Chapter 12

Waking up the first thing that I smelled was a very manly scent. I didn't know what it was until I opened my eyes and saw a very gorgeous boy next to me. I had forgotten that Colin and I were a thing now. I tried to stand up without waking Colin up but I was unsuccessful.
"Lea? Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. Just trying to get up. Keep sleeping."

"You know you want to", he commented with a huge Colin-smirk.

"Want what?" I asked confused. Darn I was so naïve.

"Want to kiss me right now. And call me baby all the time."

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I asked before I bent down and kissed his forehead. As I was leaning down I noticed that Colin was stairing into my decollete. "You perv" I said slapping his arm.

I went into the kitchen to check the clock and it was 3 a.m.. Maybe I should go back to bed? I questioned myself. But before I could do anything about it, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. His hands continued their way up my shirt. The way his touch felt made me get ghoose bumps.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. It was way too early. He should have kept sleeping like I told him to.

"I wanted to be with you." Colin answered kissing me on the lips while picking me up and setting me on the kitchen counter. I felt his arm muscles flex as he picked me up. Oh god WAS HE HOT  and his lips were so soft. Just like clouds. Then he continued to give kissed down my neck and on to my boobs. Next came my lipps again. His tongue made his way to my underlip asking for permission to enter, which I gave happily.

"Oh god!" I moaned into his neck because of our steamy make out session. Or more his hair. A moment passed as Colin stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. There was something in them again. A spark. The he continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck occasionally pulling at his hair. And then I saw it. Colin had his lil' Wayne in his pants standing up for greeting. Or not so little Wayne I could say. Just the sight of him being this excited to see me, made me smile. Soon Colin noticed what I was stairing at and he wasn't even the least bit ashamed. He even pressed it against me.We continued kissing until Colin stopped to smile against my lipps. He took a step back and looked me in the eyes.

"Lea I know it might be a little early but I just wanted to say that I really, really like you. And I mean really you. You are the first girl I have ever had these feelings for and I don't want to mess things up. I can't mess things up because knowing that you could still exist without me would kill me. You are my girl now." I couldn't help but smile me? Someones girl? Still feels strage hearing that. (And please all the feminists out there don't be offended.)

"Don't worry. You will never lose me." I said while giving kissing him between every word.

TO BE CONTINUED...