Chapter 5

"Come on Lea you can't blow me off forever." We were standing at the cafeteria line. Colin's voice was so innocent that for a second I thought about forgiving him. I mean it had been four days since he stood me up and I was giving him the cold shoulder ever since. And to be honest I had more fun that night with Alec than I would have with Colin. There was just something so easy about being with Alec. He knew what to do and what to say to make me feel better about myself. It feels like I had known him forever. But with Colin everything was just so forced. 

"Yeah Colin. It's fine. I actually had a lot of fun."

"What you're forgiving me?" I could see the Colin-smirk building up on his face.

"Yeah sure but you have to help me in english."

"Your english is better than mine. I mean seriously don't you hear my grammair mistakes."

"How is that possible?", I asked after we paid and were making our way to our table. "English is your mother language." 

"Well. Me no english." He said with a russian accent. Now I know why the russians are so hot. It's the accent.He should really stop doing that.

"Hey Lea. Wait up." The sound of Alec's familiar voice gave me ghoose bumps. His voice was so low that it made me belive that he was a senior. 

"What's up Alec? Haven't seen you since forever?" I was trying to be funny. I had just spoken to him at the hallway. He were hanging out a lot since friday. He texted me on Sunday, offering me to come to a picnic. It wasn't like a date or anything. Nina and Ardi were there aswell. And another girl named Wendy. I really liked Wendy. If Coton candy was a person then it would be Wendy. She was so innocent and naïve. 

"Nothing much. Just had a fight with a veeeeeery stupid student. I honestly believe that she thought the earth was flat. I mean seriously the new generation is getting more stupid by the minute." I really liked Alec's rambeling. It was so funny seeing other people talk so much. I was mostly so shy that I couldn't say anything. Only after I get to know people I can start being myself. With Alec it was instantly.

"That's nice grand-pa. I mean seriously you are the new generation. Oh and I totally forgot, this is Colin. Colin this is... " Colin finished my sentence for me. 

"Alec Anderson."

"You guys know each other or something?" I asked but I already knew the answer by looking at their faces. They both looked crazy angry. I mean really crazy angry. Alec was turning red, a tomato kind of red. Both of them ignored my question and kept staring at each other.

"Hello? Am I on mute or something?" I asked confused. Alec snapped out of it and answered me.

"Yeah or something." He was smiling at me now. I mean this situation was very weird. It made me wonder what happened between them. "Anyways. Lea I wanted to ask you if you would like to do something after school."

"Yeah sure. What did you have in mind?"

Right as Alec was going to answer Colin jumped in. "Wait. Aren't you coming to Joe's today?"

"I don't know but if we'll do something then no." It was strange. It seemed like he was angry that I didn't want to go to Joe's today. We went there every afternoon. It wasn't something special really.

"Sure hang out with this Jackass." Colin was pissed. I mean really pissed. He practically ran to the trash, threw his tray in it and stormed out of the cafeteria. What did I do wrong? He is the one that freaking stood me up. It's not like I told him we would meet and then texted him three freaking hours later. Stupido!