Love will find a way (Flutter...

By ScriptedPages

Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolute... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a chapter!! New episode of MLP READ AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a chapter, but a new story!!!
Chapter 10
ANOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Chapter 11
DAUGHTER OF DISCORD PREMIERE!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
A/N 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k views!!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N
XDXDXDXDXD
Chapter 27
Anouncement!!
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Last Announcement!!!!!

Chapter 29

1.1K 43 18
By ScriptedPages

(Hurray!!!!! YouTube is working again!!!!! So here's your song for this chapter!!!)

The four mares walked and walked through the city that was beyond the stage and music. Fluttershy was lucky that Fluttershout, Flutterstar, and Murdershy were able to help her. Without them she wouldn't be so close to almost confronting Flutterbat!! Then they came across a door, half of it was a dark pink while the other half was a pure black.

"Is this where the last one is?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh yeah! She lives in this one!" Said Murdershy as she opened the door and went through.

Without hesitating, the other three followed Murdershy through the door. On the other side they were in a dark forest where the only light was the moon. The trees stood strong and tall and the ground was damp and muddy. Except you couldn't see a thing, even if the moon was out!

"I can't see!!" Flutterstar said.

"Does anypony have a light?" Fluttershout asked.

"I'm making torches right now!!" Murdershy said as she made the first torch and handed it to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy took the torch and starting looking at her surroundings. She bumped into something and shined the torch on it to see what it was. She saw a large wooden pole but it wasn't just a pole. Fluttershy saw a colt that was tied to the pole by its neck as blood came out of his mouth and his eyes were still open. Fluttershy screamed at the top of her lungs. The other mares heard her and rushed to see what was the trouble. When they saw the dead colt they all froze in their position.

Flutterstar quickly grabbed Fluttershy and turned her away from the dead body.

"Yep.....that's one dead colt." Said Murdershy as she flew up to it and closed its eyes.

"Ugh! What's that smell? It's disgusting!!!" Said Fluttershout as she covered her nose.

"That my friend is the smell of a dead body! Now you know how I felt when I was in my prison." Said Murdershy.

"Can you stop the talk about dead bodies!!! You're scaring Fluttershy!!!" Said Flutterstar as she was trying to comfort Fluttershy.

"Oh please! That's only one of the many things you all would find terrifying that's out here!!!" Said Murdershy as she carried her torch as she lead the group thought the woods.

"W-What other t-things will we s-see?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well for instance we'll see Darkshy, cause this is her prison." Murdershy replied.

"D-Darkshy?" Fluttershy asked.

"That pony we told you about who was VERY difficult. Well she lives here!" Said Fluttershout.

"Ok but can anypony tell me why it's so dark out here?" Fluttershy asked.

"I guess it's just how Flutterbat designed her imprisonment." Said Flutterstar.

Then Murdershy stopped and blocked the others from passing, causing them to bump into each other.

"What's the big idea?!" Fluttershout asked.

Then Murdershy quickly covered Fluttershout's mouth.

"Whatever you guys do, don't move and don't speak!" Murdershy whispered.

"Why?" Flutterstar asked.

"Because she's right FRICKIN THERE!!!" Murdershy whispered shouted as she pointed to a mare that, again, looked Fluttershy.

Except there was something off about her. She was as tall as Fluttershout and Murdershy. Except a dark pink aura surrounded her eyes and part of her wings were a dark pink as well. Her mane, tail, and the bottom of her hooves were half dark pink and half black. They all kept quiet to see what was happening. They saw a handsome colt walking away from her and Darkshy looked very angry. But her anger turned into a malicious smile and started singing.

"I'll keep quiet
You won't even know I'm here.
You won't suspect a thing
You won't see me in the mirror.

But I crept into your heart
You can't make me disappear
Till I make you.

I made myself at home
In the cobwebs and the lies.
I'm learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside.

I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
Till I make you.

You'll never know
What hit you!"

