Battle Royale {Luke Holland}

由 kiwi_sass

Being a sound tech isn't an easy job. Pair Selene with an arrogant but cute guy, and life just got a little b... 更多

Battle Royale {Luke Holland}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
UPDATE!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
sorry
Woot woot
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22; The Fantastic Ending (not really)
NEW STORY!!!

Chapter 17

1K 18 0
由 kiwi_sass

"You know what sucks?" Telle asked, sipping from a water bottle before their set.

"What?" I asked, sitting on top of an amp.

"Luke. He sucks sometimes. I blame you" And then he ran onstage with the rest of the guys.

I sat there with my mouth wide open until I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "It's so hot! How do you deal?!" Jenny squeaked.

I laughed and pushed her off, "Body heat Jen. Don't make it worse for yourself"

She laughed and I began to laugh with her until I realized Tommy was there. Things were really awkward with him ever since we got here.

"Tommy?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, not really having to say anything. I knew he was okay.

"I'm gonna go get some water. You want any food?" Jenny asked.

Tommy smiled and looked towards her, "Can you bring me an iced coffee? Thanks love" he winked at her and she smiled, walking away.

I raised an eyebrow, and gazed out at the stage as the intro to Battle Royale started. I loved this song. There was a three way tie there between Battle Royale, Life Cycles, and Dragon Spell. No, I liked all their songs, who am I kidding?

Other than that, what was that with Jenny and Tommy? Ugh come on.

"Do you like her or something?" I blurted, turning to Tommy abruptly.

He jumped at my sudden outburst, and turned towards me, smirking slightly. "Jealous?"

"N-no. I just... I deserve to know if you like my best friend and all 'love'" I said, mocking his stupid British accent.

"I only did that because I needed her to leave so I could talk to you" he said, stepping closer and placing his hands on the amp I was sitting on.

"About?" I grumbled, trying not to look into his eyes, and focusing on the stage as Telle flipped somebody off.

"Can I give it to you straight or do I have to slowly explain this to you?" He asked, sighing.

"Just... Dude you can tell me anything. Girl troubles? Some pretty British girl bothering you"

"She's American" he grumbled, stepping away and pulling a cigarette out of his shoe.

He went to light it and I grabbed it away from him, "we don't want you eleven seconds closer to death now do we? What's wrong? Who do I have to beat up? I can kill her for you"

"That might be impossible" he sighed.

"Is she dead or something, Tommy I'm sor-"

"Are you stupid?" He laughed, cutting me off.

I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

He laughed, and ruffled his hair slightly. He shook his head and started to laugh even more. Now he's gone absolutely mad. Absolutely.

"Selene I like you. And I know that now isn't the greatest time considering you just broke up with Luke. Kind of. But um... I don't ever stop thinking about you. I really really like you" he said, biting his lip and shutting his eyes.

"Tommy I-"

"Fuck it.." He sighed, walking over to me and smashing his lips against mine.

Oh. My. God. He was kissing me. I guess I should be surprised or something, but I wasn't. It felt normal.

He pulled back and smiled, "I really missed you"

I nodded, "me too"

He smiled and leaned forward, kissing me again. I can't believe I was actually doing this...

Oh my god, Luke is twenty. 20.

T-w-e-n-t-y. TWENTY. He's so old. And my birthday is in about a month. I'm going to be old. But Luke! He's twenty oh my god...

Tommy laughed softly and pulled back, his green eyes looking at me in a weird way.

"What?" I asked.

Guilty! He could read my mind... You know, this is really mean. I'm thinking about Luke and Tommy just told me he really liked me. If this didn't send me to hell I'd definitely go to hell after my next choice of words.

"I don't want to be with you" I sighed.

He laughed and ran another hand through his hair. He was cute, my first crush, and my first boyfriend. But he just laughed when I told him I didn't want to be with him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because I knew you were going to say that. You still love Luke, and I think you should talk to him and tell him that you still want to be with him" jeez how did he know?

"Sometimes it feels like you know me better than I know myself. It was always like that, when we first met you always knew random things about me. You noticed things that even I didn't" I sighed, scratching at some nail polish on my nail. Tommy jumped up on the speaker next to me and wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on top of mine.

"Yeah, I'm too much of a prune to admit it, but I love the hell out of you" he laughed.

I sighed again and wrapped my arm around his waist, burying my face into his chest. "I love you too Tommy. You're great, but the thing is, you're too great to let go. And what if we end up breaking up somehow? Then you'll be gone forever. I know this is really cheesy but it's true"

I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling. "I love this song!" I squealed, jumping off of the speakers and dragging Tommy with me. Evolution had just started playing and I knew that this was usually the second to last song before Life Cycles. Evolution was another one of my favorites, and like I said, I could never pick one.

Luke looked really good out there, but there was something odd about his stage prescence. I mean he always looked like Luke, but something looked different when he was drumming. It was a weird type of admiration and affection.

I guess he really did love drumming.

-

"Telle!" I nearly screamed, trying to push him off as he got his arms around me after they finished their set. Telle usually sweats a lot and it was so gross.

"But I love you!" He laughed, locking his arms around my waist, not letting me go.

"Stop you're gross! Ew Telle please!" I squealed. He started to tickle me and I almost died. "I'm going to stab you! Hey... Zack... Help!"

I reached for Zack and he laughed, prying Telle's hands off of me. My back was all hot and wet and I was gross feeling. I hugged Zack and Telle waved me off.

"Whatever Selene" he walked off and I looked towards Luke to find him staring at me. Creeeeeppyyy.

I smiled and he looked away, busying himself with something... I don't know.

"Okay Zack, you don't have to hold my hand or anything I'm not a child... Let goooooo" I sang.

He laughed and pushed me away, causing me to bump into Luke.

"Jackass" I muttered.

Luke smiled and I could feel myself blushing. He had a cute smile.

"Whuddup homie?" I said, making peace signs at him. He laughed and shook his head, pulling me into a hug.

"You're an idiot you know?" He asked, once my arms were around his waist.

"Yeah, but you love me"

"Which brings me to our next topic!" He said, in a superhero sounding voice, "can we talk?"

"Duh, I thought you'd never ask me" I rolled my eyes and Jenny winked at me, wrapping her arm around Tommy as Luke pulled me off of the stage and somewhere near their gear tent.

"Hey... Don't walk so fast my phone is ringing... Luke" I groaned.

And then he was gone. What the hell? Did he expect me to follow him.

"Mom? What's up?" I asked into the phone, walking in the direction I think Luke went. It was dark okay?!

"How are you?"

"Fine. Um... I'm kind of busy right now. Can I call you back?" I laughed, tripping over a rock or something and falling into what seemed to be sand.

"Sure sure" whatever. I hung up and dusted myself off, hearing footsteps and turning around.

"Luke..." I grumbled. Finally I found him! Jeez. Why did he think it was okay to leave me alone? In the dark? I should be getting home. Ugh.

"Um... Luke?" I asked, shining my phones light at what I thought was Luke.

"And who are you? Where's Luke?" I asked the guy in front of me.

"Luke?" He asked.

"Yeah Luke, he's skinny. Blonde. Weird looking. I seemed to have lost him... Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

He was freaking me out.

My phone buzzed, Jenny's face showing up on the screen. I knew I should have walked away before answering, but I was being stupid.

Typical Selene.

**

A/N; ohhh. Right before Selene and Luke can talk about their relationship, some things happen! Next update in a few days. Pinkie promise. Stab me with a flag pole if its not up by this sunday!!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.
625K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
2K 67 14
❝ let's cause a little trouble ❞