8 Infinite Brothers Together 3

Autorstwa kris6987

Because you loved the story of eight brothers part 1 & 2, here I made a 3rd sequel guys and I hope you would... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue (The happy ending)

Chapter 13

362 44 0
Autorstwa kris6987

Hoya's one on one talk with L continue in this chapter it should be in chapter 12. Woohyun and Dongwoo's one on one talk with L are supposed in chapter 12 too but I already published with cut. Kamsahamnida for continue reading!😊

------------------------------------------------------

"We really miss you L but we also miss Myungsoo sometimes too." Hoya tapped L's shoulder after he noticed him suddenly looked sad. "But we still trying to do our best to bring back his smile and play tricks with Sungueol." L raised his head and stare to Hoya. Then the older smiled at the younger. "Don't be sad were all here for him. Were not leaving his side no matter what."

Then L broadly smiled and Hoya patted his back.

Woohyun one on one talk with L.

"Why you looked more handsome now L shii?"

"When youre already in heaven you look more pretty and handsome there hyung."

"Really?"

"Why? You wan't to die now?"

"Aish! That's not what I mean. I'm handsome even I'm still alive." L snorts then shaked his head and smiled. Then Woohyun deeply sighed while staring to his dongsaeng. "I can still remember how we fought before and then you almost killed me."

"Ahhh...do you really think I can kill you that time hyung?"

"If Hoya is not there maybe you already killed me. Maybe I died first beforw you."

"But that was also the time that you get jealous of me hyung right?"

"Ahhh!!! Stop reminding me that L!"

"You thought I'm the favorite dongsaeng of Sunggyu hyung."

"L shii!!!" Woohyun scolded his dongsaeng. He really felt embarassed everytime he remembered that moment. That time they fought and he's acting so childish and cut his ties at them.

L burst in laughter while clapping his hands and Woohyun laughed too while looking at him laughing so hard. "Yah! L shii!! Why youre laughing like Myungsoo now?"

Then L suddenly sit down properly while holding his laughter and Woohyun emotionally hug him. "I love you L."

"I love you too, Woohyun hyung."

Dongwoo one on one talk with L.

The ex-room mates are sitting face to face but then after a while Dongwoo burst in tears while staring to his dongsaeng. L quickly moved closer at the older and rubbed his back.

"Aish! Why youre crying Dongwoo hyung?"

"After your death. Everynight in my bed I always cried while staring at your empty bed. I'm coward of ghost. But I forget my cowardness everytime I smell you scent inside our room. " L suddenly embraced him so tight and dongwoo sobs. "I just cried hard and whispered in the air that I miss you so much L, then I suddenly felt goosebumbs. But I've never been felt scared that time because I know that it was only you trying to comfort me. Then I whispered in the air that I miss you so much L."

"Then I whispered back to you hyung...that I miss you so much too. Dongwoo hyung thank you for taking care of me before everytime my migraine attacks and you got to sleep so late too because of me." L removed his arms that embracing to the second oldest then he smiled at him. "Hyung can you smile for me now?" Then Dongwoo smiled at him. "Ahhh!!! I want a wider smile hyung like this." Then he stretched Dongwoo's mouth to a wider smile. "That's it hyung! Then can you laugh for me now?"

But Dongwoo stare in a sad facial expression at him while his tears keeps on flowing again like a river and he was reminiscing that moment when he is teaching L to smile and makes him laugh for the first time. And his last moment with him before at the hospital when L asking to smile with him in that sad situation.

"Ahhh!!! Hyung I said laugh then why youre crying?"

"I'm sorry...but...I can't laugh now L."

"Aha!" And the younger tickles the older and Dongwoo finally laughing so hard. And after a while both of them embracing each other and wiping each others tears. Later both of them came out together and approched their brothers in the living room.

"Who's next now?" Dongwoo asking Woohyun who's sitting in the couch with Hoya and Sungyeol.

"The two of them needs to talk now." Sunggyu pointing his fingers both to Hoya and Woohyun who was just sitting beside each other.

"Do we still need to talk?" Hoya frowning while looking to Woohyun.

"Why? You don't have to confess with me Hoya shii?"

Hoya is about to open his mouth but Subggyu already grabbed their arms and pushing them both inside their room. "Don't make a fight inside ok?" The oldest reminding them then suddenly closed the door and broadly smiled.

