Chapter 4

"LEA! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Damn it. What time is it. It's eight thirty on a Saturday. I am going to kill whoever woke me.

"What is it? Someone owes me a veeeeery good breakfast and at least two hours of sleep!" I yelled while going down the stairs. I was wearing my brothers old 'My Chemical Romance' t-shirt and pj shorts. My mom always hated them because they were so small you could practicly see my underwear. I couldn't resist them. They were so comfortable and I usally sweat a lot in my sleep. The shorts were kind of the solution to that problem. 

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I asked. Elias and my mom were making pancakes. "I hope you guys have a reason for waking me up or else someone might need to go to the hospital." I hated mornings. Man I'm a bitch in the mornings. Maybe I should take Anger Management classes.

"Chill woman. There is somone at the door for you." Elias was pointing at the door with his guitar in his hands. He used to be in a band but here he was just a solo artist.

I made my way to the door, crossing my arms so that whoever was in front of the room wouldn't notice my lack of clothing. 

Seriously I should start sleeping with a bra. I mean I have quiet the big breasts and I don't want anyone to see something they are not supposed to.

"Colin, what the hell are you doing here?" I was suprised. "And so early may I add."

He went down on one knee and took a little box out of his pocket.

"Colin what are you doing?" Colin shushed me and continued.

"Lea Schiller will you... go on a bowling date with me?" 

"Oh thank god! Oh thank god! Oh thank god! You jerk." I kicked him with my foot. "I thought you were... you seriously suck." I was gesturing at the sky like a freak. Damn it Lea you are not wearing a bra. Don't forget that. He was so going to die. I was going to kill him. For a second there I thought... but he wouldn't. "Colin freaking Smith. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP." 

"You should have seen your face!" His face was red because of laughing.

"Yes I will go on a date with you. Is this how you get girls to sleep with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay meet me tonight at 8 at the bowling alley. If you want I can drive you there. And no. Usually my looks are enough.

"No it's fine I like driving. And FYI the girls that you're sleeping with are blind dude." I hated driving but I needed to get ready and I was going to call Linda to help me with my outfit. I didn't want Colin to know that I was dressing up for him. I wasn't dressing up for him I was dressing up for the occasion. And I didn't doubt for a second that his looks werent enough. I just wanted him to suffer.

Linda had such good taste. My outfit was a ripped black skinny jeans, a loose white blouse and a leather jacket. Not to brag but I looked pretty bad-ass. I mean the only thing I was missing was a motorcycle and a gang-member boyfriend. Linda told me that she gave Colin the idea of the date proposal. I wanted to kill her but I really liked her. I think we became Best Friends pretty quickly. She was nothing like my friends back in germany and that was a good thing. She was funny abut she was also harsh. Linda said what she thought and didn't care what other people thought about her. I admired her self confidence. I couldn't even interduce myself in class without turning into a tomato. Linda also did my make up. I usually just used concealer because I had bad skin. I can't pretend that I have skin like in the movies. She did my eye liner and some mascara. Whoever invented make up did all of the woman a solid. I mean really without make up all of the woman would be single right now.