The Camp in Maine

By _uponatime

Everybody loves to go to camp........except for Emma Swan. When Emma Swan is dragged to Camp Storybrooke by... More

The Guy Squad
Activities
Sessions War
Good and Bad
The Gold Family
Hospitals and Secrets
Let the good times roll Part 1
Let the good times roll Part 2
Bad Things
We're all a little mad
Challenge Week: Monday
Challenge Week: Tuesday
Challenge Week: Wednesday
Challenge Week: Thursday Part 1
Challenge Week: Thursday Part 2
Work Work

Camp Day 1

1.9K 80 123
By _uponatime

"I love you sweetheart," my mom said kissing my forehead.

Me and my parents had just arrived at Camp Storybrooke in their black 2011 Toyota Corolla. I am not too thrilled to be spending my entire summer at Camp Storybrooke. Who names a camp Storybrooke anyway?

"Have fun and I want you to meet lots of friends," my mom said. "Do I have to stay here?" I complained. "Yes, but you'll have a great time," my dad said.

"Now, we checked you in and filled out the rest of the paperwork. Just go walk to that table and tell them your name and they will guide you where you need to go," my mom said. "We'll see you in August," my dad said hugging me handing me my last traveling bag.

My mom blew me one last kiss and got into the car. "Dad......" I said. "You'll be fine," my dad said kissing my forehead and getting into the driver's seat.

I watched as they pulled out of Camp, out of the forest and into the real world. I sighed and picked up my other traveling bag and grabbed my suitcase and began pulling it to the check in table.

As I was pulling my suitcase, I tripped onto a rock falling on top of someone because I wasn't paying attention. My bags fell everywhere and not to mention the person I had fallen on top of.

"I am so sorry," I said. "It's okay, love," came a heavy male British accent from underneath me. Love? Who does he think he is calling me love?

I stood up so I could continue on my way and so the boy could get up as well. I began to pick up my bags as the boy got up off the ground. "Here, let me help you," he said reaching to pick up my suitcase. "I can get it thank you," I said looking up at him.

Oh my gosh he was hot. Sea blue eyes with brown hair that was parted perfectly and brown facial hair that lined his face perfectly. He was stunning and I had just ran into him.

I must have looked like and idiot, standing there with my mouth open just looking at this guy.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I was looking into his beautiful eyes. "Uhhhh, yeah. I'm fine," I said," "Sorry I ran into you." "That's alright," he said beginning to pick up his bags.

"Killian Jones," he said breaking the silence. "I'm Swan, Emma Swan," I said. "Well, I hope to see you around Swan," he said walking off. "You too," I said.

Ughhh I am such an idiot. Way to make a great first impression. I finally meet a cute guy and I mess it up by running into him.

I continued to make my way to the check in table, luckily not running into anymore guys. There was a line to wait in so I got behind a guy with light dirty blonde hair.

"David Noland," I heard him say his name as he was checking in. David, that sounds like an old guys name, but then again what kind of name is Killian.

David began to pull his bags away when he turned around and looked at me. He was hot too. Short, but not too short light dirty blonde hair and pretty green eyes. He smiled at me as he walked away.

"Next," the lady said who was checking people in. I walked up to her. "Name?" she asked. "Emma Swan," I said. "Emma...Emma....emma....ah here you are Emma Swan," she said looking on a list full of names. "You are in Cabin C, which is this cabin right here," the lady said circling the cabin I was in with a pen.

"Thank you," I said beginning to walk away. "Oh wait one more thing," she said. I walked back. "I will need your phone, don't worry we will keep it safely stored," she said, I reluctantly pulled out my rose gold 6s phone and handed it to her. "You are free to go, and if you need anything just come to the main cabin," she said pointing to a cabin behind her.

I walked away again wishing I still had my phone in my pocket. What was I supposed to do with my life for 2 months without my phone.

The sun was shining all over the camp that May Day in Maine. It made the camp sparkle all around. The camp ground/site was actually really pretty. There was a huge lake, the waters sparkling in the sunlight, and trees were surrounding it.

There was a little spot filled with long logs with a pit for a campfire in the middle. Next to the campfire area, there were about 20 cabins filled with different activities for each day.

And way in the back past the rows and rows of cabins where the campers would stay, was a huge forest area that people could walk around in filled with who knows what. And beyond the forest was more, but I couldn't see what was back there.

I followed the map to my Cabin which was located in the first row of cabins, the 3rd Cabin. I stood looking at the entrance of the cabin, scared to open it and see what I may find beyond the door. Who would be waiting? What would be waiting?I mustered up my courage and turned the knob open to reveal a room full of girls.

