Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I saw Selene jump on Danny's back and knock him over.

I twirled a drumstick in my hand as I sat there watching them. They were in fits of giggles on the floor and I watched them with red cheeks.

"Hey" Telle said, patting my back and scaring the crap out of me.

I nodded and looked down at my shoes.

"You're all red. What's up?" He asked.

I looked over at Sel and he followed my gaze.

"Have you tried talking to her?"

I shook my head. "I can't"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm a jerk and she probably hates me"

"Well..."

Selene ran up to us and tapped Telle, asking if she could talk to him.

We locked eyes momentarily and a light pink started spreading across her nose.

They walked away and I sighed before going back to the bus.

Selene's POV

"Does Luke really have a girlfriend?"

I just wanted to know. That's all.

Telle smirked and leaned against the door frame. "Interested?"

"No. Just wanna know" I shrugged.

"He's a single Pringle. Why?"

"Because he was talking to her last night. Like nasty"

He laughed and shook his head before walking away.

-

The first tour with them was exhausting. I met so many weird people. And surprisingly a lot of people knew who I was.

After, we were able to go back home for a short time before we had to go back and do the Allstars tour in July.

Of course, my birthday was in July. Which consisted of being stuck inside all day sitting naked in front of the air conditioner because... Hot.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I woke up the morning of my birthday and looked around.

It was pretty much dark.

My room door burst open and I cussed loudly at my mom who thought it was cool to barge in.

"I'm naked mom!" I yelled.

"Oh shut up Sel. It's not like you have a boy in here" she said.

Her eyes scanned the room, probably making sure what she said was accurate.

I covered my naked body with the sheet and rolled my eyes. "How did you get in here?"

"Key under the Matt" (BFF reference)

I sighed and laid back on my bed.

"I want to take you out for your birthday. Get up lazy" she said, throwing something at me.

"No mom. I work for the majority of the year"

"You work with five immature men that I have yet to meet. I don't know why that is so hard" she said.

"It's just hard. But I hardly spend time with you so..."

After I had taken a shower and straightened my hair out and stopped my mom from snooping around, we were heading out the door.

A loud rhythmic knock at the door sent shivers down my spine as my mom opened the door.

"Luke..."

All eyes were on me after I'd said that one thing.

It came out sounding so... Sexual.

Damn.