My Best Friend's Sister. || L...

By camrenharmonizer97

Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
⚓️
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N: Hi
Sup?

Chapter 31

11.2K 389 57
By camrenharmonizer97

- 3 weeks later -

Your POV

It's been three weeks now and Lauren hadn't stop calling and texting me, everyday she would call me three times and then she would text me good mornings, and goodnights then saying how sorry she was. I never replied to answered her texts and her calls, i was still mad and so upset. She also had been sending me gifts she like leaves them in front of our front door, and Chris had to carry it to my room. I was so tired of her giving me gifts because first she's spending so much money on buying me stuff and second i feel bad since she's spending her savings for me. Today we're going to the Jauregui house since it was Taylor's birthday, also that means Lauren will be coming too but i'm going to make sure i'm just gonna ignore her. Chris and i were now driving to their house and i was busy putting on make up since i didn't get to do it, when i was done we arrived at the Jauregui house i smile and then got out of the car. When we entered he backyard there were lots of people maybe Taylor's friends, relatives and everything, i smiled when i saw Taylor i then hug her tight "Hey birthday girl, happy birthday" i said kissing her cheek she smiled "Thanks Y/N, where's Chris?" she ask "I'm here, with our presents, to Taytay Jauregui from Y/N and your handsome brother" Taylor laughed and hugged both of us. "Thank you guys so much!! I missed you both" she pout i smile "We visit you every Sunday" she nodded "Yeah..." "Taylor!" we heard someone's voice say she look at us apologetically "i have to go" i nodded "See you later" she smiled and then walked away.

An hour later i was sitting on a chair with my phone suddenly i felt someone blindfold me making me jump "Um?" then the person carried me making me squeal "Well excuse me, but who is this?" i ask but the person didn't answer. Soon i was put in a quit place, the person put me down and i took off the blindfold and open my eyes. "LAUREN!" i shout she put her finger to my lips "Shh" i rolled my eyes and slap her hand away "Why the fuck did you do that?!" i realize we were in her room "I wanted to talk to you" i rolled my eyes "Lauren can't you see i don't want to talk to you? Don't you get it? I didn't answer and text you back because i was mad and so upset!" she sighed and pulled me in to a tight hug i tried pushing her back but she was too strong. "Y/N please just let me explain this" i groaned "Lauren i don't want to play anymore! You win okay?! i lost you won!" i said pushing her but she still won't budge. I know i'm hurting her but i had to push her so i could get out "Y/N i'm not playing any games with you" her voice crack so i knew she was about to cry. "I truly am in love with you why can't you see that?" i wanted to give in but i was also thinking maybe this was another plan "Stop lying and let me go!" i shout "HELP!" i shout i heard footsteps outside her door i was about to shout again but felt a pair of lips on mine making me groan. She pinned my hands on top of my head and pressed me against the wall with her lips still on mine, "Help" i mumble through our lips but she kissed me again.

When it was starting to get heated i kneed her stomach making her pull away and groan "Really?" i was breathing heavily and i was about to run but she wrap her arms around me and pull me back, "Lauren please just let me go or i will knee your little friend between your legs" i threaten "You wouldn't" she said i nodded "Oh i will" i don't really want to, to be honest. "Just let me explain-" when i felt her arms around me loosen i took my chance to run and find Chris, finally i got out! When i saw Chris i sat next to him and sigh, i look up and look around then i saw Lauren coming out looking around too. When i saw her look at me i look away and sat between Camila and Chris "Hey what's up?" Chris ask "Lauren" i whisper he nodded and kept me close to him "Hey um... am i allowed to borrow Y/N for a while?" Lauren ask Camila and Chris, Camila looked at me confused but Chris glared at her "No" he said Lauren crossed her arms. "You have to do what i say because i'm your older sister Chris" she said "Lauren we're not kids anymore" she rolled her eyes and was about to grab my arm but Chris pulled me to him. Lauren was looking at me sadly but i just look away and nuzzle my face to Chris "Y/N please" i didn't say anything and heard her sniffle making me slightly look up and she was in tears. Camila stood up and hugged Lauren "What happened Lauren?" she ask Lauren then cried on her shoulder, "Come let's go to your room" Camila told Lauren who look at me before going up.

An hour Mike said we have to eat we got up and started to get food as i was getting mine i felt someone beside me i glance at the person and rolled my eyes when i saw Lauren again, why is she so annoying? "Y/N why are you running from me?" she ask i turn away and sat on a table suddenly the chair beside me was pulled back and of course Lauren sat there. I sighed in annoyance and just started to eat, "You know i wouldn't do that right?" she said i ignored her and kept eating "Are you just gonna ignore me for the rest of the party?" i nodded "Y/N please don't do this, it's been 3 weeks now can you at least hear me out? i can't take you not talking to me i feel so upset" i swallowed my food and glanced at her. She was looking at her food and saw a little tear escape her eye but she quickly wiped it, minutes later i was done with my food and saw Lauren didn't even touch her food. I look at her and she was just on her phone, "Aren't you gonna eat?" i ask she shake her head "I don't want to eat anymore" i furrowed my eyebrows "Lauren you didn't even touch your food" she shrug, i sigh "Lauren you have to eat" she shake her head. "Did you at least eat breakfast?" i ask "No, i was on a hurry cause i had to buy Tay a gift and then went straight here" i shake my head "You have to eat right now" she shake her head "no" i sighed and threw my plate away and walk back to her seeing her still in her phone.

