Nothing but dreams ( A Dramio...

MoonlightRose1992 tarafından

She keeps telling herself that she hates him with every fiber in her body. But when she starts to lose her fo... Daha Fazla

Nothing but dreams ( A Dramione Fanfiction)
Revealing the Head Boy
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Eight

12.5K 372 148
MoonlightRose1992 tarafından

˜ Chapter Eight ˜

The next time Hermione woke up beams of sunlight were already lightening up the room.
She suppressed a yawn as she slipped out of her bed. She took a quick glance out of the window; seeing the sun shining brightly in the sky.

It promised to be a wonderful day.

Hermione gathered her clothes from the chair next to her bed, grabbed a towel from her closet and made her way to the bathroom.

There was no better way to start the day than taking a nice, relaxing bath.

Hermione gave a short knock on the door, making sure that Malfoy wasn't in there. When there was no reply, she gently pushed the door open and glanced inside; double checking if the room was indeed empty. She could never be certain.

She made her way further into the room, placing her clothes neatly on the wooden rack before she turned on the bath taps.

The room was immediately filled with a delicious scent of roses and the water turned into a wonderful colour palette, as always.

Hermione lowered herself into the bathtub, letting out a content sigh as the water tickled her skin.

In about half an hour, she would have to get up and go to the Great Hall where her friends expected her to eat breakfast with them.
They would engage in some sort of small talk, probably about their upcoming visit to Hogsmeade.

And then Harry would smile and wave goodbye, dragging a rather nervous Ron along with him. Ginny would suppress a giggle and she would call something encouraging after her red-haired friend.

When the food would disappear from the tables, Ginny and Hermione would rise from their seats, wrap their Gryffindor scarves tightly around their necks and make their way to the Quidditch field.

Hermione smiled; her day was already perfectly mapped out . But for now, she would close her eyes and enjoy this serene moment.

She let her head rest against the edge of the bathtub , while letting the water seep through her fingers.

She didn't know how long she had been laying there or how long she had closed her eyes. She only knew that a squeaking sound made her wake up. She slightly turned around so she was facing the door.

Hello ?"

Hermione had the annoying feeling that she had gone through the same scenario not so long ago. She knew that there was someone else with her in the room. She could sense his presence.

And it was then , that she knew that he was back again. This was how he made himself known.

Are you going to play that game again ?" Hermione scolded.

When he didn't answer, she let out a loud huff; making it perfectly clear that she wasn't too thrilled with him being there.

Fine," she murmured, " if that's the way it's going to be ... I'm not playing so you'd better leave and find someone else to annoy."

He laughed, making her shiver.

Oh how I love that I can get under your skin that easily."

Well I'm glad that one of us is enjoying himself."

He grinned, taking a few steps closer until his knees touched the edge of the bathtub " I am."

Hermione looked up, intrigued by the tone in his voice. He was wearing a black, tight T-shirt and grey trousers . Her eyes wandered upwards; eager to see what his face looked like.

But she was left with a feeling of disappointment.

Though the light in the room was bright enough, his face was still hidden away behind a dark shadow.

She frowned, clearly upset.

Not pleased with what you see ?" He asked curiously.

No."

That's a rather blunt answer."

Hermione shrugged: " it's the truth. And I don't see the point in lying."

Care to explain ?"

I can't see your face ... It's frustrating me that I can't figure out who you are."

He nodded slowly: " do you still remember what I told you last time ?"

Yes , I would recognise you by your voice. But what if I don't know you ? What if I have never talked to you before ? How will I know who you are then ?"

No need to worry about that. You know me quite well ..."

"But ..."

Always with the questions." He smirked.

Can you blame me ?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You will figure out who I am in your own time. At this point your mind isn't ready for the truth yet."

That is ridiculous."

He shook his head : " Just trust me."

Hermione didn't answer nor did she ask him anything else, she was frustrated by his cryptical responses. So she decided she would ignore him. A childish solution, but in her opinion the most logical one.

She turned her head away from him, studying the engraved figures on the wall very carefully. She figured that if she kept this up, he might leave or disappear.

She was wrong.

If you want to keep this little charade of yours going, I suggest that you cover yourself because the view that you are giving me ..." he paused for a moment " Well you might want to look for yourself."

Hermione quickly glanced at him : " What are you ..." and that was when she noticed that her naked body wasn't covered with soap anymore .

She could feel herself reddening. Here she was, trapped with someone who was driving her up the wall, with a body that was exposed for his eyes only.

She felt vulnerable.

Hermione shook her head. This wasn't happening; not with her and certainly not at this moment. Without hesitating any longer she stretched her arms, trying to gather some bubbles to cover herself . But before she could reach it, a hand stopped her.

His hand.

What are you doing ?"

Don't ."He whispered with a husky voice, " Don't try to hide yourself from me."