Meanwhile inside their room. Hoya and Woohyun decided to sit down without facing each other because they will just felt more awkward if they were facing each other.

"Hyunnie!"

"Yes Hoya?"

"Remember the first time we almost have a fight before after I pulled your chair?"

"Ahhh!!! That was my first day at SM University right? Why did you really do that? Did you really hate me since our first meeting each other?"

"Aniyo! I just want to avoid you that day to sit there because exo owns that seats."

"Then why did you still let us to sit there, If you know those bad gangsters owns that chair?"

"Because I'd rather like the two of you will be sitting infront of me instead of those two exo members."

"Really? Why?"

"Because I'd already sense that time that the two of you are my brothers."

Woohyun quickly turned his back and stare in disbelief to his brother's back. "That's why you saved us after they almost break our neck in the canteen?"

Hoya gasped then suddenly turned his back too and they were finally facing each other. Excactly they were in a brief silence when Dongwoo came in and both their heads turned and stare at him.

"Yah! Why the two of you are so quiet?"

"Ahhh...why did you came in here Dongwoo shii? Hoya just starting his confession to me."

"Oh! Then let me hear it too." Then he suddenly sit down beside Woohyun.

"Aish! I suddenly felt more awkward now bros."

"Why you suddenly became awkward now?" Dongwoo laughing at him. "Ahhh maybe you need me to get out of here now."

"Ahhh...aniyo...just stay here bro."

"Just continue your confession now Hoya and the two of us will be listening seriously to you."

"The truth why I quit the gang before not just because of Yeollie but I also want to befriends with the two of you." Hoya smiled after glancing to the serious faces of his brothers. "Then I suddenly starting to get curious about the two of you after I found out that the three of us have the same birthdays. So I came at the party because I want to prove that our bloods are really connected with each other." The 2Woo both briefly stare in disbelief with each other then looked back again to Hoya. "If you just only knew that time I want to approach and embrace the two of you after you sang our song "together" and want to confess that I'm your brother Hodong but...the three exo are there at the party too so I just decided to walked out grabbing our two dongsaengs to avoid my emotions will be exploded."

"But hyung also felt too that youre Hodong even he just met you four times before right?" Dongwoo suddenly remembered Sunggyu called Hoya's real name at the party.

"How about the two of you did you not felt our blood connections with each other before?"

"Of course but I just ignored it because I hate you!" Woohyun suddenly confession to Hoya and his two brothers stare in disbelief at him. "I hate you that time as Hoya...but...after I found out that you are our long lost brother Hodong my hatred to you suddenly disappeared."

"Aish! Stop lying Hyunnie! I know you still hate me now."

"How can you say that I hate you if youre my brother. We love each other right?" Woohyun broadly smiled while tapping his shoulder. "Hoya saranghae." But Hoya hit his hand that holding his shoulder. "Why? You don't believe that I love you?"

"Stop being so greasy or else I will smack your face."

"Yah! Yah! Don't start a fight again now the two of you." Dongwoo suddenly scolded his brothers. "Since were still young until now the two of you always fighting. What should I do now just to stop the two of you from fighting each other."

"Making him pissed is my only way to show my love for him Dongwoo right Hoya?"

"That's how we express our love to each other. Hurting each other."

"What?" Dongwoo changing his glances in disbelief to the both of them. Then he laughed so hard. "Then how about me why youre not hurting me too? Did you not love me?"

Hoya and Woohyun both stare to each other and smirked. Then suddenly tickle their brother that makes the room very noisy because of Dongwoo's non stop laughter.

"Aish! What are they doing there?"

"Are they playing?"

"What are they doing to Dongwoo hyung?"

"Maybe they tortured him."

The four youngest reactions while listening to their three hyungs laughter inside their room. Meanwhile Sunggyu just broadly smiled then later he opened the door and called the triplets to come out after their parents called them to eat their dinner.

After dinner. The Kim family gathering all together in the living room and it's already eight o'clock in the evening. And the seven infinite brothers have only four hours left to spend their time with their parents and with L. They will be finally awaked and they all felt sad now.

"We have only four hours left brothers and this dream will be ended now." Woohyun sadly reminding it to his six brothers.

