His Girl

By biebuhs

[Completed] Two Complete Different Worlds Colliding Together. And Bieber Screams Danger. More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Two, Pt Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen, Flashback
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Four

3.4K 136 31
By biebuhs

"No, no, no. You must be wrong! The test must have been mixed up!"

"The test is positive. And I am certain that the test is yours."

"But-but I haven't had any morning sickness! People normally have them, right? If they're pregnant."

"Not all the time," he says. I put my hand to my head. But how did it even survive!

"Please tell me this is a prank, or something!" I nervously laugh. But the doctor stays the same expression.

"No. I'm sorry."

"H-how long have I been...pregnant?" I stutter.

He looks at a paper on the table next to him, and looks back at me. "About two weeks. But we need to book you an ultrasound scan to see exactly how many weeks you are in, because we aren't certain. See, you will be able to have an abortion."

That's my only option, to have an abortion. Yes, it might be cruel, but I never wanted to have a child in my life. And I'm still planning to have none.

"Would I be able to have an ultrasound right now? Please," I beg him. I need to see for myself.

"Well, I have to refer you to the birth clinic," the doctors says. He starts to type on his computer besides him. I grab my stomach and squeeze it gently. My only thought was to get this embryo – or foetus out!

The doctor turns his full attention on me again. "Okay, I have been able to book you an appointment. You will have it tomorrow. Is that alright?" I nod yes. I get up from my seat, thank him, and walk out.

Pregnant?

I walk back into the waiting room. Justin was sitting down where we previously was. I walk over to him.

"Hey," I say nervously.

"All good?" Justin asks me. He looks up from his phone, putting it away.

"Yeah," I lie. It's beyond far from good at this moment.

Justin picks up my bag and coat from the seat and stands up. He passes me the bag, but holds onto my coat. He grabs my hand, holding it and intertwining mine and his fingers. We walk out of the waiting room.

"Miss. Gomez!" Someone calls out. I turn around, it was the doctor. I let go off Justin's hands and walk over to him. "I forgot to give you this leaflet," he says, passing me a leaflet about pregnancy and abortions.

"Thanks," I say to him. I fold it up until it was a little cube and stuff it into my front pocket of my bag.

"I may be wrong of have many weeks it is so it's important that you go to that ultrasound," he tells me, lowering his voice.

"I was planning on it," I say to him. I walk away and walk to back Justin, who was patiently waiting. I intertwine mine and Justin hands, like before, and we continue to walk.

"What did he want?" Justin asks me.

"He's my doctor. He was just telling me that I have another appointment tomorrow."

"Another one?"

"Yeah, but you don't have to come this time. It'll be a little longer," I say to him.

"What's it for? I thought you only get once a week appointments?"

"Just to do another blood test. The last one got messed up."

I wish.

. . .

The day flew by, and now it's the day to get the ultrasound. Hopefully, it was just a huge mistake. I arrive at the hospital. "Hi. I'm Selena Gomez. I have an ultrasound," I tell the middle-aged male behind the desk.

The man starts typing on his computer. After a few seconds, he looks up at me. "Yes, Miss. Gomez, wait in the waiting room and you should be called up soon," he smiles at me. I walk over to the seats in the waiting room, and wait.

A hour past, and I'm finally called up for my appointment. I enter the room and see the scanner, what you normally see in an ultrasound. I'm greeted with a nurse, the same nurse from before, Hailey. "Hi, darling. Nice to see you again. How are you?" The nurse asks.

"Yeah. I'm good, I think. Are you doing the ultrasound?" I ask the nurse.

"Yeah," she says. "Right. Lay on this mat and we'll check how far along you are and how the baby is doing, alright?" I simply nodded.

She starts setting everything up. "Where's the farther?" the nurse asks me, making a conversation. I chuckle.

"He was busy," I lie. He just doesn't know.

"Oh, okay. Well, Selena, I'm just going to put this gel on your stomach." She lifts up my shirt, gently, until it was far enough for her to put the gel on. I flinch at the coldness as it touches my skin. "This is a transducer. It allows projects your baby onto the screen." She moves the device around my stomach, spreading the gel out everywhere.

"The first thing we do is look and listen for the heartbeat. The CRL is measured to check the date of the pregnancy and make sure it is in the 45 to 84mm range," explains the nurse. "We then look at the anatomy of the baby as far as possible at this early stage. This includes the skull, the brain, that there are two arms, two legs, the heart, stomach, bowel, pelvis and bladder." I nod my head, trying to speed up this appointment.

