Bite Me

By MADcreations

Living with a hot boy is fine. Living with five hot boys is hard. Living with five hot brothers is tough. Bei... More

The Vampire Brothers Who Kidnap Me
Bart Is Probably The Nicest Vampire I Have Ever Met
Charles Is Either PMSing, Or He's Got A Rock In His Shoe
Burgularizing Your Own House? Now, That Just Doesn't Make Sense
I'm Guessing High Heels Aren't A Very Good Weapon...
These Manly Vampires Can't Handle The Word 'Bra'
Someone's Got A Crush On Nell!
The Man At The Cafe Isn't Who He Appears To Be
Cheering Up Charlie Involves Singing
Stalkers Are Needed To Protect Me-Day And Night
Bones Just Doesn't Give Up
A Shock That Sends Shocks Throughout Me
The Good News Turned Out To Be Bad News
Nell Missed Me Like A Pig Missed Mud
Nora Isn't The Only One With Romance Problems
A Threatening Threat That Threatens Me
Miss Independent Might Have Fallen In Love
Meet The Vampire Parents
They Can Be Real Jokesters
Looks Like I Have A Third Stalker
The Brothers Like To Show Off Their Powers
The Answers I've Been Looking For
Still One More Secret
They Don't Ever Listen, Do They?
Badness Is A' Brewing
Don't Worry, Be Happy
One Problem Down-Another One To Go
And The Two Reunite
The Big Bang Theory
Saved By The Nell
Even Blowing Teddy Bears Up Get Charles Jealous
It Just Goes To Show You, Vampires Work Fast
The Master Plan
Edward Wants To Look Good For Bella
Vampire Turning
More Stronger Than We All Thought
Cotton Eye Joe Comes In Handy When Fighting Vampires
Getting Shot Was On My Bucket List
Just A Regular Hospital Day With Bart
The Parents Pick
This Single Lady Left The Building

Never Go To A Club With Your Twin Sister At 1:30 AM

612K 6.7K 2.8K
By MADcreations

WARNING:

This book was written when I was in the 6th grade. It literally needs to be redone from the first word on the first chapter to the end word on the last chapter.  You've been warned, so please don't leave hateful or crude comments. I can take the critisism, but there's no reason to be pissy about it. If you do plan to read this anyways...thanks. :)

Bite Me

One-Never Go To A Club With Your Twin Sister At 1:30 AM

Scrunching up my dirty brown locks into a pony tail, I roll my big brown eyes with way too much mascara on them. My full glossy lips in a scowl, giving the guy in the mini van the middle finger. Growling, my heels clicking on the pavement, I strut down the sidewalk at 1:30 am.

One word: crazy.

Having no way to get to my condo, the only option was to walk. Stupid club my twin sister dragged me to at one in the morning, stupid me for listening to her, stupid her for getting me into this mess, and stupid heels that will leave my feet with blisters for weeks!

“I need to get a car.” I mumble, wobbling like a penguin in the heels. My sister, being the stupid one she is, ditched me for some drunk guy. We walked there together, neither of us having cars, and now she’s off doing God knows what with a drunk dude she barely knows the name of!

If she get’s pregnant, It’s not my falt. I tried to talk her out of this.

“24 years old she is and she still acts like a teenager.” I growl to myself. Asking me for money, borrowing clothes, chewing gum 24/7, partying, drinking, smoking, the list goes on and on. When we were both 16, our grandparents died and they left half their money to me, leaving the other half to Nell, my twin sister.

They gave us one million dollars.

And, again, being the stupid, stupid, stupid, sister she is, went and blew off all her money on clothes, an expensive apartment, alcohol, and more crap. She didn’t even buy a car out of all the stupid stuff she bought. She even bought a tooth from Lady Gaga.

Don’t ask, I still don’t know where she got it from.

But, me on the other hand, put all my money into a bank for college and more important things other than teeth from pop stars.

I still have lots of money, and today, I was planning on getting a new car, since I just got out of college and into a new condo. Well, my plans changed. And here I am, walking in my sister’s slutty heels, makeup, and clothing, alone at 1:30 am.

Isn’t my sister something?

Turning into an deserted ally, the only way to get to my condo, I keep on grumbling to myself. “Please, tell me, why did I get stuck in this mess? Why couldn’t she bring her stupid whore of a friend with her?” I ask aloud. “Oh, gee, that’s right! She wanted some sister bonding. Well, going off with some drunken dude at a club doesn’t count as sister bonding in my book!”

A weird feeling creeps over me, like I’m being watched. I glance around the dirty ally for a brief moment. Trash cans, litter, bugs, glass, old weeds and cracks in the pavement. Nope, just a regular ally.

“What a great sister I have.” I continue. “Sisterly bonding.” I scoff. “Please. Last time we bonded was when we were 15, painting each other’s nails gossiping about how Johnny was so hot! Then she turned into some slutty witch and left me in the dirt! I mean, how could she do that?”

“Your sister sounds amusing.” A deep voice chuckles, making me stop in my tracks. “As much as I would want to hear more about your sister, I’m really hungry.”

