Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasu...

By MadelineLee

Takara Imarne, a strong, sensitive, lovely girl who is timid an shy at times but can open up to only one pers... More

Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasure
first round of the chunin exam
Second round of the chunin exam
Training for the final round. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Final round of the chunin exam. (Sasuke's point of view.)
My only and greatest weakness.
Fight me!
Beauty and love? What are they?
The curing of nightmares.
Runaway with me.
The wrong name.
Two years later, the angel eyes see again.
Unveiling secrets.
Don't scare me.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Preparation of Itachi's death while going insane. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's dying wish and Sasuke's memories. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Insanity as a weapon.
The heart of stone cracks.
Eyes seeing everything.
Returning home.
Pushing the boundaries of life and death.
The Angel's Eyes Close. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's gift to Sasuke. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Rebuilding and reviving.
Danzo's rage.
Takara's strategy.
Unveiling Sasuke.
Truly.
Truthfully die. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Missions again.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Akatsuki (Sasuke's point of view.)
The Eight tails.
Mission report.
This is war.
Proving that I love you.

Third, yet not last, round of the chunin exams

5.1K 137 24
By MadelineLee

We made it through. I felt everyone I wanted to, there with my team and I. Sasuke, Spirit sand boy, Lee, everyone but I have to admit I hate one person that was there....Kabuto. I want to kill him so badly.

"Because more of you got through then we thought we're going to have to do a peliminary round." The girl running the second round announced and I dug my fingeres into my palms, making them bleed.

"Takara, calm down." Rei scolded with a venomus voice.

"Yeah, it's not like we'll lose or anything." Saeko sighed.

"You're ringht." I sighed back, reliecing my long, pointed nails.

After they explained everything they showed the first competers on the bored. Takara vs Kabuto. I grew a smirk on my face. I'll finally kill him.

Everyone but us left the areana and I just sighed and crossed my arms, loosing my smirk. "Well this won't do any good." I sighed.

"Getting scared already, Takara?" He questioned with a match of my prievious expression.

"Ha! You wish! The only thing I'm getting is bored, I hate making the first move so I'll be waiting for you but you over think everything and take forever so I'm just going to take a nap over here." I sighed, turning my back on him.

He through kuni at me. "Oh no you don't!" He yelled. I turned around and sighed as the kuni came into contact with me they turned into butterflies. A whisper of the fluttering wings comforted my ears as the insects flew by me.

"That won't work, you know that close combat is my strong point so you stay away but it's also yours, also you can't touch me from there, but I could kill you with a click of my fingers from where ever you are." I grinned. I pulled out my violin. I won't take him into my mind or I'll kill everyone here so I think I'll just torture him in this world. "I didn't write anything for you, I'm sorry, I didn't have enough time so I'll do a cover. What song to sing?" I thought out loud.

"So you're going to try and drive me to suicide? You should know by now that I can escape that." He spat, keeping his over conferdant smirk.

"I don't need to drive you to suicide by taking you to another world, no, that's only one thing me and my violin can do. I can torture you in this world just as easily." As I said that I heard gasping and hearts racing. "Hello by evanescence!" I grinnedd through my mask and started playing. "Play ground, school bell rings again." I smiled as I sung he hit the ground with fear surrounding him as my voice overflowed his ears with the soft, mellow tone of my voice. "Rain clouds come to play again, has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello, I'm your mind giving you some one to talk to, hello." 

With that he screamed so loud he coughed up blood that came from his self damaged lungs from such fear overtaking him in a screaching, painful vibration to the ears of everyone in the areana. "No! Shut up! Don't you go on about peoples hearts? Do you even have one?!"

"No, I don't think I do, anymore." I smiled as I put my violin away when I got bored and annoyed at him overtaking my voice with his painful screaches of agony. "I havn't felt it since this time four years ago. Right before our very eyes, you watched as well, didn't you?" I smiled, looking up at the dreamy, blue sky with the curved, fluffy patterns of the clouds.

"I remember, she was weak and pitiful, just like you!" He hissed at me and his look of fear turned into a look of cockieness, matching his now calm and spitful voice.

I got so pissed off, I ripped off the cloth over my eyes and activated my sharingan over my rinnegan. "Sharingan!" I was loud and heared everyone gasp again. I ran at him without thinking of course as where my iris should be, turned red with three six like dots inside the red iris and the should be white space of my eye turning an ebony colour matching my pupil.

"Takara, he's playing you! Calm down and think before you-" I interuped Saeko in fustration, I know he is messing with me yet I don't care one bit.

