Epilogue

~~~~1 year later~~~~

It's been a year since Flutterbat had died and her reign over ponyville has finally stopped. It took a while for everypony to help fix the town and for everypony to relax from all the destruction, but other than that life for everypony was great. And the mane 6 couldn't be better!!

Twilight sparkle advanced in her studies and spends a lot of her time in her library and helping out her ponies with friendship problem. She eventually said yes to flash century being his girlfriend and couldn't be happier.

Pinkie pie made a party-planning business with cheese sandwich and traveled all around Equestria planning parties.

Rarity opened more boutiques across Equestria and eventually married Fancy Pants.

Rainbow Dash was happy being a wonderbolt!! But was one day Soarin confessed his feelings toward her and without surprise, Rainbow Dash confessed her feelings toward him.

Applajack stayed on her farm while helping Applebloom recover. She eventually became hold again and her sister find Big Mac a mare friend.

Fluttershy and Discord couldn't be more happier with each other, now since they are together once again. Actually.....they can!!!!! It happened on one night, Discord asked Fluttershy to meet him by the lake for a special surprise. Fluttershy went to the lake and saw a canoe that was filled with pink flowers and Discord was holding some of them in his claw.

"These are for you my dear." He said as Fluttershy blushed.

Fluttershy climbed into the canoe and sat down next to Discord. He snapped his claw and the canoe started to move toward the middle of the lake. It was a bright shiny night as the stars glimmered in the sky.

"So, what's the surprise?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'll tell you but not yet!" Discord replied.

For a while Discord and Fluttershy talked and laughed, having the most wonderful time. Until Fluttershy looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star.

"Look Discord!!! A shooting star!!!!" Fluttershy said with glee.

"Make a wish, my dear." Discord said.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and made a wish. She then looked up at Discord.

"What did you wish for?" Fluttershy asked.

"I can't tell you! Otherwise it won't come true. But I know mine will come true, if you answer this question." Said Discord.

"What question?" Fluttershy asked.

Then Discord turned to flutter shy and held her hooves.

"Fluttershy...you have been with me ever since the beginning. Even though no pony ever believed me, but you did. And with all the crazy stuff that happened last year, we've finally came back together. I love you Fluttershy!! And what I need to ask you is...." Said Discord as he kneeled down and pulled out a box.

Fluttershy started to turn pink.

"Fluttershy, the element of kindness, will you make me the happiest draconaques, and marry me?" Discord asked as he opened the box that revealed the diamond ring.

Fluttershy gasped and covered her mouth. She then started to cry.

"Yes. Yes I will!!!" Fluttershy squealed as the tears went down her face.

Discord smiled very happily. Since ponies don't have fingers, he out the ring on a necklace and put it around Fluttershy's neck. Once the necklace was put on, Fluttershy kissed Discord with pure passion. And Discord kissed back.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"Do you Discord take Fluttershy as your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health, until death you part?" Twilight asked.

"I do." Discord replied, his eyes locked on Fluttershy's beauty in her wedding dress.

"And do you Fluttershy take Discord to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Twilight asked Fluttershy.

"I do." Fluttershy replied as she was crying tears of joy.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." Said Twilight.

Then Discord pulled Fluttershy in a romantic kiss, tango styled. The crowed cheered as Rainbow Dash did her rain boom and pinkie pie fired her party canon.

Then the reception was held in the Canterlot ballroom and ever pony congratulated the new happy couple. The night was filled with dancing, partying, and lots of fun!! After the reception was over Fluttershy and Didcord were about to ride in a carriage off to their castle of chaos until Fluttershy remembered to throw the bouquet.

Once she threw it, it landed in Ana's hooves but she didn't noticed it.

"Ana you caught the bouquet!!!" Said Pink Diamond.

"WHAT?!?! Uh no I didn't she did!!" Ana said as she handed the bouquet to CCC and ran in the other direction, while bumping into a stallion.

Fluttershy and Discord chuckled as they went in their carriage and rode off to their castle of chaos and they lived happily ever after.

The End