Believe Me

By fardowsa_mohamed

Zaria Salim was considered a tomboy due to the fact that she is a Muslim girl playing soccer. All she wanted... More

Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Zaria (month later)
Xavier (wedding day)
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria

Zaria

4K 279 4
By fardowsa_mohamed

 "I'm going to bed," he says getting up. "Are you really mad at me?" I question him as I stare up at him. He turns around and looks at me. "You can't seriously think I'm ok with you saying that... you're acting like I don't care about you," he says pissed off. Why is he overreacting.I stand up pissed off "it's just words get over it and stop acting like a baby," I smirk staring him down. "I'm not being a baby, you need to grow up and understand that words do affect people," he says walking off. I though he wasn't a baby, he's walking off like a child. I roll my eyes and sit back down.

I go to the kitchen and grab a tub of ice cream and a spoon and sit back in the living room. I put in some cartoon and sit crisscross, it helps me when I am irritated. I stare at the TV. I end up falling asleep.

I wake up and look around. I drag myself up and clean up and pray. I walk into the bedroom and see that Xavier gone. I roll my eyes and he didn't even bother waking me up. What a douchebag. I sit down on the bed and pull out my Kitab. I start reading to clear my mind and also to pass time. I hear footsteps as I was putting my Kitab back on the shelf. I turn around to see Xavier. I just glance at him and walk pass him. He grabs my wrist as I was out the door. He turns me around to face him. "I'm sorry about yesterday," he mumbles. I just nod. He stares at me as if he was waiting for someone. "You're not going to apologize for what you said?" He questions staring down at me. I roll my eye "I'm sorry... for God knows what," I mumble the last part but apparently he heard me. He lets go of me "to stubborn to actually apologize for your mistakes," he says. I stare at him and he walks back out. I sigh. I jump as I hear the door slammed. I swear he is starting to get on my nerves.

I go into the kitchen to cook. I take a deep breath. Lately Xavier and me just end at bad terms. We keep on arguing about the stupidest things. After cooking I fix my hijab and change to go for a walk to cool down from the kitchen. I step outside to see someone that looks familiar. "Zaria," he says sounding shocked to see me but there was something in his voice that gave me the chills. I lower my gaze. He lifts my head with his hand. "Don't touch me," I smack his hand away. He stares me down and then I realize who he was. Marcus. Before I could react a rag was put to my mouth and I was gone by the light dropping my keys and phone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 13.9K 104
Zainab life was going good but one day, her life changed something happened that changed Zainab bubbly self. join the journey of Zainab how she handl...
8.7K 1.1K 50
Nadira Najib, born to an African American muslim father and Nigerian Christian mother is not just any kind of muslim girl, her charisma, curiousity...
290K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
144K 14.9K 71
Junaina Ali. Muslim by name, anything but by actions. Living a life with everything she could possibly want in Dubai. Absent parents, not the nicest...