My body relaxes. I turn around to face a guy with jet black hair that curls upward, brown eyes shining in amusement and a cocky smirk on his face. Dressed in jeans, a white t shirt, and a leather jacket, the guy is smoking hot.

“There’s a small diner right down the corner over there. Then there’s a Burger King ac couple blocks over…umm, what else? Oh! Chili’s! That’s right across the street.” I list on my fingers.

Confusion registers on his face for a second, then realization, then back to amusement again. “Funny. Your very funny.”

My eyebrows knit together. “I wasn’t trying to be funny.”

He chuckles, then another guy appears in a blink of an eye. This one, with dirt brown hair covering his forehead. His blue eyes are sparking in amusement too, and he’s probably an inch taller that the first dude. He’s wearing black pants with a white dress shirt and a tie.

“Did you guys come from a wedding or something?” I ask, pointing towards their outfits.

The dude with the blue eyes looks at the other guy. “Do we have to? I like this one. We could probably become friends. Let’s keep her.” He talks like I’m a pet.

The brown eyed guy glares at him. “I’m hungry. You can become friends after.”

I hold my hands up. “Hey, I told you were the restaurants are. I suggest the small diner, the Chili’s over here suck. I have to get home, my slutty sister ditched me at some club.”

The brown eyed guy starts laughing. “Dude, she’s too funny. Please?”

“I said no!” The other guy snaps, crossing his arms.

The brown eyed guy stops laughing. “Fine. Let’s get this over with.”

“Um, nice talking to you…” I turn around and start walking away, my heels clacking again.

The blue eyed guy appears in front of me, making me gasp and almost bump into him. “Whoa. Now that was cool.”

The guy smirks. “I know. Wanna see something cooler?” I frown but nod my head slowly. Faster than a speeding bullet the guy has me pinned up on a brick wall, his eyes looking at my neck.

“What the hell!” I shout, trying to squirm away from him but he holds me tightly.

Like he’s not even human.

“Stay still. You’ll be fine when I’m done.” He snaps, making me glare at him. He shows his teeth and I gasp.

There not teeth, there fangs.

“Stay still…” He says in a whisper, his teeth getting closer and closer to my neck.

What. The. Fuck.

“Get off! What is up with your teeth dude?” I shout, looking over at the brown eyed guy who’s kicking the dirt up with his shoes, totally ignoring what’s going on over here. “Hey! Hey you! With the brown eyes! Get him off me!”

He looks up with a smirk. “No can do honey buns.”

I feel a sharp pain on my neck, and I scream, but his hand covers my mouth. 

“Gmhph omfph!” I yell through his hand, but it comes out muffled.

He quickly pulls away, his fangs disappearing. I drop to my knees, sharp pain shooting up my neck. I throw my hand up to my neck, feeling something warm, and quickly pull it away to see blood.

Fricking blood.

“Oh my god, what the fuck did you do to my neck!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Why me? My sisters falt for ditching me and making me come down an ally way where two creepy sickos come and attack me with fangs, leaving my neck shooting with pain.

Then it clicked. Only one word registered in my mind: Vampire. But there not real. Just like mermaids and fairies. Not real. But then someone tell me why my neck has two holes in it and it’s bleeding?

“Help me! Help me!” I scream, only to have a hand on my mouth again.

“Shut up!” He hisses. “Your not gonna remember this.” Then, he snaps his fingers in front of my head, me glaring at him. His face scrunches up in confusion while he keeps snapping his fingers.

I pull his hand away from my mouth. “Stop that you sick bastard! My neck is bleeding! What did you do?” Tears are pouring down my face, my hands shaking.

“Hey, dude, why isn’t it working?” The brown eyed man is in front of me in seconds, examining me.

He shrugs. “I have no clue. Let me try.” He starts snapping his fingers in front of my face, along with the other man.

It would have been an amusing sight if they didn’t just sink their teeth into my neck!

“Stop that! This isn’t jazz music! What did you do?” I scream, trying to stand up but failing miserably. I go crashing back down to my knees, the world spinning around me.

Red warm blood trails down my clothing, leaving me dizzier than ever.

“What did you do?” The brown eyed guy says sharply.

“Me? It wasn’t me! Something’s not working!” The other guy defended himself.

“I-I’m so dizzy and tired.” I announce, making their gaze go snapping to me.

“No, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t go to sleep.” The blue eyed man pleas, but I shake my head, ignoring the pain flowing through out my body.

“Tired. Need sleep.”

“Stay awake!” The other guy says.

“I-I…n-need…” I collapse and darkness enters my vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.8K 27
"Every girl wishes they were you!" "I'm soooo jealous!" "I hear they share a bed." Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie! "Hey roomie." Ian slips in front of me. "Yo...
14.1K 471 28
Dakota Mason has never been one with a normal teenage life. She spend half her life being ruthless and cold. Everyone she has ever loved abandonded h...
33 14 6
Genre - Romance, Fantasy Mildly Connected to - Town Of Horrors Did you ever watched Twilight and thought how cool it would be to live like a Vampire...
973 28 30
I watched as he shook in anger my feet failing me as I fell down on the slippery damp ground to say I was afraid was an understatement "what are you"...