!!." Said Discord, trying to see if she can hear him. 

"Discord......I do not what the outcome would be, but no matter happened, I said I was going to come back to you and the only way to do that is to fight!!!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

Then her body glowed so bright that it blinded Flutterbat. After Flutterbat rubbed her eyes to see again she dropped the sword and gasped. Fluttershy was no longer the shy little Pegasus anymore, she turned into super ultra mega Fluttershy!!!!! (From season 4 finale).

"No!!!! I almost had you!!!! H-How?!?!" Flutterbat asked.

But Fluttershy didn't say anything, instead she gathered up all of her energy and fired a full blast of energy at Flutterbat, causing her to scream in pain.

And before anypony knew it, everything turned white and there was no sound. Flutterbat opened her eyes and saw nothing but white. She was scared and tried to yell, but there's was only an echo. Flutterbat breathed heavily as she looked around trying to find a way out.

"Don't be afraid."

Flutterbat turned around to see Fluttershy looking at her calmly.

"Well.....since we're here........*sighs*....just kill me already, I've lost." Said Flutterbat as she held her head down low, waiting for her punishment.

"No Flutterbat. I'm not going to kill you or punish, but rather give you a chance." Said Fluttershy.

"W-What?! Why?!" Flutterbat asked.

"Take my hoof, and I'll show you." Fluttershy said as she offered Flutterbat her hoof.

Flutterbat was skeptic and tried to see if she had another option, but she didn't. And wi eyes full of tears she took Fluttershy's hoof and everything turned bright. Then the tornado that was in the throne room of the castle, it began to disappear and Fluttershy and Flutterbat began coming down from it. Now some you might be confused about what is happening, but what happened was that Fluttershy was able to separate herself from Flutterbat.

Which means that she and Flutterbat are now two separate ponies. The fire that was in the room was now gone and the cages were also gone. The mane 5, Ana, Pink Diamond, CCC, and Discord looked around the room to see what happened. When they saw Fluttershy was back everypony went to hug her. Fluttershy was happy to see her friends and Discord. The second she saw Discord she kissed him and he kissed back. The kiss seemed to last forever, until Fluttershy pulled back and looked around the room for Flutterbat.

She saw Flutterbat sobbing near a window. When the rest saw Flutterbat they were about to destroy her, but Fluttershy blocked her and assured them that she got under control. Fluttershy walked toward Flutterbat without saying anything, eventually Flutterbat noticed and jerked back.

"I don't get it!!! I almost took away everything from you!!! I-I prisoned your friends, made your others my slaves, I took over ponyville, I even took away the one you love most!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!???!" Flutterbat asked as the tears streamed down her face.

Fluttershy smiled and kneeled down beside her.

"Because no matter how many bad mistakes a pony have made, that pony don't deserve to be punished because it was misunderstood. And the reason I separated you from me was because I'm giving you a chance." Fluttershy explained.

"A chance at what?!" Flutterbat asked.

"A chance to be forgiven......a chance to be my friend." Fluttershy said.

Flutterbat looked at her in shock and so did the others.

"B-But no pony in this entire town is EVER going to forgive me!!!! Why should I even try?!?!" Flutterbat asked.

"I know it may take a while to gain everypony's trust, but let me be the first to forgive you." Fluttershy said as she stood up.

Flutterbat looked up at her and felt guilty for all that she had done. She wanted to say something, but she didn't say anything she looked around the room and saw a sword that hanged on the wall. She immediately grabbed the sword.

"FLUTTERSHY LOOKE OUT!!!!!" Everypony shouted.

But the sword didn't went into Fluttershy.....it went into Flutterbat. Fluttershy gasped at what Flutterbat did. Flutterbat only stood there shaking as the blood leaked out from her stomach.

"I-I'm..s-s-sorry!!! Y-You d-don't deserve to have me a-s your friend!! I m-made too many terrible mistakes t-to be forgiven. Therefore I must p-punish myself!!" Flutterbat said.

She looked out the window and saw the sun rising up. She then flew to the edge of the window.

"G-Goodbye friend......" Flutterbat said.

Flutterbat spread her wings and fell backwards out of the window.Fluttershy gasped and tried to go after her, but Discord and her friends held her back. She then started to cry seeing Flutterbat fall to her death. As the sun came up the first thing it shined on was Flutterbat's body. The sun began to burn her skin as she fell. But Flutterbat didn't scream, she just let herself have it. And once she hit the ground her body turned to dust. Fluttershy laid there at the edge of the window crying.

Discord hugged her for comfort then she turned and hugged him back. The last thing that Fluttershy said was, 'Goodbye, friend.'

(Hey guys!!!!!! Sorry for the wait. For school I had to take quarterly exams and they just kept me busy from finishing this chapter. Also sorry if some of you may find this cheater crappy, I did my best. I BLAME EXAMS!!!!! Also after this there will be an epilogue and don't forget the last announcement!! But I will post those two at the same time and I will reveal the winner fanfic!!! So I hoped you all liked is chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the last chapter!!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 725 33
*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow still doesn't know who her secret admire...
1.2K 13 9
Fluttershy's life is perfect. she has a job she loves, and friends sh loves more. including her new friend Discord. But when she begins to feel like...
13K 237 38
This is a flutterdash fanfic! So if you don't ship it or you don't like anything MLP FIM related then it's best for you to not read this but if it's...
3.5K 56 15
This is going to be a Charlastor ship (not canon). It's my first time writing a fanfic (besides from my own original book), so I'm sorry if it's not...