Believe Me

By fardowsa_mohamed

Zaria Salim was considered a tomboy due to the fact that she is a Muslim girl playing soccer. All she wanted... More

Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Zaria (month later)
Xavier (wedding day)
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria
Xavier
Zaria

Xavier

4.7K 348 4
By fardowsa_mohamed

 I walk Zaria back to her dorm and she finally allowed me to hold her hand. I could tell she was nervous which I thought it was cute, and it was probably her first time holding a guys hand. "Thanks for visiting," she says with a smile. "It was my honor," I smile. "Can I get a hug before I leave?" I ask since I didn't get one the last time. She stares at me " now?" She question. "Yeah," I smile. She blushes and gives me a sideway hug which makes me laugh. "I'm not use to this," she mumbles. "I can see," I laugh. "Salaamu alaykum," I say. "Wa alaykum asalaam," she mumbles.

I get back to my apartment and start on today's homework. I finish around 11 and end up falling asleep. I next to day I drag myself to class still tired. "Hey aren't you in my English class?" This girl comes up to me. I don't remember anyone from class. I just shrug. "I'm Samone," she introduces herself. "Xavier Daniels," I say. She laughs "I'm Samone Carson," she reintroduces herself. I sit down since it was lunch.

"How do you like it here so far?" She asks me. "It's ok I guess," I tell her. She smiles "I haven't seen you around you the dorms," she says. "I don't stay at the dorms," I say. I take a bite of my sandwich. I felt her staring at me. I look up at her and rise my eyebrow. "I'm sorry... do you have a girlfriend?" She asks me. "No but..." I start but she cuts me off. "Oh my God...yes... do you want to hang out sometimes?" She says. I laugh "can't do that," I say. "Why not?" She asks. "I'm married," I tell her walking away. "You're joking right?" she questions getting up.

I sit down on the grass and pull out my notebook. Someone sits down in front of me. "Hi," this girl says to me. "Hi," I mumble looking back at my homework. "How are you?" She asks. "Good, Alhamdulillah," I mumble with a sigh. "I'm Jasmine," she says biting her lips. "Xavier," I say not even in the mood to say my last name anymore. She smiles "did you play soccer?" She questions. "I still do why?" I ask. "I've seen you online, you're an awesome player," she says. "Thank you," I tell her. "Are you going to join for the soccer, you know they are D1," she tells me like I don't know. "I know that's why I came here," I say. "Maybe we can go to a game or just watch soccer... maybe like a date, " she smiles. "I'm not really dating," I tell her. "Of course you're not, why would a guy like you be single... but maybe we can just watch it as two soccer lovers," she says. "Already got me a soccer lover maybe you can find someone else," I tell her. She gets up "seeing you are Xavier," she walks away.

Why are all these girl asking me out. I pull out my laptop and go on Skype and text Zaria to get on. "Salaam pretty boy," she says with her headphones on as she comes up on the screen, I also put mine on. "Salaam princess," I smile, that was now becoming our thing. "How was your day?" I ask her. She shrugs "Exhausting," she says hugging her pillow. "Yeah, that's the college life," I tell her. "Did you make friends now?" She questions with a smile. I act as if I'm think. "Two girls asked me out... nothing interesting," I joke. Her smile disappears "good for you," she mumbles. "Are you jealous?" I question. "Why would I be jealous... I don't care," she mumbles. "Because you love me," I tell her. "I don't love you... you're not even lovable," she mumbles. "Neither are you... you're just an average girl, not that pretty, you can't even say I love you," I say. She stares at me. "You know that I'm kidding right?" I tell her. "I know pretty boy," she says making me smile.

"I miss you," I tell her. "That's sad," she says. "I'm tired," she yawns. "It's in the middle of the afternoon," I tell her. "I know but I'm tired," she complains. "Is it too late now to say sorry, cause I'm missing more than your body," I sing Justin Bieber Sorry since it was stuck in my head. She smiles "Since when can you sing?" She questions. "Since I met you," I smile. She shakes her head with a smile. "We have our first game on Friday, inshallah," I tell her. "How exciting," she says. "Your number one fan," she says doing a little dance. I stare at her, she stops "what? I can't dance," she says. I laugh "that was a cute dance you did there," I tell her. "I know," she smiles. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Zahra By Kaamelah

Teen Fiction

2.3K 156 38
When Zahra Ibrahim's father passes away, her world is turned upside down as the rest of her family relocates from their home in Egypt to Canada. Relu...
363K 22.7K 48
(Highest #4 in spiritual on 20th April 2017) It's a romantic love story of a muslim girl, humaira who always dreamt of her gallant prince charm who w...
1.2M 37.5K 37
Daleela is fifteen, hormonal, and all around your average teenage Muslim girl. Well, you know, if being a Muslim girl in America is what you call ave...
142K 14.7K 71
Junaina Ali. Muslim by name, anything but by actions. Living a life with everything she could possibly want in Dubai. Absent parents, not the nicest...