"You're nine weeks in. Congratulations, by the way! We'll talk about all the birthing stuff on your next scan which will be in 2 months. I'll call you two weeks prior to let you know. This scan will just be to check the abnormalities in the baby."

"But why hasn't a baby bump shown?" I ask.

"The baby bump only shows around 12-16 weeks. You're only 9 weeks."

"When can I get an abortion?" I say bluntly. The nurse gives me a shock expression.

"Luckily, you're only nine weeks in, meaning that you still will be able to have an abortion. As well as being used for early abortion, mifepristone and prostaglandin can also be used for abortion later in pregnancy. However, the abortion will take longer and more than one dose of prostaglandin may be needed. This type of abortion is similar to having a late natural miscarriage. After having a late medical abortion, you will usually be able to return home on the same day. However, sometimes an overnight stay in hospital may be required," the nurse explains to me, telling me the details.

I nod in response. "Can you make me an appointment, please?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me go ask another nurse to book you one. Wait here," she tells me. She leaves the room with a clipboard in her hands.

I grab my phone out of my handbag I had with me. I press the home button on my phone, showing that I had a text from Justin:

"hey babe. when is the appointment going to finish? i'll pick you up if you want. xx"

I type a response back:

"make your way to the hospital now. it's going to finish in a minute xx"

I hit send.

I tuck my phone into my jeans. The nurse comes in. "I managed to secure you a appointment, in about three weeks. It was the best I could do," she says.

"That's okay. At least I have one that's not too far way. Thank you," I say to her. I clean up and get up from where I was sitting.

"No problem, sweetie." She opens the door for me, and I walk out. I felt a vibration in my pockets, already knowing it was my phone, I grab it out of my jeans. It was a message from Justin:

"you replied late. im already here. because im such a good boyfriend! xx"

I laugh at his text message and roll my eyes. I make my way to the front entrance, where Justin most properly be.

I haven't given much thought about the..pregnancy. All I know is that it's going to be gone in three weeks. Anyway, Justin probably doesn't want it, neither do I. I'll just be saving the kid from a bad life. Maybe one day I'll give this mother thing a try, but only when I have actually settled down. It might not be with Justin, it could be somebody else, but I'm still young to actually have a child. I still have more of my life to go through before having a baby.

The door opened to the entrance of the hospital, I walk out. I scan the entrance, no sign of Justin. I look at the parking lot from afar, nothing. As soon as I was about to grab my phone out of my pocket, I get lifted up from the floor and spun around. I scream. "Put me down, Justin!" I order, laughing, already knowing who it was. Justin finally puts me down. I spin around to face him. He was laughing along with me, out of breath. "You douche! Don't make me scared like that!" I laugh.

He finally calms down. "Sorry," he giggles. He tugs at my clothes, pulling me closer. He crashed onto my lips, kissing in sync with me. I wrap my arms around Justin's neck, with Justin wrapping his arms around my waist, lowering them. He deepens the kiss.

"Ew!" Someone shouts. We both pull out of the kiss, scanning for the person who said it. I turn around to see a familiar face, Leonardo. I catch his gaze and I smile widely at him.

"Hey!" I say to Leonardo, making Justin look too. Justin puts his arm over my shoulder and we walk towards him. "What are you doing here?" I ask Leonardo once we get close enough to him.

"Well, I came with Justin to pick you up but he ran off somewhere so I had to go find him, and here we are," he says. I look up at Justin and he was smirking, looking down.

"Sorry, bro. I saw Sel so I went after her to scare her," Justin clears up. Leo nods and smiles at us. "Let's go to my car," Justin says. We follow his lead. He grabs my hand while walking, Leonardo in front of us. He puts our hands–that were intertwined–over my shoulder, still holding onto my hand.

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 937 16
What would it be like without a war? What if Tris and Tobias got to live their life together, forever? Read and you'll find out what I think it would...
64.1K 2.1K 50
Completed In which Harry Styles, a ruthless crime lord, falls in love with a girl who cannot see. Most impressive ranking: #31 in harrystyles #227 i...
1M 35.1K 61
Maisie Kline didn't want to be a half-blood...but she is. So you might as well read her story. percy jackson x femoc 🩵 tlt: ✅ tsom: ✅ ttc: ✅ tbol:i...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC