MY ONE PERSON

By daniellaokelley

My name is Lea. I am a pretty normal girl. Well if you count as being a triplet and moving across the globe a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

17 1 0
By daniellaokelley

"Come on Lea you can't blow me off forever." We were standing at the cafeteria line. Colin's voice was so innocent that for a second I thought about forgiving him. I mean it had been four days since he stood me up and I was giving him the cold shoulder ever since. And to be honest I had more fun that night with Alec than I would have with Colin. There was just something so easy about being with Alec. He knew what to do and what to say to make me feel better about myself. It feels like I had known him forever. But with Colin everything was just so forced. 

"Yeah Colin. It's fine. I actually had a lot of fun."

"What you're forgiving me?" I could see the Colin-smirk building up on his face.

"Yeah sure but you have to help me in english."

"Your english is better than mine. I mean seriously don't you hear my grammair mistakes."

"How is that possible?", I asked after we paid and were making our way to our table. "English is your mother language." 

"Well. Me no english." He said with a russian accent. Now I know why the russians are so hot. It's the accent.He should really stop doing that.

"Hey Lea. Wait up." The sound of Alec's familiar voice gave me ghoose bumps. His voice was so low that it made me belive that he was a senior. 

"What's up Alec? Haven't seen you since forever?" I was trying to be funny. I had just spoken to him at the hallway. He were hanging out a lot since friday. He texted me on Sunday, offering me to come to a picnic. It wasn't like a date or anything. Nina and Ardi were there aswell. And another girl named Wendy. I really liked Wendy. If Coton candy was a person then it would be Wendy. She was so innocent and naïve. 

"Nothing much. Just had a fight with a veeeeeery stupid student. I honestly believe that she thought the earth was flat. I mean seriously the new generation is getting more stupid by the minute." I really liked Alec's rambeling. It was so funny seeing other people talk so much. I was mostly so shy that I couldn't say anything. Only after I get to know people I can start being myself. With Alec it was instantly.

"That's nice grand-pa. I mean seriously you are the new generation. Oh and I totally forgot, this is Colin. Colin this is... " Colin finished my sentence for me. 

"Alec Anderson."

"You guys know each other or something?" I asked but I already knew the answer by looking at their faces. They both looked crazy angry. I mean really crazy angry. Alec was turning red, a tomato kind of red. Both of them ignored my question and kept staring at each other.

"Hello? Am I on mute or something?" I asked confused. Alec snapped out of it and answered me.

"Yeah or something." He was smiling at me now. I mean this situation was very weird. It made me wonder what happened between them. "Anyways. Lea I wanted to ask you if you would like to do something after school."

"Yeah sure. What did you have in mind?"

Right as Alec was going to answer Colin jumped in. "Wait. Aren't you coming to Joe's today?"

"I don't know but if we'll do something then no." It was strange. It seemed like he was angry that I didn't want to go to Joe's today. We went there every afternoon. It wasn't something special really.

"Sure hang out with this Jackass." Colin was pissed. I mean really pissed. He practically ran to the trash, threw his tray in it and stormed out of the cafeteria. What did I do wrong? He is the one that freaking stood me up. It's not like I told him we would meet and then texted him three freaking hours later. Stupido!

"Lea? Still with me?" Alec asked. He looked a little happy that Colin was mad.

"Yeah sorry. Zoned out for a second. What were you saying?"

"After school. You. Me. Probably Nina and Dylan. McDonalds. What do you say?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. He looked adoreable. So how could I say no to such an amazing nerd?

"Sure but only if you keep wiggling your eyebrows like that." He laughed really loud and by now everyone inside the cafeteria was looking at us.

"Why? Does it make you horny, KitKat?" I punched his arm soft because it was hard holding my tray with one hand.

"You wish! But can we pleaseeee sit down my tray seems to be getting heavier by the second."

"Of course my Queen" He replied bowing. After that he took my tray and lead us to his table. I felt bad about not sitting at our usual table but Linda wasn't there and well I didn't really like Sarah.

"OH MY GOD. Why do you always look so stunning?" Nina greeted while hugging me. I had seen her on Sunday but still she hugged me the way a mother would after her son came back from war. I really liked her.

"Hello to you too Nina."

"What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much. Just the usual. And you?"

"Let me see. I finished High School and graduated from Harvard. Now I'm working at a law firm and my husband and I are celebrating our fifth wedding anniversairy today. It's gonna be HUGEEEEE! And of course you are invited. Oh and I'm eight months pregnant. It's a girl. I guess next time I should readwhat it sais on the condom box" She was obviously kidding about everything. But I loved the way that she was able to make jokes.

"And of course you will name your Babygirl Lea. 'Cus I saved your life when you were eighteen. What was it again?" I made a face like I was thinking. "Hah. Now I remember. You wanted to get a dick pic tatooted on your face but your true friend Lea saved you from that horrible idea." Did I just say the word dick out loud and in public? Dude I'm changing. I like the bad-ass Lea. Take it down a notch just because you said the word dick doesn't mean you'll be getting a gang tatoo soon. Am I just having a discussion with myself? Yup you are. She crazy.

"Of course I will. But by then you and Alec will be married and you won't care about that." I was definitely blushing. I was probably red by now. I guess Nina noticed it too because she added:

"Don't be ashamed. You guys look cute together." 

"Nina please stop it." I said. I honestly could get any redder.

"Yeah whatever. I'll see you guys in forty years, sitting next to each on your cute chairs, telling stories about the good old times while holding hands." 

"Shut up! Please!" 

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and my mouth was watering about the idea of McDonald's. In germany it just didn't taste as good as it did here.

As soon as english class lead out Colin stormed out of the class, not even looking at my direction. How can he still be mad at me? I forgave him for waaaaaaay worse.

