Chapter Fourteen, Flashback

"Princess!" Justin called from upstairs.

"Yeah!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Can you bring me a towel?" He yelled back.

"Why, where are you?" I went to the bottom of the stairs, awaiting his reply.

"In the shower. I forgot to bring one." I went upstairs, going to the cupboard where we kept the towels. I grabbed one.

"Babe?" Justin called out.

"Yeah. I'm outside the door," I say. The door clicks, signalling that he unlocked it from the inside. His hand comes out from the other side. Instead of giving it straight to him, I decided to tease him. I let him know the towel was there and when he tried to grab it, I would quickly move it.

"Selena!" He laughed, knowing what I was doing.

"Yeah?" I answered, acting innocent.

"Give me the towel!" He laughs mid-sentence.

"Come and get it." I smile at my plan. He came out a second later, covering his penis. I was halfway down the corridor now.

"Oh, my god, you actually came out!" I laughed harder now.

"Well, yeah," he sniggers, a smirk on his face. "I need to get ready for a meeting!"

"Why don't you just shake, you'll soon dry off." I laughed again.

"Fuck off." He playfully rolls his eyes. I acted hurt. "Princess," he finished off the sentence from before. He ambles towards me; I ran down the stairs.

"Sel," he moans. "I can't go down there! Everyone's going to see my bits!" He continued, "I don't need the towel anymore anyway, so ha!" He said so proudly, making me laugh more. He stuck out his tongue like a 5 year old, and walked off—walking sideways so I couldn't see his ass.

When I couldn't see him anymore, I ran up the stairs. Justin was already in the bedroom now. When he walked to bedroom he grabbed another towel, and he was drying his hair with it. He wasn't covering his 'bits' anymore. I walk in.

"I thought you didn't need the towel?" I questioned, interrupting him.

"Well, this killa' hair can't style it self," he said smirking at me. He 'forgot' that his dick is on show, which he seemed so worried about before.

I went over to the bed, putting the towel down onto it. For a boy, he sure does have a lot of hairspray and gel–whatever boys use in their hair.

I went behind Justin, pretending to go to the en suite bathroom. I quickly slapped his ass before he turned around. "Hey!" He shouted playfully, a wide grin on his face, as on mine too.

He wrapped the towel around his lower part of his body. He comes closer to me, grabbing my forearm, pulling me to him. He pressed his soft lips onto mine–it felt like heaven if I must say.
I pulled out of the kiss, and he looked surprised or shocked at once.

"Did you not enjoy that, princess?" He smirked, knowing my answer already. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him for a second.

"Don't you have to get ready for the meeting?"

"Don't remind meee!" He said annoyed, but in a jokey way, carrying out the 'e' in me. He already didn't want to go. He's been telling me all morning, complaining about how boring it is.

I let go of him and walked to the bedroom threshold. To tease him more I bit my lip, because that somehow turns him on. I normally bite my lip when I'm thinking or bored—it's a habit—and somehow, Justin finds that 'sexy' or 'attractive'.

He groans. "When will you stop teasing me?!" I laugh, walking out.

. . .

a/n;
i decided to do a flashback. hope you liked it. new chapter will be up sooner<3