City of Crimson Desires

By Ashgrey3

Seven deadly sins inserted in the nephews of Lucifer started waking up, stretching arms of hunger in the sile... More

Part 1 City of Crimson Desires
Part 2 Prologue
Part 3 Sapphire in the wine
Part 4 Sinful tongue of pain
Part 5 Tender touch of Sadism
Part 6 Strigoi- Frozen Saga
Part 7 Strigoi-Tears of Desire
Part 8 Citadels- Different rules of Chess
Part 9 Petals that drip Sore
Part 10 Rhapsody in Red
Part 11 Stolen glances and Jealousy
Part 12 Check and Mate
Part 13 Apparition in Night
Part 14 Numbed
Part 16 Babydoll House
Part 17 Masquerade
Part 18 Howling
Part 19 Missing piece of puzzle
Part 20 Do not go gentle into that good night
Part 21 Goodnight Dream
Part 22 Her Consort
Part 23 Palindrome
Part 24 Endgame
Part 25 Game of Cards: Queen, Jack and Ace of spades
Part 26 Epilogue - Aubade
Part 27 The Ball Part -I
Part 28 Ball Part-II

Part 15 Pleasurable Intents

24 3 1
By Ashgrey3

She was walking down the alley in the dark cold silent hours of night when the entire city was drowned in the darkness. Cold chilly air nipped at her bare skin of face. Stinging her eyes, it made them watery. She had to finish a long forgotten business. She had been waiting for that for years. Years of patience, search, miasma that she had kept bottled up; burning in the Hell fire. Years of waiting, chasing this hurricane, malicious revenge and sweet grudge against her. Tonight it would end for her. A puff of cold breath escaped her chapped lips; fading into wisps.  She took a turn to the left and came to stop in front of her desired destination.  She took a deep breath and went inside the brothel.
.
.
Room 203

She had been waiting for a lady on a bed. Kohl kissed eyes, ruby lips, she was in mesh stripped bra revealing her tempting womanly curves with a perfect dip of her breastbone, the sharp V cut of her abdomen with a black butterfly ring pierced into her bellybutton. Long silky slender legs were trapped in the thongs barely covering her womanhood and rear end. The door creaked open and she jumped out of bed walking towards that lady with a sway in her hips.

"How may I entertain you". She purred in sultry voice trailing her fingers down to the bust of the lady.
"Serve your best slut". The lady spat squeezing her butt.
She pressed her front against her grimacing.

'She will serve her with the best'.

She wantonly pressed her mouth against the lady fondling with her left breast. The lady groaned in her mouth, tugging at her hair almost ripping them.
"Ahhhhh"! She moaned in pain hinting the lady that she might actually have enjoyed it. She pulled away from the lady steering them to the bed. Black Satin sheets were dusted with the blood crimson petals spreading their fragrance.

"Let me serve you the best of pleasure". She told the lady lowering the zip of her gown that pooled around her feet. She knelt before the other woman, sleek fingers toying with the rim of lacey underwear. She threw her a dirty look before lowering the cloth down to her knees. The woman shivered as she nipped at the clitoris of her, stroking it with her warm tongue giving a lazy lick to her slit.

"Mhmmmmm"! The woman moaned, hand clenching in her hair tightly as she sucked at her clit. She pulled away earning a growl of anger from the other. She kissed that lady passionately again letting her to have a taste of her own. She reached for her behind and unclasped the bra of the lady and grabbed the voluptuous breasts  of the woman ,kissing her senselessly. She threw the lady on the bed climbing over her and gave her a open mouth kiss thrusting tongue in her mouth. That lady grabbed her rear end tugging her down as she sucked on her tongue and squeezed her breast.

She pulled away from the woman, tongue trailing saliva down her throat to cleavage and licked the pearls of sweat gathered in her breastbone. She tweaked lady's nipples with her fingers and pinched them eliciting a moan out of the lady. She bit her nipple painfully pulling between her teeth and nibbled at it. The woman shouted jerking her body up, arching her back. She smirked against her skin as she continued sucking at her breast. She then switched to other breast giving it the same treatment as her fingers played with the lady's clit that was already dripping.

"Heighten the pleasure"? She asked as she left the lady on the bed throwing her a smirk over her shoulder and strolled towards the corner of the room picking up a bag and got back to the lady. She unzipped the bag and retrieved wrists and ankles restraints , suspension and anal hook.
" What are those"? Lady inquired eyeing the equipments.
" They are to higher the pleasure". She grinned kissing the anal hook.
 She put the cuffs around the wrists of the lady, passing the chain through the hook on the wall above. She tied her ankles; knees bent back in what could have been hogtie position if only the arms of the lady weren't tied above her head, hanging down the hook. She bit the neck of the lady placing a leather choker around her neck and to Regina it's the sign of humiliation. She lifted the ass of the woman up inserting the ball of anal hook in her rear tying the wire of the hook with the knots of her cuff restraints.

"It will be the best night of your life". She kissed the thigh of the lady, pulling her leg by calf. Lady moaned as the ball moved inside her ass making her tighten and heat up.
She pulled out electric wires. She removed the plug of the lamp on the table next to the bed and put the peeled extension in the socket.
"What the hell are you doing"? Lady barked eyes widening in fear. She smirked down at the submissive position of the woman and placed the naked end of the wires on her nipples. Lady moaned loudly at the tingling sensation jerking up against her restraints. The ball slided inside further,  painfully coiling the heat in her denied core.
 She delivered the kisses down her naval mouth devouring her clit sucking at her juices. She slided her finger inside her vagina feeling up her slick wet walls, pressing the thumb on the bundle of nerves. The woman yelled and growled in pleasure, ball sliding in and out of her anal hole with each movement.
She thrusted another finger nails grazing her walls that clenched tight around her fingers. The lady thrusted her ass around her fingers, head thrown back in the ecstasy with the tingling teaser of current  in the wires attached to her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure down her spine and core. She shouted and thrashed pressing her lower further against the mouth of other woman who was busy sucking at her juices. She flicked her walls with her tongue making the woman squirmed and screamed in the delights of pleasure.
'Whore'! Regina grimaced fingers digging in thigh of the lady in bruising manner.She  withdrew from her clit and crawled up to the face of lady who was thrashing around in the frustration of being denied.

