Curves: An Alpha Story

By knackahz

Dylan Rhymes is a slightly overweight, but an Ordinary teenage girl, facing Ordinary teenage dilemmas Until... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ONLY AN AUTHORS NOTE. . . sorry if you got excited
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (2 parts)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38

Chapter 7

38.8K 1.4K 44
By knackahz

Its a bit earlier than I expected to be uploading. But here is chapter 7, I haven't had time to proof read it yet but its decent enough to read. I have a few busy days ahead of me at work so I wasn't sure when I would be able to upload this chapter. Hopefully chapter 8 will not be too far away. THANK YOU FOR READING. and thanks to those of you who vote. Please leave a comment with your thoughts on the story so far. I would love to know what you guys think :)

**************************************************

Chapter 7

I held my aching arm to my chest as I ran through the thick forest of trees in front of me. My feet couldn't carry me fast enough. Only one thought was going through my mind and that was "Run".

The forest was dark and scary but it was the easiest way to get away from everyone, even if it meant being lost, I didn't want to be there at that party after what just happened. The bite mark on my arm was throbbing and blood was flowing from the wound. My heart was pumping double time, with all this adrenaline.

I came to a stop at a stream in the middle of a clearing. Ally and I had been here before when we were younger; we tried to catch fish like proper fishermen and ended up losing one of Ally's dad's fishing rods. I cupped my hand and dipped it into the water, scooping a handful over my wounded arm and washing away the blood.

I wasn't sure how clean the water was but I knew I needed to clean the wound. There was no way I could hide this from my mom, she is going to flip.

I decided to rest my back against a tree for a few minutes to catch my breath, by which time my eyes should have adjusted to the darkness. I tried to take a look at my wound but it was too dark, I could just make out the outline of the bite

I pushed off from the tree and looked around, searching for a good path to take, Ally would be going crazy by now, I hadn't been out here for too long but Ally would definitely be worrying by now. And I didn't have my phone on me to text her.

I stood still looking through the trees at the little light there was, coming from the party, Now that my eyes had fully adjusted it was more disorientating than it had been when I couldn't see. There was a clear beam of moonlight shining through the gaps in the trees; it was illuminating enough of the forest floor for me to be able to run back to the party safely. I wasn't going inside but I would wait for Ally to find me, somewhere a little more safe and visible.

I took a deep breath and started running in the direction of the party. I could have walked but I figured the slower my pace the more time I would be giving myself to be creeped out by the darkness of the forest, and the more time I would be giving Ally to freak out and lose the plot. Apart from that I was actually really enjoying this run. I decided it was what I needed to burn off all this adrenaline.

The music from the party was getting louder and I could see lights from the barn beaming through the trees. I was almost there.

All of a sudden I was flying through the air, I had caught my foot on a tree root and now I was going to collide with a bush.

I was lying on the ground, with something heavy pinning my arms up above my head. I could hear growling from above me. I opened my eyes to find a pair of glittering golden eyes staring at me. I let out a small squeal of a scream which earned me a warning bark from the creature holding me down.

Copper fur, pointed ears, Long snout, you can imagine my surprise when I figured out the bush I collided with was actually a wolf.

Just my luck I thought to myself. First I get bitten by a boy, and then I get finished off by a wolf.

The wolf let out a louder growl and then jumped away from me, it was circling around me snapping in my direction and growling loudly. I couldn't understand why it didn't just kill me; if it was going to keep going like this it should have just killed me.

I sat up slowly, using my arms to drag myself along the ground away from the wolf. I put my back against a tree and bought my knees up to my chest. I could feel tears running down my face. I was terrified.

The wolf drew closer, pushing its chest out and making it's self appear taller. The growls were growing louder and louder, I closed my eyes and waited. This was not how I pictured my night ending.

"Get the fuck away from her" I heard a low deep voice coming from behind the wolf. I opened my eyes searching for the man who had spoken. The wolf turned its head and started moving away like a scared little puppy dog. Shit just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

He came out of the shadows, As he got closer I realised he was naked. I must have passed out, This has got to be a dream, What the hell is happening I repeated in my head over and over again This is not happening, I'm dreaming, Soon ill wake up and I'll be in Ally's bed safe and sound.

"Mine" the naked man growled as he knelt down in front of me. He put his palm against the side of my face, I felt a strange static the second his skin touched mine, it was strong enough to make me close my eyes, but it wasn't painful, if anything it felt..... nice.

"Run to the edge and grab clothes from one of the spots. Wait for Ally while you're there I'll tell her to meet you" The naked man said to the wolf. As if the wolf understood his command it nodded its head and ran in the direction I was headed in before this happened.

"What is your name?" the naked man asked. His voice was smooth and sexy, It was like silk.

"What is your name? And where are your clothes?" I said with a hint of attitude, I was grateful for the darkness at this moment. My face must have been redder than a fire engine, I couldn't completely see his face or any other part of him, but this was still an embarrassing situation.

"Tell me your name" the naked man growled, his hands were resting on my knees, I felt heat radiating from them when he growled.

"Dylan" I whispered. "Dylan Rhymes"

"Dylan" He repeated my name in a whisper; I liked the way it sounded when he said it.

"Are you going to tell me your name? Or shall I just refer to you as "naked man"?" I asked. There was still a hint of attitude in my tone but it felt wrong speaking to him this way, I felt like I should be showing him some respect. He had, after all, just saved me from that wolf.

"My name is Noah" He said as he pulled me up off the ground. "I believe you know my sister, Alison"

"She's my best friend" I nodded clinging to his arms as if I wasn't certain I could hold myself up.

"So Noah, do you make it a habit to run around the woods naked? You know that's a crime right? It's called Indecent exposure" I teased as we headed towards the party.

"Noah? Dyls? Are you out there?" I heard Ally's voice in the distance

"No, my body is always covered, but tonight.....i changed when I saw you" He said, I could hear rustling ahead of me; It must have been Ally coming to find us.

"Changed?" I asked. I was starting to feel weak and a bit dizzy, I must have lost a lot of blood. I had to admit everything was feeling a little surreal. I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out.

"There you are. I've been worried sick about you! What did you think you were doing running off into the freaking woods?" Ally yelled as she stomped over to where I stood and wrapped her arms around me, I was barely able to breath. What was it with people and these bear hugs?

Noah let out a short sharp growl; I think it was directed at Ally. Ally pulled away from me and shoved Noah's chest.

"Put some fucking clothes on" she growled through gritted teeth.

"Come on Dyls, let's get you home" She said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me out of the woods to stand on the patch of lawn beside Doris' house.

"No. I'm taking her to the pack doctor, Her arm is hurt" Noah said as he stepped in front of Ally and I and pulled me into his arms. It was good to see that he had put some shorts and a shirt on. It felt great to be in his arms. He felt so warm and his hold was strong yet gentle. He felt....right.

"What the fuck is wrong with people tonight? Get your hands off my friend, I'm taking her to a hospital and then, I will be taking her home" Ally said, putting a lot of emphasis on the word "I".

Ally reached out to grab me, but Noah moved to stand in front of me, his body was heating up again.

"MINE" he yelled, His voice echoed in the field. If it wasn't for the blearing music in the barn, everyone who was at the party would have heard him.

Ally took a step back, Her mouth was open and she was staring at Noah with a look I could only describe as shock on her face. I wasn't entirely sure what was happening but I had never seen Ally like this before. Noah and Ally must have some sort of crazy sibling rivalry I thought to myself.

"You've got to be kidding me" Ally said shaking her head in disbelief "Your back for five minutes and you.....Dylan's your mate?"

Thank you for reading. I hope it wasn't a disappointment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
591K 22.8K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...