I got her phone but she didn't fight it she just looked at me with a blank face "Eat" i said "Y/N i don't want to" i raised my eyebrow "And why is that?" she frown "I feel too sad to eat" i rolled my eyes "I'm talking to you now isn't that enough?" she shake her head and then i heard her tummy making noises. "Lauren..." i said sternly she sighed and got her fork and just got a piece and put it on her mouth and then shrug at me, i groaned i really didn't want her to starve but she's being stubborn. "Fine i'll let you explain when you finish your food" i said glaring at her i saw her eyes lit up and look at me "Really?" i rolled my eyes "Don't let me take that back" she nodded and then started to stuff her cheeks with food. "Be careful you might choke" she stopped for a while and then chew as much i want to smile at her cuteness i had to stay serious, it looked like she was having trouble chewing because she put so much food inside her mouth. Minutes later she was one spoon left when i saw her swallow she shove the spoon inside her mouth and ran to throw her plate away, she came back still chewing "Now?" she mumble i gave her a glass of water then she drank it. "Now?" she ask again i rolled my eyes "Let's go to your room?" she nodded and then pulled me to her room "I can walk" i snap then glare at her "Sorry" i sigh and then sat on her chair. "Sit here on my bed" she said patting her bed i shake my head "Please?" she beg i whine and then finally sat on her bed, "please hear me out okay?" i nodded she took a deep breath and started.

Lauren's POV

"Remember when she called me?" she nodded "I went to my room and i saw Lucy and then i think she drugged me...." she look at me confused. I gulped and then told her the story.

Flashback

I went to my room and then saw Lucy on my bed i rolled my eyes "What do you want?" i ask she went to me and then put a cloth and cover my nose and mouth making my vision blurry and then it went black. Soon i opened my eyes and saw i was naked so is Lucy i look at my wrists and they were hand cuffed i tried to get out but it hurts when i move, i saw Lucy was smirking at me while kissing my body. "Lucy please take these cuffs off" i beg she chuckled "Why so you would punch me? Uh i don't think so babe" i try to wiggle out but it really hurts it was so tight. I bit my lip and then started to think about Y/N, i hope she doesn't find me. "HELP!" i shout but Lucy came up and smash her lips against mine i groan and tried to pull away but she force me to kiss her, i felt her grinding into me and i started to groan as i try to yank my wrists again. Suddenly she pulled away and i kept my eyes shut tightly imagining that kiss was with Y/N, after that i head Y/N's voice making me open my eyes "Y/N?" and then that's where it started.

"So yeah... my legs and wrists were cuffed so i couldn't move" i said frowning she look up and she has tears in her eyes, "i'm so sorry Lauren" i smile a bit she then jump in my arms and hugged me tight "i'm so sorry" she whispered i smile and hug her back tightly. I missed her so much even though it was just 3 weeks.

••••••
A/N: Hey guess what? I have another story I've started! I don't know every time I write chapters my mind started to think other things then suddenly I am writing a new story so here it is. My imaginations tho. But yeah I don't know if it's gonna be good but I'll just delete if it's not. Like some of my stories that I don't like anymore. So the title of the story is Locked and of course Lauren/you story here's the summary:

Y/N is a new student in Miami High School (made that up XD), she loves to read a lot and loves music she doesn't only listen to music but she can also play instruments like piano and guitar. She's very friendly, bubbly and really cheerful once you get to know her but before you get to know her you may think she's a shy person, Y/N is very shy around new people she never stands up for herself when a bully comes to her she only does what the bullies would say. She was moved schools because she was bullied in her last school so she hoped that this school is gonna be worth it and no bullies. She had a boyfriend once but dumped her cause he fell out of love and Y/N was heart broken she really thought that the guy will still be with her in the future. Now she said that she wouldn't give her heart away that easily anymore, when that guy broke her heart it was the worst feeling she ever felt, so now she had to keep her heart safe and should be wise on who she'll give it to. So right now, she would always say that her heart is locked someone had to look for the key if they really want to have her. But Y/N is a straight girl.

Lauren is a new student too, she moved schools because the teachings of her old school was really bad and the environment was really rough and Lauren didn't like that. So her dad moved her to Miami High School, it looked like Lauren likes the school since she was smiling as she was looking at the school and some of the students. Lauren is a lesbian she doesn't really look like one but once you get to know Lauren you'd know what she feels about girls, also she's very very friendly and intelligent. She's loves to draw and take photos on whatever she saw that inspired her, Lauren is really creative and her charms always works on girls  even on straight girls. Her charms are basically just being a gentlewoman and being all sweet and helpful girls would love those kind but will it work on Y/N?

••••
Sorry it's a G!P story Lauren is G!P I'm really sorry to those who don't like G!P. I just find it easier to write and stuff but yeah that's the summary comment if you would like it but if not then I won't post it. If it's really bad I'll just delete it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
86.8K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
157K 5.3K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...