preferences. → star wars

By Galaxiae

I have recently rewatched all of the Star Wars movies and have found myself immediately drawn to writing some... More

[1] How You Meet
[3] You Get Injured
[4] He Asks You Out
[5] When You're Sad
[6] His Favourite Thing About You
[7] Your Biggest Fear
[8] Your Bad Habit
[9] He Snaps At You
[10] He Sees You Crying
[11] Your Last Words
[12] Your First Kiss
[13] Your Best Friend
[14] What Turns You On
[15] Your First 'I Love You'
[16] Favourite Thing You Do Together
[17] Your Song
[18] Where He Kisses You
[19] Where You Like To Go
[20] Someone Finds Out
[21] Favourite Season
[22] He's Upset
[23] Aesthetic
[24] What Annoys Him
[25] Where You're From
[26] He Gets Jealous
[27] His Last Words
[28] You Break Up
[29] Nightmare
[30] You Make up
[31] What Turns Him On
[32] Romantic Day
[33] Insecurities
[Requests]
[34] You're Sick
[Fanfiction]
[36] When He's Jealous
[37] He Accidentally Hurts You
[38] What Annoys You
[39] He Saves You
[40] Favourite Thing You Do Together (MODERN AU)
[Requests]
[41] Proposal

[2] Nicknames

3.3K 119 28
By Galaxiae

Obi-Wan

He was very traditional and liked calling you pet names such as 'sweetheart', and 'darling', whether that be in a friendly way or not.

You, on the other hand, nicknamed Obi-Wan 'love'. It was a name you'd picked up from your parents, as they were constantly calling each other it. You felt it expressed your feelings towards Ben in many ways, including your solid, friend-like bond and the emotional connection you both felt. 

Anakin Skywalker

He never even had to think about it before he started calling you 'beautiful', almost as if it were your name. Anakin was surprised when you were caught off guard when he first said it, for he thought it was insane that a woman with such beauty had never realised just how perfect she was.

Returning the favour, you always called Anakin 'handsome'. 

Luke Skywalker

The name he'd come up with was 'angel'. Not very original, but he claimed that it described both your appearance and your personality, so you went with it. 

You called Luke 'cutie,' for you thought he was so adorable that you couldn't resist giving him a childish, although cute, pet name. 

Han Solo

He'd called you 'stunner'. For one, when he first met you, he'd been distracted and said that you were the 'most stunning girl he's ever met,' and, after a while of missions together, he'd been visibly stunned to silence when he saw you take out a group of Stormtroopers by yourself. The name just kind of stuck.

'Loverboy' was your name for Han. He was the typical guy all girls would swoon over though he swore that no matter how much attention he got, he would only ever have eyes for you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 155 34
I wrote these on my own and kind of thought why not? X reader Pronouns used: she/her I don't necessarily write smut, but if you want it then I shal...
14.8K 252 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!
121K 3.5K 121
A young man on tattooine meets a couple of unexpected people, and embarks upon the journey of a lifetime [I DO NOT OWN STAR WARS ALL RIGHTS BESIDES M...
126K 4.1K 101
This is my first story on wattpad! I've always wanted to write a book like this! I hope you enjoy, loves! Preferences include Luke Skywalker, Han Sol...