Claimed by Twins. (Book 1 Com...

By KaylaBabs

Natasha has a secret. She has a sexy body, one that she keeps hidden. She was always the fat kid during high... More

The plot rhymes
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Mature Rating
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A day in tiffany life
A day in Chardonnay life
A day in Louise Life
Sequel?
A day in the PAST of Max Sinclair.
Claimed by twins trivia
Kayla Interview with the Twins

Chapter 39

139K 4.8K 702
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on: 18-01-2016

I felt my head pounding. I lifted up my hand pressing it to my head to feel a slight twinge of pain. I looked at my hand to see blood.

I hit my head? Last thing I remember was that I was in the office. That I was watching a DVD about me having sex with the twins. Tiffany was there. She was... She was...

"Good to see that you are awake."

I looked up to see Tiffany pacing by the door holding a gun looking out the window then looked back to me.

"Where am I?" I looked around to see that we were in an empty room that housed a bed and a dressing table. Louise was sat on the bed looking at me with concern. "What are we doing here?"

"Are you okay?" Louise asked me her eyes flickering to Tiffany. It was then that I noticed that her hands and legs were bound with rope. "How is your head?"

I nodded. "I feel fine." I looked to Tiffany who looked agitated. I remembered now why my head hurts. Tiffany hit me over the head when I asked why she was under the bed in the room of the bed and breakfast. "Why am I here?"

"Shut up bitch." Tiffany hissed at me pulling the curtains aside to look out of the window. "I know they are following me."

I mouthed "Who?" to Louise when Tiffany was not looking at us. Louise shook her head pointing at me then held up two fingers rubbing her tummy.

So the twins are coming for me. That is good to know that they will soon be on their way. I tried to move my legs to see that they were tied to the wooden chair that I was sat on.

I shivered feeling a cold chill come through the air. Just what does she want? The Tiffany know wouldn't of done this to me. The Tiffany I know would have protected me as that is what best friends do.

Tiffany turned around suddenly waving the gun at me. "This is all your fault. Why did you have to watch that DvD. Now how must I plan to get away with this?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together looking at Louise who shook her head mouthing at me to say nothing. I nodded back. One thing I do know is that you cannot reason with a mad woman.

Tiffany took out her Cell phone dialling a number. "Chardy... Hi yeah I am with Tasha. She is not feeling very well. She wants you to meet her.... Yeah I need go to drive downtown to Bosworth Drive... Take a left... I give you further directions once you get there as I don't know where we are truly at the moment and don't want to give you a false address.... Hm... Girl." Tiffany let out a fake laugh. "You are so right.... I know right.... I got to dash but we speak as soon as you get here. Trust me it will be the time of your life." She ended the phone call sweetly, her face turned towards me with a sour look.

She threw the Cell phone across the room, bouncing off the wall. "I fucking hate that bitch!" She yelled rubbing the gun at the back of her head. "She think she knows everything." She turned to Louise pointing the gun. "That bitch don't know anything at all don't she Lou?"

Louise nodded. "You're right. She doesn't know anything."

Tiffany grinned. "Chardonnay is going to be the one going down for your murder Natasha. I already hidden the evidence. Louise will be my witness to the crime otherwise her mother might be Chardonnay next victim. Isn't that right Lou....." Tiffany drew out her name in a long drawn our decibel.

Louise blinked a lone tear sliding down her cheek. "That is right." She croaked her voice breaking on the last word.

I felt my heart spike in my head. "You can't kill me." My hand went to my stomach feeling the twins kick around in my stomach. "I'm pregnant."

She looked at me conflicted. "I wanted to wait till after my babies were born but you saw me."

I looked around the room panicking, trying to think of something to say before the crazy bitch blow my brains out.

"You can keep me locked up in here." I told her. "No one know that I am here. It is only four months till the birth."

She looked at me thinking. I could tell that she was contemplating my idea. She nodded placing the gun down on the table. "I can do that." She agreed. "That is a good idea. I can be a mother to these babies."

She walked around the room talking to the air. "I already brought the babies' cot, basket. I don't think I would be able to breastfeed." She turned to face me a sour look on her face. "Do I have to keep you around for breast feeding?" She looked like she didn't like the idea of having me feed the children.

I shook my head in No. What I need to do was to buy some time for the twins to find me.

Tiffany commenced back her pacing around the room. "Louise can stay here with you to become a midwife." She looked to Louise who nodded her head. "I just need to get you some books, towels." She jumped up and down. "I am so excited. I know they are boys. Max and Marcus junior." She twirled around in a circle. "I bet little Marcus will be a boxer like his dad."

I gulped. "How did you know that Marcus was a boxer?" I blurted out surprised. "No one knew that he boxed. Only in the senior year of high school."

