TOO GOOD ━ SUGG. ✓

By sunshineseavey

the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TO... More

too good
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
author's note
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter fourty-five
epilogue
thank you!

chapter twelve

2.7K 69 47
By sunshineseavey

JOE SUGG'S POV
It wasn't a surprise that as soon as we got through the door, Caspar started jumping around like a little kid asking Alyssa if she wanted to play FIFA with him. She looked at me hesitantly as if she were slightly scared of him but I just began to laugh as she nodded, smiling. He grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch, telling her to sit down while he turned on the PS4 and grabbed the controllers.

I sat down beside her, watching Caspar as he handed the controller to her and sat down smiling.

"Is he always-" she started to say but she didn't really need to say anything else for me to understand what she was trying to let on.

"Yep." I said, smiling at her as she laughed softly before she looked over at Caspar who was getting the game started.

"I'm gonna kick your ass, Alyssa," he commented as he chose his team.

"I'm gonna kick your ass first," she shot back, a smirk on her face.

That's my girl.

What? She's not even my girl.

You like her.

We're just friends. I ignored the voice in my head as I watched Alyssa and Caspar play FIFA. I was scrolling absentmindedly through Twitter when I heard shouts from Alyssa beside me. I looked at the screen only to see that she won the game 3-2. Caspar frowned at the screen as Alyssa stood up and placed the controller on the table.

"I told you Caspar." She said and playfully pushed him. He cracked a smile and caught my gaze at the two of them. He cleared his throat, gaining both Alyssa and I's attention.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He said, looking at me. He quickly hurried down the stairs. I heard the sound o the bathroom door close before I looked at Alyssa.

"Alyssa?"

"Yeah?"

"I know that you probably don't want to talk about it but..." I trailed off as I looked up at her.

"You want to talk about what happened at the hotel?" She said as she sat down beside me one again. I avoided her gaze but nodded slightly.

"I just-I want to make sure everything's okay between us." I said, my gaze fixed on the window.

"I think everything's okay," she said in a confused tone. "Is there something wrong, Joe?"

"I just wanted to be sure that we were okay."

"That's sweet," she said as I noticed Caspar coming up the stairs with a camera in his hand which was obviously turned on. Using his other hand, he put a baby mask on that I had used in a previous prank. He put a finger to his lips, or where his lips were and I quickly nodded before setting my gaze back on Alyssa. The fact that she had no clue about Caspar, made it so much better when he was right behind her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and screamed, making her jump.

"SHIT!" She yelled and jumped off of the couch. She glared at Caspar who still had the mask on, making me laugh hysterically.

"Fuck you," she said with a smile on her face, shaking her head. She looked at me, as my face turned red from all my laughs.

"You know what? Fuck you too, Joe." She said, making me stop. I looked at her my eyebrows raised as she tried hard not to smile.

"Say you didn't mean it," I said, a grin on my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Caspar sit down, the camera facing us.

"Nope."

"Come on, Alyssa!"

"No, I won't."

"Alyssa.." I said taking a step towards her, a grin on my face. I picked her up as she kicked and screamed my name, laughs erupting from her mouth.

"Joe! Put me down!" She said as walked back over to the couch and put her down, stretching my hands to tickle her.

"Joe!" She said in between laughs as she attempted to grab my hands.

"Take it back!" I said, smiling as I tickled her.

"Okay! I take it back!" She said. I stopped tickling her as she got up and sat down on the couch. I looked back at Caspar to see that he stopped recording and he was looking back and the footage.

"Your face Alyssa...oh my god." He said and showed the camera to her. She peered at it, before she laughed and looked at me. She patted the space beside her, motioning for me to come sit. I made my way over before I sat down beside her.

"Shit, what time is it?" She asked. I looked at the time on my phone.

"5:30!" You've only been here for thirty minutes, why?"

"I'm starving."

I glanced over at Caspar who was absentmindedly scrolling in his laptop.

"Do you want some Nando's?" I asked, looking back at Alyssa.

"What the hell is Nando's?" She asked carefully and looked back and forth between Caspar and I. Caspar was suddenly alert and he was staring at her like she was insane.

"You've never had Nando's?!" Caspar asked.

"No," she said quietly. "Was I supposed to?"

Caspar shook his head and got up, pulling Alyssa with him.

"Joe, are you coming?" He asked.

"Where are we going?"

"Alyssa Deyes, we're going to Nando's," I said dramatically as I put on my jacket and my shoes, closing the front door behind me.

ALYSSA DEYES' POV
The fact that all Caspar could do was go on about Nando's didn't help the situation at all.

"Why couldn't we just drive there?" I asked as I walked beside Joe who shook his head in response.

"I have no idea, talk to Caspar." He whispered as I waved my hands to decline.

"I'll pass, he's making me hungrier than I already am," I whispered as he let out a soft laugh.

"I'm surprised that you've never tried it," he admitted. "Even after living here for 15 years before moving to Canada."

"I don't why, I just never did." I said as my phone buzzed. I looked at it to see that I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I see you.

I stopped, looking at the text in confusion.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I looked around to see if I could see anyone, but there was no one there.

"Is everything okay?" Joe asked a few feet away from me, with a worried expression on his face. I looked up and nodded, making the fear go away.

"Yeah, there was just a rock in my shoe." I lied and started to walk towards him. My phone buzzed once more and I willed myself not to look at it.

But I did.

Unknown: He's cute, I guess. The brown haired boy. What's his name...Joe, right?

My stomach dropped as I looked up at Joe. He didn't seem to notice my gaze. I looked behind me once more, but there was no one in sight. I don't know why but I dropped my arm beside Joe's and intertwined our fingers together. He looked down at it, surprised but he squeezed back and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a smile on his face.

My thoughts trailed back to the texts and at the fact that whoever was sending me these texts knew who he was. I also knew one thing. I pulled out my phone, pulling my hand away from Joe's and I replied.

Me: Whoever this is, please don't hurt him.

The reply was instant as if they were waiting for me to say something.

Unknown: Babe, I wouldn't dream of it.

+

I promise you, that everything will be revealed in the next chapter. I hope that you all enjoy this one. It took some time until I actually got an idea of how to plan out this chapter and the next one.

Tell me what you all think of it in the comments!

The next chapter will be significantly longer. Hopefully I'll update within the next three days!

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...