"Shut up or I'll kill you as well!" I yelled, my voice changed from a happy, bubbly, smile complemented voice to a angerd, violent spit of poison. I watched Kabuto and saw him get ready to move so I forced my weight down, sending me to fly faster through the air. I sent all of my chackra to my nails and sliced at him, making the ground tear up into tiny shreds of rock and dust that flew into the blur of a moving opponent of mine. "You have no right to say such things about a person who was as amazing as she was!" I dug my nails into the now slorted ground and threw my feet infront of me to kick him, giving him as much pain as possible as he slammed into the wall, forming a crater with cracks and dust being composed.

"She should have died sooner." He panted still keeping his disgusting, infuriating smirk that sickened me.

I ran up to him but jumped, swiftly as my feet stayed in a defening silence as they came into contact with the areana wall. I was running up, faster and faster the more pissed off I got. I came into contact with the rail that stood infront of my team and Saskues and stabbed the railing with my small, delicate looking hand. "Takara, he is planning something!" Rei pleaded, gesturing me to stop being reckless.

I death stared her with my oddly colured and shaped, poison filled, angered eyes. "Shut up! No one will stop me from killing him!" I looked down at a now healed Kabuto. "Bastard!" I cursed and sighed trying to relax as my breath fluttered my eyes shut mking my lashes linger at the skin on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes to see Sasuke smirking at me in shock and impressed look. I smiled as his look calmed me down so easily as the dark mysery filled eyes showed me relief from anger until the gaze was interupted by a shattering, sickening voice."I'm waiting." His voice spat with patronisation.

I looked down and growled at Kabuto's attitude. "You know when ever you see a butterfly it means someone is going to die." I flung my legs over the cold rail as I reliesed my hand from the torn up metal, sittin up in an elegant, lady like position. "I'm going to end this quickly." I smirked back as I crossed my leg over the other, quickly making a circular motion with my foot. "Crystal stye, crystal jade prison!" I shouted, doing the correct hand movments to perfect the stolen jutsu.  By a spit second he was covered in a sparkling, scolpture of a pinkish-red haze.  I stood up on the rail, still with my leg crossed over the other, kepping my feet close as my arms spred out, either side of me with my wrist bent down in a delicate position, following long, ivory fingers. I closed my eyes and kept my smirk to the crystalised body. "Fly, my darlings, fly." I said in a sweet voice, reliecing the blue and black haze of the fluttering wings that marked me as who I am. "Now....Shatter!" I cursed as the insects came into contact with the statchue and letting out an ear piercing cry of agony to everyone as the sharp, shards of sparkling earth scattered the grund. "Damb it! Just die already!" I screached as I jumped down into a swift dive.

He caught me and threw me at the wall, violently making my eyes squeeze shut with strength. His hands created a haze of glowing, emerald green. As he was about to kill me me I swung open my eyes and they widend in fear as he came closer, faster and faster, giving not much time to think or react in anyway. He hit me with so much power, a heartless, mercy killing pain entered my heart and caused me to cough and whimper like an injured puppy. "He won't except dis-loyalty, Takara. You know what you have to do."He whispered into my ear.

"Shut up!" I screached in a deafening, blood filled tone as I dug my nails into his patalla, shattering the bone in his muscular leg, causing him to scream in agony. I repeated this to his other knee and kicked him away with my chackra following my movment in my foot, making the force more powerful. He flew into the wall again, head first, creating uncontousness to overcome him.

"Takara wins." The proctor announced, not coughing for once. I sware this guy needs a doctor.

I smiled and ran back up the areana wall, without a sound from my feet as I landed inbetween Sasuke and Rei. "I'm very impressed." I heard Sasuke's dark voice cover his heart beat as he whispered a breath of warm mint into the air.

"Ha, that's supprising." I giggled as my eyes swung shut.

"How?" 

"Not only was I not thinking over my moves, I got reckless and my emoations overtook me, not to mention the fact that I was holding back." I smiled through my mask as I glanced my eyes at his.

He stood there in shock for a few seconds with a light shade of rose over his light ivory, flawless skin. He shook it off as his jet black, angel eyes turned to meet mine, bringing a smirk for his lips to outline. "With me you won't have to hold back."

I smiled and closed my eyes of a fleeting second before opening them again, making my sight go from his feet to his spiked, onyx hair. "Good, that makes it more fun." My eyes everted to the bored to reviel Sasuke's name. "Go, and don't lose." I encouraged. 

"I won't." He sung as his eyes fell shut as he walked away.

