Naturally Random

By Immature_Writing

"It's not my fault that dog food is only supposed to be eaten by dogs..." "You can't blame me for actually h... More

Chapter 1- I Don't Have Friends
Chapter 2- My Good Pal, Gal
Chapter 3- This Is Just Not My Day
Chapter 4- No One Gets Me, Really
Chapter 5- My Brilliant Ideas
Chapter 6- I Can't Just Walk Away, It's Illegal Or Something
Chapter 7- When The Useless Becomes Useful
Chapter 8- I'm Nothing But Trouble, But Trouble Means Fun
Chapter 9- Apparently, I'm Better Than TV
Chapter 10- I Can Be Compared To Einstein, Just The Brains Though
Chapter 11- Dodging The Situations Seems To Be My Speciality
Chapter 13- I'm A Magnet For Idiots
Chapter 14- There Is Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge
Chapter 15- I'm The Only Exception When It Comes To Normalcy
Chapter 16- Learn The Basics Of Fun From Me
Chapter 17- Hide And Don't Seek, Just Cheat
Chapter 18- Never Fear When I'm Here
Chapter 19- It's All His Fault
Chapter 20- Just Keep The Distance
Chapter 21- Believe Me, I'm Unbelievable
Chapter 22- I'm Changing My Middle Name To 'Don't Care'
Chapter 23- I Am The Champion Of... Death? Uh-Oh
Chapter 24- Boring People Go Away, Come Again Another Day
Chapter 25- I Was Born Super Messy
Chapter 26- What Happens Because Of Me
Chapter 27- Too Bad, So Sad
Chapter 28- I Was Saved By The Cow
Chapter 29- My Life Is A Little Like Temple Run
Chapter 30- Nothing I Can't Handle
Chapter 31- Tell Me Something I Would Like To Know
Chapter 32- I Learn Something New Every Minute
Chapter 33- Need Water? I've Got A Bucket Of Sweat And Tears
Chapter 34- And I Thought I Was The Destructor
Chapter 35- I'm Truly, Madly, Deeply Insane
Chapter 36- When The Going Gets Tough
Chapter 37- Normal People Scare Me

Chapter 12- A Band That Rhymes Is Such A Crime

33.9K 801 81
By Immature_Writing

Chapter 12- A Band That Rhymes Is Such A Crime

The movie was just about to end, and throughout the whole movie another thought had struck me. I was dying to ask that one question that had been nagging me.

I remembered a while later that Addie had just moved to a different table in front of me, was Keith lying that he went after her? If so, then why's that? It's so stupid.

I cleared my throat and Keith turned to look at me, cocking an eyebrow, "I just remembered..." I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously, "You said you followed Addie out of the cafeteria. But, I saw her switching tables,"

"Your point?" He asked.

"Are you lying...?"

He shook his head at me, "No, why?"

I frowned in confusion, "But, I saw her switching tables!"

"She walked out of the cafeteria a while after, you weren't paying attention," He explained.

"Oh," I nodded, "Okay then,"

He nodded, "Yup," Then he turned back to the TV.

I sighed, dropping my head back. I was so bored, no popcorn, a boring movie, a person who himself is as boring as they come and nothing to do.

I wanted to do something fun, seriously or I just might pass out any second.

I sat up straight and with a lot of effort, I stood up and turned to Keith, "I'm going now, I'll see you later," I started walking towards the door.

"See you later, Jess!" He called out. I bet he was still hypnotized by the TV.

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me, standing there for a moment and gazing at the neighborhood which looked so dull. Nothing was lively enough, everything was just so... peaceful.

Although people would love a peaceful neighborhood, I couldn't stand it at all. Where's the fun in that anyways? Birds chirping, trees swaying... so, boring.

I decided to explore around, maybe I'll find something awesome. Although I seriously doubt it, maybe just maybe someone's having fun. I'll crash the party.

I walked further away from Keith's house, I would regret this later on if I didn't find anything worthy of my time. 'Cause then, there would be a long way back home.

I stopped walking for a minute as I heard music, the sound was faint, and it was probably coming from somewhere far away from here but I don't think it was that far because even though the sound was faint, it sounded pretty clear.

I started walking towards the direction of the sound, and it got louder as I went closer. I hope I was walking in the right direction, though, I don't think I wanted to end up in an alley full of un-describable people.

After a lot more walking, I finally ended up in some other neighborhood. Across the street I could see where the sounds were coming from.

