Trapped 3: Together Forever (...

By WereNotInvisible

Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before y... More

Trapped 3: Together Forever (Sequel To Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked)
Chapter 1-We Meet Again
Chapter 2-The Comeback Kids
Chapter 3-Getting The Word Out
Chapter 4-Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 5-A Date With WHO?!?
Chapter 6-First Date
Chapter 7-Alone
Chapter 8-Breaking Up
Chapter 9-Last Chance To Take Him Back
Chapter 10-New Girl
Chapter 11-War
Chapter 12-Liam To The Rescue
Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge
Chapter 14-Seperate Ways
Chapter 15-Plan B
Chapter 16-Odd Bonding
Chapter 17-101 Heartbreak Lane
Chapter 18-I Won His Heart
Chapter 19-A Not So Nice Surprise
Chapter 20-Locked In
Chapter 21-A Night of Drinking
Chapter 22-Hello Tour, Goodbye Liz
Chapter 23-Odd Discoveries and Annoying Roommates
Chapter 24-Someone's In Love
Chapter 25-I Totally Just Blew It
Chapter 26-Finding Zayn
Chapter 27-Lost
Chapter 28-Crazy?
Chapter 29-Deadly Secrets
Chapter 30-Coming Clean
Chapter 31-Caught In A Trap
Chapter 32-A Big Red Sign That Reads "Danger! Trouble Ahead!"
Chapter 33-It's All Downhill From Here.....Literally
Chapter 34-Shit's Gettin' Real
Chapter 35-Unexpected.....
Chapter 36-Welcome To The World Dylan Riley Payne
Chapter 37-A New Mother
Chapter 38-By My Side
Chapter 39-I'd Take A Grenade For Ya...Or A Bullet In This Case...
Chapter 40-Weak
Chapter 41-We Can't Just Leave Him
Chapter 43-You Can't Please Everybody
Chapter 44-I Really Love You....No Not You
Chapter 45-The List
Chapter 46-Lost And Found
Chapter 47-Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 48-Save Me
Chapter 49-A Sudden Change In Home
Chapter 50-His Inner Demon
Chapter 51-Prentending To Not Care Is Harder Than It Seems
Chapter 52-11:11
Chapter 53-Near Death Expierences Are Never Fun

Chapter 42-Can I Have This Dance?

3.6K 105 29
By WereNotInvisible

"Were you guys arguing downstairs?" Zayn asks as he opens up his bedroom door.

"No," I mutter.

I walk inside and walk over to Zayn's bed and then lay down on it. I cover my face with my hands as I begin to feel tears form in my eyes. My hands are suddenly removed from my face when I notice Zayn lying on top of me. He smirks but then I just pull my hands away and recover my face. Zayn gets up and walks over to his dresser to grab some clothes.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"Yes," I mumble.

"Here. Catch," he calls as he tosses me a pair of his boxers and one of his T-shirts. I look at the front of the T-shirt to notice that it has Fuck You written on the front. I remember seeing Zayn wearing this shirt before. I strip off my sweatpants and tank top to put on the clothes that Zayn gave me. When I finish changing, I tuck myself in under the covers and begin to drift off to sleep.

It's killing me not being with Liam.............

I miss him.............

*Liam's POV*

"That bastard....." I mutter as I watch Liz head upstairs with Zayn to sleep together.

"Are you jealous?" Harry asks.

"I just can't stand seeing with her with him. She's making a mistake......." I mumble.

"You just miss her......." Harry whispers as he pats my shoulder.

"I don't just miss her.........I'm in love with her........" I admit.

"So then win her back."

"How?!?" I wonder, "she hates me-"

"She doesn't hate you. She thinks that you hate her-"

"I could never hate her-"

"Well then prove that to her!" Harry yells.

"HOW?!?!"

"What does she love?" Harry asks.

"Dance and music," I answer.

"OK, put that stuff together. Did she ever go to prom?"

"No. Nobody asked her and she wasn't that into it."

"Well then get her into it. Surprise her. Plan something romantic," Harry encourages.

"But what if it doesn't work?" I ask after a couple moments of hard thinking.

"If it doesn't work then I don't think it's worth trying to win Liz back......" Harry whispers, "let's plan a mini prom."

I watch as Harry dashes down the basement and when I hear the sudden noise of shifting objects, I decide to go downstairs to see what all the racket's about. I watch as Harry pushes objects over to the walls of the basement to make room in the center to represent the dance floor.

"Thank you so much for helping me with this," I tell Harry.

"Anything for my best friend."

When Harry shuffles everything out of the way, he heads upstairs to get more supplies for my mini prom with Liz. When he disappears, I have a seat in the chair that we always trapped Liz in. Oh, the memories I've had with her.......

I just hope this plan works.......

"Wow. This place looks AMAZING!!" I cheer when I notice Harry's finished project.

"Hey, it gave me something to do," Harry chuckles, "oh, I forgot something."

I give Harry a look of confusion. What could he possibly have forgotten?!? I follow him as he runs upstairs to his bedroom when suddenly he opens up his closet and shoves a bag in my face. I step back, startled by his sudden action.