I ..." she couldn't look away. She was mesmerized by him and he knew it.

He took this moment to let go of her hand, and with one swift movement he leaped into the bathtub . He lowered himself into the water until he was sitting right before Hermione.

This motion brought Hermione back to her senses, she blinked a few times before she spoke : " You are mad !"

And why is that ?"

Your clothes ...you're still wearing your clothes."

He grinned wickedly : " do you prefer it if I take off my clothes ?"

Yes...I mean...No...wait...Oh Merlin." She blushed, not able to make a coherent sentence.

He didn't seem to mind her inability to speak as he grabbed a piece of lavender soap from the edge.

Turn around."

What ?"

" Turn around so you are facing the door."

Hermione frowned , trying to figure out if he was being serious. She eyed him closely but when he didn't flinch she let out a heavy sigh and turned around.

She heard him move behind her, she felt how his fingers caressed the skin of her neck, gently pushing her hair aside.

And that was when something cold touched her bare back, making her gasp aloud.

What are you doing ?"

I'm washing you." He grinned, letting the soap move up and down her spine in slow movements.

Did I already mention that you are clearly insane ?"

He didn't answer as he continued the same motions over and over again. He lowered his head a little, placing his lips on her skin.

After a while he released the little piece of soap, making sure that his hands were free to roam over her body.

His eyes flickered down to her breasts; they were covered with nothing more than a few bubbles. His gaze lingered there for a moment before he moved a little closer until his body was pressed against hers.

His hands cupped her breasts, his fingers tracing circles over each hardened peak.

And that was it. That moment.

Hermione couldn't take it any longer, with a soft moan she let her head fall back on his shoulder.

With her right arm she reached out to him, pulling his face closer to her until his mouth was travelling down her neck.

His lips never left her bare skin as his hands slowly disappeared under water. He moved his fingers teasingly over her most sensitive spot.

He smirked as he felt her move against him, urging him to go further.

Oh Merlin," a small whimper escaped her , " why am I doing this."

You can always tell me to stop." His mouth travelling along her collarbone.

How hard Hermione tried, she couldn't do it ... she couldn't say the words. She didn't want to lose this feeling so instead she let her hips rock back and forth, trying to let him know what she want.

She needed him.

No, I can't stop." She breathed heavily.

What is holding you back ?" He asked curiously, pressing his fingers harder between her legs.

Me." She almost screamed out.

And with that the feeling was gone.

Hermione felt dizzy and confused as she turned around , noticing that there was no one sitting behind her.

He was gone.

He just left her without a word, without a sound.

He left her with a desire only he could fulfil.

She felt cold.

Her eyes snapped open when a cold breeze swept across the room. Hermione looked around, noticing that the door was slightly ajar.

'Maybe...' she thought ' maybe it wasn't a dream after all.'

Hermione quickly stood up and wrapped a towel around her body before she made her way to the door; pushing it further open.

She peered inside, hoping ...wishing ...

Empty.

She frowned as she stepped further into the common room. Everything was still as she left it last night. Her book was still laying on the couch; opened at page 125, parchments were spread across the small wooden table and a grey cardigan along with a Slytherin tie was laying on the floor.

But that was all.

There was no one else in this room ... no mystery man.

Hermione sighed deeply, rubbing her temples. Of course there was no one else in the room with her. She was alone.

Her imagination was running wild, that was the only logical explanation.

' Enough. ' She thought, and with a firm tread she walked back into her bedroom. She was planning to forget everything that had happened in the past 20 minutes.

No tension ...

No fantasies ...

No dreams ...

It was all just a bad memory.

Hermione was late , very late and she knew it from the moment she stepped into the corridor. She had lost track of time, if it wasn't for that dream she would be ...

No no no ... she wasn't going to think about it or talk about it and surely she wasn't going to blame the dream for her lateness. It was her own fault, if she had kept her focus there wouldn't be any problem ... end of story.

And now she was running to the Great Hall. She could hear a few students calling after her : " don't run in the hallways or I'm obliged to take away a few house points."

" This is against the rules !" ...

Hermione knew that they were mocking her but she chose to ignore it. She wouldn't react to such an idiotic display.

She was about to take a left turn when something hard slammed against her body, a loud thud could be heard when she felt onto the floor.

" Merlin." Hermione grumbled, trying to get back on her feet. With a slightly confused expression on her face, she looked around until she saw the reason that had caused her to fall on the floor.

" Luna !" She said ," I am so sorry, I didn't see you."

With a dreamy smile gracing her lips, Luna stood up and held out her hand to help Hermione up. " That's quite alright Hermione. Wrackspurts can do that to you."

Hermione frowned a little upon hearing that, " Wrackspurts ?"

