Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine

143K 5.8K 1.6K
By mizpanda

Okay so the amount of times I've seen comments saying this reminds me of the anime 'kaichou maidsama' I think thats how it spelled. People say it reminds them of the two main characters.

I ignored it at first but finally I decided to look it up. I used to love anime when I was younger but then stopped watching, didn't have time. Anyway, I looked it up to read about it and omg.

It's kind of an anime version of this book! And the guy is blonde too.. and hot for an anime guy.

So basically it resembles it because of the romance between the guy and the girl.

Misaki (Main girl) is like Milan because she's hotheaded, independent, tries to hide feelings, is a maid, works hard etc.

Didn't really read up to much about Usui. All I know is he enjoyed teasing her and apparently acts like Xander. Well I'm guessing since a hella lot of you said it.

Then Misaki apparently likes Usui after a while but won't admit feelings... remind you of anyone?! And Usui is super protective and shiz. Anyway reading about it, it kind of sounds similar. I really wanna check it out but I don't have time.

I'm gonna read up about it more maybe and look at small vids on youtube. Anyway otaku198.. I think thats the username, sent me this video of them. I thought it was cute so I decided to share it. If you like anime, you should prob check it out and tell me if it's like it. I'm not gonna bother watching it if it's eh.

Apparently there is some guy like  Nick who cockblocks the relationship and makes the main guy jealous and annoyed.

On another note, new chapter! Enjoy!

(Not edited)

-------------

"What did you guys even talk about?" 

"I kind of was a bitch first" I shrugged before smirking, "I managed to make his weak side appear. He literally looked like a fly caught in a spider's trap"

"Okay calm down Hades" He chuckled, "You looked so evil there"

"It wasn't meant to be mean though. I just made it appear so he could see I was right, which I was" 

"He's not going to come after and try kill you, is he?"

I shook my head, "No" A huge smile grew on my face, "I kicked his butt. I got him in the balls then kicked his jaw"

"You shouldn't sound so excited about that"

I pouted. I expected some compliment that I could stand up for myself. 

"But good job" 

I hid the smile.

"But next time, I won't forgive you so easy. Liar."

"I didn't lie. I was going to the shop too!" 

"Mh- is that Nicole?" Xander slowed the car.

My eyes searched out the windows before they landed on Nick on the side of the road. He was with some other guy who didn't seem to happy.

The other guy.. both his ears were pierced and his lip. My god, his body was basically made of tattoos. "Is he alright?" I frowned.

"He's fine"

"Xander. I'm serious" He sighed beside me but hesitantly stopped the car, pulling up beside him.

Almost immediately the guy beside Nick looked up. I got out of the car ignoring Xander's demand not to and walked over to Nick.

"Who the hell is this bitch?" The guy growled.

"Call me a bitch again and I'll shove my foot so far up your butt it'll come through your mouth" I looked to Nick, "Hey"

His eyes went past me toward Xander behind me. "H-hi" He turned back to the man, "I didn't plan to meet up with her. Can we do this another time?"

They basically had a staring competition before the guy finally nodded his head. "Whatever" He turned on his heel and stormed off. "NICE FEMININE WALK Y-"

Xander silenced me by covering my mouth, "What did I say about getting in trouble?"

I rolled my eyes before my brow furrowed. Nick began walking off, keeping his head low, "I'll see you around Millie"

"Bye.."

"Can he not think for himself?"

"What?" I looked up to Xander.

"Millie. That's my name for you"

Wow.

-------------------------------------------

"No"

"Yes"

"No. I'm not wearing a dress"

"You are. You have to"

"I don't have to"

"You're my maid so you do"

I put my hands on my hips, "You're pulling the maid card again. Fine. You're not allowed kiss, touch or even flirt with me then" 

He blinked before standing up and brushing his hand through his hair. He walked over to me but I didn't budge, just stared at him directly in the eye. I didn't even know what was happening until his hands wrapped around my waist and tugged me toward him.