I ignored him anyways and got into Alec's car. Dylan had shot-gun so Nina and I were sitting at the back. I rested my head against the window and dozed off in a second. Agatha had sneeked out last night but she wasn't as quiet as she thought she was. She woke me up at 5 a.m. and I couldn't fall asleep after that. We arrived at McDonald's pretty quickly. Partly because our town was small and partly because Alec was driving like crazy. I mean people who say that woman drive bad should see Alec.

"What do you guys want?" Dylan asked, as soon as we entered the little McDonald's.

"I would kill for a BigMac and a large Diet Coke." I said my mouth watering. I loved food.

"Diet Coke? Why would you drink diet? It tastes like shit!" Dylan protested.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just used to it. My mom really likes it so I grew up drinking diet."

"Weird."

We took our food and Dylan wanted to pay for everything. I didn't want him to pay for anything but Nina said that it was okay. I just don't get it. Why can't everyone pay for their own food like in germany. Although it is quite nice when someone else pays for you. Wait that sounded bad, not like in a prostitution way. 

The afternoon McDonald's feast was quiet amusing. I learned a lot about Nina. And Alec would make us laugh so hard that I think I already burned the calories I got by eating that Burger. He really was a sweetheart. We talked and laughed and had fun. I forgot about my problems with my sister, I forgot about the grief I had and I just forgot about everything. I liked that.

When I noticed that it was getting dark outside I looked at my phone. It was 8:21. I forgot to tell my mom that I wasn't coming home for dinner. Damn it. But whatever. They will notice eventually.

Alec drove me home. By now he knew where I lived. There was just a comfort in knowing that. He smiled at me when we reached the door. This time I let him bring me to the door. Let him be maskular. He needs it. Every guy wants to feel maskular. I thought to myself. 

"So Lea. I hope you had fun tonight. Because I sure did."

"Yeah I had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting me."

"No need to thank. Everyone loves you. I mean you and Nina get along pretty well and Dylan was also very happy you came." He stopped for a second and then added "I was happy too that you came."

I was blushing. Since when did I blush. Don't freak out. You are going to make a fool of yourself and it's not like he proposed or anything. Stop thinking about marriage you Dumbass.

"Well I had fun too. Thank you." I answered fast. I knew what was going to happen next and no. I wanted my first kiss to be more special. I wanted it to be with someone I truely loved with all my heart. I liked Alec but it wasn't love.

I rushed to the door opened it and turned around to say goodbye. I saw Alec still looking at me. 

"Goodbye." I whispered more to myself then to him. 

He looked at me smiled and said "Goodnight my Love." and whinked. Damn that boy had flirting skills.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I was expecting everyone to be asleep by now because it was already eleven or so. That's when I noticed someone watching me. The moon light was shinning in threw the window. It's shadow was reflecting on the floor. I might be getting paranoid. Who would be waiting up for me? If I get murdered right now it would be such a shame. I didn't even finish High School

"Hello" I said into the darkness. "Is somebody there?" I was definitely not paranoid because now the shadow came into the light. I was shocked.

"Colin? What are you doing here?" WHAT THE HELL!? Who let him in? Was he spying on me? Was he still mad? And why is he here so late?

"Uhmmm... nothing much. Just like to stalk my victims first, before I kill them." He was joking. Hopefully.

"No, I mean really what are you doing here? And so late may I add?" I was really confused. Did I invite him? No, I didn't.

"I was waiting for you at the door but then your brother saw me and he let me in."

"Elias let you in? Why?"

"Because he wants you dead." He laughed. "No I know him. We played football a few times."

"You and my brother are friends?"

"Let's just say he's a friend of a friend."

"Okay that answers the question how you got in but it still doesn't explain why."

"Well I got worried. I texted you but apparently you blocked me on 'What's app'" Ups I totally forgot about that. I was going to unblock him but I totally forgot. Stupid Lea. Good thing you don't forget where your head is.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I forgot about that. Wait a minute. You got worried about me?" That was just adoreable. I mean he actually thought about me. More than that, he worried about me. I was blushing again. I should go online and research how to stop blushing. Maybe something like a smoothie with lemons and lime and kivi. Yes I love kivi.

"Of course I do. I mean we are friends aren't we?" Ouch. Shots fired. You just got friendzoned, guuuuuuurl. Damn I thought only guys get friendzone. Stop the inner monologue. He is looking weird at me.

"Yeah sure. Of course we are but still you don't need to wait up for me. It's not like you are my mother or something. I mean how long how you been here?" He was sweet but right now I was pissed. It just accured to me that first he stood me up last week second wait up for me and third friendzone me after all of this. He was bipolar. That was the only answer to his behavior.

"Just a couple of hours. What took you so long? I thought you guys were only going to get food." Oh he was just unbelieveable. Is he freaking kidding me right now?

"I'm sorry but that is none of your damn business and since you know that I'm okay I see no reason for you to stay any longer." I had claws. I just didn't like to use them.

"Yeah you're right. No reason for me to stay." He said before rushing out the door. He turned around and said somethings else that made me want to jump up and down in happiness. "I will fight for you Lea." So I was right Colin was bipolar. One second he was the bad boy who friendzoned me and the next he was the Thanksgiving chicken who was going to fight for me? God I guess guys get their period too. I mean seriously he should get his mood swings checked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 298 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
2.9K 138 9
Cassandra Marin, Hanna's twin, will do anything and everything for the people she cares about. What happens when there are threats on every corner or...
1.2K 0 50
Hi, I'm Juliette Lea Higgins. My dad is brothers with Paul Higgins the body guard for one direction. In this story I have my ups and downs, tears and...
90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...