Bad Boy's Curse

By karback2

The Bad Boy, Ethen Wolfe, comes from a cursed family with bad luck with love. The first born boy from the Wol... More

1.New state, New house, New school, New life.
2. Team two
3. New Girl
5. Pitty
6. Behind The Bad Boy
7. Chemistry Project
8. Mini Van
9. First Kiss
10. Potty Break
11. Skateboard
12. Freddy's
13. Milkshake
14. Spin The Bottle
15. Froyo
16. Buddies and Buttercup
17. New Enemies
18. Almost
19. Something Fishy
20. Drunken Days
21. The Curse
22. Snap Like Thunder
23. Who's Your Daddy?
24. Just Another Day In Paradise
25. Once You Fear them, You Fear Them.
26. Secrets Unfolding
27. Never Gonna Live it Down
28. Where There's A Will, There's A Way
29. All Eye's On Us
Casting
30. Guts
31. Wake up
32. Birthday Fools
33. Back Again
34. Giving Up
35. Always There
36. Graduation
37. Next Level
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Author's note: Important!!
Bonus Chapter #2

4. 20 Questions

6.6K 217 41
By karback2

~Lexi's POV~

"Die, 'fluffykittenofdeath'!" This guy in the senior lounge is playing call of duty, and from what I can see, 'fluffykittenofdeath' is another person online and he/she was either drunk while making it, or they were on a sugar high.

I have never played call of duty before but my older brother, Ben, has. He is really good at it. So that's the only reason I know half of the things these guys are talking about.

When I came into the senior lounge, I was gonna play some guitar hero, but this guy stole the remote right out of my hand. And started playing call of duty. So I have been stuck watching this guy shout "Die!", this whole entire time. And might I just say, 'fluffykittenofdeath' is really succeeding on the death part.

DING!

The bell rang and I got up and went to my locker to go home. I grabbed my book bag from my locker but a thought hit me, 'you will have detention with me tomorrow after school.' The chemistry teacher said yesterday when I was late because of 'him'.

"Hey, need a ride home?" Malory said walking up to me with her book bag on her back and spinning her keys around her index finger.

"No, I can't I have detention remember." I sighed

"Oh, she gave me detention yesterday. You sure you just don't wanna skip it?"

"Ya, I don't know what the teacher would do if I didn't show. Sorry. Maybe another time." I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and stuffed it into my book bag.

"Its ok, I wouldn't wanna get on Mr. Sanders bad side either. And I'll hold you to that." She winked at me.

I head to Mr. Sanders classroom, and when I walked in, I was surprised on how many people were in the classroom. There had to be at least 20 people there. And there was only one seat left that was open. I looked around to see who I was gonna be sitting by, and I saw 'him'.

'Oh no, why me! Like I don't have enough bad luck already. What should I do? Run? Sit? Try to find a new–'
My thoughts were cut off by a slamming door behind me. The teacher locked us in. "You will be in here for one hour. If you need to go to the bathroom, you will need to ask me first, so I can unlock the door. There will be no talking. You must be working on something. And Lexi stop standing around, go sit in that seat over there." The teacher pointed to the chair next to 'him'.

I walked over to the chair with my head down thinking that he wouldn't notice I'm there. But of course I was wrong. He glanced up at me once I started walking towards him and he followed me with his eyes until I sat down then he looked at his desk pretending like he didn't  just stare at me the whole way to my seat. He stared writing something on his paper, then handed it to me. It read
'I'm sorry about yesterday I don't know what came over me, can you ever forgive me if you don't I'll understand'

I crumpled it up and stuffed it in my back pack. He got out another piece of paper and started writing again. He handed it to me after making sure that the teacher didn't see.

'Please answer me I have nothing to do and I'm bored if you don't wanna talk about that, lets talk about something else'

I shook my head, and started writing.

'Like what?' I neatly folded it then threw it at his face. It his lip and he flinched back, but a little late. I managed a smile. Then he unfolded it  reading it and started writing.

'like what's your favorite animal? Or what's your favorite color, stuff like that'

'1.) Koala. 2.) Blue. What about you? And we should play 20 questions.'

'Wolf(obviously) Blue. And sure you go firstHe flicked the note over like paper football.

'1.)How many siblings do you have?'

'None that I know of. I never met my father. 2.)What's you favorite sport'

'Oh sorry. And um, Football. 3.)Yours?'  I felt bad for him because my parents are together. And I can't imagine what I would do without my dad.

'Same. 4.)Where did you move here from?'

'North Carolina. 5.)Who was your first kiss?' I don't know why I asked, he probably doesn't even remember after all of those girls that he played. But I still had to ask. I looked at his face to see if I went too far, but he seemed fine. Guys and their stupid not showing emotion thing.

'Malory Brooks. 6.)Yours?'

OH. MY. GOD! Malory has some serious explaining to do. No wonder she was acting all mean-ish about Ethen. I wonder what he did.

'Haven't had it yet. 7.) What happened between you too? 8.) Did you break her heart? 9.) Did she break your heart? 10.) Did you two date? 11.) Do you like her still? 12.) Was it just a kiss, like a experimenting thing?'
I know I probably went over board, but I couldn't help it. I like to know stuff about my friends.

'Nothing. Don't know. No. No. No. And No. It was just in the heat of the moment. 13.)And your, what, 17 and you haven't had your first kiss yet? '

'So, I just haven't found the right guy yet. 14.)What was it like? Explain every detail!(the kiss)'

He sighed then started writing. But the teacher banged something on his table. "Get out. Detention is over see you all tomorrow." Has it really been an hour? Have Ethen and I really been talking that long? Wow. He finished writing then he handed me the note and walked out of the classroom then headed to the parking lot. I followed him heading to my car. He got in his Little pick-up truck, and I got into my Big 'monster truck'. It wasn't really a monster truck, but that's what I call it. I opened the note and it read,

' text me'

And below it I read a number. I smiled and started my drive home. All the way home I think about the conversation I just had with Ethen. "He's not so bad, he was kind enough to not talk about yesterday.Is he like that to everyone? We have a lot in common,do I like him? Does he like me?" I started getting closer to my house and I couldn't believe my eyes when I got there.

A/N
Sorry I had to. Honestly, I like cliff hangers. Hope you liked! Vote, Share, or comment if you liked. I do take Constructive Criticism. I like to know what I can do to improve this book. Love y'all. Adiós!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909 136 36
When 18 year-old Lexi's past starts to repeat itself she throws herself into her new job in order to save enough money to get away from it. Who knows...
65 3 29
Reyna is an 18 year old girl in her last year of highschool, but that doesn't make it any better. Even though she can't wait to live a free life away...
579K 12.6K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...
196K 4K 37
Guardians of Freecaster High #2 While most senior girls only have to worry about graduation and prom, Lexi Young has her hands full with helping her...