" Oh yes, quite nasty invisible creatures if you ask me. They float into your ear, making your brain go fuzzy. You are surrounded by them."

" Uhm ...well...yes..." Hermione didn't even know how to respond to this without hurting Luna's feelings so she decided to search for something to change the subject.

And that's when she finally noticed it.

" You are wearing your Lion hat." She stated, " Are you going to support for Gryffindor ?"

" Indeed." Luna answered, making her hat roar in approval.

" You do know they are playing against Ravenclaw ? Don't you want to support for your own house ?"

The blonde girl nodded " Oh but I am. I am showing my support for my house and classmates." She opened her cloak, showing her blue and bronze coloured sweater with in the middle a large, beautiful stitched-on Eagle," And for my friends." With that she pointed to her hat.

Hermione smiled " That's really clever Luna. So I guess I will see you at the game?"

" Yes. I was just on my way to meet Neville at the Gryffindor stand. "

" Alright then, I will see you there." Hermione said, as she turned around ready to continue her way.

" Oh Hermione, watch out for those Wrackspurts." Luna warned before her dreamy gaze returned.

" I will."

And with that the two friends parted ways.

" Blimey, Hermione. Where have you been ?" Ron exclaimed when Hermione finally reached the table.

She rolled her eyes a little as she sat down, " A good morning to you too."

"It's nearly noon."

" I am well aware of that." Hermione answered as she took a sip from her pumpkin juice, " Now I hope you are not too nervous ? Because there is no reason to be, you will do great. You both will."

Ron smiled, that's why he loved Hermione. She could be annoyed with him but still encouraged him to do good.

Harry grinned as he rose from his seat, pulling Ron along with him " Thank you Hermione." He lowered his head a little so he could give Ginny a quick peck on her cheek, " We will see you after the game."

Ginny blushed as she watched them leave " Make us proud !" And when the boys were out of sight she quickly turned around so she was facing Hermione.

" Don't you miss playing Quidditch ?"

The red-haired girl was taking slightly off guard as she was not expecting that question. " Of course I do but I'm still recovering from a few scars I received during the war and as long as I'm not completely healed, I am not going to endanger my future as Quidditch player for Holyhead Harpies."

" You have your whole future mapped out, don't you ?" Hermione smiled.

Ginny only nodded, she didn't want to have this conversation right now, she had something more urgent to ask.

"I mean I also know how I want my future to be but still I..." Hermione didn't even have the chance to finish her sentence as Ginny impatiently interrupted her.

" Why were you late today ?"

" I..."

" And don't you dare lie to me Hermione Jean Granger."

Hermione shook her head:" don't expect something spectacular Ginny, I overslept."

"Well that's a first."

" What do you mean ?"

Ginny shrugged a little, " You are always very punctual, in all these years that I've know you, you have never been late. So what caused it ?"

" I –" she thought about it for a second, " – had a dream."

"I am intrigued, tell me more."

" It was just a nightmare, I don't remember it but I do know it was a very bad dream."

" I see." Ginny nodded before she let out a small laugh, " Maybe you need to stop reading before you go to bed, it seems to affect your mind and sleep."

Hermione laughed along with her friend " Maybe I do."

After that both girls rose from their seats and made their way to the Quidditch pitch where they were joined by Neville, Luna, Lavender and Seamus.

The stands surrounding the pitch were decorated differently for the Quidditch match. The colours of gold, red, bronze and blue were clearly presented. Students of Huffelpuf had chosen between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw , already yelling a few encouragements.

And then there were the students of Slytherin, who noticeably had chosen to support against Gryffindor.

" Weasley is our king !"A few of them chanted loudly.

Back in one of the gold and red stands, Lavender was starting to get furious. " Why do they keep singing that ridiculous song ?"

Ginny shrugged a little as she glanced at the stand next to theirs : " Just ignore them. They are trying to make us angry."

"They are doing a great job, I must say." Lavender fumed.

"He always lets the Quaffle in !"

Now it was Hermione who was trying to calm Lavender down. " They just want attention, nothing to be upset about. Enjoy the game."

It was remarkable to see how much Hermione and Lavender had changed towards each other. Of course they would never be great friends but they tolerated one another. There was even some sort of mutual respect between them.

" I know, but it's just so frustrating."

"Never react to such a childish display." Neville repeated wisely.

A whistle could be heard. A sign that Madam Hooch had officially started the game.

The frustrations were soon forgotten as every student in the area kept a close watch on the players.

" Come on Dean ! You call yourself a chaser ? Keep that Quaffle under control ! " Seamus yelled loudly.

Dean looked at his friend for a moment before he called something to Jimmy Peakes, the beater for Gryffindor.

Not even a minute later, a Buldger flew past Seamus' ear. Still a little baffled, he was just in time to see how Dean gave the Beater's bat back to Jimmy.