Tiffany cocked her head to the side tutting. "You don't remember me do you?" She took a step towards me putting a tie in her hair to show all her face. "Don't you recognise me now?" Tiffany said in a deeper voice, sounding more like a man.

I looked to Louise who I hoped could give me more insight into what Tiffany wanted but she looked just as helpless as I did.

Tiffany stomped her foot on the wooden floor in rage. "I been working with you for four years and never in that time you knew who I was?"

I shook my head. Was I met to remember who she was? The first time I met her was when she first started at Sinclair Inc.

Tiffany blinked showing me her eyes. I looked at her closely remembering the slide remarks that people kept saying to me at the reunion. They always kept saying that one of my friends reminded them of someone.

Why would they say that? Then Chelsea telling me that they were expecting Thomas to make his grand entrance since his sex change.

"Thomas!" I gasped looking at Tiffany different. "Are you Thomas sister?"

"No!" Tiffany screamed firing a shot at the wall I screamed covering my face in terror. "How fucking stupid can you be?"

"She is Thomas." Louise said quietly.

"She is...." I pointed over to Tiffany. "Thomas."

Tiffany nodded, her eyes looking wild. Now I could see the resemblance, his body may have changed but his eyes remained the same.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why with all the deceit?"

Tiffany leaned against the door. "The twins told me too."

"They knew?" I was shocked they didn't tell me. I knew Thomas from school as well, I could have kept their secret.

Tiffany laughed. "Looks like they don't tell you everything after all." She sung. "They wanted me for themselves. Made me into the woman that they desired." She cocked the gun in my position. "However you got in the way. You were always there in the picture."

My mind was a whirl with information. Just why she had to stalk them. Just because they paid for her sex change.

Louise made a sound when she noticed that Tiffany was working herself up into an angry situation.

"I need to use the bathroom." Louise said taking Tiffany attention away from me.

Tiffany looked over into the corner. "Use the bucket there."

"I need a shit. It will stink if I do it in here." Louise explained.

"I need too pee too." I jumped on her bandwagon. There must be a reason for Louise to start talking about the bathroom. I began to jingle my leg showing agitation.

Tiffany blew out a long breath getting up to untie Louise hands and legs. She motioned for her to walk in front of her. She then untied my legs from the chair.

"Open the door. And move slowly. Any sudden moves and you will get a cap in your ass." She walked behind us.

Louise opened door revealing a patch of green. It was dark. It looked like we were outside the city as we were surrounded by a lot of trees.

Louise took my hand walking further into the trees. Creating a distance away from the mad Tiffany.

"Halt right there bitches." Tiffany shouted. "Don't think I don't know what you were planning on doing. You won't be getting far with that big belly of your Fat Tash so don't you bother to try."

I shuddered at the old high school nickname that she called out to me. Louise began undoing her pants crouching down in the grass to take a piss.

"Are you really having a piss?" I whispered yelled at her. I rubbed my belly feeling the twins kicked, I winced feeling the slight pain in my side. "Thought you had something planned?"

Louise got up, straightening herself. "I do... when I am stressed I need a shit." She looked through the trees over to Tiffany who stood there glaring at us. "Help is on the way." Louise took a Cell out of her bra. "I have a secret phone. This is switched on, they are able to locate us. I am surprised they are not here by now."

"Stop you yapping and get crapping." Tiffany yelled at us firing a shot into the air then giggling walking around the area. "Did you see that firework?"

"Do you need a piss?" Louise asked me. I shook my head. "Then I will make a diversion. I want you to start running in that direction." She pointed over to the left side of the building. "There are some cars and out buildings there. You should be able to find some help if there are people there."

I gripped Louise hands. "Thank you."

Louise began walking toward Tiffany who was still having a conversation with herself. How could I not know that she was crazy?

I looked behind me taking little steps backwards. Till I was surrounded by trees and Tiffany and Louise was no longer in sight.

"Run Natasha!" I heard Louise shout followed by a gun fire.

I chocked on a scream, my hands under my belly lifting up my babies so that I could run faster. Tears began to fall down my eyes. I couldn't die today. I have too much to live for.

I kept running. Running. I can't believe I trusted her.

I can't let her find me. Or she is going to kill me.

I poked my head out of the bushes to see that she was waving the gun around wildly.

"Natasha!" she called out in a sing song voice. "Come out come out. Where ever you are!"

She let fired in the opposite direction. I covered my mouth to stifle the scream harbouring in my throat.

"I promise I won't hurt you." She bent down to look underneath the car. "Much!" she laughed.

I felt scared. Where are they?

Please help me Max and Marcus. I  cried out in my mind. 

A/N

People have been asking for an update. I have to concentrate on my studies. I am not too happy with this chapter. It is not how i wanted it to be. But all good things must come to an end. We see what happens in the next chapter and if Louise is alive. 

Vote Follow Comment

Love you all

Kayla babs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...