Then the colt stopped in his track and looked like he was in a lot of pain. Darkshy's eyes started glowing red as she walked toward the colt.

"Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer!
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin!

The Devil Within....
You'll never know what hit you!

I'll be here
When you think your all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I'm the poison in your bones

My love is your disease,
I won't let it set you free
Till I break you.

You'll never know
What hit you!"

Darkshy started to grow bigger, her eyes became a blood red and her teeth became sharper! Sharp enough to tear through flesh!

"Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer!
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin!

The Devil Within....
You'll never know what hit you!

I tried to be the lover
To your nightmare.
Look what you made of me!
Now I'm the heavy burden
That you can't bear.

Look what you made of me,
Look what you made of me!
I'll make you see!

You'll never know
What hit you!

Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer!
This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin!

The Devil Within....
You'll never know what hit you!

You'll never know
What hit you!

The Devil Within....
You'll never know what hit you!"

After Darkshy stopped singing, the colt slowly turned around and then screamed! He no longer saw Darkshy, he saw a DEMON Darkshy!!!!! But before the colt could run, Darkshy already grabbed him with her mane and brought him close to her. He saw Darkshy's red eyes and and sharp teeth as she licked them with her tongue. The colt started screaming and Darkshy.....well she........lets just say that the colt didn't have a chance against her.

Murdershy kept a straight face, Fluttershout had a horrific look in her face. Flutterstar was throwing up in a bush while Fluttershy didn't see the entire thing. After the scene was done Darkshy disappeared. After the mares were done freaking out they all kept walking, until Murdershy heard a sound and stopped the rest from walking.

"Everypony turn out your lights!" Murdershy whisper-shouted.

Everypony did what Murdershy said and turned out their lights, it was pitch black dark and everypony stayed quiet.

"Um, Murdershy? Are you sure you're not afraid of Darkshy?" Fluttershy asked.

"Me? Afraid of her? Nah!" Murdershy replied.

"But she looked so scary!!!" Said Fluttershy.

"Pfft! I faced worse things when I was in my prison!! And I dare that mare to come close to me!! I freaking dare her!!!" Said Murdershy.

She felt heavy breathing on her face and saw two glowing red eyes. Then Darkshy began to speak.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said as she towered over Murdershy, Fluttershout, Flutterstar, and Fluttershy.

"Uh.......M-Murdershy? W-What do w-we do now?!" Fluttershout asked.

"Well......since there is a demon in front of my face and that we don't have any weapons, I think that this is the perfect time to START RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Murdershy shouted and started running through the woods.

Fluttershout, Flutterstar, and Fluttershy started running after her. They ran as fast could, not looking behind them to see the demon that's chasing them. They all kept running and before anypony knew it, Darkshy grabbed Murdershy, Fluttershout, and Flutterstar by their tails and dragged then out of the forest. Fluttershy looked behind her and saw her friends being taken away by the demon.

"Girls!!!!" Fluttershy shouted and started running after them.

"No Fluttershy!! You need to keep moving forward!!!" Fluttershout yelled.

"She's right!! You need to keep going and take back what's yours!!!!" Flutterstar shouted.

"Don't worry about us!!! Besides, will be okay!! Hopefully." Said Murdershy.

Then Fluttershy just watched in horror as her friends were being taken away by that terrible demon! Darkshy dragged Fluttershout, Flutterstar, and Murdershy to a nearby opening and lifted them in the air. The three mares were face to face with Darkshy. She roared at them causing some of them to cover their ears.

"This is not how I thought I die!" Said Murdershy as Darkshy licked her teeth.

As Darkshy was bringing the three mares close to her mouth, somepony through a rock at Darkshy's head.

"Let my friends go!!!!!!" Fluttershy shouted.

Darkshy turned to her, which made Fluttershy squeaked. She then picked her and bout her close so that way she can get a good look at her.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooo, yyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?" Darkshy asked.

"Yes. That's me." Fluttershy replied.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxpppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccctttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!" Said Darkshy.

