JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*119*

4.4K 72 71
By JoeSugg9012

It's been a couple of months since Joe's tour and everyday life has continued. Both Noah and Noelle are continuing growing and I swear, everyday Noah is looking more and more like Joe. In fact, about a fortnight ago, we watched some home videos of Joe and Zoe when they were babies and I was amazed on how identical they look, even Zoe agreed.

"Mummy, here! Play!" Noelle smiled, wanting me to play with her.

"Yeah, go on then," I smiled.

Noelle has fully recovered from her little sickness, obviously, and back to her normal, energetic and stubborn, self.

Noah is becoming even more of a pro at crawling and propping himself up to stand.

"Noah! Play!" Noelle said, as Noah crawled over.

Noah seemed the least bit interested and crawled to sit in my lap.

"Hi darling," I smiled to Noah.

"Can I play too?" Joe asked, coming into the livingroom and sitting with Noelle.

"No!" Noelle giggled, earning a tickled from Joe as he scooped her up and tickled her mercilessly.

"Now, can I play?" Joe laughed, giving Noelle a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes!" Noelle screech-giggled.

I didn't pay too much attention to the toys they were playing with because my phone kept blowing up from Twitter notifications from Direct Messages:

"Minx! Some girl is claiming that Joe got her pregnant during the tour!"

There were a whole bunch of tweets and direct messages saying pretty much the same thing.

"Um, Joe, we need to talk," I said seriously, quite worried.

"Are you okay?" Joe said, a worried expression crossing his face.

"I don't know," I shook my head.

Joe followed me into our room and sat down on the bed as I nervously paced back and forth.

"Minx, you're scaring me," Joe breathed.

"Did you sleep with someone during the weekend tour a couple months ago?" I said, concerned, worried, and anger all in my tone of voice.

"What?!" Joe said confused.

"Joe, did you have sex with someone?!" I said, trying not to cry.

"No!" Joe shook his head, "Yeah, I got drunk, but I don't think I f.uckin' slept with anyone!"

"What do you mean you don't think?! Did you or not?!" I said, yelling now.

"Minx, I can't remember! I know that's a stupid excuse, but I don't remember anything from that night!"

"F.uck," I breathed, my throat swelling as I tried not to cry, "Well, I'm getting a bunch of messages on Twitter saying some girl is claiming you slept with her and now she's f.ucking pregnant with your baby?!"

"No, it can't be true. I wouldn't ever do that, even if I was drunk," Joe defended.

"I don't know..." I cried.

"No, Minxie," Joe breathed, "Look, I'll call Zoe, Caspar, and Oli to see if they remember anything. I'm sorry, I can't remember."

"Joe," I shook my head, about the leave the room.

"No, stay here, I'm going to call Zoe now," Joe said seriously.

He dialed Zoe and put it on speaker.

"Joe, have you seen Twitter?!" Zoe said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Yeah. Zo, do you remember where I was that night on tour?"

"For f.uck's sake Joseph! I knew you were drunk, but I didn't think you were that bad!" Zoe laughed.

"It's not funny, Zoe. You know how I can get when I have too much and I can't remember."

"Joe! You were drinking with Caspar and Oli until two in the morning and then came to bother Alfie and I in our room before passing out! Alfie and I even vlogged you! This rumour, there's no way it's true. Just some girl wanting publicity," Zoe explained.

"Thank God," I breathed, still wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Joe, you need to get a handle on yourself!" Zoe laughed through the phone.

"I know," Joe groaned, "I'll hear it from Minx too."

"Rightly so!" Zoe said before hanging up.

"How could you be so stupid to get so drunk you can't remember whether or not you slept with someone?!" I yelled.

"Minxie, I'm sorry. I had a few too many," Joe shook his head.

"No! It's not fair, you got to go away for a weekend with your friends and I stayed to take care of our children, one of whom was sick, and you got so drunk you can't remember what you did or did not do!" I yelled.

"Minx! You know I could've stayed home to help!"

"-But you didn't!"

"You told me to go!"

"Joe, stop! Don't turn this on me!"

"I don't know why you're so upset! Nothing happened and you know it!"

"That's beside the point!"

Joe shook his head and turned to see Noelle toddling in.

"Dada!" Noelle fussed, coming into our room.

"'Elle," Joe smiled, pretending nothing had happened between us.

Noah came in behind her, crawling and smiling.

"I'm going to go get lunch together," I shook my head, leaving to go into the kitchen.

Joe ignored me as I left him with the kids and went into the kitchen.

I don't know why I'm so upset. I guess in a way it's jealously because he got to go out and have a nice time and get totally wasted while I was here with the kids. And don't get me wrong, I love the babies, but I sometimes get in my head and I remember how young I am and then I get a bit upset, ugh, I don't know. I am also a bit upset that Joe couldn't even remember if he had slept with someone- who does that?! Anyway, I feel like I do irrational things when I get angry too, like everyone really.

"Minx, come on," Joe hummed, carrying Noah on his hip and Noelle followed and tapped my leg.

"Mummy, co-me on!" Noelle said brokenly.

"Aw, baby," I smiled, picking Noelle up, "Mummy's fine!"

"Baby, can we talk?" Joe hummed, putting Noah down and coming up behind me and putting his arms around my waist and gently talking against the back of my neck.

"I'm making lunch right now," I said, brushing him off as I put Noelle down.

"After lunch?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as I put the food on the table and picked up Noah and put him in his highchair. As I fed Noah, Joe teased Noelle and ate as he watched her eat too.

"Are you going to eat?" Joe asked.

I shook my head and continued feeding Noah. Afterwards, I washed up the dishes and then dried them, taking my time to stall from having to talk to Joe. 

"Come on, I put the kids' down for a nap, we need to talk," Joe said softly.

I silently followed Joe into our room and laid on my side of the bed.

"Nothing can get better if you won't talk to me," Joe breathed.

"What do you want me to say?" I huffed.

"Why are you upset at me?"

I just scoffed and turned around so my back was facing him.

"Minx, this is really immature now," Joe huffed, getting angry.

"Joe, I don't care. How do you not remember anything that happened?!" I scoffed.

"That's what happens when you get drunk!" Joe said, "Like you've never done anything like that!" He scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing! I just know we've gotten drunk together and you haven't remembered nights!" Joe defended.

"Well, I've probably forgotten since we have kids now and I don't drink as often, or get drunk, for that matter..."

"Okay, thanks for making me look like a bad parent," He said sarcastically.

"Stop! Please!" I cried, "Do you think I like arguing with you?!" 

"Well, I don't know. You seem to like it now!" Joe scoffed.

"Oh f.uck off," I rolled my eyes, getting up.

"Minx, let's just call a truce, yeah?" He breathed.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "...Yeah."

"Good, because no matter how hot you are when you're angry, I prefer it when we're not arguing," Joe smirked.

"P.iss off," I rolled my eyes, knowing I was already blushing.

"I'm sorry, I really am," Joe breathed, pulling me in for a hug.

"Me too," I shook my head.

"It's fine. We called a truce," Joe nodded.

"Can I have a kiss?" I hummed quietly.

"Of course," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss.

°

a/n: more drama to come! Love you all loads! Thanks for reading! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
19K 161 12
This is basically a smut book with a storyline that has a big part in the book. New book that doesn't have smut called 'Shhhhhh (Zalfie Fanfiction)'