I suddenly froze and looked back at the bored. He is versing Saeko. Who should I cheer for? Darn it! I've known Saeko forever and used to like her but she's an utter bitch. But I've known Sasuke for only a few days and already like him. "The Uchiha? This will be interesting." She smirked and sighed at the same time as she jumped over the rails. Her firey, red hair flew up as she fell to the floor, landing with no noise at all. Sasuke was now at the bottom floor with his, hands in his pockets with attitude that drew me in with his now emotionless, pale face. I flung my eyes from the dark boy to the firey girl. Saeko had her bangs pinned to the back of hre head, creating a spiky pony tail. Her hair came down to her shoulders and framed her face perfectly, matching her personality like a photo taken then and there. Her eyes were moss green and her skin had a perfect, natural tann. Her green top was halter necked with a v-cut neck line. the fabric covered her chest , lightly and barly because she is kind of a skank and cuts her clothing. The fabric was cut at a point, pointing to her belly button with the neck line and her short skirt was secured by a red rope around her hips and matched the short shorts undernieth. 

"Beguin!" The proctor announced/ coughed.

"Hell yeah!" Saeko yelled and smashed her guitar into the ground where Sasuke was. He was fast and swift, just dodging the cratered earth her insroment left. "Get back here, ya emo!"

He sighed at her comment and stared at her with his now crimsen, satanic sharingan eyes. He threw kuni at her and she used her guitar to block. They were both extreamly fast and made swift, gracful movments through the air that made theit hair dance around their faces. "You're stong, I'm glad; I won't have to hold back." Sasuke smirked, keeping theblood colour in his unique eyes.

"You've seen nothing yet, Uchiha!" Saeko scraped her foot along the gravel on the ground, forming a line that followed her movments. "Shirek jutsu!" She yelled making the sighns with her feminine shaped hands. 

Sasuke scrunched his face up and held onto his ears as his eyes grew into a fustrated and pained expression. As his eyes flew shut, he was struck making Sakura and Naruto squeeze the rail in worry, making their nuckles turn white. Saeko came from behind him and struck him right in the middle of spine with the force of her chakra at her finger tips. Sasuke was forced through the air but caught himself, landing on his hands then flipping onto his feet into the perfect stance. "Fire style, phoenix flower jutsu!" He yelled, making the sighns as fast as sound it's self. He shot fire from his mouth, the warmth hitting my face making me grin at his power like a psycho maniac. Saeko was annoyed and dodged quickly yet managed to get struck by one she didn't notice because she was getting slutty again as Sasuke distracted her with his chrmed smirk. "Ts, I'm dissapointed; I expected you to be just as good as Takara but this is just lame." With that I felt my cheeks burn a bit. 

"You're comparing me to that little shit?! She's nothing compared to me!" Saeko insaulted as I sat on the floor and watched through the bars of the railing not feeling anything differnt at all.

"Whatever you think, but I'd rather fight her." He sighed as he eyed her movments. 

"Ha, I've already got a fan." I smirked as I grew a little more attached to him as he spoke.

"Only because you're going to loose, Uchiha!" She yelled running at him without a sound in her steps. She swung her fist into the direction of his face not noting that he already wasn't there but behind the skank.

"You're such a looser." He sighed with no emotion as he pinned her down so her face was slammed into the rough gravle. 

"You're wrong!" She growled as she jumpped out of his reach, quickly.

He watched closly at her movments since there was no noise coming from her at all, until he found it; a faint, barly there, quiet, heavy breath of the tired girl. "You're getting sloppy." He said turning his back on the clone and facing the actual girl. They flew into his reach with there feet aiming at his stomch until they were gripped by their thin ankles and flung, high into the air. He jumped up as one poofed away, grabbing hold of her body and turning her head colse to the ground and forced his weight to send both of them flying down, violently.

Her head slammed into the ground forming a crater as he landed perfectly on his feet, calmy, silently. "You barstard." She hissed in pain until darkness consumed her sight.

I grinned in approval at his moves as did his team and sensei. Rei growled at me. "Why are you so happy!?" 

"Because I don't like her." I sighed, loosing my emotion. She growled again, louder as Sasuke was next to me once again. "I'm very impressed with that performance, Sasuke." I smirked at his emotionless face.

That emotionless face turned to a copy of my smirk as his sharingan faded to colourless black. "You've seen nothing yet." With that I closed my eyes and giggled like the bubbly girl I am and thought about everything once his sensei took him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 30
Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an unknown illness which makes her cough up b...
340K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
699K 31K 196
Everything was normal, until you met him. [Name] [last name], an innocent young girl who has been raised in a quite and distant little small village...
2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...