He leaned in and began kissing down my neck. We were in a god damn shop!

"Xander"I hissed, pushing on his chest weakly. He pulled back, a glint in his eyes before bringing his lips to mine.

After two more seconds of pushing his chest my hands automatically wrapped around his neck while my dumb ass began kissing him back.

He pulled away, eyeing me, "Sorry, what did you just say? I can't kiss you?"

I blinked, my breath taken away.

"You-" I didn't know what to say, "I hate you"

He smiled, "Just try on a dress, please"

I frowned, "Fine, but I'm not wearing it"

He offered me a confused look which I simply  ignored. I picked up the three dresses and brought them to the changing room.

Pretty much an hour later after some arguing we came to an agreement.

I'd wear a dress but he had no say in which one to pick.

"Black? Aren't you sick of black?"

"No, I'm sick of you being judgmental" I smiled adoringly at the dress. It was a body hugging type of dress that stopped just above the knee. It had half way down lacy sleeves as well and I loved it the moment I saw it.

I went to pull out my card but he stopped me.

"I'm buying it"

"Eh no"

"Eh, yeah. You don't even want a dress so I'm buying it"

"I really do like this so I'm buying it"

"Fine then I'm treating you"

"No"

He picked up the dress, ignoring me and walked to the counter, placing it down. I quickly tugged out the card and almost yelled in the girl's face, "I'm paying"

"Ignore her" Xander sighed and before I could do anything, he popped his card in the machine. I tried to tug it out but he easily held me back and I sighed when the transaction went through.

"You didn't have to do that, Xander"

He turned to me with a small smile, "I wanted to. Although I wish you'd actually tell me what you want" I frowned. I felt bad when people treated me to stuff.

"A puppy!" I cried out, "I want a puppy"

I don't know where it came from but I had a longing for one. They were just.... dogs were great. He sighed, "You go from nothing to a living creature"

I grinned and took the back from the woman with a small 'thanks'. 

"So this is for Henry's?" I asked, following him out of the shop. He nodded his head.

"Any word about Eva?" He shook his head.

Oh.

I snatched the car keys from Xander and literally sprinted to the car. I hopped in and locked in behind me. 

A moment later he appeared at the window. I rolled it down.

"What the hell was that about?" He threw the bag in the window before pulling the handle only to realize it was locked.

"What-" He paused before giving me a strange look. I grinned. I felt childish right now.

"Are you locking me out of my own car?" I nodded my head, "Is there a reason?" I shook my head, no.

I rolled up the window and we just watched each other. I don't know why I was doing this, I just had a childish feeling for a moment. I smiled victoriously at him, wiggling my eyebrows. He knocked on the window and mouthed "Knock knock"

Curious, I rolled down the window, "Who's there?"

"Al"

"Al who?"

"Al spank the hell out of you if you don't let me in" My jaw dropped.

Don't open it. You totally want what's coming to you. 

I hesitantly reached for the door handle and opened it from the inside weakly. 

Really?

He got inside with a smirk, "You're so childish Mils"

"You're so childish Mils" I mocked him.

"Rude"

He started up the car and I fidgeted in my seat. I glanced at him once, twice, three times.

Then I pounced.

I dived onto his lap causing him to let out a small "Oof" noise. He looked at me in confusion, "What the hell is up with you?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him, resting my feet on my seat. "You're going to make me crash"

"Fine" I grumbled and reluctantly climbed off his lap, returning to my seat in a sulky manner. "You go from either 'get out of my personal space' to 'let me into your personal space'" He laughed.

"Whatever"

"I'll pull over if you want me to" He grinned.

"After throwing me to the side, you're not allowed near me for a whole day"

A whole day? You couldn't have said a week?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 8.1K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
3.6M 151K 99
New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of my house and find someone else." "Lucas...
438 12 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
29.9K 1.1K 26
Aaron Anderson, a rich, successful and ruthless businessman. He is just 34 years old and have managed to build his own company from the ground up, A...