It was a garage band, one which had four boys in it. The dude with an electric guitar who was standing in the front looked kind of familiar, though.

I squinted to see if I recognized him, and that's when I realized who it really was.

My eyes widened and then I grinned, no way.

I glanced left and right, then skipped across the street over to them. His eyes widened as he noticed me and I grinned brightly, waving at him.

"Hey, biker-dude! Did you miss me?" I folded my hands behind my back, rocking back and forth on my heels and smiling sweetly at him.

He scowled, "What're you doing here?"

I smirked and wagged my eyebrows at him, "Oh, so you did miss me. No worries, I'm here now,"

The guys snickered behind him and the drummer walked up to us, throwing an arm around biker-dude's shoulders, "You know her, man?" He asked biker-dude.

Biker-dude's jaw clenched and I pouted at him, "Come on, biker-dude. You didn't even mention me?" I placed a hand over my chest, "It hurts so much, I thought we were friends,"

The guys laughed and the drummer's eyes shined in amusement, as biker-dude replied, "Yes, I know her," It was as if it pained him to say that.

I smirked, "See? Now how did it feel to say that?"

Drummer guy burst out laughing, patting biker-dude on the shoulder, "Dude, she's epic. Where'd you found her?"

Biker-dude glared at me, "I didn't found her--"

"--I found him," I smiled smugly.

"Aw man, this is just epic," Drummer guy wiped off a tear, "I'm Alex," He introduced.

"Mike," The piano guy introduced, giving me a nod.

"Sam!" A guy holding another guitar grinned at me.

I beamed at all of them, "I'm Jess," I waved at them, and then turned to biker-dude, "You could learn a thing or two from them,"

His nostrils flared and his fists clenched, "What're you doing here, Jess?"

I shrugged, walking towards a bean-bag and plopping myself on it, "I was just bored, so I came here,"

"What? How did you find us?"

I smirked, tapping the side of my forehead, "I'm a psychic,"

He groaned, throwing his head back, "Now she knows where I live,"

"Uh, I wouldn't have known that if you didn't open that big mouth of yours, stupid," I rolled my eyes at him.

He glared at me, "Just... go away, I don't want you here while we're practicing," Ouch, that's harsh.

Alex, the drummer guy, whacked biker-dude upside the head, "Dude! That was so mean! She can stay if she wants to," Biker-dude scowled at Alex for hitting him.

I pouted and nodded, "Yeah, you bully!"

Although, I was just kidding, Sam's eyes widened in horror as he looked at biker-dude, "Aw man, you seriously bully her at school?"

The other two guys also looked at biker-dude in horror while biker-dude shook his head vigorously. I snickered behind my hand. Man, this was just epic. His friends think he bully's me, awesome!

I decided to take advantage of the situation and feigned a hurtful look, "Yeah, and now he's kicking me out of here," I sniffled.

"What?!" Biker-dude's head snapped towards me, and he glared, "Why you little..." He advanced towards me.

I screamed, "And now he's trying to hit me!"

Mike stepped in front of me and shoved biker-dude away, "Dude, that's so low of you. How could you hit a girl?"

Biker-dude was completely flabbergasted, "What?! No, she's messing around with all of you!"

I was impressed at his statement, he knows me too well. And we just met... thrice? Hm, he must be observant.

"No, she isn't!" Sam defended, then he turned to look at me uncertainly, "Are you...?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Aw man, this was just too good. Their faces... priceless!

I tried to control my laughter while everyone else looked at me warily, "You guys... you guys actually thought..." I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Thought what...?" Alex asked curiously.

I held up my index finger, telling them to wait while I regained control. As soon as I did, I wiped away a tear.

I sighed, smiling, "Gosh, that was awesome," They raised an eyebrow at me, except biker-dude. I decided to explain, "Biker-dude's surprisingly right," I smirked at him, "I was just messing with you all, he doesn't bully me. He doesn't stand a chance," Biker-dude scowled at that.

Sam breathed out a sigh in relief, "For a second there I thought we would have to kick him out of the band," He smiled at me. Darn it, I should've kept the act for just a minute longer.

Alex chuckled and shook his head in amusement, "Yeah, no wonder I was so surprised,"

Mike patted biker-dude on the shoulder, "You're still good, man,"

Biker-dude scowled at all of them and slapped Mike's hand away, "You guys were actually going to kick me out of the band just because of," He pointed at me, "Her?"

They all glanced at each other than shrugged.