"Have you?" Fluttershy asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddd ssssssssssooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaabbbbbbboooooooouuuuuuuttttttt yyyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!" Said Darkshy.

"How much have you heard?" Fluttershy asked.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEnnnnnnnnoooooooouuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh ttttttttttttttooooooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooowwwwwwww aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttt yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd DDDDDDDDDDDDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssscccccccccccccccoooooooooooorrrrrrrrddddd!!!!!!!!" Said Darkshy.

The second she said 'Discord', Fluttershy couldn't help but think about him. It was all her fault that Discord had to suffer from Flutterbat's wrath!! And now her friends are suffering as well.

"DDDDDDDDDDDDoooooooooooooo ttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbboooouuuuuutttttttt yyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuu tttttttttttttttwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo bbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooouuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fffffffffffffffllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said Darkshy.

"O-Okay. Before I met Discord, I always felt empty inside. B-But that was because I turned into Flutterbat every night and no pony knew except me. When I met my friends Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie they brought me joy in my life!! Even though they didn't know about my curse they helped me forget about the burden I carried. And when I first met Discord, well, he was a villain at the time but I felt something for him.

Like he wasn't evil, he was just misunderstood! And when me and my friends turned him into stone, I was very disappointed b-because no pony deserves to be alone. But then again I felt alone every time I had to miss out on little get-together's when they're at night. One day I was chosen to reform Discord and to help him learn the meaning of friendship and to use his chaotic magic for good! After that we spent a lot of time together and before I knew it, I...I found out I was in love with him!" Fluttershy explained.

As Darkshy listened to Fluttershy's story, she began to shrink down and turn back to normal.

"Then one day, he confessed to me that he loved and I was so happy!!! But with Flutterbat, my life became a cycle! In the day, I was a kind Pegasus and at night I was Flutterbat. And now, I have endangered all of my friends who are suffering because of me!!" Said Fluttershy as she started to cry.

Darkshy fully turned back to normal and had a sad expression on her face, but Fluttershy kept talking.

"If it wasn't for me Discord, my friends, and all of you guys wouldn't be suffering!!! I made too many mistakes to be forgiven!!! But no matter what I will always fight for him and my friends!!! Even if it kills me, I will not let them suffer just like I did!!!!" Fluttershy said before she collapsed to the ground and started sobbing.

Darkshy looked down at her and felt terrible, so she knelt down next to her.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know that your problem was that complicated. And I didn't know that you cared that much for him in order to push yourself to keep going!" Said Darkshy.

Fluttershy wiped her tears and looked up at her.

"You have guts Fluttershy. You're going through a lot just to save Discord and your friends from Flutterbat. And since you made me feel guilty inside, I decided to help you find Flutterbat and to take back what's yours!!" Darkshy said as she took Fluttershy's hoof and lifted her up.

"Great! Now that your little rant is over can you please show us the way out of here before Flutterstar starts throwing up again?" Murdershy asked.

"Oh! Yes of course! Come it's this way!" Said Darkshy as she lead the way to the final door that lead to Flutterbat.

As the entire group started walking, Fluttershy was thinking.

'Don't worry Discord. I'm coming for you!!' She thought.

(Hey guys!!!!!!!!! So just a little heads up the next chapter will be intense, intense as in AWESOME!!!!!!!! Also if you guys are wondering about the contest winner, I have chosen a winner! BUT I WILL NOT TELL UNTIL THE VERY END!!!!!!! *evil laugh* Aren't I evil? Anyway I hoped you all liked this chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 56 23
Three children under one family, except this isn't an ordinary family. They are the children of the one and only Discord and Fluttershy. Screwball go...
12.1K 146 39
(This story takes place in the timeline after the events of Season 6) Travis and Katelyn are finally happy that they're together as they are now boyf...
1.3K 22 9
Fluttershy's life is perfect. she has a job she loves, and friends sh loves more. including her new friend Discord. But when she begins to feel like...
764K 10.8K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...