Louis Imagines

By 1975-Narry

imagines that I've made about Louis Tomlinson More

Louis Imagines
~Louis Imagine~
{Louis imagine}
••Louis Imagine••
/Louis Imagine\
--6--
--7--
--8--
--9--
--10--
--11--
--12--
--13--
--14--
--15--
--16-- (my shot at a hybrid imagine....or whatever it's called...)
--17--
--19--
--20-- For Ariana
--21--
--22--
--23-- For Jessa

--18--

2.8K 104 5
By 1975-Narry

||

Louis' POV:

I was sitting on a couch at a party...her party. I was surprised when she invited me...well, she herself didn't invite me...it was one of her friends handing me a piece of paper. All of her friends were head over heels for me, but to her...it's like I don't exist. That's what makes me like her. The fact that she pretends I'm not here makes me want her more. All of a sudden, one of her friends sat on my lap and began to play with the collar of my shirt.

"Hey, Louis." She was trying to be seductive; it wasn't working.

"Oh, hey Sammi."

"I'm so glad you could make it..."

She trailed her hands down my chest and that's when I pushed her off my lap and stood up.

"Where's (y/n)?"

Her friend laughed.

"How should I know? The last time I saw her she was trying to make it down the stairs without ripping her dress..."

Her friend laughs again.

"It's so tight, Louis. But she insisted that it made her look good."

I had to find her...not for the purpose of seeing her in a tight dress...but just to see her. It was quite hard to find her; she had a really big house. I had bumped into her friends Mandy and Clare when I had finally spotted (y/n). She was with one of the guys who worked at a bar a couple blocks away.

"Louis! I can't believe you actually came!" Mandy said as she and Clare hugged me.

I didn't understand why (y/n)'s friends liked me so much.

"Uh...yeah. I guess it's better than sitting home doing nothing."

The girls laughed.

"You're so funny, Louis!" Clare giggled.

"I don't know what was so funny about that...but thanks...I guess."

I really wanted to talk to (y/n)...or at least tried to. While she was talking to the guy from the bar, she looked over at me and our eyes locked. She had stopped talking and started to smile. Was she finally admitting my existence? That's when I felt Mandy and Clare tugging on my arms.

"Dance with us, Louis," they whined.

Before I could say no, they both pulled me to where other people were dancing. I had lost sight of (y/n).

"You can definitely dance better than that, Louis. I know that cause you took me to prom," Clare said.

Actually, she took me. I wanted to take (y/n), but she had told me she already had a date when she actually didn't; she was alone at prom.

"Are you not having fun?" Mandy asked.

I shook my head no.

"Maybe this will help."

Then without any warning, her lips pressed against mine. This wasn't the first time one of (y/n)'s friends had kissed me. It's happened many times before. And just like the times before, I would kiss them back just to make them happy. I knew it would be leading them on, but I didn't know what else to do. Someone cleared their throat then. Mandy backed away from me and there stood (y/n).

"I hope i wasn't interrupting anything," her melodic voice rang through my ears.

And Sammi was right; (y/n)'s dress was tight.

"No, you weren't. But did you know that Louis is a great kisser?" Mandy asked.

(y/n) smiled.

"No...I didn't. I hope you don't mind me stealing him for awhile."

Mandy and Clare began to giggle.

"Go right ahead, (y/n). He's all yours."

(y/n) held her hand out for mine and I took it. Right then I felt something. I wasn't sure how to explain it, but I kept wondering if she felt it too. She was leading me to the back of her house and out to her backyard; no one was there. She continued to lead me into the garden where we stopped at a huge water fountain with a Cupid statue in the middle.

"My father brought my mother out here when he had a party like this..." (y/n) began; she never let go of my hand.

"My mother said that the stars lit up the sky so beautifully that night..."

We looked up at the sky, but there were no stars. I had looked down at (y/n) and saw her beginning to frown.

"Do you...do you miss them?" I asked.

Her parents had died in a horrible car accident years ago.

"Everyday I do. There's always something exciting going on that I would want to tell my mum. Or some jerk tries to mess with me and I would want my dad to take care of it. But I'm all alone...in this big house. That's why I have these parties all the time."

I was surprised that she still hasn't let go of my hand.

"My parents told me this is where they knew were meant for each other..." she whispered.

My heart was trying to beat right out of my chest.

"Louis...why did you come tonight?"

She looked up at me and I stared into her eyes.

"I...well...I...uh..."

(y/n) began to giggle.

"You're cute when you're nervous."

She let go of my hand and brought both of her hands to my face. Her hands were so soft and it was making my heart beat faster.

"Maybe this will help calm your nerves..."

She stood on her toes and stared into my eyes before placing her lips on mine. I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her like I truly meant it. I couldn't believe that she was kissing me. Out of all the other guys at the party, she chose to kiss me. When she pulled away, I say her bite her lip.

"Mandy wasn't kidding," she nervously laughed.

I removed my hands from her waist and nervously laughed too.

"Do you like her?" (y/n) asked.

I shook my head no.

"What about Sammi? Or Clare? Do you like them?"

I shook my head no again.

"I'm only asking because...well, they always say such good things about you. Louis' a good kisser. Louis is really funny. Or Louis would be the best guy ever to have as a boyfriend."

Her friends really said that about me?

"They seem to like you...a lot, Louis...and I don't like it."

My eyes widened.

"I always see them with you...and I know you don't like it. I can see it in your eyes. You would rather be somewhere else then to have three girls all over you," (y/n) laughed, "Which is like most boys' fantasies. Having girls all over them. But I know you're not like that..."

I opened my mouth to speak but she placed her fingers to my lips.

"I know you like me, Louis. They've told me...many times actually. And you know what I thought?"

I shook my head no.

"I thought that they were just playing tricks on me because why would one of the cutest guys I know like me?"

I took her fingers away from my lips so I could speak.

"It's because you're not like the other girls. You're perfect..."

I saw (y/n) blush.

"It's true, (y/n)."

She smiled then hugged me.

"I think this water fountain is magical..." she whispered.

"I do too..."

I felt her sigh.

"If only there were stars out...this night would be perfect."

I looked up at the night sky and smiled. There were two little stars shining bright.

"(y/n), look," I said as I pointed to the sky.

She looked up and she smiled too.

"Now everything is perfect."

She wrapped her arms around me again and I heard her mumble, "Thank you mum and dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
527K 2.3K 45
Doing dirty imagines with Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn! Don't read if you aren't prepared to read sexual content! Sorry if your ovaries explode
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
64K 225 8
Erotica Fun Stories that you will love Lust For the dirty minded people out there