Chapter 30

Discord, Ana, CCC, and Pink Diamond were at the passage opening that lead to the mane 5. Discord pulled on the latch and the wall opened up to a staircase that led down to a room. Discord led the girls down the staircase, except CCC flew passed them to see the mane 5.

"Hello fellow friends!!!!!" She exclaimed.

"Will you be quiet?! We need to be fast so that way Flutterbat won't catch us!!" Said Discord.

"Discord!!!!" The mane 5 shouted.

"Did your plan work?" Twilight asked.

"No." Discord replied.

"Screw you Discord!" Rainbow dash exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding!! I have the key!!" Said Discord as he held out the key.

Discord walked toward to everypony and unlocked their chains. Once they were all free Twilight used a spell to free Discord from the engagement ring.

"Finally!!! I have my chaos once again!!!" Discord said with glee.

"Right!! Now we need a plan to trap Flutterbat and find Fluttershy. Discord, you've been with Flutterbat for a long time do you know her strengths and weaknesses correct?" Twilight asked.

"Yes I do! I know all the ups and downs about Flutterbat and this castle! And I already have an idea to trap her." Discord explained.

Then Discord brought his friends and the mane 5 close and explained the plan in full detail. The group listened very carefully and when Discord was done, they all immediately put the plan into action and got everything set up. They needed to set the trap and discuss what happens after the Flutterbat falls into the trap. Now the only thing they had to do was wait for Flutterbat.

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

Flutterbat was in her bed cuddling into her pillow dreaming that it was Discord after their 'wedding'. Then she heard a knock at her door and immediately zoomed to the door and opened it to see if it was Discord. But instead she found CCC.

"Oh. It's you. What do you want?" Flutterbat asked rudely.

"Discord wanted me to tell you that he has a surprise for you in your throne room and he sent me to come and get you!" Said CCC.

Flutterbat's eyes immediately lit up and she started flying down the hallway all excited.

"I wonder what the surprise is!! Maybe he made breakfast for me, or maybe it's a kiss!!No wait!! What if he's asking me to marry him?!?! No!! I must not go overboard!! Excuse me but do you know what the surprise is? Perhaps you could give me a little hint?" Flutterbat asked her servant.

But when Flutterbat turned around and saw that her servant flew in the other direction. She was skeptic at first, wondering where she was going but she assumed she needed to do some cleaning and then kept flying her throne room. She opened the doors to her throne room to see that the room was pitch black dark and there was only two torches for a light. Flutterbat slowly walked into the room as the door shut behind her. She walked through the room, looking for Discord until she accidentally stepped on something. She picked it up and saw that it was Discord's engagement ring, that's when she got really confused.

"Discord? What's going on?" Flutterbat asked as she kept walking.

"NOW!!!" Discord yelled.

And without wasting another second the mane 5, Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC came out of their hiding places and started to beat up Flutterbat and tie her in chains!! Flutterbat tried to fight back, but with everypony coming at her at the same time was just too much. After a couple of kicks in the stomach, Flutterbat was chained to the wall with no escape.