" Right mate, I understand... not another word is coming from me."

The players were focussed; flying across the field and never losing sight of their opponents . The tension increased.

Ravenclaw students encouraged their keeper, Grant Page who was seemingly looking a bit defeated when Demelza Robins scored by sending the Quaffle through the middle ring.

Gryffindor took the lead by seventy points.

Slytherin students took this moment as an opportunity to sing once again :

"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing :
Weasley is our king."

" Ignore them Ron ! You are doing great !" Lavender yelled louder, trying to surpass the singing.

" Oh lord, Ravenclaw just performed a Parkin's Pincer !" Neville muttered.

And then in the midst of all the excitement, Cho Chang flew straight upwards with her right hand already reaching out.

Ginny's eyes grew with worry when she figured out what was happening : " Harry, she saw it ! Cho saw the Snitch!"

But Harry was already on the move; he knew that Cho was after the Snitch from the moment she made a quite jerky movement with her broomstick.

He shifted his weight a bit, so he could fly with much more speed. This was it: if he caught the small gold-coloured sphere with silver wings , Gryffindor would win.

One step closer to the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup.

Cho and Harry were flying side by side, both wanting to succeed.

Just a little bit closer …

And then it was all over. Students were euphoric; laughing and celebrating.

Some Ravenclaw players shook their fist in the air as a sign of victory, others hugged each other.

" We lost." Hermione stated as she watched how Ron and Harry shook the hands of the opposite team. Even though both boys tried to hide it; it was very clear that they were crushed.

" I'm looking forward to an evening full of complaining and analysing." Lavender added sarcastically.

" Leave him with Harry in the common room and let them sulk together." Ginny commented.

" Maybe we should go to them." Seamus suggested as he was already leaving the stand. Lavender and Neville nodded as they followed him.

Luna let her lion roar one last time before she made her way through the crowd.

Ginny and Hermione were walking a few feet away from them; talking about the Quidditch match ... well Ginny was doing all the talking, Hermione was just listening, occasionally murmuring something in agreement.

They were almost at the field when they heard voices behind them.

" Look who we have here ...Granger and Weasley. On your way to join the loser team ?" Blaise grinned as he took a few steps closer.

" Participating is more important than winning." Hermione commented dryly.

" Only a true loser would say that."

Ginny growled loudly : " I would rather be a loser than a pathetic idiot."

" What did you just call me ?" Blaise sneered , " I dare you to repeat it."

" With pleasure ..."

But before Ginny could say another word, Hermione pulled her away. " I thought you were the one who said to just ignore them. I suggest you follow your own advice."

"But this is completely differently situation. I am defending the honour of us Gryffindors."

Hermione smiled when she saw how passionate Ginny was about this. " I know you are. But sometimes the best way to hurt someone is just to ignore them."

Without waiting for her friend to respond Hermione started to walk away, still pulling Ginny along with her.

" Oh –" Pansy called after them, her voice was filled with amusement when she continued "- would you look at that Draco dear, They can't even handle a small argument and they call Blaise pathetic."

Both Gryffindor girls turned around, seeing how Pansy, who was clinging to Draco's arm, approached them.

" Make sure to let the other Weasley know that he is indeed our king." Draco taunted.

And then it seemed like time stood still.

Hermione stood there. Frozen and completely numb as the reality of it swept over her.

That voice, it was ... No it couldn't.

She must have heard it wrong ... Of course that would be it. She was confusing reality with her fantasies.

Because there was no possible way that he...the idea alone was just preposterous.

" Oi Granger, stop staring at me. Your eyes are starting to pop out" Draco said harshly, bringing Hermione back to her senses.

She blinked a few times, her face paled with every second that passed. No no no, this wasn't happening. This couldn't be true.

There was no more denying as she heard him speak once again. And without saying another word Hermione turned around and ran towards the Castle.

" Hermione ! Where are you going ?" Ginny called after her; sounding panicky.

But she didn't respond, she blocked out the laughter coming from the Slytherins who found her sudden departure quite hilarious.

She didn't care, all of it didn't matter at this moment so she kept running.

Only one thought crossed her mind.

It was him.

I can't believe that this story reached 800 reads that is just beyond amazing.
I can't thank you all enough, it really means the world to me !                       

Credits go out to my beta Wisteriamoon for editing this chapter.
And I would like to dedicate this chapter to HanNana because her comments made me smile :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1K 95 5
Struck by a rare poison that induces sleep during an Auror mission, Hermione has one week to make a choice whether to stay in the world where everyth...
34.6K 871 41
Draco writes to her. Hermione writes to him. Who knew? △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ Short, unrelated stories of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger made from th...
38.9K 883 31
written by RiverWriter His entire world shifted and he was suddenly certain that his life was no longer really his own, it belonged to her. He could...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...