Biker-dude looked like he was about to stomp his foot in frustration or rip his hair out, "I can't believe you all!"

Mike smirked at him, "Don't be such a girl, man. It's all cool now,"

"Hey!" I protested, "I'm nothing like him, stop offending girls!"

He chuckled, "Okay, okay... then stop acting like a drama queen. Is that better?" He looked at me in amusement.

I nodded, satisfied, "Much better,"

"Stop trying to impress her! She's nothing but trouble, and she's crazy!" Biker-dude snapped.

I smirked at him, "If you're trying to compliment me, you've got to try harder. That was so lame,"

The guy's snickered and he huffed, "You know what? I'm going to ignore you,"

"What're you going to do? Stare at me?"

"I said, I'm going to ignore you,"

"Really? How is that working out for you?"

He opened his mouth to speak again when he realized what I was saying and his jaw clenched while the other's laughed.

"Okay, guys let's just get back to work," He snapped, the guys snickered but moved back to their instruments.

I smiled smugly but didn't comment further, I was actually wondering what kind of song he was going to be playing.

He started strumming the electric guitar, the other band members caught up with his tune but I couldn't recognize the song. Maybe it was some song I haven't heard of yet.

He was actually pretty good at this, but that thought went down the drain when he started singing. My face paled. Oh my God.

'The world spins around everyday,

And I can feel it when I'm on the highway,

The highway in the movies,

The highway which lands me in a groovy,

The highway to the destination that never came behind the door...'

This was simply the worse song I had ever heard, what kind of messed up lyrics was he singing anyways? I had to find some ear-plugs, but sadly life wasn't that merciful.

I did what I had to, before the birds died or the ground collapsed.

I slapped my hands to my ears, shut my eyes tight and screamed loudly.

Slowly, all the sounds faded and it was quiet accept for my screaming. Even my brain started shouting, 'Goodness gracious, some one hand me the gun! Shoot me now!'

Someone pulled my hands away from my ears and shouted, "Jess, Jess! Calm down, what's wrong?" It was Sam.

I stopped to take a deep breath and everyone sighed in relief, but then I started screaming again and the guys groaned.

"Jess, please. Just tell us what's wrong?!" Mike pleaded.

I shook my head, then took a deep breath and began to scream again when Sam slapped a hand on my mouth.

"Gosh, you sure know how to shatter someone's ear drums," Sam winced, rubbing his ear with his free hand.

I rolled my eyes at him, they were the one to talk. What kind of poop was that anyways?

I really wanted to say that, but Sam kept my mouth shut so I looked down at his hand. Telling him to remove his hand.

"You won't scream will you?" He asked uncertainly. I shook my head and he removed his hand from my mouth.

I breathed out, "My God, guys. What kind of stinking music was that?"

The guys looked surprised while biker-dude glared, "What's so wrong about it?"

I stood up and walked over to him, cocking an eyebrow at him, "Did you even hear your self?" I started to mimic him using a dull voice, "The world spins around, don't touch the ground or else you'll frown,"

The guys snickered as he crossed his arms over his chest defensively, "I did not sound like that,"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh really?" I turned to the guys, "Did he sound like that?"

The guys nodded in agreement and biker-dude gaped at them, "Guys!"

Alex shook his head, "I'm sorry, man. But she's right,"

I smirked at biker-dude, "See? What are you singing anyways? Are you trying to make a nursery rhyme?" Even nursery rhymes were better than that.

"What're you talking about? There was no rhyme," He defended.

"Really? Everyday, highway, movies, groovy...?" I cocked an eyebrow at him as his expression faltered slightly as he realized I was right, "Now, tell me that doesn't rhyme. Go ahead," I gestured for him to do it.

He looked like he was having an internal battle until he sighed in defeat and ran a hand through his hair, then he looked at me, "Well, what do you suggest we do?"

I smirked, "I thought you'd never ask. May I borrow a paper and a pen? This will only take a few minutes,"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Woo, awesomeness over-load!!! 8DD

I think I'm pretty sure that this is a long chapter, well... I hope it is...

I had to say something... I think it was important... but well, I forgot.

Oh, you guys were wondering where biker-dude went. Right? I was wondering that too, and then you guys mentioned it. He was supposed to show up in this chapter, but then you guys mentioned it. o-O

Anyways.

-Stay cool! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.4K 53
"For a place called Paradise City, this island sucks. I don't think a single day has gone by that I haven't thought about stabbing the shit out of my...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...