"What is this-" I begin.

"Put this on," Harry commands.

"Dude it's 8:30 at night. She's probably sleeping. I'll do it in the morning-"

"No......do it now," Harry instructs.

"But she's in Zayn's room-"

"How much does she mean to you?" Harry interrupts.

"What does this have to do with anything-"

"Just answer the freaking question!" Harry yells.

"A LOT OK!!" I yell.

"Well then go in there and tell her that you need to talk to her and then lead her downstairs-"

"Why can't you do it?" I ask, slowly becoming annoyed at my arguing with Harry.

"Alright, fine, I will. You put this on, and I'll get Liz-"

"What is this anyway?" I ask.

"A tuxedo that I picked out. It matches Liz's dress," Harry answers, "now shut up, stop arguing, and get dressed and get downstairs as soon as you're finished."

I roll my eyes in annoyance but eventually take Harry's advice. I walk into the bathroom and quickly change into the tux. When I finish, I fix my hair and then quickly make my way to the basement. I awkwardly wait in the center of the basement, right underneath the disco ball. I just hope this works.

*Liz's POV*

As I'm in the middle of my peaceful sleep in Zayn's arms, I'm suddenly awoken by Harry.

"Get up. I've got a surprise for you," he whispers in my ear.

"What?" I ask, still sleepy.

"Follow me," he instructs quietly.

I groan and roll out of bed. Harry proceeds into the hallway and I follow him since he's not leaving me with a choice. I open up the rather large bag to find it to be a beautiful periwinkle dress. How did he know that it's one of my favorite colors?!? I put the dress on and look at myself when suddenly I wonder what Harry's planning.......

He's up to something........

I put on very little makeup, a little bit of eye shadow, a dab of mascara, a bit of blush, and some chapstick. I look in the bottom of the bag to notice that there's a pair of silver heels in the bottom. I slip them on and put in some small silver hoops and then head out of the bathroom. When I walk out, I see Harry standing outside, waiting for me.

"Wow........you look..........wow," Harry stutters.

"Wow. Great vocabulary," I giggle.

"Come with me," Harry instructs as he holds out his elbow for me to link arms with him.

I groan at the fact that Harry won't tell me anything or answer any of my questions. Harry leads me downstairs into the living room when I notice nothing out of the ordinary. Did he get me dressed up for nothing?!?

Harry opens the basement door and tells me to head downstairs. After giving him a confused look, he just nods and smiles. As I head downstairs, I notice that the lights are turned off. I flick the light switch on and all of a sudden I see this beautiful scenery that feels like a dream. I gasp and cover my mouth in a mixture of shock and surprise. I turn around to see Liam smiling underneath the disco ball. He looks so handsome......

"Liam......" I smile, unable to come up with any other words.

"Hi," he smiles.

"Did you do all this?" I ask as I admire the beautiful basement.

"Harry came up with the idea. I really want you back and I figured if I impressed you you'd take me back."

"But I thought you were mad at me?" I ask.

"I could never be mad at you," he whispers as he takes my hands.

Liam leads me over to the stereo and pushes play and then leads me over to the dance floor. He leaves me for a second to turn off the lights and then he rejoins me, making me feel like the only girl in the world. When I hear Can I Have This Dance? from High School Musical 3: Senior Year begin to play, a huge smile appears on my face.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, "for being such an idiot."

"We all are at times," Liam laughs, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you more," I say, no matter how corny it may have sound, I thought I just had to say it anyway.

"I've never stopped loving you," Liam whispers.

"Same here," I reply as I feel Liam kiss me.

Liam places his arms on my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck. Liam's always made me feel special. He truly does love me. No guy that I know would go to this much trouble just to take me back.

"So does this mean that we're back together?" Liam asks.

"Yes, yes this does," I smile as I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Why are you crying?" Liam asks when he puts his thumb on my face and wipes my tears away.

"Because I've missed you so much. I love you Liam. I really do."

"I love you too Liz...........and that's why I've wanted to ask you this," he begins while he gets down on one knee, "I fell in love with you the day I laid my eyes on you, and I've never stopped loving you since. You mean the world to me, and I want to keep you and have you be mine for the rest of our lives. I want to spend eternity with you. Together forever. I can't imagine being apart from you and not having you in my life. You're my special girl, and you're most definitely the one for me. Elizabeth Thompson, would you like the honor of being Mrs. Payne?"

"Oh my god........" I stutter as I can feel myself crying, "oh my god. I don't know what to say."

"You could say yes," Liam laughs.

"Liam........" I smile, "I'm.........I'm speechless."

"Please say something before I throw up," Liam laughs once again, "you don't know how nervous I was to ask you so if you say no I'm really screwed."

"Did you mean all that?" I ask, referring to his little speech.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? So is that a yes?"

"That's a big, fantastic, wonderful, honest yes," I smile as I place a long, romantic kiss on his lips as we just continue dancing in each others arms for the rest of the night, not leaving each others side the entire time, "I love you Liam."

"I love you too Liz."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 572 31
Buffy and Sam are back, except this time things things are are different. Really different. Things have changed, for the better... or is it for the w...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...