This Is My Goodbye

By Sinful_Sonata

"She was like a star, nothing but a beautiful echo of death" Ultimately I had to choose an escape from my pas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I. Richard
II. Mother
III. Father
IV. Matthew
Epilogue
Sequel?

Prologue

44 3 3
By Sinful_Sonata

Dear Diary,

     It's been a while since I last knew what it was like to be genuinely happy. A dark matter looming overhead bringing judgement. I know that as I write this, I may truly be happy, in the end. I know that the best thing for me right now is to forgive, and just maybe then, I can finally let go. I want to be free. To become one of the stars, to be a part of something greater. When I was younger, my mother would tell me stories of a beautiful place called Heaven, she put her faith in the Lord, and when Dad left, so did her faith. But I could remember the story she would tell me at night before bed, one about heaven. I want to know that feeling. I haven't felt anything for quite some some, and this numbing quality, should have served me good. But as I write this, my sorrows seep into these pages. A possibility in solicitude. But I have committed myself. I died years ago. Now is the time I die for real. I have come to terms with my past, I hold no grudges. I forgive you. Most of all I forgive myself.  So they know why I did what I did. So they know that prior to these events, I will be okay.

Enclosed in this journal, holds the key as to why I am no longer here. And if you are reading this, know that it is okay to be weak. I, myself am weak. Death has seduced me, and I have succumbed to his way. But he knows now, I am ready.

Signed,
Anna

I'm so sorr-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 360 58
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
131K 5.5K 49
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
24.3K 1.5K 44
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...
206K 729 26
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။