"Omg! He texted you?" one girl screamed. "Who wait who? I wanna know?" another yelled out. "Give me an Oreo Regina!" one girl said. "No Mary Margret these are for me!" another girl said. Two girls were in the middle of a pillow fight.

I walked in and the door closed rather loudly behind me and all the girls looked at me. "Sorry," I said shyly. "Look, they gave us a new girl," one said. "Be nice Regina!" one said slapping the girl Regina.

"Who are you?" one girl asked. "Uhh my name is Emma, Emma Swan," I said. "Hi Emma, I'm Mary Margret," one girl with short pixie cut brown hair and green eyes said to me walking closer to me. She was short but not too short and she was really pale.

"Hi," I said. "Here, let's put your bags down and then you can meet everyone," Mary Margret said. There were bunk beds everywhere lined up in rows.

Mary Margret led me to one of the bunk beds. "You can sleep above me," she said patting the top bed. "Thanks," I said throwing my traveling bags on my bed.

The way the bunks were set up was they were aligned in rows against the walls leaving a huge empty space in between where everyone could gather.

"Alright! Everyone make a circle and we will introduce ourselves," Mary Margret said sitting down everyone else following in pursuit. I went to sit down by Mary Margret because so far she was the only one I trusted.

"Okay, I'll start! My name is Mary Margret, I am 18 years old, I am from Los Angles, California, and this is my 4th year at camp,"
Mary Margret said. They girl sitting next to Mary Margret had short black hair that went to her shoulders and dark brown eyes with a lip scar and a mole just above her lip.

"Hi, my name is Regina. I am 19 years old, I am from New York City, New York, and this is my 5th year at camp," Regina said. The next girl to her had big poofy orangish/reddish hair with big green eyes.

"Hi! My name is Zelena. I am from Portland, Oregon, I am 18 years old, and this is my 2nd year at camp," Zelena said. The next girl to her had long brown hair and had green eyes. "My name is Ruby. I am from New Orleans, Louisiana, I am 17 years old, and this is my 3rd year at camp," Ruby said. "Southern girlllll," Regina blurted out. "Hey! Watch it Northern girl!" Ruby said.

The last girl to go had long curly brown hair and crystal blue eyes. "Hi! My name is Belle! I'm 17 years old, I am from Miami, Florida, and this is my 4th year at camp," Belle said. It was finally my turn.

"Hi everyone, my name is Emma and I am 17 years old. I am from Augusta, Maine, and this is my 1st year at camp," I said with a little smile at the end.

All of the sudden a bell rang interrupting our little circle. "Lunch time!" Regina said running out the door. "She loves her food," Ruby said following behind. The rest of the girls ran out except for Mary Margret who stayed with me.

She reached her hand down to help me up and I gladly accepted it. "It's lunch time, which means we just go to the cafeteria to eat food at 12 o'clock. Our schedule is a little off today because people are still arriving and we can't actually start camp until everyone has arrived,"
Mary Margret said walking out the door.

"Where is the cafeteria?" I asked. Mary Margret pointed to a huge building in front of us that I had missed on my way in. "Wow!" I said. Mary Margret laughed.

"We'll go in and I can introduce you to the guys," Mary Margret said. "The guys?" I asked confused. "The guys are apart of our little 'group'. They hang with us, we hang with them. You can meet them. They are really cool and I'm sure you'll love them," Mary Margret said. I thought about the two guys I met earlier, would they be apart of this group? I really hope so cause they were hot.

"Hey, are there guys named David and Killian in this boy group?" I asked very hopeful. "Yes! David has been coming here ever since I have and Killian was new just last year. He's actually all the way from London which is crazy. People will do anything to come to this camp," Mary Margret said.

"Why are you asking about them?" Mary Margret asked. "Well, I tripped into Killian earlier and David smiled at me. They were both really hot," I said. Mary Margret laughed. "Hey hey now, David is mine back off! And Killian well Regina said she like him, but they never actual got together so fair game," Mary Margret said.

We had made it to the entrance to go into the cafeteria and Mary Margret was about to push the doors open. "Welcome to Camp Storybrooke," she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan and Regina Mills have been like sisters since the day they meet back in kindergarten. Now they are in High School they were not acknowledge...
30.7K 1.9K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were in love since they met back in the 6th grade when Killian was a new student in Storybrooke. It took them awhile but...
83K 4K 36
Emma Swan(28) is a lost person who has been through lots of jobs and cant find her calling until she is hired by a family as their caretaker. Killian...
62.7K 3K 40
When Emma was 18 she got pregnant by her boyfriend Neal. Neal left Emma and their son Henry when Henry was two. Emma was lost and alone and her best...