Chapter 7

That night I went into bed and couldn't think of anything else other than Colin. He needed me and I felt like I wasn't their for him. I needed t cheer him up so I got out of bed. I looked at my phone which was on my night stand. It was 2 :38 a.m. Maybe I could text Colin he propbably wouldn't be sleeping. What if he was with a girl? I don't want to seem like a stalker. I thought to myself. It would be weird if I texted him at 3am in the morning. What the hell! You only live once. Wait did I just say YOLO?! But I hate people who said YOLO. I got disguised for a minute and I shut my eyes for a second making a weird face. I don't know why but the words like Yolo or SWAG freak me out. Most be the lack of sleep. Before I knew what I was doing I opened my messages and started typing.

Hey Colin. You still awake? I didn't text like a normal teenager. If I did then it would be something like. 'Sup COLIN. U still 'wake. 'cas I need 2 talk to some1. I think that this is a crime against literature. After looking at my phone screen for two minutes I gave up. I put the phone down on the night stand and got under my blaket and then there was the beeping sound I was waiting for. He is awake.

Something wrong babe? He texted back. Colin didn't call me babe. Maybe he thought I was someone else but to be honest it felt good someone calling me babe. My teacher called me babe once but I think he was trying to text his wife because it said 'On my way home. Love you babe'. The next day I showed it to my friends and they cracked up while laughing. A techer calling you babe and telling you they loved you, well that was weird.

Do you wanna do something? I replied.

At this hour? I have an idea what we can do.;D I could practically feel him Colin-smirking me right now.

Do you trust me? Using Colin's words against him is fun.

YES.

Then be dressed in fifteen minutes. Oh and bring some flashlights.

I was feeling rebellious tonight. I was too much of a goody tooshoo. I needed to be more like Agatha. Responsibilities needed to be forgotten and rules needed to be broken. I got up and before I could reach my closet  heard my phone buzz again.

I knew you were my one person.

That was enough to make me happy for an entire year. It seemed like a life time ago when we went into that aboundand building and played 'Truth or Dare'.

I opened the closet and got out a sweatpants and a shirt as quiet as I possibly could. Agatha was sleeping and if she woke up I would never be able to go. She would ask to many questions and besides I was the good sister I wasn't supposed to do things like these. I went downstairs and opened the front door I was planning on walking to Colin's house but as I was starting to walk, I notice Colin's car speeding up the road. Before I was Colin's eyes, I saw his smile. Why does he have such a sexy smile?! And why can't I stop smiling when I see him smile. 

I got in the car and Colin started talking: "So my lady. Where are we going?"

"It's a suprise. You won't believe what we are about to do." I was so excited. "Just take the second right and then take the third left. After that I will show you the way."

I took us more than twenty minutes to drive to the woods. I could see that Coin was kind of disappointed when he saw the trees. But he didn't even know half of what we were about to do. I exited the car and Colin did the same. Without saying a single word I started walking towards the trees, into the forest. I could hear Colin's steps behind me. When I couldn't see anymore I asked Colin to pass me a flashlight. He did as he was told. I knew this place because I got lost once. I was trying to get home after eating at Joe's and I saw a few trees. I thought why nit explore the surroundings and ended up getting lost but it was all worth it. After that I came here once more. I didn't want to come here more often because I was afraid someone would follow me and find it as well. But here I was showing it to Colin. When we arrived at my hideaway. I stepped back and looked at Colin's face. It was priceless. I could see how Colin's eyes sparkled. His mouth opened up a little bit and I saw him let out a breath. He was looking at our little town but we were standing on a cliff. You could see the lights coming out of the buildings and for a split second our little town seemed like New York.