"The hell with you slut..."! She yelled and Regina slapped her across the face.
"What's the rush"? Regina pulled at her hair forcefully ripping some strands off. The lady moaned again being handled rough and hanging at her orgasm. Regina removed the wires off her swollen red nipples and licked them in circular motion. The woman arched her spine that made ball slipped out making her groan. Regina brushed the buzzing wire on her clit and slipped it inside her vagina, withdrawing it out within seconds.

"Like it"? She cooed sliding the copper end of the wire again in her hole. The lady shouted and moaned shamefully in her building climax out of both pain and pleasure. Regina pulled out the wire putting it aside and slapped the lady again.
"You're such a whore, Margaret".
"Wha- who...". Margaret's eyes widened at Regina upon hearing her real name.

"You are such a disgrace sister Margareta"! Regina slapped her again leaving imprint of her fingers on her cheek.
"Who are you"? She asked blinking back the tears at the stinging pain in her cheek.

"You framed Me"! Regina yelled at her face flushed in rage. She drew a knife out of her bag holding it by the edge of bed sheet and cut Margaret's nipples making her shriek. Blood oozed out of her breasts running down her abdomen.

"Wh-who are ...you" ? She whimpered, her chest throbing in pain.
"You told father that I had a fling with Duke Willamette"?! Regina shouted down at her slitting her nipple diagonally down to the side of bust.
 Margaret shouted again with tear stained face as Regina put naked wire on her bleeding nipples making her screech and yell.

"Isn't it pleasurable"? Regina asked in mocking style. She grabbed Regina's chin up and shoved wire inside her mouth. Margaret whimpered squirming around in her restraints trying to free herself. Regina pulled out the wire tossing it aside
in the corner.
"Re...gi..na"? She managed to ask ignoring burning tinge in her tongue and gasped in horror.

"Long time no see Mari". Regina smiled wearing  gloves and  glared down at Margaret. She freed the arms of Margaret gripping them tight and thrusted a knife between Margaret's hands  enclosing her fingers on its handle.

"How about final thrust to climax"?

 Margaret's eyes widened in horror and she screamed when Regina grabbed Margaret's closed hands on knife and slashed it inside her vagina.
"You ruined me Mari"! Blood poured out in sprouts as Regina pulled out the blade of knife thrusting it again deeper this time. Margaret shrieked and screamed in the agony of being cut apart down there.

"Please...don't..."!
"Please don't"? Regina shouted at her stabbing and cutting open her womb continuously.
"You ruined me Mari"! She cried tears dropping on the nude bloody flesh of the Margaret. She looked at Margaret one last time thrusting the knife making it poked out of her buttock cheek. Margaret gave a last horrible scream before succumbing to embarrassing death.

 Regina scurried away from her choking with tears and sobs. She composed herself, rushing to the bathroom to clean herself enough before going out. She changed into Margaret's clothes putting on a cloak. She didn't remove the restraints as she already had had second skin on her digits so it was assured there won't be the problem of fingerprints. Besides, she wanted everyone to see her in shameful position to death. She hurriedly walked out of the building disappearing in the fog clouding the streets .

-
She rushed to her washroom opening the tap of sink and stared at her reflection. Her eyes were bloodshot, puffy nose because of crying over her friend...No, she wasn't her friend. Regina dropped her head gripping the edge of sink.
 Margaret was a whore who had been doing  child sex trade. She was the one who ruined her life.
'Marg...Mari'.
 She pounded her fists against the ridge of sink yelling at herself.
She looked up, eyes boring her soulless gaze in reflection.

 'Mari was her friend'.

"She wasn't my friend"! She shouted at her reflection.
"Mari you ruined me"! She punched the wall scraping her knuckles, fresh tears leaking out of her sunken eyes.
"Mari...She wasn't my friend"!
 She chanted like a mantra over and over again, convincing herself trying to come over her guilt of killing her.

'You're corrupted Katherine'.

She gasped in realization of what she had done and smashed her hands on the mirror screaming hoarsely. Someone took her bleeding hands in warm palms, placing them under the running water of tap and washed them gently, cleaning them. She knew it was Anne as only she had a bad habit of lurking around and spying on her. Anne was standing behind her, breath tickling her ear.

"You should clean yourself". Anne told her gesturing towards the shower. Regina nodded as Anne led her towards the shower case, stripping her out of the gown and thongs that had left red fading marks on her thighs. She let the water run hot and manoeuvred Regina to stand beneath it, combing her entangled locks. Regina looked up at Anne who was trying to be strong for her and then she finally lost it. She threw her arms around Anne clenching her shirt as she cried like a child. Anne rubbed her back with one hand  while other was patting her head holding her broken form as Regina muffled her hiccups in hug. Anne opened her mouth but no words of comfort came out except a squeak. Instead she tightened her embrace drawing soothing circles in her back letting water to absorb her sobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
3.3K 496 109
"Gunshots came thick like the winter storm. They were cutting through the frozen air, oblivious to their purpose. Each one ripped into something, be...
2 0 12
In a world of angels and demons, humans are a rare commodity, and any who survived The Great War is in hiding. Now, years after the war started, your...
7.7K 185 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.