"What should we do now in our four hours left to be with our parents and with L?" Dongwoo asking at them with a sad face too.

"Woohyun hyung can we continue our one on one talk game with each other now?"

"No need Jongie if you have something to tell with one of us just tell it now infront of us."

"Ah..." Sungjong suddenly scratched his head while his seven hyungs and his parents looking at him. "Aniyo...I have nothing to say anymore."

"Are you sure? Or youre just scared of us?" Sungyeol teasing the maknae then suddenly stare fiercely at him. And Sungjong suddenly cuddles to L. He was sitting in between with L and Myungsoo.

"L hyung did you see that? Sungyeol hyung stare so fiercely at me. Maybe he wants to hurt me later after we got awaked."

"Aish!" Sungyeol get pissed at the maknae and quickly approached him.

"Hey! Yeollie don't hurt him!" Mrs. Kim suddenly scolded her fifth son when Sungyeol is about to hit Sungjong. "Aish! Please boys stop hurting each other even you got awaked later." Sungyeol suddenly put down his long arm and go back to sit in between Dongwoo and Woohyun again on the floor. "Yeollie promise to mom that you wouldn't hurt your youngest brother later." Sungyeol just nods at her but suddenly make a glance to the maknae. And Mrs. Kim just sighed and shaked her head. "My Yeollie still acting like a child."

All their heads turned after they all noticed Myungsoo already holding a guitar and start playing it. Meanwhile his twin can't take off his sight from his bestfriend guitar that he never touch again for a very long years. Then Myungsoo stare at him and smiled. "Did you miss your guitar? Here." And he gave it to him.

L is very emotional now while holding his guitar that he considered as his bestfriend before. Then he suddenly played it again and a tear falls down to his cheeks. "Aish! I really miss my guitar." Then everybody became emotional now after L played their song "together" and he was singing it alone the first verse. But then he suddenly stopped singing when he noticed they were all just staring at him. "Ahhh...why youre not singing with me now?"

"Araso! Played it again L."

The eight brothers and even their parents sang that song. Everybody burst in tears while singing it and then later they make a big group hug.

Thirty minutes to go before twelve midnight. The seven infinite brothers are preparing themselves now inside their room. They were lying now again in Myungsoo's comforter while their parents and L in the living room. But Myungsoo quickly stand up and runs fast in the living room.

"Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo hug his parents once again and he was crying. "Mom, Dad...can you visit in my dream again?" And they nods at him and wiped his tears.

"We will try Myungie."

"Myungsoo it's already 11:40 you need to come back here now." Sunggyu calling Myungsoo but the second youngest quickly hug his twin so tight and terribly sobs.

"Hyungsoo...Hyungsoo...I love you bro."

"Myungsoo...I love you too bro." L was crying too while hugging his twin brother so tight.

"Ahhh!!! Myungsoo ah! It's already 11:50."

Then Mr. & Mrs. Kim quickly grabbed the twins inside their room. "Boys can we have a last group hug once again?" Mr. Kim opening his wide arms at them. Then they suddenly get up and make a group hug with them. Mr. & Mrs. Kim kissed their seven sons before going back in their bed again. Myungsoo still sobbing and L suddenly kissed his forehead. "Stop crying now Myungie...don't worry brothers I'm always still with you inside your hearts."

"Always remember that we love you boys."

"We both love you too mom and dad. And we love you Hyungsoo."
"I love you my seven infinite brothers. Please always take care of yourselves."

11: 59: 50
11: 59: 51
11: 59: 52
11: 59: 53
11: 59: 54
11: 59: 55
11: 59: 56
11: 59: 57
11: 59: 58
11: 59: 59
12: 00: 00

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

144K 3.3K 52
My life has been insane. It has been okay, horrible, and now, amazing. This is my story of living with the Sidemen. SEQUEL TO 'Adopted by the Sideme...
79.2K 3.8K 21
Two boys move into the Iero house as foster kids. The younger brother is like a parental figure for his older brother who lost most of his memory and...
37.4K 1.6K 43
What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest 🤫🤭 Wanna know....then let's get into the story The daily life of th...
16.1K 579 22
This is the sequel to "mate for life" please read that before reading this. Peter and wade, finally have their own house, they bonded and everything...